Agreeing to Serve Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes spent with their tongues exploring each other's mouths as their hands explored bodies, Carly pushed him away. 'And breathe,' she said, laughing. 'You can't imagine how nervous I've been today and how pleased I am with your answer. But I really need to do something with this food or it's going to spoil.'

After the meal the two of them were sitting on the sofa in front of the TV. Dan was in the corner and Carly had installed herself up close against him so that the natural place for Dan's arm was around her shoulders. She allowed her head to lie on his chest. 'Thank you for being so open-minded about this little kink of mine', she whispered.

Dan shifted his position slightly and moved him arm to stroke Carly's hair as he replied. 'I've watched a lot of your content this week and to be honest, I find the idea of you as a dominatrix a kind of turn on. Don't get me wrong, there's no way I want you to dominate me, but the idea of my girlfriend...'

The pause caused Carly to look up into Dan's eyes. 'Is that what you are then? My girlfriend?' he asked.

'Yes please,' she replied, resuming her position tucked into his body. 'This feels so comfortable already. We just seem to have hit it off perfectly. But wait, what were you about to say?'

'Oh yeah. The thought of my girlfriend dominating other men is a kind of turn on.' Dan was a little shocked when he realised Carly was sliding her hand down towards his crotch.

'You said that before,' she answered, before continuing 'it's not really men plural. It's Ryan. Oh, and maybe one or two other subs when I'm at one of Mistresses gatherings. But I never take the lead there, just go with the flow.' Carly let her hand settle on top of Dan's bulge. She couldn't tell exactly how well-endowed he was as he was wearing tight jeans. 'Would you like to show me one of your favourites and I can see just how excited it gets you?'

'Er, yes, ok.' Dan was slightly taken aback at how forward Carly was being. She quickly scurried over to the TV and switched on the connected PC, then called up the site. Scrolling to the gallery section she waited for Dan to direct her to a video. He chose one of the earlier recordings. Carly started playback and resumed her position beside Dan, her hand quickly returning to his crotch. They watched the images on the screen as Carly had Ryan strip in front of her and then tied him bent over a chair with his legs spread, his caged cock and balls vulnerably exposed between his legs. She proceeded to circle him, teasing him about the power she held over him and the pain she could now inflict on his genitals just for her own enjoyment. As the scene unfolded, Carly unzipped Dan's flies and tried to work her hand inside his boxers, without success.

'Let me help you with that. These jeans are a bit tight at the best of times,' Dan said, lifting his hips off the sofa and easing his jeans down his thighs. Freed of the confines of the denim, Carly was able to push her hand under the waistband of the boxers and was delighted to feel an already large penis growing rapidly.

The image on screen changed to show Carly retrieving a riding crop, which she used initially to lightly swat Ryan's ass. When she determined he had had enough preparation, she positioned herself behind him, reaching the crop forward to lightly rest on his testicles. 'Beg me not to use this on your balls, slave.'

Carly chuckled at the memory of the scene they were watching as she eased Dan's boxers down, allowing his full erection to now see the light of day. There was already a small amount of pre-cum leaking from the tip and she used this as lubricant to gently pull the foreskin down and expose the glands. 'Would you like me to fetch Petra's crop, or would you prefer Carly's tender fingers?' she asked as she continued to roll the foreskin up and down his shaft.

'Oh god!' Dan cried out, completely taken by surprise at how quickly things were developing. 'Your fingers, please. Your fingers.'

The action on the screen came to an end as Carly continued to stroke Dan's manhood. Ryan had begged and the scene ended with Carly flicking her wrist and Ryan screaming as the crop made contact with his balls. As Ryan screamed, Carly felt Dan flinch. 'I almost forgot how sensitive you boys are to having your testicles abused,' she said as she squeezed the penis in her hand a little harder.

Suddenly she let go of the penis and jumped off the sofa, watching it twitch in the air as if searching for the hand that had so recently been providing the pleasure of the gentle masturbation. Standing in front of Dan, she put her hands on her hips and pushed her chest out. Carly had a slender build with well-defined breasts and she had chosen a figure hugging dress to show all her assets off in the best light. 'Now lets play a little game, a variation on truth or dare. After all, I did promise you a better view of my body a while back, didn't I? So, I'm going to ask you some questions, and if I feel you've been truthful I might just take this dress off right here. How does that sound?'

