Ah, Morning Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her arms still extended I slide my hand down to her breast cupping it with my palm. Our tongues keep a rhythmic to and fro, edging deeper into the others mouth as I gently squeeze and release her breast causing the nipple to harden and extend between my fingers. I need to taste it. Pulling away from her mouth, I lower my head to her breast and shove the areola into my mouth. I press down to create a vacuum and circle the nipple with my tongue, she sighs in delight.

I'm so fucking hard now, I could almost burst out of my shorts. I gently slide my hand up around her neck whilst lowering the other to her torso, delicately grazing the inside of her waistband with my fingers. She spreads her silky legs over my lap and I welcome the invitation, pressing down into her shorts seeking that second glorious waistband of her panties. To my elated surprise, I never find one, instead locating the soft fringe of hair under my finger tips. I release from her areola and rise to her mouth again, this time she presses hard into my lips and slams her tongue deep into my mouth. I slide passed her delightful bush and start exploring the contours of her lips, observing a warm, wet centre. The heat radiates into my hand as I force her clit between my fingers. She sighs a little louder exhaling hard into my face. I trace up and down the length of her pussy and she thrusts into my hand.

"Enough teasing," she whispers.

I agree. I gently slip a single finger into her hole and feel the hot mess inside. It's fucking amazing. I press up into the roof of her pussy and she lets out a groan. I feel her inner walls contract and release around my finger as I focus my massage on a single spot. She's breathing harder now.

I retract my finger and work the lubricant over the next, reentering her hole with both fingers now.

She moans again.

I can feel her secretion rolling down over my knuckles, she's so fucking wet now.

I can't take it any longer. I grip her around the waist and stand up, pushing the chair away with the back of my legs.

I lay her face first over the desk with her legs hanging off then slide her shorts down to her knees, pushing my own down after.

My cock throbs with renewed vigour in thanks for being released from it's linen prison.

Wendy obediently remains where I've placed her but looks back over her shoulder in anticipation. I take my cock in hand and move in, sliding the head up and down her glistening hole. She moans again and I feel like I might cum right then and there.

"Tell me you want it," I tease.

"Oh Mike, I fucking want it."

That's all I need. I push the head into her hole and instantly take note of how warm she is, she lets out a slight gasp, it's so different to how it felt with fingers.

I push further in, it's a little tight but her juices have well lubricated my arrival. I take hold of her hips and start a slow sway, back and forth. Her insides are so fucking hot, it feels incredible. She clenches the walls of her pussy around my cock on each outward thrust, this is fucking heaven.

I pick up the pace and push deeper into her insides, causing her to breathe erratically face down into the table.

I start getting that familiar tingle behind my neck, my cock starts to swell and I know I'm nearly there.

"Fucking hell, I'm gonna cum soon," I gasp breathlessly.

"God!" is all she manages. Her pussy contracts even tighter around my cock and her face is bright red. She sounds like she's hyperventilating, she's breathing so fast now.

"Goahh!" she cries out and starts convulsing, I know it's my time now.

I move to pull out of her but she grabs me by the waist "No, I want you to cum in me."

Jesus that's hot, I retake her hips and slam my whole length into her. She lets out a deep growl and I thrust a few more times. The tingle rolls down my back into my cock and I feel myself pouring into her.

I tense up and stop moving, we're both panting but motionless.

Eventually I pull out of her and slump back into the chair, watching my cum ooze out of her pussy in front of me, it's fucking beautiful.

I lean back and close my eyes, I'm so tired.

"Michael!"

What? Oh, shit I must've dozed off. I look up and it appears it's just Gloria left staring at me from the front of the room

"Did you hear what I said?" Beady eyes glaring through me.

"Sorry what?" I have no idea what she's on about.

"I said, you and Wendy are on storage duty until we have clients."

"Oh, righto."

I look over and Wendy, the only other person left in the room, is watching me, is she blushing again? I give her a nod of confirmation then turn back to Gloria. She's collecting her things and getting ready to leave. I notice out of the corner of my eye that Wendy's still watching me, no wait, she's not actually looking at me, well, not at my face at least. She's looking at my lap under the table, haha. Maybe that dream wasn't so unrealistic after all.

"As in, now, if you're not too busy," Gloria's shrill condescending tone again as she's leaving the room.

I go to stand up but realise I have a bit of a problem. I hadn't noticed it before but I've got a pretty significant erection. I turn once again to Wendy who seems to have worked out that I now know what she knows. She stands up, collecting her water bottle off the table.

"See you there then." She starts heading out of the room.

I'm about to respond when.

"When you're ready of course." She looks back one last time as she's about to disappear, then gone.

I could swear she had a sly smile on her face.

12