All Comments on 'Aggie's Nipples'

by linda1234

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I LOVE stories about nipples, and especially nipple orgasms! When I search on "nipple" and find some 30 instances, I'm hooked! I've scanned a few of your other stories, including some with Aggie, but none devote as much attention to nipples as this one. One minor suggestion would be more mention of boob size. Aggie's boobs are big enough that she can suck her own nipples (another turn on for me), yet you don't mention anything like a cup size, or otherwise describe how big her tits are. More like this, please!

queenoftheworld34queenoftheworld34over 1 year ago

This was so wholesome cute and hot at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just love playing with my titties, always makes my panties soooooo wet!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love to stimulate my sensitive nipples. If there is anyone who wants to rip or suck on them, I will be si excited!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My first remembrance of my nipples becoming rock hard due to my looking at another woman was when I was 16. I lusted over one of my aunts though she never knew...and at first I was sooooo embarrassed and hid them...but you can't really, right? As I got older the thrill of feeling my nipples hardened was welcomed and of course many times the thoughts that prevailed pleasantly dripped into my panties. The difference between Aggie and me is that I loved wearing my wet panties as a constant pleasrable reminder of how strong my mind was and how uniquely delightful the feeling. Happily I have never changed.

LauraLOLauraLO5 months ago

Most of us have that amazing memory of the first time that we orgasmed just by the self-pleasuring of our nipples and breasts and the magical journey our minds took us during those moments. Why am I smiling as I share this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous