Ai Ch. 02

Story Info
A.I. brings Ai to a new reality.
1.8k words
4.49
4.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

I sat in up in my bed. My head still spun from the... What? Dream? Imagination? I don't know. What I do remember was that I seemed to have been some AI generated Asian looking female with big eyes, big boobs and a big cock named Ai. I worked at some sort of trans strip joint where in the back room, I was fucked by a nicely endowed client named Tank.

It was a dream, right? Yet my ass ached like a bitch.

My hand found my erection inside my PJ's. Pre-cum dripped down my shaft and made it slick to stroke. I exposed myself as I continued to masturbate. Freed from its confines, the clear juices free flowed from my pee hole, coated my fist and made greased my stiffness even more.

As the cadence of my stroking increased, so did my breathing. With the thought of being fucked while some sort of Futa stripper, I used a finger and stuck it up my asshole.

"Oh gawd!" I cried out as I brushed against my prostate. My balls retracted as I felt my load surge. I screamed out. "Yaaa...!"

My first wad shot out onto my belly but the much stronger second jettisoned out in a high arc and landed perfectly into my open mouth. The following ejaculations were not as high but just as strong and coated my chest and belly.

Spent, I laid there panting and gasping for air. My erection in my palm quickly shrank away. It took a number of recovery minutes before I had the strength to move. I hauled my ass out of bed and into the shower to wash off my own cum. The cascade of hot water felt great.

Shower done, I dried off and returned toward my bedroom but as I passed my PC, I stopped dead. It then occurred to me that one of the newest VR games I had downloaded and started to play revolved around some Asian cuties with nice sized boobs. In the game, there was a girl named Ai (love in Japanese). Did I have some sort of transference? It was too real or certainly felt that way. In any event, this game was more for young teens as it had no sexual activities, only things like shopping and meeting up and chatting with friends, dressing up and other young girl things. While I seemed to be some sort of skanky, stripper, cock sucking whore.

I stood in the middle of my bedroom in two minds. In the end, I was drawn to my special stash of secret stuff. I pulled out a number of items and laid them on my bed. I started with some panties; tight, white cotton mini bikini panties. They rode low on my hips and left most of my bum exposed but was enough to contain a flaccid cock which mine was not. The white undies had a pretty red bow marking the fronts.

I carefully opened the box that contained my forms. I stared down at the huge set of mammaries begging me to put them on. I cradled and lifted one in both my hands and placed the self-adhering boobs onto my chest; then the other one. Each of the nearly three pounds of flesh-like, K-cup fun bags pulled down on my chest. As they warmed from the heat of my body, they would become part of me and allow me to feel them being cupped or my nipples being pinched.

The oversized bra matched my panties. There were similar sized red bows on the strap end above the demi-cups that barely covered my nips. The underwire helped with support and squeezed my boobs together.

I slid on a pair of white thigh highs but they needed something to keep them up. I hooked the garter belt around my waist and attached each of the eight clips to the stocking tops. Each clip also had a red bow on them.

The outfit was my girlfriend's. For one Halloween, Cheryl had dressed up as a slutty schoolgirl after which she got rid of the outfit complaining that too many drunk guys at the party felt her up too much. The skirt was short and pleated and barely covered her bum. On me, it was even shorter and left an inch or two of bare skin between the hem and the tops of my stockings. It was so short that if I wasn't wearing panties, you would be able to see my cock dangle below.

The white linen blouse had short sleeves. It was tight and barely fit her. With my bigger boobs, I could only do up the lower buttons leaving my deep cleavage on display. My hard nipples poked through the crisp material. I pinched them and immediately felt the reaction in my crotch.

I stepped into a pair of high heeled Mary Janes I had bought on-line. As I bent over to do up the straps, my skirt rose up enough to flash my girlie-shaped ass and panties.

I walked to my PC; my four inch stiletto heels clicked loudly on the hard wood floor with each step. I flipped on the switch and the 32-inch screen jumped to life. I logged into the AI game and fitted the VR headset over my head. With the goggles and noise-cancelling ear buds, I was totally isolated from the outside world. I clicked on Ai and start.

Suddenly there was a blinding flash in my eyes and a thundering blare in my ears. This had never happened before in the game. When my eyesight and hearing cleared, I found myself on my knees with someone's cock in my mouth. The stranger had hold of my head and was thrusting his hips into my face. Their dick felt pretty thick as their knob banged against the back of my throat.

