AH Fantasies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know what you really want to see," she said breathlessly. "You want to see me with Vana, licking each other... fucking... rubbing against each other naked..." She started running her finger over Fem's clit. "Touching each other -- just like this, with you watching... and tasting... how wet we get."

Fem suddenly exploded, and it was as much as Zade could do to keep her leaned over the piano as several waves of orgasm rippled through her body.

"I love you," whispered Zade, and they soon retired to the bedroom, exhausted but blissfully happy.

Chapter 8

They had only been asleep for a few hours when Frankie started growling from his basket. Femininity managed a sleepy 'shhh!', but for once Frankie wasn't listening. Zade stirred and listened. She could hear music. Piano music. It was drifting down the hallway, a Chopin prelude, expertly played.

She listened for a while, then decided to get out of bed and investigate. Frankie followed, still growling in hushed tones, his tail between his legs. It was coming from the room that she and Fem had been in earlier that night, and as Zade approached it got louder. She put her hand on the door handle. She couldn't hear any voices, and couldn't remember hearing Abs and Vana coming back in. But that was nothing to go by. After a night of heavy lovemaking, Zade had been known to sleep through fire alarms and even an earthquake.

As soon as she opened the door, however, the music stopped. The torches were still lit, but there was no one else in the room -- no one sitting at the piano, and no one to make up the audience for this beautiful performance.

Zade paused. Had she been dreaming? She walked up to the piano and touched it. The keys were ice cold. No one had been in here. Maybe the old saying about being fucked senseless was true. She was obviously losing the plot somewhere along the line. And then she heard the front door creak open.

Frankie suddenly erupted into a series of growls and barks, his fur standing up in a thick ridge along his back. He was snarling, which was something Zade had never witnessed in this placid creature.

"What's up, Frankie?"

Frankie grew tense as though he were about to lunge, and Zade snapped a hand around his collar. The alcohol hadn't quite worn off, though, and as Frankie sprang forward, she was caught off balance. She did her best to regain her footing once the dog bolted, but it was too late and she went flying into a small side table.

There was a loud crash and the sound of breaking glass. Zade swore. Footsteps were approaching, and voices.

"Zade?" shouted Fem's alarmed voice in the distance.

The clumsy blonde was just straightening herself up when the door opened and Abs and Vana entered the room.

"What on earth --"The wind was knocked out of Vana as Frankie flung himself against her.

"Frankie! Down!" Fem appeared in the doorway suddenly wide awake, but Frankie was beyond the point of listening to her. His teeth bared, he decided to turn on Abs, but as soon as he got to within a metre of her, he stopped dead in his tracks. Whimpering, he put his tail between his legs and slunk out of the room.

All eyes turned onto Zade.

"Sorry..." she mumbled, picking up some of the glass shards. "I thought I heard something, then Frankie went nuts and I tripped..." She glanced at the red liquid that had pooled on the floor. "Is it wine? I'll clean it up."

Zade looked around vainly for some kind of cloth, but there was nothing in the room that wasn't white and didn't look expensive.

"Leave it," said Abstruse sympathetically.

"But won't it stain?"

"Probably, but we'll deal with that in the morning. Right now, I'd like to enjoy the rest of the night with my beautiful woman in style. And besides -- you're bleeding."

Zade glanced down at a trickle of blood running down her wrist.

"Shit."

Fem's eyes had a strange gleam to them as she moved quickly towards Zade. "Let me be the good wife and kiss it better for you, Honey,"

"No," said Vana quickly. The urgency in her voice made Fem freeze. "Not yet. I will look at it. You need to get some sleep, Sweet. You look tired."

Fem stared at the ground. She was running her tongue over her teeth. Vana took Zade by the arm and led her away from the scene of destruction. Once the room was empty, Abstruse crouched down next to the shattered glass and ran a finger across the sticky red substance. It had been one of their finest vintages. Although the bottle had been priceless, what was inside meant significantly more to them.

Slowly, she raised her finger to her lips and savoured what had been spilt. A shudder of pleasure ripped through her body as a metallic taste filled her mouth. She blinked once, and when she opened her eyes there was something different about them. She was alive -- more alive than she could ever remember feeling, and tonight that feeling would only grow.

