Ai

Story Info
Ai means love.
3.1k words
4.61
6.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

Ai

"Oh my head!" I awoke with an aching head; I didn't want to open my eyes. I couldn't remember what I did last night but it must have been a doozy. I laid there then realized it wasn't really a hangover ache. I did however have my typical morning woody. I slide my hand inside my boxers, took hold of my cock and slowly stroked it. "Hmm... seems bigger."

I held my slick shaft firmly. It felt thick, thicker than normal; my pre-cum covered hand could barely wrap around it. If felt longer than my normal five rock hard inches. I kicked off my sheets and pushed my shorts down over my balls so my stroking would be less restrictive. Finally I opened my eyes and looked down at my dick through the cleavage of my breasts. "What the...?!?!?"

I stopped mid-stroke as I stared down at my breasts. Even though they were covered, I could tell by the weightiness on my chest that they were huge!

Now fully jolted awake, I scrambled to sit up. I was wearing a pink baby doll top with matching panties opposed to my tee shirt and boxers. Actually the panties were a bit darker from the large, wet spot from my leaking pre-cum. I pulled off my top and cradled my boobs. They were full and firm yet very giving. I lifted them and let them drop, they barely moved. If I were to guess, I'd say they were at least a G-cup. I based it on getting my hands on my girlfriend's, mine were certainly bigger than her big C's. I pinched my nipples and felt more pre-cum flow out from my pee hole. My nipples were hard as diamonds and the colour of pink pearls. They were the size of large pearls and centred on my areolae which were about two inches across.

As I played with my new titties, the aching in my head subsided but the one between my legs grew. Again I took hold of my cock. Slick pre-cum had completely coated my shafted. It was then that I noticed that not only did my dick feel bigger but my hands were smaller; not that I had big hands to begin with. I looked closely at my hands. They were much more slender and dainty looking. The manicured nails were Frenched with a pink base; so were my toe nails. And my feet looked smaller too.

I got off the bed and stood in front of the mirror. It wasn't me but it was! I was some sort girl. My shiny, dark brown hair was halfway down my back. My big eyes were a similar brown. Their shape was more almond-shaped. I had a cute nose and full red lips. I stood about five-nine, three or four inches than my normal height. My body was slim making my boobs look even bigger, a smooth belly, a narrow waist with nice hips and a smooth, tight, round butt. My legs were perfectly long and shapely. I looked like a girl except for the large eight or nine inch erection pointing out. Actually I kind of reminded myself of those Japanese/Korean AI model illustrations I had been looking at (and jerking off to) lately.

Looking at myself only got me more worked up. One hand caressed my boobs while my other hand wrapped around my shaft and started to stroke back and forth. It was like jerking off to those AI pictures, only better. I pinched my left nipple. It was like pushing the launch button on a rocket ship. Suddenly huge gobs of white hot cream spewed out and splashed against my reflection. Four or five wads splashed on the mirror before the rest of it shot out in front of me and onto the floor.

My whole body was shaking as I fell back onto my bed to recover.

I found myself getting dressed. I looked in my dresser and saw a number of panties verses my boy underwear. There was quite a selection. I found some that looked like short boxers but they were made from a soft satin, baby blue in colour and had high cut slits up the sides. The elastic waistband made it comfortable to wear. As I moved, I found my dick kept falling out of one of the leg holes. "Hmmm... These won't do."

I took them off and tried on a pair of pink bikini panties with white lace trim around the waistband. There was a cute, one inch, white bow marking the front. There was a bi bulge in front, but it was able to control my dick a lot better and the backs covered all of my round bum.

There was also a selection of bras. Pretty much all of them were demi cups that would only support the undersides of my boobs. I found a kind of matching bra and tried to put it on but after a number of attempts, I just gave up. I giggled. "Well my boobs are firm enough. I really don't need one."

I grabbed a white T-shirt and pulled it over my head. It was pretty tight and really accentuated my big boobs and hard pointy nipples. My boobs also shortened the already short hem of the shirt and barely came down to my smooth tummy and left my belly button exposed.

Not really wanting my belly showing, I decided to try something else. I found white opaque blouse. I slipped my arms through and tried to do up the front buttons. I found it very tight and I could barely do the ones around my breasts. As I moved, the soft material rubbed against my nips. I think they made them bigger and harder. Then as I breathed in, my big boobs would pop the strained, upper buttons. I just left them undone. The open vee was just enough to cover my nipples. "Looks kind of sexy."

I found some shorts to wear. I think they were called bootie shorts. They were made tight but stretchy as I pulled them over my hips. It was like wearing another pair of panties and I could definitely see the outline my cock made underneath. It looked like I was trying to hide a big, fat sausage inside. "Tee hee! I guess I was!"

