Ahegao

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without stopping I massaged him and caressed my face with him as I begged, "Please?!" again.

First he reached for his mask and I said, "Please!" It was the only word I knew how to say. I touched his face lightly with my hand, directing him from my knees, my mouth speaking from around the tip of his cock where it strained against his spandex.

There was nothing he would deny me.

I helped him strip, setting aside his full backpack, his shoes, costume and underwear. As soon as his massive member popped into view when he dropped his briefs I pounced.

He struggled to get clear of his clothes and positioned to enjoy his blowjob as I greedily grabbed hold of its hot length and stroked his shaft, utterly fascinated.

Where to start? Obviously all of this came to me in a flood of sensations, but to break it down;

he was black, rail thin, but totally muscular, perfect for Miles Morales' Spiderman. His torso and groin were dusted with tight curly black hair that were soft and fragrant as my hands roamed over his beautiful body.

The knob on the end of his cock was dark and massive, I guess about the size of a big plum but for sure the biggest head I've ever seen on any cock. His penis tapered quite a bit after the knob but then the shaft proper grew fatter down the middle where it was the widest, then smaller again at the bottom.

At the widest it was the size of my forearm. I know this because I have pictures.

The dark skin was soft and ridged with prominent veins that twisted and gnarled like the roots of a massive tree. The texture and look made me weak with desire it was so utterly male and beautiful in its masculinity.

As I stroked his cock studying it he pulled out his camera and asked if he could take photos.

""Please!" was all I said. I really couldn't think of any other words right then.

At my best guess judging from the photos his cock was nine inches long and the shaft was around seven inches in diameter at its thickest.

I'm sixty two inches high.

That's a lot of cock for a little lady.

And I was more horny than I had ever been in my life seeing that much beautiful erect cock!

I ran my hands all over his sex touching the soft, silky skin of his pole then brushing my fingertips over the wrinkly skin of his scrotum and back up to caress the spongy tip. While I teased him I gathered as much saliva as I could in my mouth. When I had enough and I saw his camera was pointed down framing me I opened my mouth wide thrust out my tongue and drooled all over his cock. I let the fluid spill over my chin down onto his knob and then drizzle lewdly over my tiny uniform.

Then at last I was ready to suck him. I took his tip into my mouth and swirled my tongue all over the big knob enjoying the sensation his hot cockhead gave my sensitive organ.

With one hand I began to rub my aching pussy as I sucked the most perfect penis I had ever seen. I explored every nook and cranny of his absolutely glorious member, and I drooled sloppily all over him worshiping his mighty sex greedily.

Because the girls in Hentai comics were always drawn messy; drool, tears, sweat and sperm dripping from their passion strained faces I allowed my saliva to fall from my mouth and spill over his exquisite penis. Drooling over him like the adoring slut I am I coated his manhood in spit as my face grew messy just like in my favourite porn.

The click of his camera drove me further while my fingers worked magic on my throbbing clit. As I abased myself in lewd worship of his splendid erection he documented my debauchery. Posing for him I caressed him with my tongue, my face a mask of lust.

As I felt a climax teasing along the edge of release I let him fall from my mouth hoping tendrils of spittle would stream between my tongue and his knob. I crossed my eyes and lolled my tongue over his drool covered cock and gave myself the first of many orgasms. I heard his camera clicking and we created a real life Ahegao.

For a delicious, prolonged climax I rubbed myself and did the face cumming from the sheer pleasure of fulfilling my favourite fantasy. My clit burned as I rubbed it through my shorts needing more stimulation but achieving bliss from sucking that superb cock. Still cumming I filled my face with as much of him as I could, which wasn't much he was so girthy.

When my raging orgasm subsided I focused my attention on pleasing him, my body still hovering on the brink of climax. Each time I felt the urge to fall into ecstasy I rubbed my clit and made my face and my body detonated with pleasure. Sucking his amazing cock and years of practice made cumming easy.

I squirmed, desperate to be fucked while my mouth ravished his flesh. The camera clicked away getting me even more aroused as I posed for him over and over. The camera captured me with his cock in my mouth, on my face, while I sucked his balls, as I stoked him and gazed at it adoringly, as I gagged trying to take him deep. And all throughout, over and over I had climax after climax making my ahegao face each and every time.

