All Comments on 'Agne Judicial Punishment'

by Luciaslave

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
CommodorRaptrCommodorRaptr4 months ago

Very interesting scenario. Unique for sure and the different characters keeo it fresh. Looking forward to your next installment.

johnnuttalljohnnuttall4 months ago

Interesting story, looks like we have slim balls everywhere.

enslaver0644enslaver06444 months ago

So, a great opportunity to punish her friend and one to really punish the sadist with dick some dick torture.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Idea for the next one: Review the recording and then shock Erik's balls for lying.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

maybe next story /chapter have Clare punished naked with same electro shock Agne

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It won't take them long to figure out who *really* did the prep. And then it'll be *his* turn on the electrodes.

lecturelecture4 months ago

A great first entry into the judicial punishment field. The vast majority of punishment centres in this universe are run hyper professionally with bureaucratic procedures rigidly followed, and well trained staff, albeit with a few outliers.

The facility itself seems properly set up, as an adjunct to a hospital rather than a stand-alone punishment centre. Everything else goes down from there.

Erik should NEVER have been left alone with a a subject, even if his sadistic proclivities somehow made it through the hiring process. A deviant thug, pure and simple

Clair had every opportunity to stop the procedure and report Erik, and failed to do so. Her multiple failures and rationalizations are weak in the extreme, as are her later attempts to ameliorate the punishment. In fact, she could have simply pulled the damn plug. She is complicit in every way to this travesty

Paul is a total failure as a supervisor and alleged medical professional. Moreover, he should have ensured that under electro punishment , Agne's vitals were continuously monitored visually and via BP and EKG .

No wonder this place got "definitely not recommended" and'" go anywhere else" on Punishment Centre Advisor. One person did say " the receptionist was nice"

To Luciaslave : I wanted to strangle both Erik and Clair. Good writing that evokes such emotion from me. It was fascinating and maddening at the same time to read about a punishment centre that breaks so many rules. Ardently hoping for retribution applied to Erik and Clair, and at the very least job loss for Paul.

You have real talent in this niche genre of judicial punishment. Your first story was a great start to my new year, and you MUST continue writing in this universe

punishment_centerpunishment_center4 months ago

Exquisitely written. I love stories with judicial punishment of both female and male genitalia. I hope to see more parts of this story or new stories.

LuciaslaveLuciaslave4 months agoAuthor

Dear all who took the time to read and comment. Thank you.

It seems that without exception everyone wants the right punishment to be handed out to Erik and Claire. I agree.

A small point in response to lecture: initially, Claire didn't pull the plug as it would have invalidated the punishment which would have been null if not brought to completion and Agne would have had to attend again. In retrospect I realised I didn't make this point very clear and in many ways I am glad as it is a bit of a lame excuse. Much better for the purpose of the story to put it down to Claire's incompetence.

I now need to write the second chapter but I'm struggling. I'll see what I can do.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

An excellent story! I look forward to the next installment.

Paul certainly deserves some administrative sanctions for failing to properly supervise the punishment. Erik, as a trainee, will need to undergo some remedial training about maintaining professional standards. Claire will require the strongest consequences; her failure to verify the correct settings and check the trainee's work are policy violations that deserve proper discipline. Claire's refusal to stop an over punishment is probably a criminal act, Derililiction of Official Duty, Torture of an Inmate, Assault, or something similar; I hope a judge sentences her to a public punishment of some type.

Keep up the good work!

LuciaslaveLuciaslave4 months agoAuthor

Oh, these are useful legal terms that I will make sure to incorporate in the new story.

I know nothing of how legal system and courts work, so I will try to keep that part of the story at a minimum and focus on the character development...and punishments!

GortmundyGortmundy4 months ago

Great story, and as others have said it gives a lot to think about. Firstly, the protagonist has been subjected to a criminal Assault. So if discovered she has a really good case against the authorities and the trainee. The trainee doesn't need remedial anything. He needs caught and prosecuted. The friend, on discovering the issue should have immediately stopped the procedure. The punishment would have been voided due to the Assault. I sympathise with the friend but she got it wrong. Eric is a scumbag and need jailtime. Procedures require updating and modification to avoid similar issues. A better vetting process for a start. Really good story though, the writing is good and the characters interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Whoa!!! And I thought getting slapped around was a harsh punishment!

Np81laNp81la3 months ago

A very well-written story, congratulations! I hope it's just the first of many. Hope that justice will be served in the upcoming episodes.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great well written story! Hope there will be another chapter - or even more. Take your time & think where you want to go with it, but just don't forget about it as many other authors have done to leave a story in mid-air figuratively.

toastywarm01toastywarm0128 days ago

I love judicial punishment stories and this one was no exception. I hope this author will continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

This is a great story line, good descriptions. You really need a couple of more , maybe even a lot more, stories

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

This story seriously need expansion and conclusion! What happens to the Technicians? What happens to the friendship? Who gets punished? Does Agne get to watch/administer or is merch allowed?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous