AI Date with Valkyrae

Story Info
A Date with Youtube Streamer Valkyrae written by an AI.
2.4k words
3.65
10.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Herindale
Herindale
26 Followers

Hello! I've read the feedback from my first story and if I continue writing I will hopefully be able to get someone to edit my stories, I have already contacted someone for this purpose. I will also try to include the other feedback about making the stories longer / with more build up.

TO THIS STORY:

This story was originally an AI Dungeon Adventure that I played about a year ago. I wanted to upload it for a while because I thought it was funny that the AI ended it with "Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it!" but until now I never did.

WARNING: As it has bothered a lot of people in my last story, the grammar and an over use of "you" etc. will be very bad in this one, as it was 80% or so written by an AI and only a few lines were input by me. It also gets to the Sex very quickly. A lot of short one liners like "She said "..."" will occur, generally, it looks like a Chatbot, which it is. The words said sometimes repeat and sometimes don't make sense.

IF ANY OF THIS OR OTHER THINGS THAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM A STORY WRITTEN BY AN AI BOTHERS YOU, STOP READING NOW. NO EDITING / REFORMATTING TOOK PLACE IN THIS STORY.

This is just a fun thing I wanted to share. So if you're still here, enjoy!

Rae is a famous Youtube streamer. She has very long brunette hair going down to her cute ass. She has medium sized boobs and a cute face. She is very lively.

She has agreed to visit you at your mansion and to go on a date with you.

You open the door and greet Rae.

Opening the door, you see Rae standing there in a dress that was just too sexy for you.

You say "Oh my god you look absolutely amazing!"

You gush, and then realize what you said.

"I mean um...oh shit!" you say.

Rae giggles a bit at your forwardness, which makes you blush harder.

"It's OK, I told you it was fine," she says.

She smiles and looks at your crotch, sticking out slightly since you're in a suit.

You have an erection, clearly visible to Rae.

"Well, it seems like you're feeling the effects of my beauty," she says.

She touches your cheek and smiles.

You say "I surely do"

She smiles, touches your chest, then moves her hands down to your pants, where she wraps her fingers around your cock.

"I'm going to make you feel good."

She begins to stroke it in long slow pumps as she stares into your eyes.

"I want you to last as long as you can, while I please you," she says.

You say "I'll give my best, but you are so sexy"

"Why don't you show me your best," she says rubbing herself against you.

The kiss is intense and you feel like the two of you are the only two people in the world.

You get even harder and bigger while you kiss Rae.

You push her against the wall and begin to grind your genitals into hers as you lick her soft lips.

"I want you so badly," you say.

"Help me with my buttons," she says,

You open her buttons.

You move your hands down to her buttons and begin to open them. Slowly, you move down to her neckline and begin to slide it off of her. She raises her arms so you can pull it off.

You take her dress off.

The dress is off and lying on the floor.

"You are so beautiful," you say.

"So are you," she says moving her lips up to your ear and kissing it.

You grab her ass softly.

"It's so soft," you say.

She grabs your ass and you both laugh.

"I can't wait to have you," she whispers in your ear.

You lift her leg up and thrust into her while looking straight into her beautiful eyes.

You grab her leg and lift it over your shoulder as you start to thrust into her. Her other hand moves from your ass to your chest, and she starts to grind against you.

You moan as you thrust deep into her wet pussy.

"I want this to go as deep as it can," you moan.

"Make love to me," she moans.

You grab her tits as you begin to thrust into her harder.

You kiss her and keep fucking her.

You start to grind your face against hers as you thrust into her harder. Her lips touch yours and she feels your thrusts matching her own. Your lips move and kiss as your tongues meet and begin to thrust back and forth.

You both moan into each others mouths as you fuck the shit out of each other.

"I'm going to come!" she exclaims in pleasure.

You thrust deep and fast into her wet pussy and press her against your body.

You thrust as she moans into your ear. Your lips move against hers as you both moan loudly. Your bodies join together and she cums all over your dick.

You say "Do you want me to cum yet?"

"No, not yet." she says teasingly.

She continues to grind against you as you both get to enjoy the feeling of your bodies joining together.

You turn her around and fuck her from behind against the wall.

You take her hand and lead her to the couch. You push her onto it and move on top of her.

"Do whatever you want," she says.

You bend her over the couch and slide into her asshole.

You slide your dick into her ass and she sighs in pleasure. You both moan as you thrust into her. Her ass feels good and you find that this is exactly where you wanted your dick to be.

"I want to ride you cowgirl," she says.

You push her onto her hands and knees as you lift your body up.

You say "Then climb on this dick, baby!"

You lift up your hips so she can lower herself onto your dick. You both moan loudly as she slowly begins to lower herself down onto it. She does this for a few minutes and then begins to ride you harder.

You moan and grab her tits while she rides you.

You groan as she gets onto her knees and then lowers herself down you.

"Fuck," you moan loudly.

"Yeah," she responds, as you both moan loudly.

"You doing okay over there?" you ask in between moans.

"Yeah, just keep doing what you're doing," she says.

You hug her on thrust faster into her while she lays on top of you.

You both continue thrusting as you hold each other on the couch. Her tits press into your chest as you squeeze them.

You say "I want to cum inside you."

"You don't have to tell me twice," she says.

She begins to ride you faster and harder as you thrust your hips up into her.

You thrust as deep as you can into her wet tight pussy and cum.

You thrust deep as you can and cum inside her. She's completely soaked from your mixture of sweat, semen and pre-cum.

"I can feel you still cumming inside of me."

You say "That's because i am, Rae. Your pussy feels amazing"

As you both lay there catching your breath, she turns her face into your chest and moves her head closer to it.

"I want you inside of me everyday."

You say "Great idea"

She smiles.

"I love you," she says.

You say "I love you too. And i wanna fuck you some more!"

"You really do know how to make a girl happy," she says as she sits up.

You enter her pussy.

She lifts her hips up as you enter her.

"Does your dick taste as good as it feels?" she asks.

"Better."

"Good."

"You ready?" you ask.

"Give me that dick," she says as she grabs your dick and guides it into her.

That feeling is too much to describe.

You moan loudly and shoot another load of cum into her.

You thrust deep as you moan loudly. She feels good and you know that you want to be inside of her forever. You push your dick as deep as it can go, which surprisingly is all the way in.

"Oh my godddd," she moans.

"I'm in," you say.

"Wow, I didn't know your dick could go that far," she says.

"It can," you say.

A few minutes of you slowly thrusting in and out of her and you feel her tighten up around you.

"I'm gonna cum," she says.

"Cum with me," she says.

She begins to shake as she continues to tightly squeeze your dick. It feels so good that you feel like you're about to cum again.

You cum at the same time as her, shooting a load deep inside her pussy.

You and her both moan loudly as you feel your dicks shoot another load deep inside her.

"I think that was the most fun I've had in a long time," she says.

You say "And this was just the beginning. On your knees baby!"

"Always," she says as she gets onto her knees.

Her mouth finds its way back to your dick as you push it into her mouth.

You fuck her face fast.

She begins to go down on you quickly.

"Fuck my face," she moans. It feels too good to stop.

You grab her head and push it into you. You don't want this feeling to ever end.

You cum into her mouth.

You groan loudly as you feel your dick continue to throb.

"Savor that," you say.

"Mmmm, I love the taste of your pre-cum," she says.

You cum a lot into her mouth.

You thrust deep into her mouth and she begins to move her head back and forth. You push your dick deep into her throat as she begins to cough.

"If this was the last thing I ever felt, I'd die a happy man."

She pulls her head back and you continue to push.

"Fuck," you moan.

"I could feel your whole body convulsing and releasing as you filled my throat with your load. It was beautiful."

You smile down at her. Cum is all over her face and in her mouth. Your big dick still pointing erect at her face.

"Well you certainly know how to please a man," you say. "And I'm not done yet."

"Do you want me to... go down on you again?" she asks.

You say "How about i go down on you?"

"I want to please you," she says.

"Well get to it then," you say.

Rae moves forward and runs her hands through your hair. She begins to kiss and lick along your neck.

You grab her ass and run your hand up her tigh while she kisses you.

"Mmmm, you feel so good," you say.

"You really know how to show a girl a good time," she says.

You slide your dick into her wet pussy.

"Ride me like a cowgirl," you say.

She smiles and slides onto your dick. You groan in pleasure as your hips thrust up into her.

"Fuck," you moan.

You grab her hips as you both begin to move in sync, thrusting your hips in a fast hard beat. She starts to quicken her pace as she puts one hand on your chest and the other in her hair. Your eyes lock and she looks deep into yours. She leans in and kisses you.

"I love you."

"I love you," you say.

Your bodies begin to meet and kiss with animalistic passion. Your lips suck on each other's tongues. Your hands grab and squeeze each other's body. Your legs begin to tremble and your lungs are on fire. Your heart is going to explode in your chest, but you don't care, because this feeling is all so good.

You let out a loud yell as you twine and release into her.

"Ahh! Fuuuccck," you moan.

"Ah! I love the way you feel," she says in-between heavy breaths.

You sit up and hold her tightly in your arms as you stare into her eyes, which are still fixated on yours. Your body continues to shudder as your heart slowly recovers.

"I love you," you say.

"I love you too," she says.

You cum.

"I'm ready," she says.

You nod slowly, still trying to get your breath back.

"Alright let's do it."

"Let's," she says. "On my tits."

You cum on her tits.

"Got a problem with that?" you ask.

"Nope," she says as her smile gets bigger.

Your lips find their way onto hers and you kiss her deeply.

"Now on my face," she says.

You groan as you slide back until your knees are on the bed and your dick is pointing at her face.

You say "stroke it"

"Stroke it," she says with a grin. "I like the sound of that."

Rae smiles and begins to stroke your dick with one hand as she licks the head with her warm wet mouth.

You shoot a huge load in her face.

You push forward as a thick rope of cum shoots into her mouth.

"Ahh! Shit," you grunt.

She starts to swallow as she begins to gag and cough.

"Keep stroking it," you say, as she keeps swallowing every last bit.

You keep pushing as another rope of cum shoots out, hitting her in the side of the face.

"Ah fuck," you groan, as she finally manages to swallow it all.

"Fuck, that was a lot," she says. "I didn't know you had that much in you."

You say "For you i have an unlimited amount of cum, baby"

"Damn right," you say as you slide onto the bed next to her.

"So... was that good for you?" she asks.

"It was better than good, it was GREAT."

"Uh-huh," she says as she moves closer to you. "Just great then?"

"Baby, that was the best first date i've ever been on. That was just... fucking amazing."

She smiles sweetly and moves closer to kiss you.

"I know," she says.

"You do?" you ask.

"Completely," she says as she moves even closer to kiss you.

"Now put that to good use," she says with a grin.

You move closer to her, kissing her deeply..

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it!

Herindale
Herindale
26 Followers