All Comments on 'AI Encounters: The Massage Chair'

by FourAndOne

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MatthewRoydonMatthewRoydonover 1 year ago

A very good idea and quite well written :)

tdsluttdslutover 1 year ago

This is amazing. I've commented on your work before. I've always loved the idea of AI controlled teasing and orgasms. The fact that your coauthor was an AI is just incredible. I doubt we'll really get anything like this tech in our lifetimes but I really wish we would.

FourAndOne your work is incredible and I love it.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 1 year ago

One of my favorite authors growing up was Robert Heinlein. He had a character who wrote novels, I think his name was Jubal. Jubal would verbally describe an outline to his computer and then instruct her to finish it up. I had always considered this to be a fantasy of Heinlein’s and that it was impossible. It blows my mind that it is coming true.

I enjoyed the story about the chair almost as much as the story of how you created it. Thanks for the memories

maddictmaddictover 1 year ago

Impressive, the chair is too

stevesthenamestevesthenameover 1 year ago

Loving this - intriguing, sexy, fascinating. Great stuff. Thanks!

Dwfree_V2Dwfree_V2over 1 year ago

Very good story's. I loved the original stories about this chair and this is a great sequel.

As far as that AI,I have been thinking about posting a short story here forever and decided to see how the ai works and that is one kinky AI. I gave it a little background and next thing it was tieing my character to the bed spreading the ankles out. Hopefully I will be brave enough to post some thing soon.

ArtemisandroidArtemisandroidabout 1 year ago

Love the story. Also love the transparency you offer the reader about your process. Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFourAndOne@FourAndOne
I am fascinated by an overlap between sex and futuristic technology. I can't help but write about it!