The slamming thrusts became much more forceful. Whoever it was, was about to... Cum!

The first warm spurt tickled the back of my throat and then larger and larger wads of hot cream filled my cheeks. Too much to swallow or contain, some of it gushed out from my mouth as I tried desperately to seal my lips tightly around the thick shaft.

They grabbed my hair and pulled me off. I stared directly at their pee hole. Their other hand was around and stroked their shaft. I watched as the next wads spewed out and splashed into my eyes. My entire face was warm and wet and covered with jism. Much of it dripped off and onto my big boobs.

I tried to look upwards to see my donor but their sperm stung my eyes and prevented me from seeing.

The hand holding the hank of my hair, hauled me upwards. Even with my heels on, I could sense the man was taller than me. "Thanks, Ai. You always give the best blow jobs! Worth the extra bonus in your pay packet!"

The man took the envelop and slapped it on my chest. It stuck there due to his sticky cum that had dripped off my face. Still holding onto my hair, I felt him lead me out the door. Once outside, I heard the door slam shut.

I used my fingers to wipe away the spluge and clear my vision. Sheila my stripper workmate was waiting for me. She led me back to the empty change room. The club closed for the night, everyone had left. Sheila licked off whatever cream was left on my face and boobs. "Oh, Ai! With all the money your regulars give you, do you really need the extra bonus that dickhead Richard gives you?"

"I know but I love sucking his cock! I'd almost do it for free." I smiled remembering what he felt like in my mouth. "I just wish he wouldn't shoot his cum all over my face and hair!"

Luckily there were showers in the back so I could wash out the cum from my hair. The warm waters pelted down on me. Suddenly I felt a pair of hands slide around my ribs and cup my boobs. I could tell it was Sheila from her uniquely painted finger nails. As she pinched my nipples, I could feel her cock push between my spread legs and bump against my balls sack.

I bent over a bit more signalling what I wanted. Sheila poured some hair conditioner into my crack and used a finger to push it inside of me. She held onto my hips to steady me as her tip pressed against my hole. She spread my cheeks apart more and pushed herself inside. Fully inside me in two strokes!

I could only look down between my legs as she fucked me. My own cock was rock hard. Even under the pouring waters, I could see my pre-cum drip from my pee hole. I moaned loudly as Sheila slowly but forcefully thrusted back and forth.

Sheila always knows how to fuck me. My knees were already shaking as a third mini-orgasm shot through my body. If she wasn't holding me up, I would have collapse onto the shower floor.

Sheila jammed her cock inside me harder and harder. It was a signal that she was about to... C...U...U...M...!

Sheila filled my bowels with quarts of her white hot, cream. Her knob slammed against my prostate and caused me to shoot my load as well. I watched strong streams of my own cum shoot out and splash my face and hair.

With a few final slamming thrusts, Sheila was done. I could see her legs trembled as she held me there. It was a good minute or two before she slipped out from me. The scene faded. When a new scene appeared, I found myself in a car... No limousine. I was in the back and on the floor between someone's knees. A cock in one hand and a glass of champagne in the other. I looked up and recognized the man. Tank... Tanaka the client from the club. Smiling, I took a gulp from the flute and then brought my lips to his hard, red knob. My lips parted...

Suddenly my vision went black. It wasn't the program, it was my PC; the power had gone. I took off my VR headset. I blinked a number of times as my eyes got used to the bright light. A fuzzy shape started to focus. It was... Cheryl.

My girlfriend stared down at me. Her hands were akimbo. She seethed and said nothing.

"Uh... Er... Hi Cheryl!" I stuttered out as my buds popped from my ears. "Umm.. I guess you're..."

"Shut the fuck up!" Cheryl shouted at me. An angry finger pointed at me. "What the fuck is...is... THIS!""

There was no hiding. Totally dressed as some crossdressing slut, what could I say? I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

"Shut up! It was a rhetorical question you fucking asshole!" Cheryl screamed at me. "There isn't anything you can say that will explain.... This! And the fucking game you were playing on you PC. That was you fucking some other shemale skank and about to suck some guy's cock, wasn't it? And don't lie. I watch it on your big screen monitor!"

"Er... Yeah. That was me." I answered sheepishly. "I... Er..."

"Shut up!"

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers