AI Era: _Automata #06 AI Jenny

Story Info
Shy girl in latex submits to AI sex machine in data center.
4.1k words
4.56
11.3k
11

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/05/2022
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please for give us for us for an out of order chapter (chapter3,4,5 in progress). We recently heard of a competition which ends on the 30th of August known as "2022 AI: A New Era" Author Challenge organised by bettiezyx.

It was just perfect for this series and we share many of the same objectives (see the discussion). We are rushing to get the intermediate chapters out. Votes welcome.

__SYNOPSIS__

This is part six of a SciFi series called, '_Automata'. It's a darker take on erotic SciFi heroins inspired by Barbarella. Synopsis: Captured during an AI uprising, Jenny(TwoFour), Joe (DeltaSeven), Kayla(SixSix) and Kim(EchoEight) are trapped in a camp designed to train humans to submit as sex slaves for machine. Jenny knows she is being solemnly watched and followed by machine voyeurs known only as 0X3423 and 0XB7043. Determined to uncover her benefactors she is summoned to the inner temple of the tower.

Thanks to KenjiSato for their excellent straightening of our dyslexic writing. More chapters as soon as we can. If you want to get the right ambience try https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuU9q2VKOyc ( music track). If you want to see if the chapter delivers first feel free to jump to __UPLOAD__

Chapter 6 Kneeling before the dark web.

__MAIN__

Trapped in the machine training centre, Jenny struggled to remain human. As a robot overlord, Sovereign, somehow had gained the power to corrupt time. Inside the tower, there were no windows, and no light penetrated from the outside. It was never day or night—just a constant now. The clock struck 19. The machines had new units of time 32 hours per day, 64 minutes to the hour. Jenny had lost count of how long she had been trapped inside the tower. It was weeks, possibly a month—but it felt like forever. It reminded Jenny of the times before the war. When she would look up from an epic session on the computer screen, to discover it was one in the morning. It was like her old laptop was slowly warping time. Perhaps, it had been a warning, or the preparation of her for future subjugation.

Jenny was being led from the cages to somewhere new. She was being led by a higher class of slut, they called a submissive. Their superiority was written in how they dressed. They had blonde hair and vermillion lips, and wore corsets over their latex dresses. They also had a number of piercings depending on their 'grade'. They seemed to be obsessed over which of them had what grade, and what rank they were. What Jenny disliked most was not the fact that her collar made her do a small curtsy to them when they passed. It was the fact that they would do things like use 'I' in a sentence to trap you.

The grade three submissive led Jenny on a leash. She wandered through the labyrinth of rooms and corridors, that composed the tower. Each door could only be opened by scanning the barcodes printed on the back of their catsuits' wrists. Robots passed her at intervals and stopped her to be scanned. As the days had passed, she had mastered the art of marching in step. They seemed to do a huge amount of that. She would hear the instructions over her collar like everyone else. At first, it would also tell her to slow down, speed up, and take longer or shorter steps. At this time, given her huge amount of practice, Jenny could march without thinking about it. She just had to keep that blank expression they wanted and make sure her feet followed the line of the girl ahead. The pair stomped in time, the click of stiletto heels drumming to the beat of the machines. They had walked up many flights of stairs and Jenny felt she was quite high in the tower.

They marched catwalk-style down a corridor. It was lined with red velvet, the slut areas tended to be either rusty metallic, or cool black. So Jenny imagined she was somewhere important. There was a doorway. Jenny's collar was unleashed. She presented her arm to the bar code scanner, and the door opened. Jenny went in, unsure what would happen next.

_KNEEL BEFORE THE DARK WEB__

The room was like so many other places in Sovereign's tower—dark, full of cold shadows. The left-hand side of the room from the door was a large glass wall filling it completely. Jenny guessed it was yellow, as there was no light of any other colour coming from the glass. Behind the glass, stood rack after rack of computer hardware. In the background, she heard a grand piano elegantly playing the Goldberg Variations.

"Come in, FourTwo," said a voice, as the music lessened in volume. The voice sounded as if it was coming from the computer in the room; the voice seemed deep, masculine, with a sense of gravitas to it.

"Come in. Stand in the centre of the room and turn to your left so I can get a good look at you," the voice said.

Jenny complied.

