Backstage Fuck Pass

Story Info
Camila Cabello has fun after a concert.
2.4k words
4.17
7.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starring: Camila Cabello

Tags: MF, Cons, Oral, Anal, Creampie

DISCLAIMER: This story did not happen and is complete fiction. Not all facts will be 100% true to real life.

If I'm being honest, I don't really consider myself a fan of Camila Cabello. At least, not a fan of her music. It's decent radio pop, but it's also just not for me. So there must've been some other reason I was currently at one of her concerts, with backstage passes nonetheless. Well, from the last time I attended one of her concerts, I learned that Camila gets quite restless before and after her shows. Sure, on stage, she's confident and energetic, moving her hips and shaking her ass, but before a show, she's nervous she won't do well, and after, she's self-conscious that she didn't do well. So, as a way to help her destress and calm her nerves, we fuck like horny teenagers after every show. It was nice to be able to make Camila feel better, but it was even nicer to stick my cock deep into her tight Latina ass.

After Camila had finished her final song of the night, and the crowd gave their long-as-usual applause, I began to make my way to the stage, moving past hundreds of screaming fans. I climbed up a nearby staircase before walking up to a very large security guard and flashing him my VIP badge. He simply nodded and let me through, and I headed back to Camila's dressing room. When I entered, she stood in the same outfit I'd seen her in on stage just a few moments ago, though now being less than 10 feet away, I was able to notice just how tight the outfit was. The elastic was drenched in sweat, as was every visible piece of Camila's body. My eyes wandered up and down her curvaceous form, stopping multiple times to gaze in awe at the unbelievable size of her behind.

"Nice to see you again," she said, looking at me through the large mirror she stood in front of.

"It's nice to see you too, Camila," I responded, watching her reach behind herself and attempt to pull the zipper on the back of her outfit down. Due to her short stature, and therefore her short arms, it seemed like she would never actually remove her outfit on her own. I smirked at her struggle, which she quickly noticed, to which she rolled her eyes.

"A little help," she said, pointing to her back. I walked up behind her, placing one hand on her shoulder and using the other to unzip her. I brought the zipper from her neck down to just above her ass, where it ended.

"Thanks," was all she said as she pulled the skin-tight material off of her sweaty form, quickly leaving her in only a black bra and matching black panties. I didn't bother to turn around as I'd seen Camila in a lot less than this on several occasions.

"Let's get this going," she said as she reached to unclip her bra, "I wanna get some sleep before we leave in the morning." I followed her instructions and began disrobing myself. I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it behind me, removing and tossing my belt as well. By the time I was standing stark naked, Camila was as well, and the two of us gazed over each other's nude form through the mirror.

"God, why can't every guy have a cock like yours?" She asked, turning around and wrapping her hand around the shaft of my thick member.

"Then I wouldn't be so special," I quipped, enjoying Camila's soft strokes that quickly got my cock to full mast.

"Poor you," Camila sarcastically replied, leaning over my cock and spitting on it, lubing it up to keep the strokes from getting too rough. I brushed some of Camila's hair out of her face and cupped her cheek before pulling her in for a short, passionate kiss. As our lips collided, I could feel her tongue invade my mouth. She tasted sweet, with a hint of saltiness due to how sweaty she was. As our kisses got sloppier and more passionate, I could feel Camila begin to stroke my dick faster. After a few more sloppy kisses I pulled away from her, far enough to where my penis slipped from her grasp. I took a moment to take in Camila's fully nude body, as I loved the sight of her full, curvaceous hips. They were curvy and wide, perfect to grab onto during doggystyle or while prone-boning her exceptionally fat ass. Speaking of her ass, Camila's was second to none. Even people who hadn't been lucky enough to sleep with her knew that. One eyeful of her magnificent booty and you just knew no other could compare. It was a perfect large shape that rippled beautifully when you gave it a hard smack. It swayed back and forth whenever she walked, which made it nearly impossible to not peak at it whenever given the chance. Camila's breasts were not nearly as big as her ass, but they were a solid companion piece to her voluptuous behind. They were a nice, perky handful with pink nipples that begged to be sucked on.

"I appreciate that my body excites you so much, but we don't have forever. Now," she said, turning around, placing her hands on the counter, and spreading her legs, "Fuck with that monster cock."

I didn't give a verbal response, but instead came up right behind the Latina singer, rubbing my rock-hard cock between her pussy lips. From our previous encounters, Camila knew I liked to tease her before I gave her what she wanted. She always seemed to enjoy it, and even though she was pressed for time today, she didn't stop me when I spent a few minutes grinding my meat against her soft opening. I grabbed both of her medium-sized breasts and teased her even more, playing with her nipples, which got her breathing more intense.

"Fuck, why do you always have to tease me? You know how badly I need that dick inside me."

"That's what makes the teasing so much fun for me," I laughed, continuing my grinding against Camila's sex. After another few rubs, I pulled my cock back, aimed it at her opening, and thrust forward, slipping the first several inches of my long, thick member inside Camila's warm, velvety pussy.

"Mmmmmm, shit, so big....so good," she cooed, closing her eyes and enjoying the feeling of my thrusts into her tight cunt. As I continued thrusting my hips forward harder, slipping more of my length into her, Camila started pushing her ass back against me. The feeling of her moist walls squeezing my dick was incredible, as was the sound of the Latina pop star crying out for me to fuck her harder.

My fingers continued to grope and play with Camila's breasts, one of her own hands covering and squeezing mine as the action became more pleasurable for her.