Did the face make me cum or was I cumming just from being allowed to suck this amazing specimen of manhood? I tend to believe its the former. I have made myself cum making that face many times but I don't recall ever having an orgasm just from sucking a cock.

Then again I've never had a more erotically charged moment in my life. Even other, better sex in very erotically powerful moments have not quite been able to top the memory of that day.

Too many firsts.

First public sex, first huge cock and first photo-shoot with an actual cock.

Just thinking about it as I type this makes me squirm in my seat.

I know he felt the same anguished passion as me because the sounds he began to make were pure torment.

"Holy fuck that feels so good. But you are so sexy Mikoto. I want to fuck you so bad!"

"Please!"

"Oh fuck!" He shuddered and I knew the way his balls tensed that he was close to cumming. I felt his shaft clenching in my grip as he strained against the impulse to blow his load. Knowing I had the power to push Spiderman over the brink of climax felt intoxicating. Suddenly I needed his cum desperately. I had no choice but to wield this sudden power.

I stroked him faster gathering more drool in my mouth. When I had enough I drizzled it over his thick cock as I stroked it making more mess. Whimpering the word 'please' as my saliva cascaded out over my extended tongue it sounded like "Pah-leeeeze...."

Then I sighed and I did a panting, mewling ahegao for him cumming as I begged.

Taking his huge tip into my mouth I gave myself over to my climax as I pleasured my mouth with his cock. Pushing his massive tool deeper into my mouth than ever I widened my jaw to take in more of him. It felt so good to have my mouth full of hot throbbing manhood. My extended tongue caressed his shaft hungrily as my pleasure grew even more powerful.

My fingers crawled under my soaking wet shorts and into my pussy. Finding my bare clit in the soaking folds of my sex I rubbed faster and faster as I came harder shoving his cock deep into my throat gagging myself. The lack of air, the element of fear, the risk and humiliation of doing this on a public washroom floor all mingled delightfully with my gratification in achieving my deepest wish making my orgasm keen and sharp.

Then I felt his knob expand in my throat and a hot splash of sperm choked me as he shot his load.

I pulled away and out of instinct made the face as I gasped for air around the tip of his ejaculating penis. I had already been cumming but feeling the hot impact of his sperm land on my outstretched tongue fulfilled a deep, ancient need I had never before been able to achieve.

I was finally making the ahegao face while having my face spattered with actual sperm and the camera clicked away like a machine gun as Spiderman climaxed and held the shutter release.

It was glorious.

In my mind's eye I saw a series of images of my favourite Hentai comics. All the faces I had seen drawn to look as if they were cum-splashed and drooling flashed across my mind in an instant. Amazing, sexy images of my favourite characters that had been exciting me for years, porn scenes of real woman dressed in cosplay like me being driven to utter bliss played across my imagination and ecstatically I knew I looked just like them as Spiderman spurted hot jism over my face.

My climax tripled in intensity. I couldn't breathe, my body clenched in the grip of total ecstasy. With a face that felt hot and burning I struggled for air. My body constricted hard, my pulsing pussy exploding over and over but my merciless fingers wouldn't stop rubbing my burning clit.

More jism jetted over me, landing on my cheek, on my lips and lolling tongue. Each wet spatter of hot cum intensified the power of my ecstasy. It was so perfect I couldn't believe it was real.

And there was a camera.

An animal need for more sperm urged me to continue stroking his cock and I took him back in my mouth the moment I could breathe. I crammed him as deep into my throat as I could until I gagged once more thrilled to be so utterly full of him but my poor little body unable to breath around his girth.

Gagging so hard I spat him out pouring sperm and spit off my long tongue onto his pulsating cock and then finally down my entire front. A few more drizzles of spunk splashed my tongue so I made the face and had another wave of climaxes as the camera clicked.

Focusing on the camera made my orgasm peak hard and fast. Intense, laser sharp jolts of pure delight shot out from my clit and along my spine as I heard the sound of the camera clicking. I had been wanting a camera to witness me in exactly this scenario for so long I truly wondered if I were insane at that moment. This didn't feel like reality. Reality wasn't this good! Every cell in my body was alive and feeling total delight. That wasn't how reality normally felt.

