Agne Judicial Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pressed enter and then listened to any noise coming from the adjacent room. Paul and Claire must have stopped arguing. The only noise he could hear was the shivering of Agne. Erik glanced up the thermometer. The room temperature had plummeted down to 12C. Time to set it up to the original temperature.

Then, feeling bold, he returned to the file and changed other parameters. Durations, intervals, rest periods. Nothing too extreme, but just enough to make her scream a bit more than she would have already done.

-

When Claire burst into the room, it was nine thirty. Erik had just finished tweaking the parameters on the machine, Agne was still shivering.

Why is it so cold in here? Claire thought. But she put the thought aside and marched to Agne.

"Agne," she said placing a hand onto her shoulder.

Agne, who had her eyes closed, yelped. "Claire, no!"

"I know, I know, I'm sorry," her friends tried to reassure her.

At the same time, she glanced at the jars and wondered what had happened. Why this? She turned towards Erik, but he was looking at the computer screen and didn't meet her gaze.

"Claire, why...?"

Claire bend down and spoke close to Agne's ear. Not because she didn't want to be heard, but because she was trying to comfort her friend.

"No other operator was available, I have to do it."

Paul had entered the room. Immediately Claire straightened up and assumed a more professional look.

"Agne," she still referred to her friend by name, there was no point in being excessively formal. "I will be performing the punishment. We are running late, so I am going to start straightaway. Any questions?"

Agne broke into tears. "Please Claire, please, I don't want to do it. It hurts, please."

"Oh bless you..." Claire was being too emotional to think straight. Her priority, seeing her friend so distressed, was to start the procedure as soon as possible so that Agne could put this whole experience behind her.

"It will be quick. The punishment is thirty minutes long. At the discretion of the officer, it can be broken down to three segments, and I will do this, citing extreme distress from the victim." She stated this officially, turning her head towards Paul, who nodded.

Then, she quickly checked that the clamps and the jars were placed correctly. Everything looked normal. Why not whole body shocks?

Agne was still crying, so she walked over to Erik.

"Why the jars??"

He shrugged.

"She asked," he lied. "Said she had cramps already and doesn't want to risk excessive muscle fatigue. For work," he added, having no idea how close to truth that was. Claire was aware that Agne had to sit for exams, so the explanation, however bizarre, made enough sense that she accepted it.

"We still need to place the pelvic pad. Why didn't you do it?"

This time Erik was genuinely embarrassed. He had forgotten. The pelvic pad was a cup-shaped rubber pad placed over the genitals, which created a counter field of electricity that prevented the patients from getting electrically stimulated during the punishments. Before being introduced, many patients had violent streaks of unvoluntary orgasms while subjected to punishment. This was a crude but effective way to counter that.

"Let's first run the control current," she said marching over to the control station.

She pressed a button and whirr was heard coming from the ceiling.

"And turn the heating on, it's freezing in here," she ordered Erik.

A quick glance at the screen told her the machine was running correctly. She tweaked the correction value to match the actual signal detected from the electrodes. Then selected the option to divide the duration to three segments. She failed to notice that the total duration, instead of thirty minutes, was set to 45.

When she pressed enter, a countdown appeared on the screen.

She walked over to Agne and once again placed a hand onto her shoulder. "I am having to place a pad onto your pubic area."

Agne nodded.

Claire walked to the other hand of the table and donned latex gloves. The pelvic pad was stored in a sterile compartment underneath the table. Claire felt extremely self-conscious. She had never seen Agne naked, and now she would have had to spread lube onto her pussy. She leaned over and saw they should have applied the pad before. Agne's pussy was gushing. Carefully, but not without feeling a twang of arousal, Claire first cleaned off Agne's pussy, then applied the gel and, lastly, the pad. Once she turned it on, it let out a blip and Claire shuddered. To her, it would have felt as if the whole area became numb.

"Thank you," she murmured. The numbness brought some relief, as it muffled the pleasure she was feeling guilty to experience.

We are late, Claire thought glancing at the clock. She marched over the desk, making a mental note to reprimand Erik for not applying the pad. She didn't know that he was deeply regretting having thrown away his chance to play with Agne's pussy.

"Let's start," Claire eventually said, pressing the start button.

On the table, Agne arched the back and let out a scream.

-

Agne, on the table, was enjoying the momentary relief from the painful feeling of being aroused while also being humiliated. The split between what her brain was registering, and her body was reacting was causing her anguish.

The peak of embarrassment had been when Claire reached to apply gel onto her pussy and found she was wet. She knew she was. She had felt it, and it was beyond mortifying.

Then, suddenly, the relief was cut short by a sharp pain on her nipples.

She screamed.

