Ahegao

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed him.

I needed him to stop.

I needed him to keep going.

Like a frightened animal I grunted and humped clutching him tightly with my entire being as Spiderman fucked me harder and faster. Each thrust drove me further from the world as rapture seared my soul and light bathed me in bliss.

Each plunge of his enormous manhood made both of us groan and a burning release inside would lash me with exhilarating pain as I stretched around him. Whining and whimpering in the extremity of my pleasure I flopped back on the toilet heedlessly, lost and limp as my brain exceeded its ability to comprehend.

The rest of what happened I only know because I have seen the video he sent me. I remember only a white light, wetness and endless delight.

Around that point in the video Spiderman put the camera on the small sink counter and aimed the lens at us, the viewfinder pointed at him so he could frame us ideally. An annoying few moments of futzing around and he managed to get my whole body in frame my head to the viewers right.

My head was pressed against the wall tilted up and to the left facing the camera. My eyes were rolled back, my open mouth and flopping tongue spilling a long streamer of drool onto my chest. My left shoulder was against the toilet tank, my right shoulder against the same wall as my head.

Both legs were wrapped around Spiderman's thin hips and my arms were flopped down out of frame. Adjusting my limp body Spiderman tilted me so my breasts were both visible to the camera and my drool trickled down over my left breasts making it gleam in the light of the camera.

When he was satisfied with the view Spiderman then began to fuck me once more. I don't remember this part but on camera I moan and smile around my pretty pink tongue and murmur "Please." like a good girl.

The view of his massive cock sliding into my wide-stretched sex is as wonderful to watch now as it was to feel on that day. My body opens eagerly in anticipation when I watch it now, wetness flowing as my little cunt recalls how far it opened for him, how much lubrication it needed and how powerfully he made me cum.

On the toilet, senseless beyond resistance, pummeled numb by so many orgasms and limp with utter release my little pussy yielded to his invasion and Spiderman's mammoth erection nudged deeper into my sopping cleft. Onscreen I reacted with a mewled a sigh while shuddering, clearly cumming harder.

Over and over his girth plunged deeper and pulled back out, my inner lips clinging to his shining flesh glistening with my juices in the harsh light. Each time he drove deeper than before and my face contorted into a ahegao while I panted lewdly, drooling onto my own body.

Hammering me Spiderman used me for his pleasure. Groping my small titties with his strong hands he fondled me possessively. Pulling my hair he turned my lolling head to show my ahegao to the camera and then rubbed my clit as ecstasy turned me into a sleazy, cum-drunk little slut.

Lifting my right leg over his shoulder he displayed my debilitated body more fully to the camera. The movement flopped my head to the side and my cheek pressed to the plastic seat of the soiled bathroom toilet. Once more pulling my head by the wig pinned to my hair he presented my still contorted face to the camera once more and resumed fucking the shit out of me.

My flat tummy distended each time he stuffed me full of his gargantuan member followed by a pathetic whimper from my slack mouth. Spiderman worked his girth in and out of me with smooth thrusts my wetness leaking out over his shining black skin.

Reaching for my perky breasts he groped with his left hand, cupping my flesh and pulling my nipples. Soon he began to slap my tender mounds and abuse my chest while wedging himself deeper and deeper into my compliant body.

When he grew bored of that Spiderman shoved two fingers into my mouth and I feebly suckled him behaving as if he had found a way to give me his precious erection at both ends. In obvious ecstasy I sucked his fingers and drooled over his hand while more and more of his swollen manhood disappeared into my body with each thrust of his slender hips.

Then finally I had done it. All of his enormous cock was nestled inside my tiny pussy each time Spiderman drove forward.

Before long, three minutes and seventeen seconds according to my laptop, Spiderman reaches climax once more.

Pulling all of his gorgeous cock from my trembling body he stroked himself and sprayed my entire front with long, thick ropes of jizz. Emptying those massive balls over my heaving chest he strokes himself for forty-five more seconds as jets of scalding sperm cascade over me.

Stroking himself with the hand that had been in my mouth he ejaculated sperm that reached as far as my face and fell down onto my hand rubbing my pussy. When he pulled his fingers from my mouth I resumed my ahegao face and my flushed chest and clenched tummy grew blotchy red from the extremity of my orgasm. Each splash of cum caused a shudder throughout my body and my fingers rubbed my clit like my life depended on it.

Spattered with sperm from wig to pussy I massaged cum into my breasts and rubbed it on my clit while spasm after spasm of sordid delight ravished my body. Clearly overjoyed to receive yet more cum I bask in his abuse, stained by his spunk, delighted to be defiled by his ejaculation.

Dimly aware in some part of my mind that my depravity was being recorded I relished the degradation, shameless from the thrill of being a perverted little whore greedily receiving a shower of sperm. I had longed to find a cock worthy of debasing myself for and this awesome example of manhood deserved total veneration.

Sliding off the toilet I knelt before that god of cocks and worshipped devotedly.

Kissing and licking I bathed him with my cum-stained lips, slurping the last of his semen from his tip I milked him, adored him and debased myself before him overjoyed to show gratitude for the pleasure I had received.

When he grew too sensitive for my attention Spiderman pulled back and lifted his camera to take a closeup of my besmirched face and stained body. Exhibiting myself in my sordid state I offered him one final ahegao and rubbed my tender clit while another orgasm exploded in my tiny cum-soaked body.

Gleaming from head to knee in trickling jism, my thighs slick from excessive juices leaking out of my gaping pussy I panted and squirmed for the camera as I knelt on the filthy bathroom floor helpless to stop my orgasm as long as I made that special face.

Spiderman stopped filming and took more still photos and I relentlessly climaxed for him, my tongue lolling, my eyes rolled back, my face smeared and stained with cum, sweat, tears and drool.

A perfect Ahegao.