'It sounds wonderful,' Dan replied, feeling slightly self-conscious with the gorgeous woman standing fully clothed in front of him as his penis continued to twitch in full view.

'OK, start with an easy one. Why did you choose that particular clip as your favourite?' Carly gestured in the direction of the TV as she asked the question.

'Er, well, I love the control you have over him. I feel sorry for him, but there's something about the authority you are projecting I just find arousing.' Dan had thought his erection was going to subside but he realised answering these questions for Carly was going to be enough to keep him hard.

'I can certainly see that,' Carly said cheekily, nodding her head towards his erection. 'So you definitely don't want me to treat you like that?'

'God no, I know what it feels like to get a kick to your balls from playing rugby, there's no way I'd let someone do that to me for fun.' As he spoke he pulled his thighs up, trying to shield his balls from an imaginary attack from Carly.

'Good,' Carly replied. She began to slide the hem of her dress up her thighs as she asked the next question. 'And you don't have a problem with me continuing to do this. We go as far as Ryan giving me oral, though we usually manage to obscure the camera's view of my pussy. You don't have a problem with that either?' The hem stopped just below her crotch as she waited for an answer.

'Well, it may take me a while to get used to it. But it's not as though you're cheating on me or planning to ditch me and take up with him, so I guess it'll become more normal as we get to know each other better.'

'Excellent,' Carly exclaimed, tugging the hem of her dress upwards again to give the first hint of the bright red panties she was wearing. 'Now, what about the orgies Mistress Kay organises? They usually end up pretty full on, where everyone is comfortable naked and nothing is off limits. Well, nothing too outlandish anyway.'

'Same answer,' Dan replied. 'I don't have a problem with you going to that sort of event, in fact I was kind of hoping I might get invited at some point.'

Carly laughed as she pulled the hem of her dress up to her waist, the triangle of red material now fully visible, as were the two strings that ran around her hips and held the fabric in place over her crotch. A clearly visible wet patch was developing and the twitching of Dan's cock was a tell-tale sign to Carly that Dan was aware of how aroused she was. 'So you fancy yourself as a part-time Dom, do you?'

It was Dan's turn to chuckle. 'Of the two roles, I'd much rather be dominant than submissive,' he replied, 'in fact, I'm surprised you're OK with the idea of your boyfriend having his wicked way with a nubile, young submissive woman.' That caused Carly to pause, as Dan could have been referring to Sally and yet he didn't know the first thing about her.

'It would be a little hypocritical of me to object to that when I've told you I'd rather keep on going to these parties and having sex with multiple partners, wouldn't it?' Without giving him chance to answer the rhetorical question, Carly continued. 'Besides, who says it has to be restricted to a submissive woman. Where do you stand on bisexuality? I've kind of taken a liking to girls lately and there will be opportunities for you to dominate a man if you ever wanted to.' Carly was conscious she was rushing further ahead than she had intended, but it felt the right thing to do to get all the possible scenarios out in the open now rather than to inadvertently hit against one of Dan's hard limits in the future.

Dan again looked shocked and Carly watched as his erection lost a little of its hardness. 'That's another one I'd not really considered,' Dan finally answered. 'I'm not sure I'd want to have intercourse with another guy, though the thought of a submissive man giving me a blowjob might not be too bad a scenario. And who knows how these things develop once they get started.'

'We could always find out right now you know,' Carly said with a mischievous glint in her eye.

'What? What do you mean?' Dan blurted out, suddenly sitting up and covering his genitals with his hands.

Carly responded with actions rather than words. She pulled her dress fully over her head and threw it onto the sofa beside Dan. She wasn't wearing a bra, her breasts firm enough to not need the support and the dress being so tight that it would have disrupted the smooth lines of her body. 'Don't hide that away from me now,' she exclaimed, moving towards him and dropping to her knees. Reaching out, she grasped each of Dan's two wrists with her hands and pulled them away from his now limp penis. Placing his hands by his sides, she then proceeded to lift his cock away from his thighs before pulling back the foreskin and encircling his glands in her warm mouth. It didn't take long for the erection to return and as Carly circled Dan's helmet with her tongue, he let out a loud groan.