Chapter 9

By the time Zade got back to the room, Femininity was already sound asleep. Zade climbed in bed next to her, left a soft kiss on her forehead and tried to get some rest, but it wasn't easy. The rain was now a deluge and thunder had begun to rumble in the distance.

She tossed and turned for a while, before sinking into a shallow and fitful sleep. She dreamed in technicolour of a dark forest, where the trees blocked out what little light there was. She was running through it, her chest tight with exertion. But stopping wasn't an option. Zade was running for her life, fork lightning flashing through the sky above her as her feet became heavy and waterlogged. Every now and then, splashes of mud flew into her face. Her skin was raw with the whips and scratches of branches, but the pain only spurred her on faster. Wolves were already snapping at her heels, and soon she realised that the dark, winged creatures were swooping down on her.

Slowly, in almost a self-fulfilling prophecy, they were closing in on Zade, tearing at her hair and whispering unintelligible words. Zade's knees were becoming weak. She was losing the will. It didn't matter how fast she ran, they'd always catch up with her eventually. The blood pounded in her ears as all the sounds around her became muffled. Why put herself through any more of this when it could all be over in an instant?

Somewhere in the distance, a scream tore through the forest. Zade gasped and suddenly sat up, a thin line of sweat across her brow. There were several seconds of blind panic while she registered her surroundings. She'd been sleeping. It was all a dream. Fem was still sleeping peacefully next to her, and the storm was still raging outside. But above it all hung a single spine-chilling note. The scream was still there. It was real, and whoever was producing it was experiencing the horror to end all horrors.

Zade was out of bed in a flash, sprinting in the direction of the sound. It was only an echo now, but she chased it until it faded into nothing and all she could hear was the howling of the wind.

Out in the hallway, the clock began to strike. Zade counted six, then another six. A boom of thunder tore through the sky above her, and then the clock struck again.

Zade looked at her hand. The cut hadn't been terribly deep, but enough to require a bandage. Was it possible that she'd got some kind of blood poisoning from the broken glass? Her skin felt hot and clammy. Terrifying as they were, it was conceivable the nightmares might have been caused by some kind of fever. And the clock... Zade shook her head. Given the depth of the depth and ferocity of the thunder, it wasn't all that surprising that the clock had decided to thirteen. The reverberation had been so intense that she'd felt it through her feet. This was ridiculous. She was getting as superstitious and jumpy as the locals.

She hovered for a while, not knowing what to do. There was no way she was going to get to sleep for quite some time. The torches had long since burnt out, and now the only thing breaking through the gloom was the strobe effect of the lightning. It wasn't even as though Abstruse had a television she could watch.

Zade made her way to the lounge and curled up in one of the armchairs. She reached for a small box and set to work rolling a perfect cone-shaped joint. She felt calmer after a few tokes -- almost rational. But there was still something that was making her feel uneasy. Something was happening to the people around her. What it was, Zade couldn't quite put her finger on, but it bothered her more than words could say.

Her eyes roamed the room. Abstruse's antique chest was still sitting on the table. Zade looked nervously over her shoulder, and made up her mind to open it again. What she saw made her realise that her unease wasn't so ill-founded after all. There was still a knife missing, but this time it was from a different position in the box. The one that was absent before had been returned, and as Zade looked more closely she noticed a streak of blood across the blade.

Her heart started thumping again. She put her joint out in the ashtray and sprinted back towards the bedroom, terror in her heels.

"Fem! Fem! Wake up!" she said, shaking her lover vigorously by the shoulder. Fem groaned and peered at her through heavy eyes.

"It's the knives!" continued Zade. They're getting up to something with those knives, and I heard screaming in the house!"

Femininity groaned again and let out an exasperated sigh. "How much have you had to smoke, Zade? You're tripping out. Now for God's sake, get some sleep, woman. It's late and you're making me exhausted just listening to you." She rolled over and pulled the pillow over her head.

Chapter 10

Zade's heart sank. She knew what she'd seen and she knew what she'd heard, but she had no idea what to expected as she darted out of the room once more. If her girlfriend wouldn't listen to her, there was no other option but to make her own investigations. Frankie followed her as far as the end of the hallway, but then stopped, his eyes wide and his back legs quivering.