"Shit, yes....fuck me good," Camila moaned, clearly deriving a lot of pleasure from the assault on her pussy and tits. I removed my right hand from Camila's breast and grabbed her thigh, placing it on the counter. I took hold of Camila's hips and started giving her shorter, faster, more lust-fueled thrusts, which only made the beautiful Latina moan harder.

"Mmmmmm, si Papi, hazma tu perra, arruinar mi coño," Camila began to shout in Spanish, and while I didn't understand a word she said besides "Papi", I could tell from that single word and the way she was moaning, that she was clearly in a state of pure bliss. I wanted to get Camila through her first orgasm before we switched positions, so I did what I knew got her riled up and began smacking her ass. Each smack was harder than the last, as Camila's moans continued to get louder and louder. She attempted to twerk her ass on my dick, but due to our current position, it wasn't working as well as it would've had we been in a sitting position. Although, seeing her ass cheeks wobble with my cock inside her was a truly gorgeous sight. I continued pumping at my current pace but knew that no matter how much Camila was enjoying the repeated slaps on her ass, I'd have to play with her somewhere more sensitive. I reached around the curvy Latina and started palming her clit, which elicited a groan from her talented throat.

"SHIIIIIIIIT!!" Camila screeched loud, gripping the edges of the table beneath her, as her walls tightened down on me. I continued pounding her sweet pussy as she went through the motions of her orgasm. Looking at her face through the mirror, her eyes were shut and her front teeth had bitten down on her bottom lip. Heavy groans were coming from her closed throat as she began to come down from her orgasmic high. I gave the thick Latina a couple more hard thrusts before taking my cock out of her. With my hands no longer on her, and Camila being too tired to hold herself up, she collapsed on the counter.

"Oh my god...that was so good," Camila breathed heavily as she spoke, rolling over onto her back to look at me. Her eyes darted down to the long rod dangling between my legs, now covered in her juices. "Now, get over here and fuck my throat." Camila spun around so her head was now hanging off the edge of the counter, her mouth wide open, waiting to be filled with my cock. I wasted no time walking up to her and giving her what she wanted. I dropped the heavy dong onto her eager tongue, which she closed her lips around and sucked, tonguing my piss slit as she did. I groaned at the feeling of her soft, pink lips teasing my tip. The Latina didn't wait any longer to release my tip and begin fitting more and more of me down her talented throat. She gulped and gagged as she tried her best to fit all of me in her mouth, but ultimately, she could only fit about 2/3 of it before she began to cough. I pulled back, before grabbing both sides of her head, and rapidly fucking her throat, only going as far as she could handle.

Repeated "Gluck, Gluck, Gluck" sounds filled the room as I used Camila's throat, focusing solely on blowing my load. On every thrust, I slipped a bit more of my dick into her skilled gullet, but before I could get my entire length in, Camila tapped my thigh and I retracted.

"That was good and all," she said, breathing heavily and wiping her mouth, "but there's one more hole you need to fuck before I let you cum." Camila sat up, turned around, and hopped off the counter. She sensually strutted over to the single couch in her dressing room, leaning over and patting the soft cushion for me to sit down. I obliged, and Camila dropped herself onto my lap just as my butt touched the couch. Her mouth was immediately on mine, her tongue invading my mouth and her lips sloppily attacking my own. I wrapped my arms around Camila's back, pulling her body into mine, letting one hand slide down her figure and grip one of her large asscheeks.

After several passionate, sloppy kisses and hard slaps to her incredible ass, Camila flipped around, with her fat ass now taking up most of my view. The Latina singer began to grind her large rear and wet snatch along my throbbing dick, forcing me to let out several heavy grunts.

Camila lifted herself, grabbed hold of my erect member, and aimed it at her tight asshole. She lowered herself down, rubbing my sensitive tip against her forbidden hole, moaning as she tensed up upon contact.

"Hold your cock up, I need to get myself used to your size," Camila ordered, as I kept my dick aimed at her asshole, watching her try to fit my round head inside her. She finally got it in, the thick-bodied Latina ever so slowly getting her rectum accustomed to my size. Thankfully, it wasn't long before she had my full length inside her, ramping up the pace of her riding me.

"God, I can feel you stretching my ass! It feels so good!!" Camila groaned, bouncing her juicy ass on my hard cock with intense vigor. The feeling of her tight hole gripping down onto my shaft had me closer to cumming than I hoped I'd be at this point. We'd been going at it for a while now and I was hoping to get Camila to one more orgasm before I had mine. Watching her large cheeks clap against my skin and hearing her yell and curse in Spanish had me near the edge quicker than I'd anticipated.

Knowing I wasn't going to last much longer, I began meeting Camila's thrusts halfway, slamming my pelvis into her, making her cheeks ripple even harder. This led to louder, more intense moans and faster bounces on my cock. The feeling was becoming better for both of us, and we both knew that neither of us would be lasting much longer.

Surprisingly, Camila was the first one to scream out that she was going to cum. This was a great relief for me, as it gave me the chance to relax and focus solely on my own pleasure. Funnily enough, however, my rest didn't last long. As Camila went through the motions of her orgasm, her rectum clamped down on my throbbing dick even harder, destroying any chance of me not cumming.

I let out a rough, fiery groan as hot spurts of cum fired off into the Latina's tight anus. I forcefully gripped Camilla's hips, holding her in place as we both orgasmed simultaneously. We stayed in that position for several minutes, both of us breathing heavily and enjoying the final few moments of our most recent sexual encounter.

"So," I spoke, breaking the long silence, "when's your next concert here?"

Camila stood up, releasing my cock from her cum-filled asshole, and turned to face me.

"Tomorrow night, I've gotta do the same thing again. You gonna be here to fuck me after?"

I smirked. "Of course."