All Comments on 'AI Era: _Automata #06 AI Jenny'

by Cybergirlz

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 1 year ago

“erotic SciFi heroins” … ???

LatexDeviant117LatexDeviant117over 1 year ago

This a great chapter, just like the previous ones. Though, the beginning was a bit rough as it felt a little disconnected. I understand this is for the challenge is coming up, so things are going to be out of order. However, on it own, without the challenge, I think a bit of exposition at the beginning could have been good.

You’re comparisons have improved, too! I feel like you’ve improved a decent bit from the first chapter! I can’t wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story refers to the main character as "TwoFour" and then switches to "FourTwo", alternating between the two, numerous times. The inconsistency detracts from the story, given that the AI characters are supposedly of a vastly superior intellect. Just an FYI... Otherwise, the story is entertaining.

CybergirlzCybergirlzover 1 year agoAuthor

Yes your right - Dangers of changing character names at the last minute.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCybergirlz@Cybergirlz
Dyslexic. Avid reader. Kinky. Restless. Creative. Shocking. Shy. Lost for words. Unstoppable. Funny. Strange. Relentless. Architecture Lover. SciFi addict. Romance slut. Overlookable. No one said there had to be sentences.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES