Aggie's Nipples

Story Info
This is the story of how Aggie discovered her nipples.
1.4k words
4.2
30.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linda1234
linda1234
536 Followers

This is the story of how Aggie discovered her nipples. Well, "discovered" isn't the exact right word. Of course she always knew she has nipples. But this is the story of how she came to truly appreciate her nipples. How she discovered what an incredible source of eroticism she possesses. And how lucky she is to have such a sexy pair of breasts on her incredibly passionate and erotic body.

Aggie had just turned 18 and was finishing up high school. She had no interest in boys as anything but friends, and was a girl-virgin because she was shy and right girl and the right circumstances had never arisen.

Her art teacher caught a long illness, so the school brought in a substitute teacher, Isa. Aggie took one look at the beautiful young substitute teacher and fell in love with her. Or maybe it was only a teenage crush. In any case, Aggie was smitten with Isa.

Isa asked her students to draw the thing they liked most. She picked up the drawings at the end of the lesson, looked at them and posted some in the room, asking for explanations from the authors. Aggie's drawing, however, was not one of them.

The class ended and began to empty. But Isa asked Aggie to wait. When the room was empty, Isa held up Aggie's drawing and told her that it was not really the type of thing that she wanted the students to draw. But that it was nevertheless magnificent. Isa asked whether she could have it, and promised that if Aggie gave it to her, she would frame it and hang it in her home.

With these compliments every bit of Aggie's body started to shake. Isa looked at Aggie and walked slowly towards her. Then Isa smiled and placed a soft kiss at the corner of Aggie's lips! The teacher told Aggie that she had drawn a wonderful portrait of her, and even though that wasn't really what the teacher had wanted her to draw, she appreciated it. Then Isa left the classroom.

The following week Isa instructed the students to change seats, and Aggie found herself assigned to sit in the front row facing Isa's desk! Then there followed something that Aggie didn't fully understand until quite a bit later: a game of seduction of Aggie by her teacher. Whether it was a look, a smile, or a hand brushing against hair or another hand, Isa seduced Aggie.

Aggie had never before been seduced by anyone, male or female, and didn't fully realize what was happening. All she knew was that she wanted more from Isa. Aggie didn't know exactly what she wanted. Just that she was starstruck by the mature, glamorous Isa. But the teacher just flirted with her, and didn't go any further.

Things went on for some time, with Isa teasing, flirting with, and playing a cat-and mouse game of seduction with Aggie. Until finally one day Aggie didn't wear a bra to class.

Aggie did this because by this point Aggie was feeling desperate to take things further with her teacher. So she took off her bra in the restroom before class. Then she held her books in front of her chest so that her lack of a bra was not obvious as she walked down the hallway to class.

Isa of course immediately noticed that the girl sitting directly in front of her desk was braless, and that her large nipples strained at her blouse. Several times during class Isa touched Aggie's arm, hair, shoulder, or neck. Whenever Isa did this Aggie's nipples became more and more erect, expanding as they had never done before. As if they wanted to pierce the thin fabric of her blouse and reach out to Isa! Aggie offered herself willingly to this sweet torture, trying but not succeeding in keeping her mind on the class.

Finally, the class ended, and the teacher asked her to stay. Aggie immediately felt a strange feeling, in both her body and in her mind. Aggie felt as if Isa had cast a magic spell on her. Aggie knew that she would do anything the teacher asked of her.

After the other students left Aggie stared at Isa with longing and worship on her face. The teacher told her to put her hands behind her back. Without thought, Aggie obeyed, saying "Yes ma'am", which made Isa smile. Then Isa began to touch Aggie's breasts over her blouse. Aggie's nipples quickly stood up, rock hard and begging for attention. Isa unbuttoned Aggie's blouse and reached inside. She began rubbing on Aggie's nipples. Isa massaged, rubbed, lightly pinched, and pulled on them, while Aggie looked at her teacher and trembled.

Isa asked Aggie whether she liked it and wanted more. Aggie again replied, "Yes ma'am." Then Isa brought her head close to Aggie's, still playing with her nipples. Then she kissed Aggie's lips passionately. Aggie froze, absorbing the pleasure and overwhelmed by the new sensations coursing throughout her body. Then Isa bent down and kissed each of Aggie's nipples.

And then... Isa abruptly stopped. And left the classroom, leaving Aggie alone!

It took Aggie a moment to realize what had just happened. She had to remove her panties because they were soaked. Aggie again held her books in front of her chest and headed home.

When Aggie arrived home she raced up to her room and locked the door. She undressed and masturbated, caressing her nipples and remembering what Isa had done that day. Aggie went over every bit of the teacher's game of seduction, turning herself on more and more. Aggie had masturbated many, many times before this day. But this time was different. This time she only paid attention to her nipples, She massaged, rubbed and pinched her nipples, over and over, just as Isa has done. Thinking about Isa.

Aggie could even lick, kiss and suck her own nipples, and she did this with more and more passion, getting wetter and wetter, Each time remembering how Isa has kissed her nipples, pretending that Isa was the one kissing and then licking and sucking her nipples. Aggie got more and more worked up, and thought more and more about Isa. Isa's face, hair, kiss, fingers, lips, and commanding attitude. And then, as Aggie got more and more worked up, to her extremely pleasant surprise -- Aggie came! Aggie's first nipple orgasm!

Aggie had read that some women could come just from having their nipples stimulated, but she was nevertheless shocked and overwhelmed by the sensations. It took her quite a while to absorb what had just happened.

After Aggie recovered she resumed masturbating. But this time she brought one of her nipples up to her mouth, held it in place with her left hand, and sucked. Aggie's right hand went to its familiar place on her clit. Aggie pretended Isa was sucking her nipples and rubbing her clit. Soon Aggie came with the most powerful orgasm of her life! Draining her in both mind and body. Another demonstration that her body was an incredible center of erotic pleasure far beyond what she had ever imagined.

The following week Aggie went into the art classroom. And thought she was going to die. Because her substitute teacher wasn't there. Aggie's regular teacher had taken Isa's place!

But Isa had left behind a precious gift for Aggie. Aggie's appreciation for her own sexuality. Especially her nipples. And a delicious fantasy that Aggie would long treasure.

That day Aggie had become acutely aware of the intense pleasure her nipples could bring to her. And to others as well. Aggie realized that if her nipples and breasts could attract her beautiful teacher, they surely could attract other girls as well. Aggie realized that she had been given a gift, and vowed to use her body -- and especially her breasts and nipples -- to being pleasure to herself and to other women. From that day forward she reveled not only in her own breasts, but in those of her lovers.

Aggie had gained a fascination with, and appreciation for, other girls' breasts and nipples. She came to realize that she gained pleasure from sucking her lovers nipples as long as they liked, any way they liked. From nibbling them, teasing them, sucking on them and kissing them. Aggie found out that she could come much better, and even squirt, when she was giving another woman's nipples some of the pleasure that she herself enjoyed. As Aggie, over and over, remembered the incredible favor that Isa has done for her by helping her unleash much of her incredible sexuality when she was only 18.

linda1234
linda1234
536 Followers