Instinctively, she tried to bring her hands to her breast, but the straps held her firmly. The feeling of being immobilized made the pain even more unbearable. She tried kicking, but her feet were equally held tight by leather straps. All she could go, was scream.

"Enouuuugh! Enough, enough enough...please..." she was sobbing. The pain was akin to having her nipples pierced, only that it was continuous. Like a needle repeatedly going through her flesh again and again.

She tried to relax into it, taking deep breaths as she was instructed to, but as the thought she was able to block out at least part of the pain, the sensation shifted and the current, now flowing thought the metal rings attached to the inside of the 'jars' made her feel her whole breast was being stabbed by countless tiny knives.

"Noooo, please, it's too much!! Please!"

Her body started shivering, the pain now circling from being concentrated to the nipples to spread over the whole breast. It was an erratic cycle that made it impossible for Agne to predict what was going to happen. Her eyes were streaming, and her body was glistening with sweat.

She could feel her skin being slippery in the leather straps holding her down, and for a moment she thought that maybe she could let herself free. But the straps held her down.

"Please, please, no, enough..." she tried looking over towards the operator station, but it was out of sight.

There, Claire was wondering what was wrong. Claire's reaction was clearly too extreme.

Pain adjustments looked fine on the machine. What was happening?

As operator, she was allowed to tweak the correction values applied to the machine, but once the procedure had started, she could only change them by 5 percentage points. She lowered them, and slowed down the circling of activation of the electrodes.

Agne kept screaming. Her body was already covered in sweat.

"This is not normal," she said, but Erik, the only one who heard, didn't say anything. He was too busy enjoying the scene. He would have loved to increase the pain by the whole 5 percent and see how loud Agne could cry.

Minutes ticked by. One, two, three. Then, approaching ten, Claire looked down. Still five minutes to go. Agne had quietened down, she was crying, shivering, and whimpering, but the whaling and screaming had subsided. Why still five minutes? Claire thought?

With horror, she realized the total time had been set for 45mintes. How?

"Oh my god!" she said bringing her hands to her face. "She's been over-treated!".

This could not be happening. Time could not be amended. The procedure could be stopped, but then the punishment wouldn't have counted as complete, and the patient would have had to repeat it. Over treating or making her come back. Claire didn't know what to do.

Additionally, fear was setting in. This was bad. This was punishable by law. She was effectively torturing a person without any legal consent. The time had been set wrong and she didn't check. It was her fault.

Fifteen minutes came and the electricity stopped. With it, the room felt silent.

Claire, trembling, didn't know what to. She looked over at where Paul had been standing but he was gone. Should she call him? And say what?

"Erik," she ordered. "Go check her vitals."

He marched over the table. Agne was a beautiful sight. Her skin was covered in sweat, which was quite literally pooling onto the table. If only he was allowed to touch her. He stared at her breasts, squeezed into the glass jars. Shame that her pussy is covered, he thought, glancing at the pelvic pad.

"She needs hydration," he said raising a hand.

An extra pause could be added for medical treatment.

Quickly, Claire came over.

"Please," Agne said when she saw her. "Please, enough. It's too much, please..."

Erik felt a wave of excitement at hearing that plead. It was pathetic. And extremely arousing.

Claire did her best to stay professional.

"We are going to give you some hydration. You only have two cycles to go. It will be over soon."

Of course, she didn't mention that she was being treated over time.

Working quickly, she set up a line to feed Agne liquids intravenously. The worst part was that once a line was in place, an officer had to attend the patient at their side, which meant that Claire had to be right at her friend's side as she was being...well, tortured.

Trying to be unseen from Agne, she didn't want Agne to see her giving the signal that kicked off her torture, she signalled to Erik to start the second cycle.

Agne let out a weak whine, almost a lament, as her body started shivering again.

She was crying, wheeping quietly and shacking her head softly side to side. Claire could see she was in a lot of pain. Much more than the gravity of her crime would wave warranted. Nervous, not knowing what to do, she had a thought. An intrusive, illegal, out-of-protocol, thought.

She glanced over to Erik, who seemed absorbed by what was happening on screen. Unseen, with a soft move, Claire reached out to the pelvic pad and turned it off. At the beginning, nothing changed. Then, quite suddenly, Agne's abdominal muscles started contracting. Her belly was moving up and down and it took a moment for Claire to realize that without the belt holding her torso down she would have been thrusting her hips up and down.

"Oh god, oh god, I can't stop it, I can't stop it."

Agne's voice sounded terrified. All of a sudden, she felt a pulsating force coming from her pelvis and her muscles contracting as if she was having an orgasm. Which, within a few seconds, came without any warning. The pleasure rose and for a moment co-existed with the pain coming from her ripples. Two waves of equal strength meeting at her belly button and crashing into each other causing Agne to lose control and started screaming at the top of voice.

