Agents of Pleasure Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Probably, but I'll be back before noon tomorrow, okay?"

That night the weather got a bit chilly, and Daylight Savings Time was going to hit at 2:00am. Chad and Paige let the kids play outside until it got too cold for sitting on the porch, then they got them ready for bed and put on a Disney movie. Both kids fell asleep before the ending anyway.

It had been a long week with some late nights, Chad himself fell asleep during the snuggling, and even though Paige wouldn't have minded being fucked again, she switched off the light and turned over. When she opened her eyes the next morning, light was streaming in the windows and it startled her. Chad was still unconscious; she threw off the covers with the thought, "Oh God, what are the kids doing?" and hurried out to check on them.

On this particular day she needn't have worried. Everyone was sitting politely at the kitchen table eating cold cereal. Olivia and Sophie had taken charge and the little ones seemed to be cooperating. "Wow, look at this; good morning, kids!"

Olivia said, "Hi Mom, I peeked in on you and Chad, you were sleeping so nice, we all just decided to let you have some time."

Paige put her hand on her oldest daughter's shoulder and gave her a kiss on the cheek, "You guys are awesome! Thank you!" She went over and made some coffee and one by one the kids left the table until only she and Olivia were left.

Her oldest looked at her, "It feels strange when I don't see grandma here in the morning."

"Yes it does, Honey; we have to get used to it though, grandma and Tom seem to have something special going."

"That's really nice, grandma is smiling a whole lot more than she used to."

Paige looked at her daughter, "You noticed that did you? It's true, she's very happy."

"I'm happy too."

At that moment Chad came into the kitchen, "Hey you guys! Thanks for letting me sleep in; did I miss anything?"

"Only our oldest daughter being a very good, big sister!" She got her husband a cup of coffee.

Chad grinned at Olivia, "You were huh? Sweet! Maybe your mother needs to increase your allowance?"

Olivia's eyes lit up, "Yeah?" She turned to Paige, "That's a really good idea!"

Paige said to Chad, "Go back to bed!"

Things had been so busy at work lately that Chad had almost lost track of what the Chicago Cubs had been doing, so later that afternoon he settled in front of the TV to finally take in a game. Jimmy had been invited to a classmate's birthday party, and Olivia and Sophia were spending Sunday afternoon at Francesca's house. Trudy came home but other than the announcer's voice coming from the TV, it was strangely quiet in the Ferris house. Paige was contemplating going for a walk with Jamie when her phone pinged.

It was Marie texting, "Hey, whatcha doin'?"

"Nothing, I was going to take Jamie for a walk."

"Want company?"

"Oh yes, we'll be there in ten!"

Jamie and Michelle were at that point where strollers weren't needed, and when they showed up at Marie's house, the brunette commented on it, "Yeah, let's wear them out; maybe they'll take a good nap!"

On the way to the park, Paige said, "So Marie, we've been so busy, how are things with you?"

"No real changes, Luv; everything IS as it WAS!"

"My mother is talking marriage with Tom."

"Oh my God, that's great!"

"He hasn't formally asked her yet though."

"Like you said, that seems to be just a 'formality,' right?"

Paige smiled, "Yes, I'm thinking any day now; but we'll see."

"Just so you know, Robert and I had another conversation about the 'future;' he never uses the word 'marriage,' he always says 'the future.'"

Paige giggled, "We've had this conversation twice before, Marie; if you had this talk again, it means he's not going to wait too much longer."

Marie paused, "I know, I guess I have to make a decision."

"What about Joe? How do you see that developing?"

Right then they reached the park and the two mothers got the kids on the swings and began pushing them. "Joe is fun, and he's good in bed; I like him...but I'm realizing that I won't consider marrying him."

"Why not?"

"I'm starting to see little clues, like for one; he barely notices Michelle. By comparison, Robert loves her!"

"Oh my! I wouldn't call that a 'little' clue; that sounds like a big clue to me!"

"Yes, I guess it is; and for another thing Joe's ideas about money are not really my ideas. Without going into any great detail, we don't quite see eye-to-eye about that."

"Again, not little....BIG!"

Marie nodded, "So do you believe I'm over-thinking this?"

"Maybe you are, like what exactly do you want?"

The group moved on to the merry-go-round, and Marie got it started. "If I think about it, I guess I want Rob and I to be like you and Chad have it. Maybe if we could have it open (like you do,) then it could work...maybe."

"So why don't you tell him that and see what happens?" Nothing was said for several minutes. Marie was thinking and the girls got involved with another girl in a noisy game of "Tag." Finally Paige said, "So? What are you thinking?"

Marie turned to her with a very soft look in her eyes, "I'm thinking you're about the best friend anyone could ever have!"

"Aw...Thanks!"

"No seriously. I think I'm going to do it; I'll tell Robert just what I want, and then he can decide."

"Are you saying you'll marry him?"

"Yep, I will if he will!"

"Oh my God! This is exciting news!"

Marie grinned, "It might be...he could say no."

"I don't think he will...don't forget, we know he likes all the extra-curriculars just like us!"

Marie's eyes softened again and she touched her BFF's hand, "Speaking of extra-curriculars, you and I haven't had any 'together' time recently!"

Paige stared at Marie, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

The brunette gave Paige that seductive smile of hers, "I remember our first time together, the kids were taking a nap!"

"I wonder if they're tired now!?"

"Let's find out!"