"Fine!" said Zade, her jaw stuck out in determination. "So I'll be Scooby, and you can be Scrappy. Just wait here till I get back. And if I don't get back, learn how to do the Lassie thing and call 999."

Turning on her heel, Zade made her way to the master bedroom. The stone tiles were cold against her feet, but she was thankful for the stealth it afforded her. She was now right outside their room, shivering in a pair of grey sweats and an Ajax football shirt. It was still early by Nirvana's standards, and even if her lover were sleeping, she was bound to be awake. Confirming her suspicions, Zade saw candlelight flickering in the gap at the bottom of the door, and when she pressed her ear against the panel she heard gentle moans coming from within.

Enough was enough. This was amounting to outright voyeurism, and of the pretty pathetic variety at that. Zade walked to the far window and pressed her forehead up against the glass. Femininity had a point -- she'd probably just smoked too much and was getting paranoid. A wave of annoyance spread through her. It was hardly as though there was anything else to do in this godforsaken place. That and fucking. It was true what they said about too much of a good thing -- she'd been left completely delusional.

Zade started to relax again. And then something caught her eye. There were lights in the distance - lots of them, and they were getting closer. For the umpteenth time that night her heart started to race. The villagers. Their homophobia had finally got the better of them, and they were advancing on the castle. They were too far away for Zade to make out any voices, but in her imagination she heard angry shouts and jeers that bordered on hysteria.

She ran back to Vana and Abstruse's bedroom, but paused before knocking. The moans had stopped, but there could be no telling what state she'd find them in if she opened the door. The adrenalin pumping, she took a deep breath and pressed her eye against the keyhole.

What she saw was a tangle of arms and legs. Vana was on top of Abs, her unruly blonde curls cascading down her back as they rocked slowly against one another. Zade caught her breath. They looked beautiful together, and were completely and utterly lost in the moment. It was something Zade could relate to, as she suddenly lost awareness of all impending danger.

A couple of brief words were exchanged between the two women, before Vana rolled over onto her back and Abstruse knelt to her side. Two fingers disappeared inside Vana and she moaned loudly, her hips rising up to meet them. They were soon joined by a third finger. Zade watched, her lips slightly parted, as Abs bent forward and began licking her lover -- slow swirling strokes that had Vana writhing beneath her.

A fourth finger was added and accompanied by a cry of ecstasy. Abstruse was twisting her hand, caressing Vana deep inside and opening her up slowly. She said something in a low voice, and then her hand disappeared, right up to the wrist. It was as much as Zade could do not to cry out herself as she witnessed the perfect fisting.

She was only awoken from her erotic trance by the feel of something wet running across her toes. She looked down, and froze. It looked like blood, trickling in a small stream underneath the doorway. Slowly, with her mind reeling, she looked through the keyhole once more. This time, however, her attention was diverted from the throes of ecstasy taking place on the bed, towards a pale arm lying on the floor. Zade couldn't see the body that was attached to it, but it was absolutely still. Lifeless.

A sudden thrashing sound against the window diverted Zade's attention once again. She looked up to see an owl flapping its wings hard against the glass. It was screeching at her, its claws scratching at the glass and a wild looks in its eyes. She leapt backwards, catching her elbow on a nearby bookshelf as she did so.

"Fuck!"

An avalanche of books tumbled down from the shelves. Nearly all of them were hardbacks, and they exploded onto the floor around Zade, almost eclipsing the thunder. Panicking, she reached out to stop some of them, but in doing so, swiped a vase. For the second time that night, glass shattered around her.

Chapter 11

The onslaught of books slowed down to almost nothing in seconds, but it was already far too late. There was no way Nirvana and Abstruse could have failed to notice a racket like that.

Surrounded by something of a train wreck, Zade bent down and made an effort to pick up some of the books. There was a creak as the door suddenly swung open. Abstruse was standing behind it, dressed in a crimson robe, the candlelight casting strange shadows over her face as she watched Zade at work.

"You're making rather a habit of this, Zade," she commented icily

Zade looked up slowly, and felt her cheeks redden.

