Agreeing to Serve Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki decided to abandon her usual technique and just go with what Andy was doing, which was aggressively fucking her throat. The submissive made sure to keep her teeth away from his cock as it drove into her throat for the second time. She had never been face-fucked before and wasn't finding the experience particularly pleasurable but she reminded herself she wasn't there for her own enjoyment. After another few violent thrusts Andy stopped and withdrew.

'Wow, looks like you really will do anything. I've never done that before and wanted to try it. But to be honest, I much prefer what you did on the course earlier. Now, I've won the right to try all three holes and so far I've only cum in one of them. What shall we try next, ass or pussy?'

'Follow me, slut,' Andy said after a few moments considering his rhetorical question. 'I think pussy first and we'll save your ass for the grand finale.' Nikki straightened, feeling a slight twinge in her back from having been in such an unnatural position for such a length of time. She followed the now naked Andy into what was quite a tastefully decorated bedroom with a minimalist theme, the bed being the focal point.

Andy climbed onto the bed and lay on his back, his legs slightly spread. His penis was pointing skywards and he couldn't resist the temptation to stroke it slowly as he started to speak. 'Let's have you on top doing all the work, slut. Show me how good a fuck you are.'

Nikki moved forward slowly until her knees brushed the end of the mattress. Then she lifted herself up, approaching Andy from between his legs. When she was within touching distance of his penis, she placed her hand over his and stopped his masturbation. 'Let me look after that for you Sir,' she said looking him in the eye. Andy's hand fell away and he watched as she slowly slid her hand up and down his shaft. His head fell back onto the pillows and his eyes closed as he let out a sigh. Then, suddenly, he felt Nikki's mouth once again close around the head of his penis and his head snapped back up so that he could watch her again tease him with her mouth and tongue. By the time Nikki moved forward to position herself above him, Andy was already on the edge of another orgasm.

What Nikki didn't tell him was that she had done this deliberately. She knew she would struggle to contain her own orgasm if she was subjected to a long, slow bout of lovemaking. She wanted him primed and ready to spurt so that she could keep the stimulation of her clitoris to a minimum. Grasping his penis in her hand once more, she lined up his head with her labia and then drove her hips down hard, her pubic mound smashing into his. Andy was taken by surprise, having expected the penetration to be slow. But Nikki was riding him like a wild thing from the off.

'Oh god, that feels so good inside me Sir,' she groaned as she arched her back, the action pushing her hips further into his. 'This is my favourite position and I so rarely get to experience it. And your dick is so big and hard. I can feel you pulsing inside me. Oh, give it to me Sir. Please fuck your needy little slut.' She was layering on the words for effect, Nikki having already learnt that most men liked to be encouraged.

Andy responded and started to thrust his hips up to meet Nikki's. He grabbed hold of her waist for added leverage and started to buck his hips so hard that Nikki was forced to move her body upwards to avoid the contact between their bodies being too aggressive.

'Oh, harder Sir. Fuck me as hard as you can. Split your little slut in two Sir.' As she cried out the words, Nikki contracted her pubic muscles around Andy's penis. He gasped and held his hips up as his semen shot into Nikki's vagina. Then after the first few spurts, his body fell back onto the bed. Nikki stayed in her position, bending forward to kiss him gently on the cheek as she felt his now softening penis slide out of her.

'Thank you for your seed, Sir. You've made this slut very happy,' she said as she allowed her body to rest in his arms.

Nikki woke and felt disorientated as she opened her eyes, unsure of where she was or how long she had been asleep. As memories slowly returned, she looked around but could see no sign of Andy and surmised it must have been him that had pulled the quilt over her body. Her hand strayed between her legs and the semen that had escaped her vagina was still wet on her thighs. That and the fact it was still dark outside led her to the conclusion she hadn't slept for long. As she rolled onto her back and started to think about what to do next, the door began to open. She quickly pushed the covers away so that she would appear naked before her dominant.

'My that's a sight for sore eyes,' he said as he walked to the side of the bed and sat down before continuing. 'I hope you didn't mind all the slut talk, it just felt right in the moment. I've got to say I'm amazed at what you're doing. I've read lots of stories about submissives, but I never thought I would actually meet one in the flesh. To have the courage to follow your desires in the way you have,' he paused again, 'well, I really admire you for what you are doing.'

'That's really kind of you to say so,' Nikki replied. 'But the night is still young and I seem to recall you wanting to cum in all three of my holes. There's one left. Are you ready to go again, or do you need a little encouragement?' As she asked the question, Nikki reached her hand out to grasp his flaccid member.

'Well funny you should ask,' he chuckled. 'I've an idea about that. Do you trust me?'

'As long as you aren't planning to break one of my limits, Sir, you can do what you want with me,' was the submissive's reply.

'Excellent. In that case, I want you face down in the middle of the bed. Spreadeagled please.' Having given the direction, Andy pulled the quilt completely off the bed. Nikki rolled into the centre and turning her head to one side so that she could see what he was doing, she moved her arms and legs so that each pointed to one corner of the bed. As she did so, Andy opened the one wardrobe in the room and retrieved some straps. It soon became clear they were restraints, each with a Velcro strap at both ends. Andy held them in front of Nikki's face. 'OK with these?' Although slightly surprised that he was equipped for BDSM, she nodded.

As Andy fastened her to the bed, Nikki realised she had not been physically restrained in this way before. Yes, she had been tied to crosses for whippings, but never to a bed for sex. She wondered why he wanted to do it, but as he pulled her legs wider apart and she felt the first Velcro band tighten around her ankle, she again decided to just go with what he was doing. At least this time he intended to use her ass, which meant she wouldn't have to worry about her own orgasm. She realised as her second leg was fastened to the bedframe that she was actually looking forward to what he had in store for her.

'My you look good,' Andy commented, swatting her ass lightly as he moved off the bed. 'But we just need to fix one more thing.' He walked to the head of the bed and taking the two pillows away he then lifted the submissive's hips off the bed, putting both pillows under her and raising her ass off the mattress. Nikki could feel her clitoris touching the edge of the pillow, her vagina overhanging and open, as was her ass hole. A little more semen escaped from her vagina and she suddenly felt vulnerable, a feeling compounded by the bindings on her legs that prevented her from moving the lower part of her body.

She felt him between her thighs and then suddenly the head of his penis was stroking her labia. He kept it up for almost five minutes and Nikki could feel her vagina moistening as her level of arousal increased. She willed him to do something different, to change the pace of his strokes, but he was like a metronome keeping the same steady rhythm. Until, without warning, he was suddenly inside her. Unlike the previous coupling, this was slow and sensual, gentle strokes lubricated by the semen that remained inside her as he filled her, before withdrawing until just the head nestled between her labia before the drawn-out forward movement and the sense of him once more gliding deeper into her vagina. Then, just as suddenly as it had begun, he stopped with his penis buried deep inside her. Nikki almost cried out in frustration but knew deep down in her now submissive soul that it wasn't her place to get exasperated at her dominant's actions.

Andy leaned forwards, pushing his penis deeper inside the submissive until his torso was draped over her restrained body and his head was alongside hers. He whispered 'this is where it gets interesting,' then proceeded to lift off her slightly. Nikki didn't have long to wait before finding out what he meant as Andy began to gather her hair into his fist. She braced herself for him to pull on it, but instead he seemed to be putting a band around it, shaping her chestnut locks into a pony tail. Then he again lay on her back and resumed his whispering. 'I've always fantasised about fucking a girl's ass and pulling her hair as I ride her. Now we're nearly ready. I just have one final modification in mind.' With that, he climbed off the submissive and moved back to the wardrobe.

He returned moments later with a blindfold, which he fastened around her eyes and secured under the bobble he had just placed in her hair. Nikki was confused as to why he had decided to blindfold her when she could see very little of what he was up to from her current position bound face down on the bed. Once again, she didn't have long to wait before she found out.

'One more surprise, my little submissive plaything. While you were sleeping I invited a friend around. Someone I think will appreciate what you have to offer. He'll be here any minute. You can warm him up with your mouth while I fuck your ass. Now you will look after him for me, won't you?'

Nikki was shocked, though she had no way to object other than to use her safeword, which she assumed had been part of the discussion that had taken place between James and Andy around her limits. However, she sensed a change in Andy's mood, as though the aggression of earlier had been a longstanding desire he had wanted to assuage. This more considerate Andy felt like his natural personality and she was sure if she said no he would look after her. But as her logical, submissive brain began to process this new information, she relaxed. She was here to serve him and she assumed this had been agreed with James earlier. From her perspective it made little difference as to who used her as long as he wasn't going to infect her with any STI and she assumed Andy would have the same concerns, sufficient for him to make the necessary checks of his friend. The slap on her raised ass came as a surprise.

'Answer me slut. Are you going to give my friend as good a blowjob as the ones you gave on the golf course this afternoon?'

'Yes Sir,' Nikki replied, 'I was just a little surprised, Sir. But I've been spitroasted before Sir. I hope you both enjoy using me that way Sir.'

'That's good to hear. Why doesn't the fact you've had two dicks inside you at the same time before surprise me? You really are a slut aren't you?' Nikki began to realise the insulting words were Andy's way of getting himself in the mood for slightly rougher sex. She quickly replied.

'Yes Sir. I'm a cum hungry slut Sir and I want you both to fill me up.'

There was no immediate reply from Andy and with her sight removed, Nikki suddenly felt a little nervous at being unable to work out what was happening. Suddenly she felt liquid dripping between her ass cheeks and soon after fingers began to work the lube around the puckered opening of her anus. She prepared herself for the penetration that came soon afterwards as a finger pushed gently past her sphincter and allowed some of the lube inside her bottom. As she felt more lube being applied, she heard a squeak as the bedroom door opened and sensed a second presence in the room.

'Ah, you decided to join us then,' Andy said. 'Well don't be shy, get your gear off. She can't see you with the blindfold on. You're starting at that end, so you might as well get yourself up there.'

Deprived of her sight, Nikki's other senses began to compensate. She could smell the scent of the new arrival in the room, a mixture of after shave, deodorant and sweat. Not the most pleasant combination she thought, but at least he'd made an effort. The next sense to step up was touch, feeling Andy's leg brush the back of her thigh as he positioned himself between her spread legs, soon followed by his penis as it was allowed to rest in the hollow created by her ass cheeks above her opening. The sense of anticipation inside Nikki was palpable. Her ass hole had been used before, but on those occasions she had been nervous and unsure that she would be able to handle it. The men had been warned that she was inexperienced in anal play and ultimately her Mistress had been present to take over if the submissive had been tempted to use her safe word. This time was different, she had started her training and she was pretty sure she could handle Andy's member. She was determined to enjoy herself and, more importantly, to put on a good performance to please her master.

Nikki was concentrating solely on Andy. She could sense the other man in the room getting into position below her but she was on autopilot when it came to servicing him. She raised her upper body to allow him to slide under her but all the time they manoeuvred into their positions for the act of fellatio she was about to perform she was utterly focused on the cock that was now playing with her well-lubed opening, the head rotating in the well of her puckered anus without pushing itself forward.

Steadying herself by putting one hand back down to the side of the man beneath her, Nikki felt for his penis at the same time as she urged Andy to penetrate her. She resisted the temptation to shout out 'fuck my ass!' and instead guided the much smaller penis into her mouth before placing her left hand onto the bed, glad that only her legs had been tied to the bed. Now feeling more secure, she swirled her tongue around one penis while at the same time pushing her ass back, hungry for the second to invade her. She didn't have long to wait.

'You look desperate for it, slut!' Andy cried as he finally pushed forward, watching the young submissive's sphincter yield as the head of his penis slowly disappeared from view. 'Ah, that's so tight,' Andy yelled as he continued his forward momentum, 'what a fantastic ass!'

His words were clearly having an effect on their other visitor and Nikki felt his penis swell. 'Not already,' she thought to herself at the exact time he came, almost taking her by surprise. She quickly tightened the vacuum her lips had formed around his penis and began to suck the cum down her throat as she felt Andy bottom out inside her for the first time, his balls slapping into her spread ass cheeks. She groaned at the feeling of fullness, which allowed the last of the semen from her other dominant to escape from her mouth. Feeling a little guilty, she dipped her head to lap up the spilt semen, which had the unintended consequence of raising her ass a little higher. Andy took that as a sign of encouragement and eased himself out of her canal before again pushing forward, this time a little more forcefully.

Nikki decided to use her hand in an attempt to resurrect the now limp penis below her, though her real focus was on Andy. He had quickened the tempo and Nikki was now fully engaged, confident that she wasn't going to be hurt by the coupling and enjoying the slightly different sensation of the penis in her ass. Pushing back to meet his forward thrusts, she started to rotate her hips slightly when he was balls deep inside her, eliciting a cry of 'Oh shit, amazing' from the dominant behind her. Realising this was having the desired effect she started her own commentary, describing for Andy's benefit how he was one of the biggest dicks she had ever felt inside her ass and how much she was enjoying it. It had the desired effect and before long she felt Andy's hands on her hips pulling her back onto his cock as he began to spray his semen inside her bowels.

As Andy's softening cock slipped out of her anus, Nikki fell forwards and sideways onto the bed, avoiding the man below her, which had not been an easy task with her legs still bound. She began to stroke a little faster now she wasn't focused on her ass and as she did so she heard Andy open a tap in the en suite shower room. A few moments later he was back, moving onto the edge of the bed so that Nikki was now sandwiched between the two men. She was relieved to feel the penis in her hand now fully erect again.

'Wow, that really was something special. And now that you've satisfied your two dominants, maybe it's time for you to see the other dick you've had inside you,' Andy said as he started to undo the blindfold. Nikki already had an idea of who was about to be revealed to her and as she opened her eyes slowly to allow them to adjust to the light, she looked into the smiling eyes of Tom. The fact that Andy had chosen to involve his golfing buddy in the evening's activities impressed Nikki.

'You've made an old man very happy young lady,' Tom said, looking up into her eyes.

'Don't kid yourself,' Nikki replied, continuing to run her hand up and down his shaft, 'I thought old men struggled to get it up quickly? It looks to me like you're ready for round two. Which of my holes would Sir like to use this time?'

'Pussy please. It's been a long time and I thought I'd never get the chance again,' he replied without hesitating.

'I'm going to leave you to enjoy what this amazing woman has to offer Tom. I'll be in the lounge if anyone needs anything.' With that, Andy left the room, all his aggression and trash talking once more a thing of the past. Nikki waited for Tom to undo her bindings and then rolled into the space Andy had vacated and lay on her back, opening her legs so that Tom could see the wetness glistening on her thighs.

'Would Sir like to be on top? This poor submissive still hasn't managed to orgasm yet this evening. I hope you can take me over the edge.' In reality, Nikki hoped the exact opposite. She wanted desperately to remain chaste and having managed to avoid climaxing from her interactions with Andy she was confident she would succeed, though she was aroused. Her plan was to fake an orgasm, which she was confident her Mistress would approve of as it would make Tom feel so much better thinking he had been responsible for the real thing.

'On top sounds just fine. Who knows, now you've taken the edge off, maybe I'll last long enough for a few changes of position as well.' Tom was smiling from ear to ear as he moved into position between Nikki's legs. Nikki raised her legs as he approached her and waited until she felt his penis brush her sex. Then she expertly wrapped her legs around his waist, pausing for the touch of the penis head on her labia before pulling her legs forward to aid his entry inside her. After Andy, Tom felt quite small and it was only the feeling of his balls slapping on the sensitive skin below her opening that communicated to the submissive that he was fully inside her. That was the signal for Nikki to start work. She pushed her hips up to meet him, squeezing her pelvic muscles to tighten her vagina around his cock and grabbing his ass to pull him as deep as he could go.

'Oh that feels wonderful,' she cried. 'So sensual. I love it.' Nikki was dictating the rhythm even though Tom was on top, controlling the speed of the thrusts as she pulled the older man's ass forward. She didn't want to go too fast but found the slow penetrations were actually quite enjoyable after Andy's more aggressive style of intercourse. They continued that way for some time, until Nikki sensed Tom beginning to labour a little from the effort.

1...45678...11