Ah Santa, I can Explain

Story Info
A honest letter to Santa from a Fox blond reporter.
7.8k words
31.5k
46
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,963 Followers

This story is the property of the writer Kalimaxos.

My Christmas story.

-------

December 2019

I had it all. The good job, the great handsome husband, the two beautiful twin children; a boy and girl. But I have always thought it was all a dream. I never thought I could lose it. No matter how much I had achieved, some things in my life had come too easy for me to appreciate them.

Lets face it, we beautiful women have a leg up on everyone else in life. Doors and opportunities open up for us more so than others. Especially when you have shiny thick blond hair, near perfect 36D breasts, and a long legged near perfect five-foot-four frame. Other women hate that I can eat burgers and still be 118 pounds at thirty after two kids. And more than that, they hate that I am on their TV set every night for their husbands to drool over.

Yes, I'm Amber Jones-Griggs. TV anchor at Fox news. My husband is "the" Norris Griggs; ex Delta Force operator, Medal of Honor recipient and all around stud. Women drool over him each time he appears on TV or commercials for his nationally acclaimed exercise and fitness franchise. He and his four Delta buddies started the company when they got out of the service and are now all millionaires.

I met Norris soon after I landed the job at Fox five years ago. I never deluded myself that I got the job for reasons other than my looks. There are countless other more accomplished female reporters than myself they could have hired. Look at Sharyl Attkinson for one. Yes she is pretty and very intelligent, but I could not even come close to her accomplishments. But lets face it, she is no blond bombshell like I was and still am. And that last part got me the job I have today.

I heard Meagan K. once talk about how there was white privilege and I laughed at her face. The nerve of her. She, just like me got her job for her looks. The same with Gretchen C. and all the rest of blonds in media. There is white privilege all right; blond-white-bimbo-privilege.

Both Meagan and I took advantage of that privilege as all the other blonds at Fox, CNN and other networks. That privilege gave me opportunities I would never have had, if I had been less physically fortunate. Instead, I have met the president of the United States, interviewed two first ladies on my own show along with foreign leaders and traveled the world to do reporting and interviews.

Along the way I have met many more capable and intelligent women that can do my job. But no one cares about my intelligence and abilities when I am on air. They care about what they see. Both men and women.

I had the opportunity to major in science or law. But I chose communications knowing that my looks were a gift and a key to media success. I chose the limelight and fame. I'm addicted to getting attention and being the hottest woman in the room. I always have been and always used it to my advantage. You could say that I used my smarts to game the media system and win. And you would be right.

And yes, I used my looks as well to win the heart of my husband. My job led me to meeting Norris the day I filled in for the host on the Fox morning program. I caught both male co-hosts staring at my legs and other assets, but both men were gentlemen and after a few early looks focused on the guests and the job.

But all it took was one look at Norris and I lost my train of thought. The man was stunning! It's a good thing Steve D. noticed and started talking to give me a chance to get it together. The interview went well. It was about him and his buddies and starting their business.

Fox is veteran friendly, so this man and his company were a good fit for us all. Fox ended up doing a special on veteran owned businesses and you guessed it, I was part of it. The instant rapport Norris and I had was clearly visible to anyone with a pulse, so Fox used it to no end. By the time the report was filmed and aired, Norris and I were dating and in love. And that's where my trouble started.

See, I may be the successful woman with everything, but I also have a very high sex drive. I love sex and need it often. You could say I am hyper-sexual, but I don't leave my job to go have sex. I know I need it but can wait for it. I guess the how long is very important in my story.

I discovered my sex drive early in life. Not even ten yet, I found myself getting aroused and not knowing why. It didn't help that I developed early. At eleven I had curves and boobs a twenty year old would wish they had. The attention from men also started early, but I was too young to date, and my parents kept a good watch over me. For good reason.

Mother, who was also like me, never let me out of her sight. Neither did dad. But eventually, I went to school trips and band camp. I lost my virginity to my older drum section leader that first summer. I was lucky to not get pregnant; he used a condom. After him there were others. And I got a reputation. I was fast drummer girl. I could play snare drum and snare boys faster than you can say go.

