Ah... Honey, We Have to Talk Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey," I said, "we need to talk."

I saw Leila bite her lip and whimper. There was fear in her gaze.

"No, it's not what you think!" I said, and she started crying.

"No, Jake, I didn't do anything... honest. Please don't divorce me," she was sobbing as she kept her hands over her face.

I let her carry on for a minute or two and then cut it off before it got out of hand.

"So, tell me what happened?" I asked.

*********

Characters:

Jake -- special forces soldier, returning home

Leila -- Jake's wife

Randy -- Jake's father

Joanna -- Jake, Angie, and Randy's neighbor in Indiana

Angie -- Jake's mother

Bruce -- Angie's man-friend

Charlie -- Joanna's husband

Nancy -- Jake's sister

  • COMMENTS
53 Comments
dgfergiedgfergie3 months ago

I know it's just a story, but many parts of it happen in real life. His mother was a real slut and very selfish as was my wife of 13 years when she divorced me. I didn't leave her alone like our MC did but I got old on her. She was 19 I was 25 when we married for the wrong reason, she was pregnant so I stood up and married her. She already had 2 year old. My job wasn't easy and I was wore out at 35. The marriage lasted and 3 years before she started going out to bars without me then she finally moved out and got her own apartment. There was nothing to fight fo she had 'fallen out of love' with me she said. So I gave her a divorce. She left the girls with me so she could go out and hunt men without have the girls to hamper her endeavors. Oh, incase you considering divorce (yeah she wanted on) I'm a do-it-you-selfer so I did. Only cost a $100 bucks to file no lawyer needed got book and filled out all the paperwork. Refinanced the house and gave her half, end of story except I lots the girls and that hurts at least I never bad mouth their mother but of course the kids blamed me for whatever reason. Why hang on f someone doesn't want you. Besides her cheating she was a very selfish person and gave no thought how it affected the girls. Being a pretty mechanic/technician I couldn't hold a job for 2 years my head was so screwed up, oh well, life goes on and it did. Just remember you don't need to spend $10K on lawyer just keep it civil and rational.

oldtwitoldtwit4 months ago

That was a good change for a story, nicely plotted and written, I was just going to moan that you left it hanging when I spotted you have a part two, great, off to read it now.

Cracker270Cracker2709 months ago

Second time. I did not get as much from the first as I did the second. Thank you, I would give it a five

KalimaxosKalimaxos10 months agoAuthor

to patillie:

I could change my mind and neuter all of you smartmouths.

However, I find some of the comments are helpful in pushing the story out.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
Double or Nothing Pt. 01 Terry comes home and finds his wife and daughter gone.in Loving Wives
More Stories