All Comments on 'Aggressive Addiction Ch. 01'

by hero101

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
FreeFaller93FreeFaller93almost 8 years ago
So HOT HOT HOT!!

Gripping from start to finish. I just know this story is going to be a good one. Would love to read Matts version of the tale.

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

Not the usual boring same old story so far. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW

I'm interested to find out more about matt and wes your a really really good writer and the sex is always soooo hot. I know your still working on work and play but please don't forget about this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

I loved this story. The need for abuse. The hurt that is so good.

pratik300pratik300almost 8 years ago
liked it

Initially I Ihought it wil be matt who wil bottom, who wil confess his love for wes, but at the end wes who bottomed, and he loved it. Sorry to say but it feels like wes is pimp who just like to be dominated by other counter part. I wd like it more if they wd be equal in all parts like sex and other things. I hope understand my point of equality.

Thanx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome

Dude love the beginning of your story, love how you feel Wes anguish all the way through and can understand his need for release. I also can feel Matt's though not as obvious. I can not wait to take their journey with you.

Sidebar: love Zeke and Gabe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
oh fucking A man

This is so wrong and so right at the same time. I loved it, it's like a freaking adrenaline rush and I can't wait to see what you come up with next

GipCGipCalmost 8 years ago
My hero

I have not read this yet, but I always enjoy all your stories! I'm excited to read!

GipCGipCalmost 8 years ago
Nailed it!

I knew it! Awesome! Thank you! Can't wait to read more!

hero101hero101almost 8 years agoAuthor
Wow

I did not know this story would be so popular but hey! Thanks for reading. I took a risk with this one.

parker3522parker3522almost 8 years ago
"I need him to abuse me"

Fucking Hot!!

Through this story I came to understand a little about my need to be abused.

My demon climbing out and pushing my head back to where it had once been, abused, used, needed for another's pleasure.

I find myself wanting to relive those experiences.

Rough sex, being raped, used and then ignored.

Seeking approval somehow through being available for that kind of use again.

Headhunter22Headhunter22almost 8 years ago
That was intense!!

Loved it and want more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love this

So I found this story today and I'm not gonna lie. I was pissed because I want an update of work and play. However, since you are awesome, I read the first chapter and love this too!!! I still need Gabe and Zeke but this is so amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Rereading this AGAIN

I really loved the story. The sex was beautifully described of course. But Wes’s character, his deep-seated issues and demons, it felt so raw and real. I really really hope you continue this. Or try to make new chapters. I’m a fan of this story.

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

Thank god I didn't miss this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous