Agreeing to Serve Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayLocke
KayLocke
252 Followers

'That's very forward of you,' Carly said with a chuckle before turning to her submissive. 'Ryan, this is your last chance to back out. If you feel uncomfortable, walk away. I won't hold it against you and I'm sure I can find some way of entertaining this.' Here she stopped speaking and leaned forward to stroke Dan's penis. Then she continued. 'Go back to the spare room if you're in any way unsure and I'll chat to you later. If, however, you're happy to proceed why don't you show your new Master just how good your oral skills have become.'

Ryan didn't say anything. Taking a step forward, he dropped to his knees and positioned himself in front of Dan. Then he reached out with his right hand and grasped the now fully erect penis as Carly withdrew her hand, whilst at the same time lowering his head. Dan trembled slightly as the other man's hand made contact with his manhood, but any nerves were soon forgotten as he felt the warm mouth close around the head of his cock. Ryan didn't waste any time, encircling the glands fully in his mouth and running his tongue along the underside of the seven inch cock that was now twitching in anticipation. Then, without warning, he sucked hard and pulled his head back, the lack of air and tight lips squeezing tightly against Dan's hard on. It elicited a groan from Dan and a chuckle from Carly.

'Sounds as though someone is enjoying the attention,' Carly said as she moved behind Ryan. Unsure of what his dominant had planned, Ryan continued to fellate the erection in front of him, this time taking Dan deeper into his mouth. As he started to bob his head up and down, Ryan suddenly felt Carly nudging his legs apart. Carefully adjusting his position so as to not graze Dan's manhood with his teeth, Ryan felt Carly reach between his legs and grasp his penis.

'And as you're doing such a good job, I think maybe you deserve a little reward as well.' Carly began to stroke Ryan's rapidly hardening penis and after a few moments, Ryan found himself co-ordinating the movement of his mouth with the rhythm Carly had established as she pumped his erection. Ryan flipped onto autopilot, enjoying the touch of his mistress as he pleasured his new master. He found himself thinking that he might enjoy the new arrangement more than he had anticipated. Allowing the pleasure emanating from his own penis to flood through his body, Ryan returned his focus to pleasuring Dan by once more sucking hard as he withdrew his mouth.

Rather than repeating the same process, Ryan decided to switch things up a little. Taking a firm grip of Dan's cock in his right hand, the submissive began to slide his hand up and down the shaft, his own saliva mixing with Dan's now copious pre cum to provide all the lubrication that was needed. Then he lowered his head and sucked one of Dan's balls into his mouth. To Dan the sensation was completely new, causing him to jerk his body backwards. Fortunately Ryan had anticipated the movement and was able to allow his mouth to follow, saving his master from an unexpected tug on his trapped testicle. As Dan became more familiar with the sensation, he slowly slid back to his original position and allowed himself to enjoy the dual points of stimulation. Ryan continued to masturbate the cock in his hand as he transferred his mouth to the other testicle. When Dan muttered 'wow, this is amazing,' Ryan felt a deep sense of pride. He flicked his thumb up against Dan's frenulum each time his hand moved upwards, applying a little more pressure each time. Then, as he felt Dan's penis twitching, he allowed the second testicle to drop out of his mouth and raised his head to once more engulf the penis he was pleasuring.

Ryan had sensed Dan was close, which mirrored his own situation as Carly's insistent rhythm had driven him to the edge of his own orgasm. After a couple of minutes concentrated use of his tongue on Dan's frenulum, Ryan lifted his head long enough to utter the words 'Goddess, please may I cum?'

'You may,' Carly replied almost immediately, moving her own thumb to Ryan's frenulum for the first time. He exploded at the first touch on his most sensitive part and because he once more had Dan's cock in his mouth, Dan was able to feel the tension and then the release in Ryan's body as the submissive ejaculated. It was the trigger he needed and moments after Ryan's climax, Dan shot the first rope of his semen into Ryan's mouth. Fortunately, Ryan was able to react and without missing a beat he swallowed the ejaculate down his throat. As the second wave of Dan's semen was released, Ryan moved his head forward slightly to allow the bitter fluid to run freely down his throat and into his stomach.

Carly had stopped masturbating Ryan almost as soon as he had climaxed, desperate to address her own excitement. Tugging the red panties down her thighs, she moved back to the sofa just in time to watch Dan's penis pump the last of his semen into Ryan's mouth. She was furiously rubbing her clitoris in a desperate attempt to share the climax the two men had experienced. As Ryan slowly withdrew his head from Dan's groin, he noticed what Carly was up to and moving across to her, he gently pulled her hand from her clit and lowered his mouth in its place. 'Let me take care of that for you, Goddess,' he muttered.

'Oh please be quick subbie, I want to cum so badly having watched the two of you enjoying yourselves.' Ryan didn't need a second invitation, his lips going straight to Carly's clit and sucking it into his mouth. Carly pulled his head against her groin, grinding her hips up into his face as she felt her clitoris being pulled into his mouth. She came instantly.

As was normally the case, Carly was the first to recover from her climax. Noticing the pool of cum on the floor just beside Ryan, she pointed and said 'looks like you have one more job to take care of my submissive cock sucker.' Ryan glanced down and without hesitating lay flat on the floor to lick up his own ejaculate. When every drop had been cleared, he returned to a kneeling position facing the two dominants.

Carly looked at the two men in turn, feeling more than a little relieved that the situation had turned out so well. She rose from the sofa and gently kissed Ryan on the cheek. 'Thank you for agreeing to this subbie. I hope we have lots of opportunities for you to show us just how submissive you can be.'

Ryan smiled before replying. 'I hope so too Goddess. Thank you for allowing me an orgasm.'

Carly then turned to Dan, who was presented with the sight of Carly's neatly trimmed pubic area, naked for the first time. He couldn't take his eyes off her slightly distended labia, still glistening from the moisture that had escaped her body as her excitement had mounted. Catching him staring, Carly paused and allowed her new lover more time to gaze at her body. Eventually she moved beside him and reached out to his now flaccid penis lying on his thigh. She grazed her fingers along its length and whispered 'I hope I can interest you in round two. This time though, I want this all to myself.'

Dan shook his head to clear his thoughts before replying. 'Absolutely. What did you have in mind this time?'

'Something I've not experienced for a long time. I want to lie back and just let you make love to me. Slowly, gently until we both decide we've had enough. How does that sound?'

'I'm not sure I will ever have had enough of you,' Dan replied. 'You're the most amazing woman I have ever met.'

KayLocke
KayLocke
252 Followers
1...67891011