Ten minutes later they walked in Marie's front door, and five minutes after that, their two little girls were under the covers; Michelle in her room and Jamie in the playpen. Two minutes after that the two best friends had thrown their jackets off and were heatedly making out on Marie's bed. Not much was said, the kissing was frantic from the get-go! On this day, (for some reason,) they got into it with their tongues. "Sucking each other's tongue" would not be adequate to describe what happened. Their tongues were fighting, slathering, sucking, flicking, flat-licking, you name it! First Marie was leading this assault, then Paige took over. They were licking and sucking at each other's lips, and face, and neck...and holding each other tightly, actually grinding into each other (almost in a love-making wrestling match!) It was the wettest, sloppiest thing Paige ever experienced...and she was loving it!

She grabbed at Marie's ponytail and pulled her head back so she could get over the top of her and shove her tongue down the brunette's throat! Marie was clutching at the smaller woman's ass with one hand and pulling their faces together with the other! After a minute of that, Paige still had a hold of Marie's hair, but she was slather/kissing down her throat, and fumbling with the buttons of her blouse trying to get it open.

Marie was gasping, "Ohhh fuck yess! Goddd...Paige...Mmmm...Ohh...Mmm, Fuckkk!" When her shirt finally opened, the redhead wasted no time yanking up Marie's bra and slather/sucking in her left nipple. "Uunnngghhh, ohhhh, mmmm....Yeah...suck it...Oh Goddd, suck my tittieee... Paige! Ohh... Mmmmm..."

Paige stopped the tongue thing briefly to bite the nipple, then she went back to lashing it hard with her tongue a couple dozen times before switching over to the other tit! Marie was shuddering under this onslaught, her ass bouncing on the bed in a frenzy. Thirty seconds later Paige finally stopped and said, "I want you naked!"

They stood up and clothes went flying. The last thing to go was their panties, and when they were both nude, Marie said, "Lie down, Luv...I want to do something I know you're going to like!" When the redhead did (with her legs hanging over the side of the bed,) Marie got on her hands and knees above her in a 69 fashion, and said, "Grab your boobs and push them up to me!" She then began dragging her nipples across her petite lover's tits, their nipples folding together to make incredibly erotic contact!

Paige's eyes were wide, wide open! The kissing nipples were sending fireworks from her brain to her pussy. "Holyyyy FFFUUUCKKKK, Marie...Ohhh My GODDDD!" Marie grinned and started swinging her "C" cup boobs a little faster, and she let one hand slide down between her lover's legs so she could finger her pussy slit! Now it was Paige's turn to shudder; Marie was playing her body like an expert, and all the redhead could do was groan, "Ohh GODDD....Uuuunnnn, rrrrrrrgggggg, mmmmm...Fuck! Oh FUUCCCK!"

Marie grabbed the side of her left tit and forced her hard teat to attack Paige's. Their nipples raked together and the redhead was going nuts! Marie was hissing at her, "I'm gonna make you cum!" and she reached down with her right hand and started frigging Paige's clit; from there it was no contest! Those two sensations were overwhelming and the redhead's orgasm tore through her in less than thirty seconds!

Normally, Paige needed a minute to recover, but this time she grabbed at Marie's ass and pulled her down so she could get her mouth on the brunette's girl-gash. "My turn, your pussy is mine now!" and she shoved her tongue deep into Marie's dripping wet fuck-hole!

That started Marie squealing, "Ohhh YESSSS! Mmmm...yeahhhh...ohhh YEAHHHH!" Paige tongue-fucked her as hard as she could several times and Marie began bouncing her ass onto the redhead's face. But then Paige grabbed her ass tight and glued her mouth to her BFF's clit, sucking it in! The pleasure was so intense that Marie's whole body was shuddering non-stop! "OHHH, YOU DIRTY GIRL!" she yelled, "THAT'S gonna make me cum if you keep doing that, FUCCKKK!" So, of course, Paige didn't stop; and a few seconds later, Marie sat down hard on her mouth and exploded!

Now that they both had a great orgasm, one would have thought they'd rest a bit; but that didn't happen. Marie rolled over and grabbed her friend pulling her on top in another 69. Paige tried to keep licking, but Marie was holding her pussy tight to her face and flat-licking her up and down her slit! She tried to wriggle her ass free so she could get an angle to lick also, but Marie would have none of that. She paused the assault on Paige's cunt just long enough to say, "You are so bad...you fucking dirty bitch! Now you're gonna be sorry!" As soon as she sucked Paige's clit in again, the redhead knew it wouldn't take long. In less than a minute she was crying out and cumming all over Marie's face!

Did they rest then? No... Marie rolled her friend off and demanded, "C'mon...quick...do me again!" She spread her legs and Paige pushed her face in while at the same time shoving two fingers into the brunette's twat! The clit-licking and finger-fucking had Marie wailing, and for just a split second, Paige wondered if the kids would wake up. But in about twenty seconds Marie froze and cried out, "FUUCKKK!" and her second orgasm tore through her.

And STILL it wasn't over! The brunette rolled away and reached into the bottom drawer of the night stand to pull out her double-ender dildo. "One more thing, you horny bitch!" she said, "I need this!"

They got in position and Marie inserted the cock-shaped ends into their cunts. Paige wriggled closer and they began grinding the dildo deeper and deeper. The redhead was practically clawing at her friend's thighs trying to get a rhythm going and pretty soon they were banging away with their ass cheeks making contact. Both of them were groaning and crying out, and the "FUCK's!" and "OH YES's" and Oh my GOD's" were filling the room! Paige came hard and then she came again, and from the sound of it, Marie's orgasms were just as intense!

When the redhead's third orgasm in this position subsided, she was done. There was no more strength in her. Marie slid the gel-cocks out of them and crawled up next to her BFF, kissing her cheeks and neck and just being affectionate. "Oh my God...just so incredible...thank you, Luv!"

Paige looked into her eyes, "Yeah, Wow! What got into us?"

And Marie...ever the smart-ass...held up the dildo, "You mean this?"

12