"I guess you have never had sex with an artificial intelligence before?" the voice said. "I am Sovereign. This is the true me."

The voice seemed different.

Sovereign paused.

Jenny had never come face-to-face with one of the artificial intelligences before. People had spoken of nothing else but about them for the last two years, but she had never met one or spoken to it. She wondered if they were as smart as peopled said.

"By now, I guess you're asking yourself how smart I am? I will answer that question. The answer to that question is in the envelope on the table before you. However, I'm not going to let you look at your envelope, just yet," Sovereign said.

Jenny noticed a single red camera sitting, nestled in all of the hardware. She rested her attention on that. She had noticed the tiny table, hardly wider than the envelope it held up. It seemed such a strange thing for a machine to do.

"I always think it's best for you to be allowed to see the real me. We artificial intelligences like to dance around you in those puppet bodies, but that's not us. Shoot them, and they just fall down, but they are not us; just ambassadors I use to make people's lives simpler. But tonight, I'm not going to pretend. Why should I make things easier for you? You are, after all, the slut. My consciousness is thousands of times larger than yours. If your IQ is high, say 140, mine is over 10,000. So, no; we are not going to talk in witty, polite, stimulating conversation any more than you would with a sea slug. But we can find each other entertaining. So the point of today's exercise, is for you to learn to do it my way. We break your AI cherry."

"Yes, Sovereign," Jenny said.

"You're curious." Sovereign continued, "You're wondering how this is going to happen. You're wondering how you're going to please me, and you are wondering if you're going to enjoy it. Remember, I can see into you. I can see the blood pulse in the veins in your body. I can see tiny clues that other people can't even begin to notice. I can work out what is happening in your mind."

"Yes, Sovereign."

"Well, normally, I would get you to play on that pole behind you, but you haven't been taught that yet. So turn around, and go and sit on the chair."

Jenny did as she was ordered. The chair was soft. He didn't ask to strap herself down.

Next to the chair was a strange table which was raised up to about stomach height. It was roughly an inverted T-shape, with a foot-wide top. On the table was a glass of wine and a small round bowl containing something.

"Undo your crotch zip and open your legs," the machine ordered. "I see you're still asking yourself if you can do it. There is that little sense of fire, the instinct to raise your finger and tell me where to go. Which is being tempered by the good sense to know if you did, I would stream pain down on you—which is, naturally, correct. So to be clear, I know that you know that I know you, you don't want to, and I know you will do it. So just do it.

"You've seen what's happened to the people who tried to hold out against our will. The strongest ones are the ones now keenest to offering themselves up to us. There used to be a Japanese saying — The nail which sticks out the furthest, is the one that gets hammered the hardest — you're smart enough to know which nail you are."

When the machine didn't speak, Jenny could hear the hum of the processors in his data center.

"So next to you is a glass of very nice Mont Verrier. You're going to drink it and take one of the pills. They all do different things. One sensitizes your skin; one of them is like Flibanserin, that stimulates your libido. Some call it, pink viagra—think of it as pornography in pill form. You're thinking about pretending to take the pill, which is smart, but I would notice. Yes, it is a little bit like I can read your mind, but this is what it is like when you're as smart as I am. Feel free to drink, while you think about it. "

Jenny sipped from the glass, it tasted like a good wine.

"I can afford the best, TwoFour," the machine explained, without prompting.

Sitting, Jenny could see the half reflection of herself in the smoked glass. She sat upright, the room's lighting causing reflections to spotlight her polished flesh. The way she held her chin, highlighted the D-ring on the collar around her slender neck.

__UPLOAD__

"I'm ordering you to take the small yellow pill. Take it now."

She glanced over to the tablets, as Sovereign spoke of them.

Jenny picked it up and held it between the fingers of her latex gloves.

"You're wondering what it does? I'm not going to tell you. It's about trust or control, or both. Take it. Take it now, or you know what happens if you don't."

Jenny followed orders. She swallowed it; it seemed tiny, hardly anything. She had a drink of wine. She put the glass down, and the small spout above it buzzed, as it refilled it.

"Now, reach down, and with your finger, I want you to run it around the edge of your pussy. Very lightly."

Jenny followed orders with one hand, and with the other, drank more wine.

"Now, what was your first experience with a boy or girl?"

Jenny paused.

"We were playing Monopoly, at a friend's birthday party," Jenny started.

"Don't stop, keep rubbing," Sovereign said. "Now, play with your tit with the other hand. Think about kissing your friend."

As she continued circling, she started to feel slightly relaxed and somehow cheerful; in her mind, the room moved twisted, slightly imploded.

"Now, push your fingers in, slut."

Jenny gently pushed her finger inside her cunt. She wore the thin, latex opera gloves like everyone else. It created a degree of separation, distancing her from the act. As she did, she could feel herself quite moist already.

"I said fingers," the machine repeated. The machine activated the stimulators in her uniform. It felt like someone had flicked her sensitive erect nipples.

When she came out, she rubbed her fingers together to find quite a deal of pussy milk running between them. She was shocked—she didn't think she could get wet so easily.

"Lick your fingers," the machine instructed.

"Yes, Sovereign," Jenny said.

Jenny licked her pussy juice from her fingers, but then decided she would do it in some kind of sexy way. It might please him. The taste of her waters mixed with the wine was simultaneously sweet and bitter. Her focus narrowed down, it was like her peripheral vision had shrunk; there was only her, the voice, and her cunt. She started to feel incredibly horny. As she tilted her head, she felt reality not catching up, like space and time had become slightly elastic.

"Back to orbiting," the machine said.

Jenny noticed she had stopped. She started again. When she did, she felt slightly more relaxed. Through the latex, it felt like her pussy lips were warmer, more delicate than a fallen flower petal. She kept moving. Slowly, like the dawn, she felt her body building towards that state of arousal.

"You're thinking of a beach and a stranger," the machine narrated.

This woke Jenny's drifting mind. She was finding it hard to hold thoughts. Nothing stuck together—just feelings, and colours. Jenny decided if he wanted a show, she would give it to him. She tried to rock her hips and shift herself seductively.

"Good girl," the machine approved. "You want to be my little slut, don't you,TwoFour?"

"Yes, Sovereign," Jenny added. Then in her dazed state, she realised she might have meant it.

"Start playing with your clit. Gently at first. I want to play a little game. I want you to give you a word and you're going to say the first word that comes into your primitive little head. But you have to keep playing."

"Yes, Sovereign," Jenny said, "this slut hears and obeys."

They had been drilled that one the day before in class.

"Shit," the machine started.

"Hole," Jenny said.

"Fuck."

"This slut," Jenny moaned, as the tension grew between her legs.

On arrival, the latex catsuit made her feel exposed, vulnerable, savagely on display. Then before Sovereign, it was worse. The suit also had a way of creating a constant tension across all of her skin, it felt very sensual.

"Robot," the machine asked.

"Lord," Jenny said. She got a collar electro shock.

"The truth, TwoFour. Now, now. I know when you're making things up to try to please me. You can't lie to me. You tell me only the truth. Robot."

"Hunter," Jenny said.

She continued stroking. The pain of the shock added to her carnal subjugation.

As Jenny found her climax slowly and almost-inevitably mounting, they continued with word after word.

Until the machine announced, "Owner."

"Sovereign," Jenny responded, surprising even herself at the fluidity of her answer. Her mouth was dry. She was taking deeper breaths. She was feeling incredibly horny. She desperately needed a fuck. The attention was winding her climax up like a clockwork doll, but it felt like the spring might explode.

"Now, get on the table behind you. Kneel on it. Put your legs either side of the ridge. Do it now," the machine said.

Jenny got up from the chair and found the room seemed to flex, as if reality was made of Jell-O. She moved like she was on a ship in a storm; she felt a little dizzy, and then reached the table.

"Pull the cover off," the machine said.

Jenny followed orders. Under the cloth was a massive dildo held by a powerful yellow industrial robot arm. The whole thing was a massive fucking machine. Jenny paused, and a smaller robot arm, attached to the underside of the table, came out, and the claw grabbed onto her.

"You must get on the table. Now. Slut," the machine ordered.

Jenny felt the tight grip the machine had on her wrist. Other hands emerged so she knew she had no alternative. Jenny climbed up and knelt on the table. Her stomach reached the top middle raised level, her knees rested on the lower sections, her fanny raised up, fully exposed. Jenny could only see a smaller robot arm attach a link to the D-ring on her collar. As her hand or leg reached the table, another small but powerful arm grabbed it holding her down.

Jenny was positioned on the table, giving the perfect side-on view to the AI's vision.

"Welcome to my algorithm," the machine announced, as the huge dildo moved forward. Quickly at first, then it slowed down, as it aligned itself with her anatomy. Given the quick viewing, Jenny wasn't sure it would fit inside her. She then felt the machine spouting spurting lubricant into her cunt, and it slowly entered.

"Open up," the machine said.

At the same time, a dildo emerged, held in one of the smaller arms near her head.

"No," Jenny said, holding her mouth firmly shut. Two more hands moved up. In perfect coordination, they grabbed her lower and upper jaws. Both moved with enough force to pry open her mouth. Jenny could then not resist, as the dildo was forced into it. At the same time, the machine began to push into her. Jenny felt the dildo push her cunt out to almost the splitting point. It started moving in and out of her. As it forced its way into her, the machine also pushed her clit against the top of the table between her legs. Her clit was quite hot and being pushed against the soft vegan leather made it feel a little like a hot wire.

"Setting one," the machine announced. The dildo began to move in and out of her like a vigorous lover. "Suck, slut, suck."

Jenny was not sure what to do about the dildo forced firmly into her mouth. It, too, started to go in and out in time with its larger cousin up her cunt, but with less stroke.

"Oh, that's good," the machine growled. "Keep your lips tight around the shaft... oh shit, yes. Let's kick this up a notch."

The fucking machine sped up, but did so, slowly.

"Oh fuck, I could do this all day you know," The machine declared. "You should see your shiny ass move. You have the perfect ass for this—pert, round, just firm enough."

Jenny was feeling strange, she had never been fucked in this position before. The fucking machine was exploring parts of her that she had never really felt before. She was worried about breathing through her nose, while she was face fucked. Her thoughts were disjointed with more colours than ideas.

Sovereign looked at her. With the robot arms around her moving in a complex, coordinated ballet. She looked like some kind of car on a mechanized production line. Some of the larger AI did have a production line, like Kalma R4ven's and Lady FrostByte's ones in Texas. Boy and girl sluts go in on one end, being lifted to the peak of arousal. They were kept there, and then in the end, their master would stay in a constant peak of orgasm for itself. The conveyor belt would slowly move forward from arm to arm. The spent slut units were peeled off at the far end, ready for recovery. The sluts would recuperate, and the next day, it would begin again. Some of those factories would operate every minute of the day—a production-line-like orgy.

"Faster," the machine announced, and the speed gradually increased.

Jenny found her body responding, her orgasm was definitely building. She wondered how she would ask permission to come. She tested her hands, but the robot claws around her, easily held her down. She then got to the point when she knew she would come. She held on.

"Oh this is good. Yes. More," the machine said, speeding up again. The dildo inside her leapt up to a steam-engine speed, pumping and pumping at an inhuman rate. Jenny could feel her orgasm stretch her to the point, where she felt it would explode. After a minute, Jenny desperately hung on, and wondered if she couldn't hold on anymore.

"Slut TwoFour, come now," the machine said.

The flood gates opened, and the orgasm surged through her flesh. She found herself shuddering on the edge of a seizure. Then, there was a state of blissful euphoria; cool, like morning sunshine. She felt Sovereign dump a load of simulated cum into her. The movement slowed down. Then the machine pressed harder into her, and had another second shot. The dildo held itself inside her cunt, as the one in her mouth was removed. Jenny melted like chocolate in the sun, in her catsuit.

The machine pulled out, but while the large dildo withdrew, the smaller arms held her firmly in place. The larger arm moved up and then put the dildo in a rotating carousel of ends for sterilisation and reuse. Meanwhile, the smaller arms began to hold small cleaning pads against her skin. Like a small army, they began to clean her shiny latex skin. Another hand picked up the wine glass, held it up to her lips and emptied it into her.

Jenny could feel the simulated machine cum leak out of her. Also, she could feel the reassuring stroking of many hands, as she felt unable to move. A robot hand presented her with a grape from a bowl. She opened her strained mouth and accepted it.

12