AI Era: AI Penis & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As AI Penis began his routine, I could tell from her instantaneous change of her expression that for the first time, she was enjoying being fucked by me. Claudia started moaning right off the bat, (baseball terminology is so adept for sex.) Evidently, I was hitting her g-spot right out of the park, beyond the cheap seats, and she was sailing into the blue beyond like a long fly ball over the center field fence.

Even without preliminaries, we'd got right to the hardcore part. From her moaning and wide-eyed expressions, I knew I'd hit pay dirt. As she squeaked out a thirteen-inning climax (I'd set the dial beyond her request), she finally looked as exhausted as I felt. When I tried to withdraw, she grabbed me, both hands clenching my ass cheeks, and said,

"Don't you dare stop? Stay inside me a little longer."

I let AI Penis do his workout until her eyes were glazed. Finally, it was over.

"So it was ok, good for you?" I asked.

"You made me cum three times," she said. "This AI dick is a keeper, much better than your old one."

"Better than the twins?"

"Stop it, Allen, but if you must know, yes, it was better than both of them at the same time."

That made me feel glad. I'd beaten the dirty duo and was also sad. I never realized my old dick was such a loser. The realization pushed me into a few days of depression. That's when I found the parking ticket that Julia had written her phone number on. With not a moment's hesitation, I grabbed my phone and dialed.

FOURTH AND FIFTH SEXUAL ENCOUNTER - MOM AND DAUGHTER

Julia's sweet voice curled out of the phone like a Cheshire cat's tongue.

"What took you so long to call me. I'm so glad you called, I'm so H O R N E Y."

I'm not much of a speller. Surprise took me, but she repeated.

H O R N Y - Horney!!! I got the message.

"Why don't you come right over and we can get to know each other, and oh yeah, we gotta try out your new AI cock. I'm making Jambalaya so why not have dinner with us."

I should have picked up on the 'us' but I didn't. People are such sloppy speakers.

"OK, if you think we should, I'll come right over."

"Oh yes, please do."

"Your address is?"

She repeated the address twice. I wrote it down and transferred it to my phone, checked the app for arrival time. I saw she was only a brief ride away.

Julia lived in an upscale apartment building with valet service. I left the car keys with the parking attendant and proceeded up to the 13th floor.

I followed the wall marker to 1306 without realizing the number 13 was thought to be unlucky in the USA. I am not superstitious, and in Italy, it bodes good luck. I thought,

"What the hell? It's gonna be good."

I pushed the button on the side of the door that flew open and there was Julia, my horny date.

I'm a little less than six feet tall, but Julia seemed a little taller. Her width was certainly greater. Julia's wide shoulders curved to reveal very large breasts visible through a see-through blouse. The tits were as large as honeydew melons but with tiny nipples. She was wearing short shorts and her large thighs filled out the pants legs. There was a hint of camel toe that looked inviting.

Julia turned and said, "Follow me," Julia's prominent ass was wide, curvy, and seductively feminine.

"Come into the kitchen," Julia said. "It's a nook built into the living room, this is an efficiency apartment."

There was a dining table separating the kitchen area from the living room. To my surprise, a slightly older lady was stirring food in a steaming pot on the stove.

"This is my Mom," said Julia, introducing us.

"Hi, I'm Allen Wanker"

"Oh my, that's a funny name. Are you serious?"

I tried to make a joke about it.

"Yes Mam, but it's too late to change it now. I've thought of changing to Wank, Wan, or Wah. Wa sounds too Asian. I'm thinking of changing it to Jerk."

"You mean as in 'Jerk off?' said Mom.

"Yes, of course.

"Mom, Allen was in a car accident."

"Oh. I'm so sorry," said Mom.

"He has one of those new-fangled artificial penises installed. This mutha can fuck the whole night away."

My face turned red, but Mom looked impressed.

"Really?"

"So they tell me," I admitted.

"Well," said Mom, "then 'Wanker' it will be!" We all laughed.

"Have a seat, Allen," said Julia.

"Thanks, but I have several chairs at home."

That silly joke caused them to laugh until they had to sit down.

I hadn't had a Jambalaya since I'd visited New Orleans. Julia's mom's cooking was exquisite. The meal was accompanied by a light French white wine that went perfectly with the seafood. We didn't converse much during dinner, we were all too busy stuffing our mouths.

Once the meal finished, Mom scrutinized me and winked before pushing her chair under the table and heading over to the large, black leather couch in the living room.

She threw off the seat cushions, and with a tug of both hands lifted the front. The couch turned into a king-size bed. Mom was about the same build as Julia. They might well have been sisters, or part of the front line of a pro football team.

'Honeybunch," said Mom, "We like to relax after dinner, so feel free to disrobe."

Julia's mother took off the pink bathrobe she was wearing and was totally nude. Her massive breasts hung down like body armor, her pubes were shaved, and as she moved her long dark slit glistened between her dark red labia.

"Oh Mom, give the boy a chance," said Julia, who was busy unbuttoning my blue shirt and brown belt. As my pants, under the weight of my pocket change, and an overstuffed wallet, the pants slid down to my ankles. I stepped out and Julia pulled down the colorful, brief bikini underpants. I thought they were sexy. Embarrassed to be nude, my hands tried to hide my AI Penis. While Julia was disrobing, Mom took a definite interest in the dickey boy and peppered me with questions.

"Do you have the same feeling as a real dick? Could I deal with a blowjob? Was it big enough to satisfy a large female?"

"Yes, it is similar to a real cock. Sure, I would enjoy a blow job," and I leaned back to view the controls on the side of the shaft. I hit the extra extension button, and the cock grew from 4 1/2 inches to a full eight inches.

"Well," said Mom, "that's more like it. That little puppy dog you showed before was just too small for a full-figured gal."

Juia pushed me forward onto the bed and her mom fell on top of me with her mouth opened wide. Before I knew what was happening, I was getting my first AI blow job.

As the Mama continued sucking, I realized I was going to cum, I shouted.

"Oh Mama, I'm about to cum!"

She stopped sucking and rocked back on her heels, and when her ass touched down, Mom proclaimed,

"Well, boy, I'm glad you told me. Don't ya know ya gotta satisfy two horny women here tonight? Sonny, the rubber dick of yours is like sucking on a dildo. What you got dangling ain't exactly the same as a real dick, but it is nice and smooth, no warts or hair, and the texture is kinda like pussy. Mr. W, I'm sure you've tasted cunt, no?"

"Of course, Mama," I responded. "I know what cunt tastes like. Cunt is what the Bible calls manna from heaven, or in your case, Mama from heaven."

That set them both laughing. Julia was rubbing my back while her mom had almost finished blowing me. Julia turned me around like a cupie doll saying,

"I gotta get me some of that fine AI Dick. Mr. Wanker, Sir, would you do me the honor of fucking me!"

"Just call me Allen. If my dad arrives, you can call him Sir. But I don't know how he's gonna get that tombstone 'off'a' his back."

That set them laughing like two hyenas.

"Is his Dad coming," said Mom.

"No, Mom, he's just joking, just pulling your twat."

"Well, I just finished sucking his cock, so that's fair play."

By now Julia had pulled me on top of her two big tits and AI Penis, sensing where he was, inflated and unwound to his presidential length.

"He was just Joe Biden 'hisself.' for the magic moment," said Mom, making a political joke.

I was too busy with Julia to appreciate her humor as I mistook a roll of fat on Julia's belly for her cunt. I had started humping in the wrong spot, but she corrected me by grabbing dicky boy and shoving most of him inside her abundant warm snatch which felt very nice.

"Oh yes, Wanker, fuck me good," said Julia.

I recalled how my dad used to say, "Being in the right place at the right time is everything." and I will testify under oath that pussy is much better than belly fat rolls. Dad didn't say 'pussy', but I'm sure he would agree. After all, that's how he created me.

My AI Penis was doing one of his 'round the world tours' in Julia's vagina. After multiple left and one right turns, that gal was in seventh heaven. Julia was purring like an alley cat and grunting like a wild pig in heat. I bore down hard on her vag, as the training nurse had taught me. I ground her pussy till she flooded.

Julia fell back just before I was ready to stop. I grabbed her big hips and said,

"I ain't done and you ain't going nowhere yet."

At that moment Mr. AI Penis shot a load of spermy suds into that red hot pussy that spasmed, clamping down on AI until the seventh ejaculate exploded inside her. When we released each other, I fell back and gazed at the popcorn ceiling that someone had decorated with little colored stars.

The three of us, intertwined like a knotted rope, rested until Mom reached out and started playing with my cock.

"Mr. Wanker, if you don't get it up to fuck me, I swear I'm gonna wank you off."

"Give me a sec Mom, I really want to fuck you good. I've never fucked a Mom and daughter before, it's exhilarating."

By now, AI swelled up again and was looking angry. Mom had already quaffed the artificial sperm that AI had leaked from her long hand strokes, but I knew I had more jizz in reserve. As Mom shifted into the doggy position, I got behind her big ass and got ready to do the nasty. Julia watched us go at it.

My dick passed between Mom's widespread thighs and reached the outer lips of her cunt slit. Mom scooped AI up and directed him inside. I was exhausted, but AI Penis was doing the Mambo inside her wizard's cave. In and out, up and down, AI went to town.

Somehow, in Mom's handling of my shaft, she'd hit the audio button, and a long rap of swearwords erupted. I don't have the courage to repeat them, but Mom dug the dirty words.

"Mr. W," said Mom, "you 'done' worn my pussy out to a frazil, but could you shift up-tempo and stick your wanker dick in my asshole? I never consider myself to have had sex until a dick has burnished my brass ass hole."

Anxious to please, I pulled out of her puss and inserted AI deeper into her butt hole. I 'whooped' her butt like Muhammed Ali 'whooped' Joe Frazier. I stabbed, entered, retreated, and surveyed every piece of internal ass flesh I had access to, and that was at least a cubic yard. Finally, AI squirted several long volleys of sperm and Mom pulled away and lay trembling.

"Are you ok Mom," said her daughter?

"Oh yeah, this wanker guy has fucked the shit 'outa' my ass and my pussy. God bless you, Sonny. You are the best fuck ball I've had inside me in many a year.'

Julia said, "Come on, let's take a shower."

We all squeezed into the shower stall together, which was a feat, and the two lady's washed me down better than two Tokyo massagists. They dried me with towels and a hair dryer. I had to warn them not to apply heat to my AI Penis, and they were careful.

Finally, this wonderful night was over. I came nine times and God knows how many times the girls came. I bid the ladies goodbye, promising to return, and went down to reclaim my car. I tipped the vallet, and drove off into the night, a very happy camper.

It looked like I the future was going to be one long fucking party. I realized AI Penis and I would be at the center of future festivities, but for the moment, the sperm supply was blinking on empty, like an empty coffee maker, so I figured as soon as I got home it was time to refill the right nut's reservoir and await our next adventure.

POST OP

The headline in the news story was, 'A Greater Invention than the Dildo.' 'Allen Wanker, is the first Artificial AI Penis Implant.' These news stories plunged me into greater fame than I'd ever expected. Even the gray-haired Anderson Cooper asked me to stop by his penthouse for a CNN special event.

What made the news meaningful was not just the miracle of the replacement of my missing penis, but the revelation that women loved AI Penis more than real dick, and even more than the age-old masturbatory hole filler, the dildo.

Hirohito Ltd. hired me as a living example of their wondrous invention. For the next five years, I traveled the world from one medical convention to another, with additional stops at University classes in organ replacement. At the insistence of the public relations people, I was asked to change my name to Allen Dole, an homage to the noteworthy presidential candidate who championed viagra throughout Asia. I would have preferred to be called 'Auto Wanker' as that was the most popular program on the AI penis's agenda.

As my amorous adventures became too numerous to remember, I stopped writing them down and just relieved them all through transcendental meditation. As one female surgeon said, "there is not enough ink in your pen to record all the sperm you have spilled."

And so, dear reader, I end this account of how a terrible, horrendous accident destroyed my manhood, until the AI Penis restored my faith in Science, Medicine, and Artificial Intelligence.

THE END

Dear Reader, if you enjoyed this story please leave a high vote so others are prone to read it as well. Your comments are always welcome.