"I know. I'm sorry... I just..."

"Just thought you might watch me and Nirvana making love?" Abstruse's blue eyes were piercing, and Zade couldn't bring herself to look at them.

"No! It wasn't like that at all!"

"Then how was it, Zade?" asked Abs in a dangerously smooth voice.

"I think the villagers are coming!" blustered Zade. "They've got torches, and it looks like there are a lot of them. We need to call the police, or something!"

Abstruse laughed, but there was a cold edge to it. "On what, Zade? You know as well as everyone else that there are no telephones in my home. And besides -- what makes you think the police would help? For all you know they could be right at the front of that little procession."

Zade glanced nervously towards the window. "We have to do something!"

"And what do you suggest we, do? Are you offering to go out there and take them all on single-handedly?"

Zade was staring at the floor, her face still burning.

"We live in a castle, Zade. Castles were built with one thing in mind -- defence. People have been trying to get into this castle for centuries, but none of them have ever succeeded. Was there anything else you wanted?"

"No..." replied Zade, shamefaced. "I'll just finish my joint and go back to bed. I'm sorry if I disturbed you. I don't know what you were doing, but I'm sorry if I spoilt things."

"Except you do know what we were doing in there. You're a useless liar, Zade. I can see it in your eyes. You saw exactly what we were doing, and more to the point you enjoyed it."

"I guess I'll see you both in the morning..."

"I think we need to have a little discussion now, don't you?" asked Abstruse, in what was more of a command then a request. "You should come in. It's cold in the hallway."

Zade followed her into the room, looking everywhere except where she knew the body was lying. The blood on her toes was still visible, although there was none to be seen on the floor. Vana was lying naked in bed, looking completely satisfied and at peace. She was gazing at Zade, a half-smile on her face.

"Why don't you sit down, Sweet?" she asked, gesturing to the area of mattress beside her. "You look flustered."

Zade perched on the edge of a nearby chair, not allowing herself to relax for an instant. Her emotions were in a state of turmoil -- fear, arousal and disbelief blended together into a mindset that left her feeling numb.

"Have some wine -- you'll feel better." Nirvana rose from bed, completely naked. Their friendship was such that it was a sight Zade had seen dozens of times before, but that didn't make it any less breathtaking.

Hours of yoga, jogging and gym sessions had left her with the kind of figure that just begged to be immortalised in a painting or sculpture. Zade followed her hourglass curves right up to her firm breasts, and watched her fluid movements across the room. She poured out a glass of deep burgundy wine and handed it over.

Abstruse moved back to the bed and sprawled regally with her back resting against the headboard. She watched as Zade took a sip of the wine.

"So how's your story coming along, Zade?" she asked. "You spent several hours on it this afternoon, didn't you? Do you have anything to show for it yet?"

The effects of the wine were immediate, and Zade was becoming slightly woozy. The room had taken on a hazy glow, and things real and imaginary were swimming in and out of focus.

"Not yet," she replied. "I've got the basic plot -- just working on a few of the sex scenes."

"And you decided to seek some extra inspiration?" asked Abs. "Isn't it strange how sometimes reality weaves a far more erotic tale than our imagination could ever manage."

Zade leaned back in her chair. She wasn't feeling right

"You should drink up, darling," observed Nirvana. "You're overwhelmed with so much right now that you really need to let it all wash over you and relax..."

"What percentage is this?" asked Zade, giving up the fight against the waves of dizziness washing over her.

"That is not important," replied Vana. The words were coming and going.

"...?" Abs' intonation rose, but Zade had no idea what she'd just said.

The candles flickered as a cold breeze swept through the room, and suddenly everything turned black.

Chapter 12

Zade's head was pounding and her throat was dry. She felt cold. Although that was nothing new in this building, the goosebumps rising across her skin alerted her to the fact that she was naked. She attempted to move, but her hands were tethered to the iron bed frame behind her head. And judging by the ache in her shoulders, she'd been in this position for quite some time.

Slowly, she opened her eyes and allowed her surroundings to blur back into focus. She was back in the bed she shared with Femininity, but all the sheets had been stripped back, and the torches on the walls replaced with dozens and dozens of candles.