From the outside, Claire looked in horror at her friend, not quite knowing what was happening. Her friend was shuddering, screaming and unequivocally having an orgasm. A powerful, whole-body orgasm shook Agne, making her shiver with pleasure and pain. Then, as the effect of the orgasm subsided, the pain in the nipples seemed to rise to a new height. Once again, she let out a scream, this time so high pitched that Claire almost wanted to cover her ears.

The cycle, then repeated itself. The pleasure came, a wave rising from her pussy towards the belly, finally overpowering the pain and making Agne come once again. This time, she lost control of her bladder, and pee started flowing onto the bed, dripping down the floor. Claire didn't even notice, transfixed onto what was happening, her eyes locked onto her friend's.

Every minute a new cycle began. Unbearable pain making Agne shriek, then a wave of pleasure that made her scream in a deep, throaty tone. Again, and again, for fifteen minutes, Agne suffered and came, unable to control herself or even to understand what was happening.

Then, finally, quiet came.

The fifteen minutes were over.

Claire immediately bent down and place a hand on Agne's check. It was wet of sweat and tears. Agne didn't respond. Her eyes were only showing the white and if it wasn't for her breathing, Claire would have thought she was dead. Had she pass out?

"Agne?"

Her eyes moved.

"Claire...please..."

"Oh Agne...I am so sorry."

"Claire," Agne commenced. "Please...please don't stop."

Horrified, Claire jumped back. What has she done? She didn't look or sound OK. Should she stop the procedure? Were there medical grounds to stop it?

"Vitals?" she shouted at Erik.

In response he lifted a hand with his thumb up.

"Elevated bpm, but within normal parameters," he clarified.

During the procedure, in fact, her heartbeat had briefly surpassed the safety limit, but the machine would have stopped itself only if the limit was exceed for more than 40 seconds, and the pain-to-orgasm cycles had been too quick for the automatic stop to come into effect.

It was risky to push a patient like that, but Erik was living a dream, and was not about to stop it. In fact, fully ignoring all the rules and command, he pressed start again.

Agne jumped.

"Ahhhhhh!" her voice was so high that Claire, who had leaned over to tell Agne that the procedure had to continue, jolted back, bringing a hand to the ear that was closer to Agne's head.

Almost immediately, Agne's pitch changed, and another orgasm shook her. Completely unaware of what was happening, she didn't feel herself squirting. Clear liquid gushed out of her pussy, covering the table and dripping down onto the floor.

At first quietly, then louder Agne started muttering "Please, please, please," in quicker and quicker succession. Another orgasm came, only thirty seconds after the first. This time, only, the wave didn't subside, and the pleasure lingered, weaker but always present.

Her body was split. The nipples felt as if they were on fire, and her breast pierced by red hot nail. Her pussy was throbbing of pleasure, not an orgasm but a constant stimulation that felt like a never ending edge.

"Please, make me cuuuuuum!!".

She started shaking violently, trying to rub herself onto the pelvic pad that was still pressed onto the pussy. The orgasm felt distant, but within reach, each passing second drawing closer and closer.

When it came, it shattered her. She shook so violently that Claire stepped back, afraid.

The wave of pleasure was so powerful that Agne felt motionless after it, not even reacting to the searing pain cutting though her breast.

As seconds passed, Claire once gain screamed at Erik to check the vitals, but bpm were just below the threshold and slowly coming down. 199, 198...197

If only they had been one higher, the machine would have stopped.

Then, unabated by the pleasure, the pain came back. Unable to come again, Agne started whaling.

"No, no, no, enough, enough..."

Her breast felt of fire and she desperately tried to free her hands to put an end to the torment, but the straps were mercilessly holding her down.

Her pussy was on fire too. Cramps were torturing her from within.

Still four minutes to go.

-

When the sires blared, the room finally felt quiet.

Agne's breath was laboured and throaty.

Claire immediately started working to free her limbs. She pushed away the pelvic pad, and freed the belt holding down Agne's torso. But her friend didn't move.

"Call Paul," she ordered.

Erik rushed off to call the superintendent.

Claire leaned over to Agne and whispered, "It's all done."

She knew though, that for her, this was just the beginning. Mistakes were made, and it was her that would pay the price for them.

-

Thank you for reading until here. I hope you enjoyed it.

If you followed the story, you might have guessed that Claire is not going to be unpunished, even if mistakes are not all hers.

Any feedback on what you might want to happen to her is well appreciated.

Thanks for reading,

Lucia

12