Agents of Pleasure Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both guys flopped back into their chairs. Rob had one hand on his forehead, and Chad sat there looking drained and glazed. The girls were kinda wiping their mouths and giggling. Chad looked over at his wife and managed to say, "Babe, I don't wanna hurt your feelings, but you should know she's as good as you...you been giving her lessons?"

That made both women laugh; Marie said, "We're both artists...professionals, right?" That made the men chuckle.

Paige said, "I hope you wimps aren't done yet; it's not even nine o'clock!"

Rob made them giggle again by saying, "Hell no, we're still warming up; but, I do need a minute!"

"Tell you what," Marie replied, "you guys rest cuz I have an idea!" First, she shrugged her bra off and tossed it over the back of the sofa, then she flipped around and snuggled in next to her BFF. "Lose those panties, Luv; they're just going to get in the way!" Paige slipped them off and they followed the bra's flight path over the couch.

Marie pulled the smaller woman on top of her, and for a couple minutes they went back to the same fiery make-out session as before. Their tits were pressed hard together and Paige was working her hips into Marie's, obviously trying to make their pussies connect as well. It was such an erotic sight, Chad and Robert both sat straight up so they could watch.

"Fuck!" said Rob, "These two are insatiable!"

"No shit!" Chad replied, "I think this is why they don't mind us calling them 'bitches' and 'sluts,' because they know it's true!"

The brunette paused just long enough to say, "It IS true! But what happens in private STAYS in private, got that?"

There was a titter of laughter and Paige said, "Okay, so if we're warming up, we need to get those dicks hard again. You men have any ideas?"

Robert looked over at Chad, "I don't know about you, but I know what I wanna see!"

"Which is?"

He smirked at Chad, "I wanna see them fuck their pussies together! Maybe Paige could ride her for a few; I'm pretty sure that would get me going again!"

"Oh yeah! That's it!" Chad enthused. "You sluts on it?"

When Robert said it, Paige started shivering, and when Chad agreed she shuddered with lust. Marie spanked her lightly on the tush and said, "You heard them! Get up there, Cowgirl!"

Paige grinned, "Okay, I'm gonna make you my bitch!" She slapped Marie on the side of her tit and pinched her nipple hard enough to make her yelp; then she maneuvered herself into position. Marie lifted her left leg and the redhead got inside and knelt between her BFF's legs, lowering her wet cunt onto Marie's.

The moment their pussies touched, Marie was moaning, "Yeah, I'm your bitch, fuck me good...you SLUT!" Paige grabbed onto her friend's lifted leg and began a slow grind trying to find a rhythm that would make their clits connect. Marie was feeling it almost immediately, "Yeah, THAT'S it! Oh yeah... Mmm... C'mon! That's it you dirty girl...fuck my pussy good!"

Now it was Paige who was in heaven! Her clit was sliding perfectly over Marie's and her friend's bigger titties were bouncing and flowing up and down her chest. Off in the distance she was vaguely aware of the men giving them encouragement, "Goddddd, you girls are soooooo fuckin' hot! Damnnnn... Oh my Goddddd!"

It took a little over a minute and Marie was begging her, "Don't stop, Oh my God, Paige... Don't stop, make me cum, Luv! Uunngghhh...yesss....uhhhuhhhhhh...Mmmm, make me cum!" The redhead's own orgasm was building quickly, but she focused on Marie. Thirty seconds more and the brunette was crying, "Ohhh... OHHH... OHHH Paige! It's cumming.... I'm CUMMMINNNGGG!"

Chad was yelling himself, "Cum on her, Paige, CUM ALL OVER HER CUNT, BABE!"

She kept tribbing Marie, but she looked over at the men; their cocks were brutally hard again, and Rob was kind of jacking his, he was so turned on! That was the trigger! Paige pushed in tight and her orgasm exploded! Her ass jerked hard four or five times, "Uunngghhh... UGGNNNHHHH... Oh YEAH... UUNGGHHHHHHH!" And she fell forward, lying on Marie's chest!

Leaning back in his chair, Chad turned to Robert, "Good call, Rob; that was the hottest thing ever!"

Robert heard him but his eyes were on their women, "Hey girls, Chad's gonna tell us what to do next!"

Chad chuckled, "My cock knows what to do next! Let's go to the bedroom." He got up and helped Paige to her feet, "C'mon Rob, help Marie up and follow me." Taking his wife by the hand, he led them to the bedroom, "That was so fuckin' sexy, Babe; but now comes the main event!"

Marie heard him, and when they entered the room she said, "The 'Main Event'? That sounds like things could get physical!"

Rob snorted, "You bet your ass! You think we're gonna make love to you sluts? Think again!"

Marie glanced at Paige with a look like, "Holy Shit!" Paige laughed, "You're not scared, are you? Hey Chad, should we be scared?"

He gave her a playful grin, "Yes, very! Now get up on the edge of the bed, Slut, my dick wants to start with doggy!"

Paige giggled and climbed on near the pillows. Marie was going to do the same near the foot, but Chad stopped her, "No wait, Sit there for a second, Marie; let's see how fast I can make my bitch cum in her favorite position!"

The redhead spread her knees a little and Chad pushed all the way inside in one thrust! Rob was standing in front of Marie, "Okay Main Event, Round One!"

They all laughed but that stopped quickly when Chad began banging her! The redhead looked at Marie and Rob with surprise on her face! The bed started rocking immediately and Paige began yelping just seconds after that! "Oh my God, OH MY GOD! FUCKK! OH MY GODDD, CHAD! UNGGHHH, OH GOD UUNNNGGHGHH!"

He was absolutely hammering her; it was a sight to behold! It was so erotic to watch that Marie grabbed Rob's hand and squeezed it hard! She heard Rob above her, "Holy shit!"

Thirty seconds into it Marie entered the moment and reached for Paige's tittie which was snapping back and forth with the force of the fucking! "Yeah, give it to her, Chad! Fuck her good! Make her cum hard, Oh my God!" She held her hand in such a way that the redhead's nipple made contact as it zipped by.

A minute later Paige's voice got shrill as it always did when an orgasm was imminent. "Uhhh... UUHHH... OH GODDD... FUCKKKK... UHHH... UUGNNNHHHH!" When the climax hit her, she exploded in a paroxym of "Oh - Oh - Oohh - OHH 's!"

For a brief moment, Chad considered banging her through to a second orgasm but decided against it; mainly because he wanted to watch Rob and Marie next. "Okay, if I'm planning this part of the fun, you two are next!"

"FINALLY!" Marie exulted, "C'mon Robbie... Mmmm... Show these two what you can do!" Marie flipped over onto her hands and knees and presented him her gorgeous ass. Rob was grinning at Chad as he lined his dick up with her fuck hole!

Chad was in one of those moods now, "Hey Bud? If you do this right, you'll shut her up ya' know!"

Rob chuckled and shoved his cock in so hard and deep everyone heard the slap of his thighs against her butt!. He have her ass a quick couple of spanks and the brunette's eyes flew open and she looked at him over her shoulder. "Ohhh, so that's how physical, huh?"

He grabbed hold of her hips and began plunging in and out of her cunt, banging her with everything he had. Marie was going to say something, "If you're gonna be..." and the force of his hard cock cut her off in mid-sentence! Her face went all grimace-y and her words came out filthy, "Ohhh...FUCK YEAH! GODDD... YEAHHH... Fuck me...Oh God, YES... FUCK ME!"

Marie's boobs presented a whole different look than Paige's did. Her "C" cup tits were bouncing around wildly as the intensity of the pounding increased! The redhead tried to play with one of the boobs as Marie had done to her, but wasn't having any success. What was the same though was how quickly Rob's assault on the brunette's cunt was driving her to an orgasm. "Oh my God! Yess..Robb... Oh my Goddd, ROBBB! Fuck me... Fuck my PUSSYYYY... Yes, YES, OH GOD... FUCKKK IT!" Marie buried her face in the mattress, and even with that, her final scream of "FUUCCKKK!" was clearly heard!

When she flopped down forward on the bed, Rob's dick slid out. Chad cracked them all up by saying, "Main Event, Round Two, complete!" Marie couldn't laugh though, she was still face down! "Sit up when you're ready, Marie! Round Three will be starting soon."

Paige slapped her husband's thigh, but then wrapped her hand around his cock that was still hard and slick with her juices. "If you two 'Studs-In-Your-Own-Minds' will let me, may I plan round three?"

"What do ya' think, Rob? Should we let her?"

"I say yes...I wanna see what this dirty, little girl has in mind!"

Marie was facing her BFF looking all glassy-eyed; Paige giggled, "When Marie's ready, I'll show you!"

Her brunette friend rolled over slowly and sat up. "Okay you 'dirty little girl,' what did you have in mind?"

"A contest, just for fun!"

"What kind of contest?" asked Rob.

Paige grinned that cutesy, sly grin of hers, "A 'Who-Do-You-Think-Will-Cum-First' contest!"

"Sounds like a fun challenge," said Chad. "How do we set it up?"

Paige grabbed a pillow and placed it on the edge of the bed. She laid on her back with her ass on the pillow. "I've been waiting for this, Rob; you get to fuck me, and Marie gets on all fours over my face. I get to lick her pussy and Chad stands on the other side of the bed so Marie can suck his cock!"

Marie spoke up, "I don't like it, it's unfair!"

"How do you figure?" asked Chad.

"Because with Paige licking my clit, I'm going to lose!" Everyone cracked up including Marie. "I might be laughing, but I'm serious! She's the best!"

Chad was still chuckling, "You forget, it's a contest; we'll all be doing our best trying to make the other person cum while we don't!"

"What does the winner get?" Rob was grinning!

"Uh let's see; how about thirty dollars, ten from each person?"

"You're on!" Chad enthused, "That'll buy me lunch for three days!"

Marie looked at Chad's big dick which was still straight up hard, "God, Paige, how does he do that? Mmm... but if I get to suck it for a while, I'm in!"