I ended up with a shorter than mid-thigh, pleated, yellow-pink plaid skirt. It did a decent job concealing my package.

There was a number of different stocking options available. Some were nylons that would require me wearing garters, but I found a pair of white knit stay-ups. When I pulled them on, pink striped tops were just over my knees and was a couple of inches below my skirt hem. I automatically stepped into some four inch, stiletto heeled Mary-Janes.

I suddenly found myself standing in a dark hallway. I had no idea or where I was. Hard rock music was blasting from the area in front of me. The entrance to that area was guarded by a fairly burly guy. He smiled at me. "Hi Ai. Ready for work? Looks like a good crowd for you tonight."

"Er... Yeah, hi." I muttered back at him.

"What? No hug?" The big brute wrapped his strong arms around me. I felt a hand drop and squeeze my bum. "Ai. You still have the nicest bubble butt ever!"

Still kind of taken aback by the aggressive caress, I stepped inside the main area. It was pretty big with a centre stage. A pretty girl with nice boobs (not as nice as mine) was dancing for a couple of guys sitting around her. A number of others sat separately at different tables. Some of the guys were talking with other girls.

When the song ended, there was a sudden, big booming voice that came over the speakers. "Sheila has one more dance for you. Here at the tease bar, we have nothing to hide. Next on stage is Cara!"

There was some muted applause.

I came to the realization that this was some sort of strip bar. Then I understood. It wasn't tease bar but Ts bar as in Trans and what was I doing here. The music started. I watched as Sheila moved and spun around a metal pole. She teased her audience by slipping her thumbs inside her waist band. She'd push them down slightly then pull them back up. Halfway through the tune, Sheila turned her ass towards the front. As she bent over, she finally ended her tease and pushed her shorts down around her ankles. There was a big cheer.

Sheila stood up smiling. She kicked off her shorts and turned. There were even more cheers as she proudly showed everyone her cock. She took the cut five incher in her palm and stroked it with one hand while she collected some pre-cum from her tip. She offered it to some Asian guy sitting in front. He flipped her a C-note before sucking off Sheila's nectar. He tried to taste it directly from source but Sheila gently pushed him away while wagging a finger at him. She then pointed towards the back.

When she was done, Sheila grabbed her clothes and came down off the stage. She scurried over to me and gave me a big, hard hug. "Hi, Ai. So glad you're here. Bernie at the door said it was a good crowd today but it will be even better now that you're here. Come. Let's go to the change room."

In the change room, there were a few of "girls" in various stages of dress and undress. All had big boobs and dicks. Some of them came up to me and gave me a welcoming hug. Sheila let them say their hellos before she went to her locker. She turned to me and asked. "Aren't you going to get ready? They're already asking for you out there!"

Sheila was tapping the pink locker beside hers. The name written in red marker read: "Ai." Somehow, I knew the combination lock to open it. Inside were a couple of different outfits. Mindlessly, I picked out a vibrant neon, lime green bikini top and thong. When I took off my top, Sheila grinned and palmed my boobs. "What a dirty girl you are. Going around without a bra."

She pinched my nipples. I was hard when she dropped to her knees. She pulled down my pretty panties and started sucking on my uncut erection. She grabbed handfuls of my ass and tried to pull me into her face but had to back off a bit about two inches short of bottom. She held herself there until she had to pull away as she gasped for air. She swore. "Fuck! Only seven inches and still bit more to go! I've been practicing on Tony but he's only seven inches."

I guess it made me kind of elated as Sheila took me into her hot, wet mouth again.

"Hey! Sheila! Leave Ai's cock alone." Some guy dressed in a cheap suit yelled at us. "Ai. Hurry up and change. There's a number of guys wanting you!"

"Okay! Okay, Tom!" Sheila shouted back. Reluctantly on both sides, Sheila released her mouth-hold on me and stood up. I quickly changed and walked back out to the main floor. Sheila was already sitting beside and chatting with the Asian guy who licked off her pre-cum.

"Hey, Ai!" Tom shouted at me. I walked to him and he led me to a nice looking, Asian gentleman; much nicer that the one that Sheila was with. "He's been asking for you all night."

"Hi there, Ai!" I smiled at him. "What's your name?"

"Hi. Tank. You can call me Tank." He smiled nicely. "Short for Tanaka. Can I buy you a drink?"

"Nice to meet you, Tank." But before I could reply to the question, a drink appeared. A shot of Grey Goose and a glass of white wine. Before I downed the shot, I asked Tank. "I'm guessing since you know me, you've been here before."

"Yes. I've been here a couple of times but every time I tried to ask you, you've been busy." Tank admitted. "I came earlier today in hopes of catching you."

Out of the corner of my eye, I watched Sheila take her man to the back. I talked with Tank for a bit more. I guess more than a bit more based on the number of shots and glasses of wine I had. Finally, Tank asked me if I'd go to the back with him for some "private time!"