After a few minutes Dan's hands encircled Carly's head and he tried to pull her further onto his cock. Carly resisted, a little out of practice with fellating a partner. She pulled back and shook her head free of his light grasp. 'Sorry,' he muttered, thinking he had allowed his excitement to get the better of him.

'That's ok,' she responded, 'but before we get too carried away, I should let you know Ryan is upstairs. You know we normally work over the weekend and because I wasn't sure what your answer was going to be, I decided not to cancel.'

Dan again looked a little tense, shifting uncomfortably on the sofa. Carly, who still had one hand wrapped around his erection, sensed an almost immediate softening of the organ that had been pulsating with excitement only moments before.

'He's not going to come down unless I tell him to,' she continued, 'but I wondered if it was worth getting him down now. Get any awkwardness out of the way. I have a sneaky feeling that once I start enjoying this,' and here she gave Dan's penis a squeeze, 'I'm not going to want to stop and it would make for a slightly odd scene if you bumped into him at breakfast tomorrow.' Carly paused again, before adding, 'assuming of course that you want to stay in my bed tonight and enjoy the rest of the, er, hospitality I have to offer?'

Dan was amazed at the forwardness and confidence of the almost naked woman in front of him. He'd never dated anyone quite like her before and he was already getting tangled up in her web. He was subconsciously nodding before his lips uttered the words 'er, yes, that would be a good idea.'

'Great. I have talked to him about us and what the two of us dating would do to our D/s dynamic, but I want to have that conversation in person with the three of us present. He deserves the opportunity to back out if he wants to. Although he's submissive to me, he's not a doormat in case you'd formed that opinion.' Carly looked at Dan who was shaking his head. 'Let me go get him. You might want to just cover up that lovely cock of yours before we come back down.' With that, she jumped to her feet and headed for the door.

Dan stood and pulled up his clothes as soon as Carly had left the room. Not for first time that evening he found himself wondering what he had gotten himself into, but the image of Carly that had just been burned onto his memory told him all he needed to know about why he was still there. Not only was she the most beautiful woman he had ever met, she had the body to match the beauty that was captured in her face and a confidence he found exciting. That last image of her standing in just a par of skimpy panties, hands on her hips, was one that he never wanted to forget. He was still picturing her when the door swung open.

Carly walked into the room first, wearing a thin navy-blue gown tied at the waist with a narrow silk belt. She was followed by Ryan who was wearing a bathrobe. Carly indicated Ryan should sit on the other end of the sofa to Daniel and then positioned herself opposite the two men in the one armchair available. There was tension in the air as the two men looked at each other, unsure what to say. Eventually Carly broke the silence.

'You both know everything now. All about my alter ego, the wider D/s dynamic with the Mistress and her group of friends and the fact that I am attracted to Dan and want to see if my somewhat unusual lifestyle can be compatible with a long-term relationship.' The confidant woman then turned to Ryan before continuing. 'Ryan, I love what we have together and I've grown to love the Goddess Petra site that we have developed, especially now I've seen how lucrative it can be. I don't want to give any of that up, but I know introducing Dan into the picture will change that dynamic. I've had more time to think this through than you, but I just wanted to say that if you're in any way uncomfortable with this, you can walk away. Ask us any questions now. If you need some time to think, just say so. This may sound callous, and it's not meant to be, but now Petra is established I'm sure there would be a queue of people more than willing to take your place. That's not what I want. I've grown close to you over these last few weeks and months and I really want us to continue this, but it's your choice. It's always been important to me that you are comfortable with this.'

Carly stopped talking and holding Ryan's gaze, smiled at him. The submissive had actually been given a lot of time to consider things, having been up in the spare room the entire time Carly and Dan had been eating. He had almost reached a decision but did want to clarify a few things.

'Goddess, thank you for being so honest.' Before he could get any further, Carly had held her hand out in front of her, almost commanding him to stop without speaking.

'You don't have to call me that, Ryan. I don't want you to be 'in scene' now, I want a grown-up discussion between adults.' Again, she smiled as she finished speaking.

'I know, Goddess,' he replied, 'but I find it much easier to just be me. I am submissive and I do see you as my dominant. It's not about me being in character any more. I want to be your submissive whenever we are together. I want whatever makes you happy. I accept you want a life outside of our arrangement and I don't want to be an obstacle to that. But I want to continue serving you.' It was Ryan's turn to pause. He looked from Carly to Daniel and then spoke directly to the new man in the relationship. 'I hope what Goddess and I have doesn't make you uncomfortable, Sir.'

Dan recoiled slightly, taken aback by Ryan addressing him as 'Sir'. He quickly composed himself before responding. 'Well I'm not going to pretend it's exactly what I expected, but I quite like the idea of my girlfriend...' a pause as he looked across at Carly, before continuing 'being a dominant in her spare time. I guess we just need to know where the boundaries lie. Like, for example, you just called me Sir. What is that all about? Carly is your dominant, not me.'

'Sir, I have been thinking about this all the time I have been upstairs. Yes, Carly is my dominant, but I have committed to serve her and do whatever I can to make her life as pleasurable as possible. That isn't going to work very easily when you're here if I don't extend that subservience to you as well. I'm happy to do that, Sir. I am submissive and it doesn't matter to me if I serve one or both of you. Though I suspect it will be a lot easier for you both to treat me in the same way when we are all together.'

Carly interjected as Ryan finished speaking. 'That's not what I was expecting you to say. Are you sure you want to commit to that now and not wait to see how things develop? After all, I've had some time to get to know Dan. You've only met him fleetingly.'

'No Goddess, I'm fine with it. I trust your judgement and if you're comfortable that Dan is someone you want to spend time with, then I'm happy to commit to him in the same way that I've committed to you.' Ryan paused before continuing. 'Besides, I assume I always have the option of changing my mind at some point in the future if it doesn't work out?'

'Absolutely!' Carly and Dan replied with the same word almost at the same time. It broke the small amount of tension that had been present as the three of them laughed at the coincidence. Carly quickly took the opportunity to re-assert her dominance.

'Well, that's good we are all in agreement. We'll do some filming tomorrow Ryan and Dan can see how we go about things. It might look quite steamy when you watch the finished product, but it's not quite like that when we're actually filming, is it Ryan?'

'No Goddess. It can be a bit tedious at times, to be honest. Having to stop and re-record things when they don't work out quite as intended can sort of break the moment.'

Carly was pleased that Ryan seemed to have settled into the new dynamic so quickly. But she was also thinking about Dan's cock and what it would feel like inside her. She decided to move things on. 'Now boys, there's one thing I think we should try tonight before we go to bed. A bit of an icebreaker for our new dynamic.'

The two men looked at Carly as she stood up and walked towards Ryan. Without saying a word, she held out her hand. Ryan rose from his position on the sofa and took her hand so that she could take the lead. With a slight tug, Carly encouraged Ryan to move in front of Dan. Then she released his hand and this time took a seat next to Dan on the sofa.

'Take the robe off Ryan. Let your new Master see your submissive body in all its glory.'

Ryan didn't hesitate. Completely in submissive mode, he undid the belt and shrugged his shoulders, allowing the robe to fall to the floor at his feet. He suddenly felt self-conscious, exposing himself in front of a man who had a clearly more developed physique. But he knew this was what Carly wanted and if there was one thing he had learned over the last few weeks, it was to control his own emotions when doing something to please her.

'Very good subbie.' Carly turned to Dan. 'Now, why don't you get that lovely cock of yours out again? It's not just my submissive here who needs to get used to being exposed. And to be honest, he already has far more experience than you.'

Dan looked at Carly, who had a cheeky grin on her face. He couldn't help but smile marvelling at what an incredible woman she was and how lucky he was to have come into her orbit. Instead of easing his clothes down his thighs as he had done last time, he stood up and pushed his jeans down to the floor. After stepping out of them, he then pushed his boxers down as well. Finally, he unbuttoned his shirt and allowed that to join the other garments on the floor.

Carly and Ryan both looked at a naked Dan for the first time. They were both impressed. Dan's active lifestyle had clearly enabled him to maintain his fitness. Yet, like Carly, he was toned rather than overly muscled. His stomach was flat with just the hint of a six pack. His pecs were firm and his biceps were pronounced without being too big. His penis was hardening rapidly, despite or perhaps because it was once again on display.

1...67891011