There was also a minor scandal in high school when I seduced an English teacher in his room after school, but it was hushed up. These days the poor guy would have gone to prison for the experience. And college was no different. Only now I was legal, and men were everywhere. I dated a few but was never inclined to have long term boyfriends. That meant less opportunities. And I liked my opportunities.

Norris is a dreamboat. Totally buff and well hung at seven and a half inches; thick too. I about wore him out the first night and then the first weekend we were alone. His stamina was unbelievable. I didn't think any man could keep up with me, but Norris did. And for the first time in my life, I felt that I could be with one man in a relationship.

Norris did his best to woo me out of bed as well. Think what you will of soldiers, but he is very sensitive and caring. What I didn't know and found out later was his PTSD. It didn't surface until after we were married, and the twins were born. Something set it off one day, I'm not sure what, but he snapped when we heard a car backfire. Norris fell to the ground and hid behind the wheel of our SUV leaving me stunned.

It was the first of many incidents after. And it eventually led to sleeplessness and the worse of it, erectile dysfunction. Norris was devastated. It wasn't total. He could still function most of the time sexually, but sometimes his cock would go limb at the worse moments. And sometimes it never got up at all. Before long, Norris was depressed and would refuse to start any intimacy. I tried everything to help, but I think I made things worse.

Also the demands of my job and his didn't help. Election coverage meant long trips away from home and Norris and I being apart. Norris could not travel with me because his job demanded he be there for long hours. My widowed mother moved in with us to help with the kids when I was away. Something which I thought would help Norris focus on his company.

----------------------------------------

Mother told me on the phone that he seemed better.

"Better because I am not there mom?" I asked her. She knew about Norris' E.D. issues.

There was silence of a few long seconds.

"Amber," mom said in the motherly tone she used to explain something I was not going to like but had to accept. "Norris is seeing a therapist and doctors. They think they can fix his problem in time. But you pressuring him for sex has not helped. He will be ready in his own time."

"But mom..."

"But nothing!" mother replied in a harsh tone. "This is marriage Amber. For better or worse. Have you forgotten that oath you took when you got hitched to what you thought was Mr. Perfect?"

"No, but..."

"Again with the buts," mom continued. "Your husband has a problem and all you think about is him filling your cunt?"

"Mom," I said and tried to keep it under control. "Norris and I have not had sex in four months. FOUR MONTHS mom! For women like us that is not possible. I have worn out my vibrator and gone through batteries like you can't believe. I need him. I need my husband!"

"The more you pressure him, the worse it is for him Amber."

"Mother, stop! I need his... I need him. I can't go on this way."

"Or what Amber?" Mother asked. Then I heard her sigh in exasperation. "You know Amber, stop being a spoiled bimbo and start caring about others over yourself. You are so used to having everything you want happen for you that you have become self-centered. Get another vibrator or dildo and more fucken batteries. Give Norris the time he needs to sort this out. Do you hear me?"

I heard her, but I didn't really listen. I flew home that weekend to see the kids and Norris. But in reality I came home to pressure Norris to fuck me. It was a disaster. He couldn't and eventually drank himself to sleep.

I was frustrated and angry and left him in our bedroom to find relief in the guest room with my vibrator. After I came the third time I was exhausted and fell asleep alone like I did when I was on the road.

----------------------------------------------

It was close to Christmas and we were doing some primary election reporting following one of the candidates in Texas when my life went to shit. I had a few hours to myself and went shopping in a swanky mall for some late gifts. I was coming out of a store with two bags when I heard him.

"Amber? Is that you?" oh that voice! I didn't even turn around and I knew who it was.

"Lance?" I said turning around to see my old college boyfriend looking at me.

There Lance was with that perfect smile, perfect teeth, perfect dark hair and piercing blue eyes. He wore an expensive gray suit under a stylish coat. My eyes drifted quickly down to his crotch and I looked away in both shame and arousal.

"How are you and Anna?" I asked about his wife.

Lance Hendricks was a former classmate, boyfriend/lover and now current star reporter for NBC. Anna was his stunning wife. A hot brunette working the P.R racket last I heard.

"Anna is busy being the State Department spokeswoman. Gets to travel and meet all kind of people."