The doorman collected the room access fee and allowed us in back. I saw Sheila kneeling between her client's knees; her head was in his lap and bobbing up and down.

We found a quiet corner. The music from the main room wasn't as loud there. I sat across Tank's lap. We talked and drank; drank and talked. He shook his head up and down when I asked him. "Would you like me to dance?"

I gave him a kiss on the kiss before standing. With my legs slightly spread, I started gyrating. I took off my top and bent over so my boobs were in front of his face. His hands pressed against the backs of my thighs. I mounted his lap and pushed my tits into his face. I shoved one of my nipples into his mouth. He readily accepted it and started to gently suck and teeth it. I was so hard in my panties.

I opened his shirt to access his chest. I pinched his hard nipples and knew he like it when I felt him thrust up a bit. I pulled the side strings holding my bikini bottoms and pulled them off. Tank snuck a hand between us and started stroking my dick. Even with the subdued lighting, I could see my dick was slick from my pre-cum. Tank brought his hand up to his mouth and lick it.

I stood up on the couch with my legs spread and Tank sitting between my feet. My dripping cock was a mere inch from his lips. Cautiously, Tank stuck his tongue out and licked my pee hole. I leaned forward and let him take my crown into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around and sucked my knob.

Slowly, I let him take more and more. He was already past the point where Sheila had to stop. I was able to push myself down his hot, wet throat. With his lips around my base, he pressed his nose against me He tried to pull my ass into his face and take even more.

"God this guy is good!" I thought. He allowed me to pull back slightly and slide back in. I was still deep in his throat. It felt so incredible. I warned him of my impending orgasm. I gasped loudly. "Tank! I', going to cum!"

Tank of course could not verbally answer with my cock down his throat, but his did manage to give me his okay when he smashed his face into me.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" I screamed as I started dumping my load directly into Tank's tummy. "Fu...u...u...ck! Uh! Uh! Uh!"

My legs were shaking as hips quivered. I was still deep in Tank's throat mostly because he held me there. Slowly I extracted myself. Tank maintained his vacuum sucking until I had popped out. I plopped back down onto his lap and hugged him warmly. My erection press hard against his belly.

When I recovered sufficiently, I kissed his lips. My tongue invaded this mouth and I tasted my own cum. I moved to between his legs and undid his pants. He raised his hips and allowed me to pull them down to his thighs. He had a beautiful cock. It was almost as big as mine but not as thick. It was nice to hold in my palm. I lick the bead of pre-cum that oozed from his pee hole. It was sweet tasting.

I wrapped my lips around his shaft and slowly moved my head up and down taking in more and more of him each time until I reached bottom. I held it there and felt his knob in my throat. I continued my slow blow job. While I loved sucking Tank, I needed it is somewhere else.

I stood up and turned around. I lowered my ass until his cock tip was between my ass crack. His pre-cum made for an excellent lube as he smeared it onto my ass hole. I used my hands on his knees to support myself as I lowered my bum and allowed him to enter me. I experienced many mini orgasms as he stretched my hole and deepened his penetration until finally my bum cheeks rested on his lap. Tank made mini thrusts as he fuck my ass. He reached around and grabbed hold of my still hard cock. His firm hand slowly moved up and down. His other hand cupped my boobs and tweaked my nipples. It felt so nice but I wanted to fuck him F2F.

I slowly rose to my feet and turned to see him. His expression was one of sadness but quickly turned back to lust as I mounted and straddled his lap; his hard stick re-entering my ass hole. He was hitting all the right places as I humped him. His breathing became harder and harder until it was a pant. I knew he wouldn't last much longer and I wanted his cum inside of me.

I squeezed his shaft with my hole. That was enough to make him shoot his wad and it was a lot... and hard. As he filled me up, I too started to cum again and shot my load onto his chest and belly. I screamed out. "Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Both of us spent, we collapsed into each other's arms as we heaved for breathe. I looked around and saw Sheila and her client smiling at us. She gave me a thumbs up. Then I blacked out.

+++

"Oh my head!" I awoke with an aching head; I didn't want to open my eyes. I couldn't remember what I did last night but it must have been a doozy. I laid there then realized it wasn't really a hangover ache. I did however have my typical morning woody. I slide my hand inside my boxers, took hold of my cock.

My woozy mind started to replay in my brain as I stroked my cock. Then it all came back. My big boobs. My big cock! Being some sort of trans stripper/lap dancer being fucked by Tank with his big bone. I kicked off my bed covers. My boobs were gone, my dick was its normal size. I jumped in front of the mirror. Ai was no more. "Did I dream that? What the...?"

Stunned, I sat back on my bed. "Ow! My ass hurts!"

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers