AI Era: AI Penis & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Allen, stop it. You know what I told you."

"I know, just kidding, but I must say this was a wonderful experience. The squirt ending was an added bonus. Oh damn it, Nurse Ratched, I'm trying hard not to fall in love with you."

"Yes, Mr. W, I should thank you for a demonstration of your oral skills. Especially that rapid in and out tonguing of my clit. Well done, Allen."

"Will mention of our oral sex go into your rating report?"

"I don't think that's necessary."

"Too bad. I think it's a sign of my complete recovery."

Nurse Ratched continued,

"After a sexual effort, we recommend, as you did, urination. It should always follow intercourse to cleanse the AI apparatus. In addition, we suggest a daily washing of the extension couplings to avoid a buildup of protein matter that can gum up the expansion mechanism. We recommend you finish with a damp rubdown with alcohol spray."

I returned to the small bathroom and poised over the toilet while standing. I tensed my thighs and my kidneys released a powerful stream. The urine was a lovely shade of yellow with white sperm tufting, which was reassuring to observe. I guess the pussy lick had further excited me.

Even though I was in the bathroom, I could hear Nurse Rached's loud moan as she continued to masturbate. I called out, can I give you a hand or a finger?

"This is no time for comedy, Ooch Oooo, Ahn, Oh My God!!!," said the Nurse, who obviously had reached that delightful point of no return.

I left her to her 4th orgasm and exercised the hygiene she recommended. When I came back into the room, she was lying on the bed, her hands still between her legs, enjoying her climactic moment in silence.

"You are quite a hot tamale, Nurse."

"Let's return to our less intimate behavior."

"Was my AI Penis acceptable?"

Yes, so much so that I could not have contained myself if I had not taken that little impromptu masturbatory moment to cap off our session.

"Do you often finish with two fingers?"

"No, only rarely. It is a wonderful release."

"I'm happy for you."

She got up from the bed and bent forward, harnessing her large mammaries into the large white bra cups.

"Can I help you hook your bra?"

"Thanks," she turned so I could reach the two bra ends and hook them on the tighter hook.

"Good job, Mr. W., thanks."

'Is there any chance I could come back for some fine-tuning?" I asked as her wondrous curved ass lingered in front of me. My hand had developed a mind of its own and was reaching out for her butt cheeks. I was having difficulty believing that only moments before, I'd had my cock inside her ass.

She stepped away just before my hand could caress her flesh and turned to me. I handed her the white blouse.

"Is it often that your patients get your butt into the tryout?"

"More often than you might think, men seem to be enamored with butt fucking."

"Oh," I said, with a bit of disappointment that I was one of many. "I really enjoyed it. I guess I'm a normal guy."

"What does anal sex feel like to a woman?"

"Oh jeez, it's hard to explain, but it feels like you are being invaded by this large object that hits every nerve ending in your asshole and beyond, and WOW! I often climax before the patient even finishes. It feels so good, but unworldly. The size of the AI Penis is perfect. It goes in and does its job, but a large man can tear you up inside with his manly organ and make you bleed. When I was a cheerleader in college, I took on three large black athletes in rapid succession and I was sore for a month. I had thought they were going to go for my vagina, but they bent me over and had ideas of their own. But enough of that. Please don't repeat my story!"

"Of course not. I admire you."

"Why?"

"For your openness and promiscuity. Fast girls are terrific. If I was a woman, I'd let everybody fuck me."

"Getting back to our checklist, Allen, how did the ejaculations compare to your old cock, say, on a scale of one to ten?"

"They were, I would say, excellent, a definite ten, out of the ballpark."

"You know, the microsurgery required to connect your various nerve endings to the implant is quite difficult and extensive, done by two specially trained surgeons using a microscopic computer assist."

"I am not attempting to flatter you. The sex, well, it was marvelous, it reminded me of the first time I had intercourse with Rachel Abby, that summer, when we were both virgins enrolled in the food give-away program."

'How did you pull that off?"

"In the back of the food van, she slipped off her panties and..."

"No need to give me all the details. Mr. Wanker, it should please you to know your AI Penis passed the test with flying colors."

"Nurse Ratched, you also came a lot! Or so I thought?"

"Let's get our conversation back to a less intimate relationship."

"Of course, but it is difficult. I can see my cum running down your legs."

"Please sir, that part of your training is now over."

"Is there no chance for a final tune-up, maybe in a few weeks?"

"None, let me stamp your parking ticket. It's time for you to get dressed and be on your way."

"Ok, thanks, really, thank you very much."

"One last thing, Mr. Wanker. Did the technicians show you how to refill the artificial cum reservoir?"

"No, no one has shown me how to do that, not yet."

"Here, unbutton your pants. It is very easy."

Once more, and for the last time, the Nurse held my cock was in her hand. She lifted it as if it was a chimp's banana with her left hand and in her right hand; she held a mirror between my legs.

"Look here," she pointed.

"I see a small port, I hadn't noticed that before," it lay underneath, between my two fake testicles like an inverted nipple.

"Here, '' said Ratched, it's just like filling a cigarette lighter with lighter fluid." She was holding a can the size of a shaving cream dispenser.

"You just press the nozzle of the refill can against the port and it will fill you up. As it does, you'll feel tightness as your ball sack swells. The cum is good for 30 days. Afterward, you push the ejaculate button several times before refilling with a fresh solution."

As she pushed the refill button, I noticed that her blond wig had slipped forward over her forehead, but I didn't say a word. I was too busy admiring her cleavage.

"Of course, your comments, Nurse Ratched, make good sense. I want to thank you once again. I am very grateful for your instruction and, well, I just want to say that being able to satisfy a woman as experienced as yourself takes me very far on the road to recovery. I want to apologize for any impropriety you may have observed during our intimacy."

"No need to apologize. Your responses were very normal and fully acceptable."

That was the last time I saw Nurse Ratched. Oh my God, I miss her so much!

AI PENIS GETS EXCITED

As soon as I got outside into the parking lot, I got a gander at the curvy black vixen in the glass booth taking parking tickets. She was a strong, full-figured woman with long, braided hair. Not a lightweight, but a very sexy black lady, probably in her mid or late-twenties, her arms were covered with tattoos which were hard to see against her dark skin. Her blouse was unbuttoned enough to show a generous amount of cleavage. Dicky boy got excited. Seated on a high chair, she had a perfect view of my lower anatomy.

"Are you ok, sir? I'm afraid to say it, but something is going on in your pants."

"AI Penis testing."

"Oh, now I understand. Did you get a new one?"

"First one. Yes."

"How is it hanging?"

"Like one of those towers in Medieval Italy."

"Yeah, sometimes they have to tone down the reaction that occurs when you see something you find attractive."

"That's what's happening now. You are getting me excited."

"Before you make any program changes, 'you might want to come up and see me sometime.'"

"That's a very good Mae West impression. What is your name, Miss?"

"My name is Julia."

"Just call me Wanker, I mean, Allen Wanker."

"That's quite a handle."

"I thinkWanker is a small village in Serbia that my great grandad came from. When he got to America he had a farm and a cider stand for years near Portland Oregon.The townspeople called it Wanker's Corner.. The town took on his name when they incorporated. Back then, Wanker was just a name."

"But today it means to..."

"Yeah, I know, to jerk off."

"I'll bet they teased you a lot in school."

"Yeah, sure. But to change the topic, Julia, I find you very attractive."

"Yes, I can see that by all the motion in your ocean. In all seriousness, if you want extra practice with your virgin AI Dick, Allen, I get off from work at 4:30 pm, and I'd love to get off with you."'

Julia handed me the parking validation ticket. When I looked at it afterward, she'd appended her phone number and a crude cartoon of an overly excited penis.

Julia's large melon breasts were enticingly pressing against her crisp white uniform, I asked,

"Have you had many dates with AI Penis recipients?"

"Just the ones I remember."

"Let me just say, Mr. Wanker, you won't have to be wanking anymore after we get together."

Everyone is a jokester, I thought, fortunately my name isn't Weenie."

As I drove past the raised bar, Julia waved at me and dipped her blouse enough to flash me a quicky of her big brown titty with a long thick nipple made for sucking.

I guess I mouthed my thoughts because as I reflexively opened my mouth, she said, "Yes it is," and stuck her tongue out at me.

I was so excited I wanted to suggest we park at the far end of the lot, but I didn't want to overdo a good thing. I drove home feeling optimistic about the future.

MY SECOND SEXUAL ENCOUNTER - A STRANGER

Several days later, I was in downtown Los Angeles. When a good-looking young woman approached me, Dicky boy agreed she was attractive by squireling up in my pants. She stood a little over five feet tall with dark shoulder-length straight hair, wearing a tight red sweater. Her pointed breasts were like small torpedos. I wasn't sure if she was Hispanic or Armenian. As soon as she noticed AI Penis's state of excitement, she invited me up to her hotel room.