"So do you Lance, what does that mean?"

"It means we see each other... whenever Amber. You should know. How often do you get to see your husband?"

I winced at the mention of Norris and thoughts of all our problems.

"Hey," he said. "Its chilly out here. Let's go get some coffee or something. Maybe lunch?"

"Food is better Lance, I'm starving," I replied.

In no time we had finished ordering and sat to catch up on our lives. Through out the conversation, his eyes bore into my core setting fires in all the wrong places. As he talked about something, I found myself thinking back about us having sex back in college. I tried to think of something else, but it had been months since I had gotten laid and I was beyond my safe point.

I don't know when exactly it happened, but I remember a thought or two crossing my mind. Its just Lance, an old boyfriend. What would it hurt. I didn't love him. I just needed some relief. No one would ever know. You know, all the bullshit a horny woman makes up to rationalize what she is about to do with a man that is not her husband.

Lance stopped talking and gazed back at me with a slight knowing smile.

"What?" I said wondering what he was thinking.

"Amber, you gave me that stare," he smiled.

"What stare?" I asked flushed.

"You know, the one you used to give me right before you jumped me for sex? Think I would ever forget it?"

I blushed as he reached for my hand on the table. I should have pulled my paw away. But I didn't. Instead I let him place his warm hand on top of mine and stroke the back of it with those sensuous fingers. Fingers that had been all over my body in the past. Those magic digits were setting me on fire as I stared back at him afraid to say a word.

"Amber," he asked. "Do you want..."

"Yes!" I heard myself say as my heart pounded.

It shocked me how quickly I replied and how fast I stood when he did. Lance left three twenties on the table and I followed him out. His hotel was nearby, and we walked there briskly.

We didn't hold hands or kiss or anything. Both of us knew what this was about. Just sex. We were both away from our spouses and were going to get some relief. Lance and I had never been in love. In fact, our relationship was what people call friend with benefits now.

We had tried dating back in the day, but both had urges and needs to be with others, so we had decided to stay friends. And occasionally did what we were best at with each other; screw.

It was years since we had been intimate. But it seemed like hardly any time had passed as we stepped into his room and the door clicked shut.

"Know what I like about you Amber?" Lance asked.

"My tits," I replied as we undressed inches from one another.

"No complications," he replied.

"Yup," I replied. "No complications. Just pure fun. All I need."

I checked his body as he took his clothes off and noticed that he was still as fit as he had been. The years had been kind to him. Like all TV personalities, we worked out to stay fit. So Lance's chest, narrow waist and muscular legs made my mind focus on nothing but what was about to happen as I took my bra off and smiled at him.

"You look as hot as ever Amber," he said pulling his boxers down.

"I can tell," I snickered staring at his hard cock.

Lance was not bigger than my husband. In fact, he was about the same in size and thickness. This wasn't about replacing my husband or falling in love. I needed a man and Lance was there and acceptable.

Any thoughts of Norris were set aside that day as I pulled my panties off and moved toward Lance. I was about to get laid for the first time in months and no longer cared about anything else. My cunt was on fire and so was every other sensor on my oversexed body. Lance and I didn't bother kissing or anything to start things off. I couldn't remember when I had actually kissed Lance. I think once, maybe?

The next hour was filled with what I had been missing for so long that I didn't bother about the time or anything else. Lance didn't think much of it either. He enjoyed himself as much as I did, more than once.

But all fun things have an end and we had to get back to work. We were covering the same candidate and he would be in Houston the next day, so we had to both fly out there later that afternoon.

"I'll see you in Houston," I said as I dressed and ran out to get back to my hotel and pick up my things. I think I saw two men walk away with an open suitcase that had been stuffing something in it some reason. Rushing, I paid little attention to them and ran to the elevators.

Later that day while flying to Houston, I thought of what I had done, but rationalized it as nothing important. It had been just sex. Some long needed relief. If Norris and I had been European, I said to myself, we would be having such encounters when away from home and think nothing of it. But we were not European and had never agreed to such an arrangement. In my view, Norris had broken our agreement.

Once down in Houston I checked my messages. I had seven from my mother. None from Norris and five from the home office in New York. Being back on work mode I ignored my mother's texts and voicemail instead checking the work messages.

I spent the next hour talking to the New York office about questions to ask the candidate I was following. Then the crew went to dinner, so it was not until two hours later I checked my mother's calls.

"Amber, the kids are fine, but Norris has not come home, and I can't reach him."

The other messages were the same in one way or another. By now I was worried.

I was about to call Norris and the phone rang. My mother.

"Amber why didn't you call? She started and then changed her tone. "The kids are fine, so don't worry about them."

"Did Norris call?" I asked. "He hasn't called me all day."

"No," mother replied. "Strange."

"This isn't like him," I replied.

"OK, well if he calls, I'll let you know," Mother said. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be OK?" I asked a bit defensively before I realized it.

My mother went silent, too silent.

"I'm fine," I replied a bit stressed.

"Amber, I know you. You have that I just got caught at something I wasn't supposed to do tone. Did you do something wrong?"

"No mother," I replied irritated. "Tell him to call me. I'll try calling him again."

I had just lied to her by saying again. I hadn't called Norris all day.

After mother hung up, I did called him. It went straight to voicemail. Shit!

"Norris. Where are you hun? Call me when you get this. I haven't heard from you all day and Mom said you haven't been in touch or answered her. Love you... bye."

Norris did not call that night and I fell asleep waiting for his call. He didn't call next morning either or answer my calls.

We had a busy day riding on the bus with the candidate and watching his speeches. I got to ask him some questions about the war and he basically said nothing by talking at the camera for five minutes avoiding staring at my tits.

After that I did a stand up in front of the NASA buildings where the candidate was visiting. When I was done, Lance came by and asked how I was.

"I'm a bit worried. Norris hasn't answered my calls and hasn't come home where my mother is watching the twins. Its not like him."

"Did you call his job?" he asked. Lance was thinking more clearly than I was.

I shook my head no and reached for my phone. Lance smiled politely and walked away.

Before contacting Norris at work, I called his cell again. Again nothing. Then I called his office. His assistant Jenny Rivera answered.

"Mrs. Griggs," she said right away. I knew she had caller I.D. but Mrs. Griggs? Why so formal? Jenny and I were on first name basis. "What can I do for you?"

"Jenny, its Amber you don't have to call me..."

"What can I do for you Mrs. Griggs?" Jenny replied in a curt tone.

"Listen, I don't know what's going on with you, but I need to talk to my husband. Now put me through."

"Mrs. Griggs, I have been informed by the company attorney to not put you through to Mr. Griggs and to forward your calls to him. Please hold."

Before I could respond she clicked me off and I heard the company canned message about exercise and living longer. I was about to hang up when the call was picked up.

"This Robert Kuhn, is this Mrs. Griggs?"

"Yes it is," I replied quite annoyed by now, but curious. "Why can't I speak to my husband and why are you taking his calls?"

"Mrs. Griggs. Your husband has requested that all contact between you and him be filtered by his legal representatives. In this case that is our firm, Avanti, Kuhn and Williamson. We advise you to seek legal counsel."

"Why would I do that?"

"Because Mrs. Griggs, your husband is filing for legal separation pending possible divorce proceedings. Someone will serve you papers today. I would advise that you not refuse or hide from the servers."

"Why is... why is my husband serving me with... "my heart skipped a beat as I began to think about the day before in Dallas. Had someone seen me go to Lance's room? Was Norris having me followed?

"Mrs. Griggs. You and your husband signed prenuptial agreements before you got married. Do you remember what clause four said in your agreement?"

"Just tell me," I snapped back at him.

"It's the infidelity clause Mrs. Griggs." I froze in place as he continued. "It stipulates that the spouse who commits adultery will lose all rights to the property and assets accumulated during the time you two were married and also to any claim of the other spouse's assets. It also stipulates that the non-cheating spouse will retain primary custody of any children in the marriage. Pending resolution of the adultery exhibited by you yesterday at the Dallas Reardan Hotel, the children will remain under the care of the non adultering parent. That is your current husband Mrs. Griggs. Do you understand what I am saying?"

Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,963 Followers