Paige laughed out loud, "Okay, climb on, Marie; Chad, get in position!" When everyone was set, Paige said, "Go!" and she pulled Marie's ass down and shoved her tongue into the brunette's twat!

Robert pushed inside Paige's cunt, and with his hands on her knees for leverage, began banging her similar to what CHad had done! It was done so hard and suddenly that Paige was forced to pause and grunt, "Oh Goddd!"

It only took seconds for Marie to slick up Chad's big pole with her saliva, but when it was wet enough she grabbed it with her left hand and jacked him expertly! Her mouth was sucking the big head and her tongue was lashing the sensitive spot just under that! "Holy FUCK, Marie... Oh my Goddd, you bitch!"

Paige had regained her composure and was sucking her friend's clit. The redhead had two fingers in her vag circling and probing Marie's inner labia. When the brunette began moaning, Paige started tongue-tipping her throbbing button! "Ohhh FUUCCKKK!" Marie was fighting the feeling but trying to focus on Chad, but Paige's tongue was amazing!

Robert was in trouble too. It had been almost an hour since he came during the blow job, and he knew his own body very well. Paige was so sexy, and her pussy was so tight that after the first minute, he could already feel the first stirring of an orgasm in his balls! He was pounding her in a steady rhythm, but he still tried to think, "What to do, C'mon Rob...what do I do?" He looked at Chad, and his friend had a grimace on his face like he was close. So he thought, "Maybe, I can hold out longer than him?" No, he was getting close.

His cock was sawing into Paige's fuck hole, but she didn't seem to be reacting so much! But then... he had an inspiration! His hands had been on the redhead's knees, so he reached down with his right hand and started thumbing her clit, and with his left hand he reached for the petite girl's right nipple and began flicking it with his forefinger!

Paige jolted like she'd been shot! She took a second to look at Rob from between Marie's legs, and gurgled a very loud, "Holyyyy Fuucckkk! You big shit!" She was done; Rob got just enough refocus to hold out for twenty more seconds! Paige was trying to get back to licking Marie's slit, but it was no use, Rob had her completely at his mercy. "Oh my GODDD!" she screamed, "Oh GODD... UUgggnnhhhh, Rob, You Su... OOOHHHH... FUCCKKKK!" and Paige's ass lifted clean off the bed as the orgasm tore her up!

Chad's dick popped out of the brunette's mouth as she rolled off her BFF. Rob pulled out quickly and tried to count to a hundred; five more seconds in Paige's cunt would have made him cum! Marie laughed, "Hahahaha, Paige...first person out of your own game, I LOVE IT!" Chad had a huge grin on his face, but he knew he had been close too!

Paige lay there doubled over on her side. On the one hand she lost ten bucks; but on the other that climax had been the best one of the night so far! She turned her head and looked at Robert. "I could say you cheated; would that be sour grapes?"

Rob smiled, "Yeah, no one would believe you!"

She got up (albeit weakly) and pulled him down by the neck for a kiss. It was a very sensual one and it lasted a good ten seconds, "I lost ten dollars, but it was worth it! You rocked my world, you fuck!"

"It's still your game, Babe," said Chad, "What position is next?"

"You lie down, Hon; Marie rides you and Rob stands in front of her and over you...and she sucks that way!"

Chad laid down, and Marie sat on his stomach. Rob stood over him and knew he was doomed. The orgasm was still tickling him down there, and it wasn't going to take long. When Paige said "Go" Marie sat down and impaled herself on Chad's big pole. She pulled Robbie forward and sucked him in. The bad part for Robert was that Marie had sucked him off a lot, and knew just what to do.

Chad immediately started pounding up into her sexy twat, and it took the brunette a few beats to regain her equilibrium. But when she did, her hand on Rob's rod was magical and her tongue slid up and down the underside of his shaft in perfect coordination with her hand. She was moaning and grunting with what Chad was doing, but it only took thirty to forty seconds before Rob yelled loudly and blew his load all over Marie's face, chin, and chest!

Robert almost fell but Paige grabbed his arm and yanked him sideways out of the way. "Keep going you two...Oh my Godd! MMm... you look so hot together!"

Marie wiped Rob's cum off her face with one hand and balanced herself on Chad's chest with the other! Then they went at each other hard! Chad was bouncing himself off the bed and up into her as hard as he could, He reached up for her tits and spanked at them, while Marie's fingers were busy plying his nipples. In the end, Chad's huge cock had the advantage; Marie's pussy was stretched and it opened her up enough to force greater contact with her clit.

Twenty seconds before the end, Paige could see by the look on Marie's face she was going to lose. "Go ahead Marie, it's only ten bucks!"

Marie's eyes closed and she froze with Chad's cock buried in her to the hilt. With a loud guttural groan of, "Uuhgghhhaaarrdhhgggg!" a massive shudder seized her and she jolted and shook through an incredible climax.

For two minutes Chad lay sprawled on the bed with the other three sitting around him. "Man, that lunch is gonna taste good!"

"Hey Chad," said Paige, "Wanna do a double or nothing?"

"Maybe."

"You fuck me in the ass...let's see who cums first; double or nothing!"

"You're on!"