I thought to myself, "Tourists sometimes get very horny," so I figured it was ok.

"What is your name?" I asked as we climbed the stairs to her small room.

"You can call me Suzy, or whatever the fuck you want." There was no trace of an accent.

Her language took aback me, but she reached out to stroke my privates with an upward fling," saying,

"Are you in a rush? Do you want a blow job?"

"No, I don't think that will be necessary."

Once she closed the door behind us, she got my pants off in about ten seconds and pushed me down on the unkempt bed.

"Aren't you going to take off your clothes?" I asked.

"Nah," she reached down and pulled up her short skirt.

"I could see she wasn't wearing any panties. Her neatly shaved pubes had a tiny landing strip."

"Come on, big-dick, I don't have time to lose."

I fell on top of her and grabbed her left tit.

"Don't touch my tits, only my boyfriend gets to touch them. You just get to fuck my cunt."

"You don't have to be so stingy. After all, we are fucking," I countered.

"Just get the job done, Mister."

"Ok."

The uncooperative young lady lay back, lifted her mini skirt to expose herself, and spread her legs. I don't think she realized my dick was an AI Penis, although she remarked,

"Mister, your cock is rubbery and a funny color."

I started humping, and AI Penis started into one of his intimate routines. Bingo, I came, and she got the full squirt treatment.

"Jesus, you've got as much cum as a mountain goat."

Suzy stuffed a towel that was hanging on the bedpost, right between her legs,"

"Fuck it, Mister,you even got my ass hole all wet."

"I'm sorry Suzy, I found you very sexy."

Suzy busied herself with wiping up. I dressed quickly. So ended was my first sexual adventure outside of the hospital. It was brief but satisfactory.

I thought maybe she enjoyed the intercourse, or perhaps her acting was exceptional.

I withdrew from her vagina and started dressing. I was very surprised when the girl asked me for $100.

"You're a whore?"

"Don't be rude, I'm an escort."

"You said nothing about a charge when you lured me up here."

"How stupid are you? Do you think any woman would offer to fuck you with your goofy smile and because your cock has a life of its own?"

"This is very disappointing."

"Well, add on a twenty-dollar bill for my time that you are wasting."

Once I handed her the cash in assorted bills of various denominations, she replied,

"Come up and see me again, mister, don't be a stranger. I've got plenty of towels."

"My name is Allen."

"I don't give a fuck what your name is. But come back whenever you've got the urge. You have a funny-looking cock and you cum a lot. A bit too much. But if that's what it takes, no problem."

"But did you enjoy it?" I inquired.

"Enjoy what?"

"Me fucking you."

"Oh yeah, best lay I've had in years, and the way your dick did a little dance once it got inside my cooch, very nice."

"Really? I'll bet you say that to all your Johns."

"That's true. I do. Now that your dick is at half-mast you've got nothing to complain about, so please get lost."

Suzy showed me quickly to the door. I started down the stairs. Some guy, probably her pimp or another customer, ran past me, heading upstairs before I got down to the street level.

THIRD SEXUAL ENCOUNTER -- THE GIRLFRIEND

Now that my cock had its first civilian test flight, it encouraged me to try it out with my girlfriend. Of course, Claudia had visited me at the hospital and knew all about my AI Dick. She was very concerned and helpful throughout this tragic occurrence.

I have also been very understanding of my girlfriend's past sexual shenanigans. When we first started dating a year ago, Claudia would often refer to her ex. Why women bother to talk about past lovers is beyond me. What is over is over unless it isn't. Of course, once the vaginal door is left ajar there is usually a well-cum mat left outside for a lost lover to make a new entrance.

When I first started dating Claudia about a year ago, I noticed someone had scratched a pornographic cartoon in the elevator of her building. I always notice such things and find them humorous. Here, the artist, if I may call him that, had scratched a number on the cartoon. The number corresponds to Claudia's apartment unit.

Claudia had this bad habit of dropping hints about her past boyfriend, who turned out to be two twins. I figured out rather quickly that these two guys were double-teaming her. I wasn't sure at first if she knew this as twins often play this game. While she was in the bathroom one time, after we'd been intimate, I opened her bedroom night table drawer and saw a bunch of photos of her in flagrante delicto with these two doppelgangers.

My first thought was, if these two guys were fucking her, who was taking the pictures? Leaving that thought aside, I had only a few minutes to contemplate if they were sharing her vagina at the same time or if it was the old 'anal-vag duet.' I stuffed the pics back into her drawer before she returned, but the images were already burned into my mind.

Now that I was released from the hospital for our first dinner date, we rendezvoused at the Shepard's Pie Restaurant. The food was disgusting but the 'Well Drinks' were alcoholic and sugary. We finished with pecan pie topped with vanilla ice cream, allowing me to wash away the unpleasant taste of the main course.

"Let's go try out your new supersonic penis," said Claudia, "and we have to discuss the wedding plans and future adoption of several border babies."

"Let's concentrate on the sex to see if we are still compatible. We can talk about kids later."

"I don't see why we wouldn't have time to talk about it today?"

"Ok, Claudia, whatever you want."

We finished up the desert and we returned to my small apartment. After a half-hour of listening to Claudia's plans for adoption and her complaints about my apartment's decor, we were finally together in bed.

Claudia is always in charge. "Have you set the controls for a longer time on your rubber dick?"

"Yes, the dial is on P."

"What does that mean?"

"I think P is for pussy, unless it's for Panda."

"Oh, stop with the jokes."

"Of course, this is a serious business I'm dicking into."

"Don't be gross. Now before you start," said Claudia, "A nurse at the hospital said when we are intimate, I don't have to get squirted with fake cum. She said it's rather messy, so please turn off the cum button."

"Claudia, cumming inside you is half the fun."

"This is the first time we are having sex,, Allen. Please humor me."

"You're telling me you didn't permit your ex-boyfriends to cum inside you?"

"Don't start digging up the past, Allen."

"But the twins who both fucked you..."

"Stop it, Allen, or I'm leaving now."

"Ok," I reached down and pushed the no cum button.

.

"If it is off, Allen, you may proceed."

Claudia lay back on the bed like a corpse..

"Claudia, could you please take off your clothes?"

"No, I'd prefer that you do it."

Rather than argue, I began the tedious job of disrobing her many garments. To remove her panties required her to raise her chubby ass, but she fought me every inch of the way. Her large mammary glands were still a delight to rub against, and the bizarre thought of giving her a titty fuck passed through my mind.

Finally, she was nude, except for an elastic hair band. In the pre-AI Penis days, I might have used the elastic around my cock to help keep a hard-on, but with AI Penis, that wasn't a problem, but by now I was exhausted. Undressing a chunky gal can really take the stiff out of the average man's boner, but I was a superman. What I could not do, my AI cock could perform on its own.

Sensing my girlfriend's desire to please me, at least partially, and since my amorous AI Penis had already inflated. I put some silicone gel on AI and rubbed a handful of the cold lube in Claudia's usually dry cunt.

Claudia made a face when I applied the cold lube. All the while, Claudia never shut up. She began,

"The nurse, involved in training recipients of the AI Penis, said, and I quote, 'I prefer the auto-rotation in a clockwise mode.' She suggested it might be my preference as well. Can you set the penis for that?"

"Yes, of course. I only want to please you. Any other requests?"

"I don't want to get you upset," said Claudia, "but our intimacy before your accident was always too brief. I like to have at least ten minutes of the 'old in and out' to get my juices flowing. Please, Allen, no more of the bim bam thank you, Mam."

I thought to myself, five minutes each is probably what she was getting when the twins were both fucking her, one after the other. Were they fucking her at the same time? Two cocks in one vagina? Or ass and cunt? I was still wondering, but I knew not to ask. When we had talked about a list of invitees for our marriage, I was aghast to see she'd included the Ramsey twins. Could I object?

"I looked down at my orange-tanned AI Cock and proceeded to set the small dial."

"Are you sure you might not like a longer time, maybe twelve or fifteen minutes, Claudia?"

"Let's start with ten and we can base future encounters on that."

The chore of disrobing her exhausted me. I hardly bothered with foreplay. In the past, Claudia might have moistened my dick with a brief ten-second kiss-off blow job, but I guess she didn't think that was appropriate with the AI 360 model.

I laid over her. The missionary position was her favorite. I inserted my firm swollen AI dicky boy into her old-school, unshaved vagina. Thank God, the little AI bastard went to work. As tired as I was, I could not have done it on my own. I was just hoping he didn't get snagged in the long hairs of her vegan cunt.