Entranced by his cock I stroked and licked it as my euphoria ebbed and waned. Intensely grateful for this moment and this special erection I lavished him with loving attention, bathing him with my messy face.

Using his heavy member I smeared his sperm all over my face deliriously, incited by the sensation of his warm flesh slipping over my features. Lewdly excited by behaving like a porn star I mugged for the camera making cute faces while fucking my whole face with his twitching pole. My make-up smeared and all my sparkles fell off but I didn't care, the caress of his hot, wet flesh on my skin was intoxicating.

The whole time Spiderman was cumming or have aftershocks of his climax. He made powerful grunting noises and his prick pulsed in my grip. I revelled in the knowledge that I looked adorable and was driving him crazy.

Finally he couldn't take anymore. Pulling away he took my toy from me so I pouted sadly.

"Take off your clothes." He ordered and a shiver of lust ran through my whole body.

Allowed to submit to his will and take off my Mikoto Misaka costume I eagerly obeyed.

First I pulled up my skirt to show him and his camera how wet my little white shorts were. Then I undid the belt clasp and let my skirt fall to the bathroom floor pooling around my little black shoes and tall white socks.

Putting on a real show for him I pulled my stretchy little shorts slowly down my legs revealing that I didn't have any panties on. Pretending to be ashamed I blushed, my cum covered face hot from the humiliation of having my soaking wet, smoothly waxed pussy revealed.

I sat back on the toilet once my shorts were off one ankle, I lifted my legs high and wide exposing myself completely my little shorts dangling from the other ankle. Strong dancer muscles made holding that pose easy while I spread my lips and showed the camera just how wet I was.

The tingle in my clit was unbearable, the fire in my brain searing. I rubbed my little button as he zoomed in close his lens within a foot of my bald sex. Panting with desire I showed the camera my pretty pussy and drove myself wild plunging a finger deep inside myself.

I had the first orgasm of the day that I didn't need to make the face for.

"Now your top." He commanded.

Immediately I sat up, legs still parted wide, thighs spread so my slit was showing. Stepping back Spiderman fit my whole body into the frame of the shot.

Slowly, shyly I undid the three buttons of my sweater vest. When they were undone I shrugged it off my shoulders and dropped it to the floor. Then my translucent white shirt was all that remained. My drool had soaked the thin material and in places my shirt stuck to my skin. By nipples were easy to see through the materiel but the vest had protected them from my mess and the details were indistinct.

Blushing and biting my lip I undid my blouse and opened it to show the camera my pert little A cup breasts. My nipples are coral pink and always hard. The areola is small and the nipple cute and round. My nips are really sensitive and I love going without a bra so people can see them poke of them through my clothes.

I pulled off my shirt and dropped it on my vest and a shudder of delight fluttered through my feverish body. Knowing a stranger was looking at my small, perky breasts and my fit, toned body gave me a lecherous thrill.

Spiderman still had an erection and I was sopping wet panting with the desire to have that cock stuffed inside me. I lay back awkwardly on the toilet and pulled my knees up to my shoulders, holding them wide so my whole front was displayed for the lens. Reaching around my butt with both hands I spread my lips for him and said the only word I could still say.

"Please."

He stepped closer, the heat coming from him pleasant on my backside.

"Put me in you." He told me as he fiddled with his camera.

Suddenly self-conscious and anxious I wondered if I could actually take that much cock. I felt a shiver in my core, a fluttering mix of apprehension, anticipation of pain and thrum of animal yearning to be deliciously filled to the very limit by him.

Wrapping my hand around his thickness I let my legs fall wide open holding myself in a crazy position on the toilet, trying to let the camera see everything as I took him in. Spiderman focused the camera shooting our genitals as I placed the tip of his prick between my lips.

Thrilled by the vulgar situation I tugged on his prick bringing him closer and pressed the head into my opening still holding myself wide with my other hand. Teasing us both I ran his knob up and down my slit and we both hissed at the sweet tingle of pleasure it gave us. The touch of his knob on my clit sent a jolt through my body and I twitched excitedly.

Then he pressed forward and his cock deliciously spread my little hole open further than I had ever had it stretched before.

I absolutely love the sensation of stretching and I stretch all the time doing yoga before and after workouts but this stretch was so much better, so profoundly different that I gasped at how great it felt. As I was opened wide my breath came quickly and I had to force myself to release and open for him.

