All Comments on 'Aging Gracefully'

by techsan

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
rudystahrmanrudystahrmanover 18 years ago
IT is FUN!!

A little long, but good involvement of all the characters. The story gave me a stiffy, and I enjoyed the story line. I think the girls should have gotten involved w/each other. But that would have made a different story.

Well written.

Rudy

Mr Duncan 001Mr Duncan 001over 18 years ago
Very well done

This story is very well writen and gets the reader involved from the start. After seeing the ladies on the Literotica thread and reading this story its very eazy to visualize this whole story. Excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing writing

and what a wonderful compliment to four ladies. A fantastic story and well told.

sacksackover 18 years ago
this story makes me sad....

if you really have so much respect and admiration for ALL women, as you say, why have you not had much more luck in the romance department? Something doesn't quite ring true here...you sound like a real catch and women should be banging down doors to be with you. The fact that you even had to write this fantasy at all reveals an unfulfilled sex life, and that's such a shame....

Sack (crying)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A very good story

Thank you for such a good tale....sounds like your fantasy came true! The women in the story are lucky to have the admiration of a man like you.

copperbutterflycopperbutterflyover 18 years ago
Dreams do come true!

You wrote a wonerful story, Techsan. Thank you for making me part of your fantasy! ~Copper~

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hey there..

Hi Techsan...Ive read the story...I kept looking for my name ..kidding!!!..very sexy..hot story...Marie

KRKRover 18 years ago
"Better living through chemistry"

That line has got to be the best one I've read so far as dialogue on Literotica goes. Great story. Lots of love. The only thing that 'bothered' me was that lack of safe-sex concerns esp with multiple partners, but then, its your fantasy ;)

dee957dee957over 18 years ago
So glad to be a part of it!

Techsan this is an excellent story and you did a wonderful job writing it. I am so glad you thought enough of me to make me a part of your story.

techsantechsanover 18 years agoAuthor
Author's response to two items---

I love the general tenor of all the comments that have been left on this story. However I felt the need to respond to two items:

(1) to KR, in response to "safe sex", in real life I firmly believe in it but, as I stated, this is a fantasy where there are no unwanted pregnancies and no STDs, therefore no need for condoms ... that is the ideal way to experience a connection with a lady; in a fantasy story, I don't feel the need to do that.

(2) to Sack, keep in mind that this is a fantasy, not actually a story of my love life. I have been fortunate to "know" more than one very beautiful woman in my life (and I wont say how many!) but over the course of time, many things can have an impact on the way that love life evolves, some by my own chosing, some by health conditions, and some for other reasons. I DO feel as I've described about women (basically I love them all ... lol) but who ever has the truly ideal love life? I think few people would say that they have what they consider to be an ideal life; sometimes the rewards are in the pursuit of that ideal because it may never be achieved.

These are not criticisms of your comments but simply my explanations. I do appreciate what everyone has to say ... maybe you folks will just make me a better author some day.

Thanks for your participation

GoddessOfSoulsGoddessOfSoulsover 18 years ago
Wonderfully Well Done!

Your Fantasy Story is Hot, and well thought out. your writing is very easy to read, I love the feel of reading your thoughts, you make it easy to look inside. Thanks for an excellent read!

lancewannabelancewannabeabout 18 years ago
Wonderful Fantasy!

Loved the imagry you provide with your words.

I've also seen those lovely ladies' photos, and would be happy to engage in connubial bliss with them (all at once too!).

Thanks for sharing. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
fantastic

Fantastic... left me with no words... these lovely ladies

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous