Ah Santa, I can Explain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And thanks for that Barbie when I was five.

Sincerely yours,

Amber Jones. Formerly Amber Griggs."

I folded the letter barely able to contain my tears.

"Norris, I am so sorry baby." That was not in the script or the teleprompter.

The screen went dark on everyone's TV. But on the set you could hear a pin drop.

Only Roger, my producer and my boss knew what I was to read in my letter. After a few long seconds someone began to clap, then others. But I began sobbing silently where I sat feeling lost.

"For crying out loud," Roger yelled out. "Someone fix her make up before we are back on air."

-------------------------------------------

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and hope Santa gives you everything you wish. But you have to do one thing.

Ask.

From the heart.

As for our heroine and her suffering husband. What happened? Did he walk away and burn the bitch? Or did he have Amber over on Christmas Eve and possibly Christmas morning. I'll leave it up to you.

  • COMMENTS
27 Comments
JayZipJayZipalmost 2 years ago

Holy shit! That letter caught me out of nowhere! I misted up a little. Unheard-of for here. Well done.

A little gentler than your usual... 🙂

sf1134sf1134almost 2 years ago

BTW, I was an RA 12E40 many decades ago. You may need to look it up: 23rd Eng. Btn.

sf1134sf1134almost 2 years ago

As usual with this author, extremely well written and intelligent. One criticism: I thought a bit more work could have been spent on the character of the mother to make her more three dimensional without sacrificing the role the character plays in the story.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 2 years ago

I liked it. Just a big sucker for heartfelt remorse and a changed heart I guess.

I have to say that I appreciated your willingness to explain your stories in the comments, even if you sort of blast a few folks. And I thought you were a little shall we say, "touchy". But with a moment's reflection, I'm only seeing the comments left after deletions! Heaven only (and you) know what's no longer showing up! Happy new year to you!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Separate Vacations: Parallel Lives An alternate take to the Story by DanielQSteele1.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
Rebirth Her betrayal destroyed him, but she kept one last secret.in Loving Wives
The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
More Stories