The weighty press of him into me was wet and slippery and he popped past my tight opening making me whimper with the extremity of it.

Still pressing forward he began to stretch my inner muscles as he invaded deeper. Spiderman brought me closer to the brink of climax with every inch I accepted further within. Soon I was marvelling at how far he was going, how much of him was inside me.

I felt full and stretched wide but I looked down to see where his dark flesh pierced me and saw there were still long inches of him left outside of my tiny pink body. Shocked, I felt deprived. Hungrily I squirmed into a different position lowering down on the toilet seat, my ass hanging off the ring. I dropped my feet to the floor and pressed my hands to the wall behind me. I pushed against him, urging more of his massive pole into my straining depths.

Needing to take all I could of him I closed my eyes and concentrated on opening myself for more of his massive member while pushing against him as he strained forward. I was slippery and wet inside but my vagina had never been asked to stretch so far, my insides never asked to accommodate so much length.

Spiderman began to pull out and as my poor pussy shrank back from straining so much it felt like a burning itch and I wanted him back immediately. Whimpering my disappointment I wiggled on him, urging him to come back.

Leaving just his massive knob inside my expanded opening Spiderman held out the camera and panned it close to my wide open sex. The way he moved the camera up my straining body where I was splayed across the toilet seat made me realize had had switched from still to video mode.

Excited by the thought of making a porno I squirmed and undulated my body as I struggled to stuff more cock inside myself. Spiderman filmed my small breasts as they were flattened along my chest from me pressing my hands against the wall and the camera made me feel desirable, adorable and deeply horny.

Then the camera was right in front of my eyes. Knowing my face was a messy, sloppy sight I made a series of hyper sexual ahegao faces, panting heavily in my efforts looking exactly like the cock-hungry cum-slut I was. As he slowly moved his huge pole back into my eager body I felt a powerful orgasm threatening to swamp my being. As he filled me completely once more I made ahegao faces for the camera while my body obeyed its training by pouring utter bliss over me.

Beginning to piston his cock in and out of my molten core Spiderman fucked me senseless while he filmed everything on his digital camera.

White hot rapture emanated from my overwrought vagina and my brain cascaded liquid euphoria along every nerve in my body. Frozen in place I went blind my eyes rolled back so far. With my mouth gaping my tongue lolled out lewdly, drool falling across my cheek. My body opened as fully as possible so my aching pussy could accept even more of his massive schlong as he plunged in and out over and over.

Panting like a puppy I climaxed over and over as he fucked me silly. My brain felt dipped in lava. Radiant pleasure exploded behind my rolled up eyes and my pathetic whimpers filled my ears, bouncing off the hard surfaces of the public washroom.

My hands came down and began to stroke my chest, throat and cheeks. I wanted to be touched and I was the only one not filming so I touched myself everywhere. Panting and gasping with ecstasy I was fucked hard and deep by the biggest cock I had ever seen. Delighted to be stretched to an extant I never thought possible I mewled and gasped in rapture as I came over and over from his pumping pole.

I looked down and exclaimed sadly to see that I hadn't taken much more of him than the last time I'd looked. I didn't seem to be able to take him all and I pouted for the camera. Spiderman panned down and showed how much more of his cock was left outside my little pussy when he shoved himself all the way in.

I grunted vulgarly when he crammed himself fully in. I made the same noise when he did it again. Then in rapid succession he pounded himself in and out of me and I felt him slip deeper inside me hitting someplace in my body I had never felt before.

An orgasm erupted instantaneously when his tip touched that spot inside me. I went from the valley between one climax and up to the fullest peak of intensity yet. Repeatedly he continued slamming into me and every so often he hit that same place and my climax grew more powerful each time.

I felt like my jaw was trying to unhinge my mouth was so far open. Drool drizzled all over my chin and down my neck as he pushed me further past the point of return than I had ever been.

My brain was pumping me so full of chemicals I was floating in outer space, my body a dimly forgotten thing far away connected to me only by a blade of pleasure so sharp it cut my soul as I tried to get a grip on it. White hot delight seared my vagina, scalding my insides. Far away my limbs obeyed my desperate need and reached legs and hands around to cling desperately to him.