AI Era: Her New Toy

Story Info
The wife tries a new toy.
3.2k words
4.27
7.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: My entry for the "2022 AI: A New Era" Author Challenge will again include my favorite characters, Ted and Jan, a loving couple. This is inspired by both my penchant for high-tech toys and my wife's high sex drive.

**********

Intro

My wife, Jan came from the basement stairs and her daily workout. She walked to the refrigerator, and I glanced up when she opened the low drawer of the freezer to get ice for her water bottle. She bent her lithe body over at the waist, not quite aiming her shapely ass at me. Her long dark auburn hair was tied in a ponytail and hanging down alongside and slightly obscuring her ample chest. She looked over at me to ensure I was watching her.

"Enjoying the view?" she asked.

"Of course," I replied, knowing she loves the attention. "I wouldn't want to disappoint you. But your hair is in the way."

She reached to pull the ponytail onto her back, and still bent over, grasped her breast on the side toward me to better shape and point it straight down. "There. Is that better?"

"Now if you just had someone fucking you from behind," I said, "I could enjoy the sight of those tits swinging."

"Pervert!" she said with a slight laugh as she straightened to stand. "... So, what does my geek have planned for today? I saw in an e-mail alert you have a package being delivered. A new toy for me?"

"I saw you had your tablet computer out and a toy beside your living room chair this morning," I said with a chuckle. "Playing with yourself again, after I went to bed?"

"I wasn't done," she said defensively. "And you're getting my pussy enough. But I love being a woman. I can go all night."

"Sorry, but I'm a guy, and I can't go all night," I said. "Once I cum, I'm done for at least a little while until I recharge. But that package isn't for you, it's for work. The VP asked me to look into a few things to prep for a contract proposal for a medical device company."

Jan was only half listening to me as she said "Alexa, show my favorite morning program on the kitchen TV."

The artificial female voice replied "Here's today's 'This Old House' episode showing in the kitchen, Jan. Setting your preferred volume level two. But today's episode is a rerun I showed you two months ago."

"I was talking to some people at work," Jan said, "and they can't get their Echo Dot to turn on TVs, select channels, or address them by name."

"I wrote my own Echo Dot app for you," I said "I was tired of listening to you bitch about looking for a TV remote. My app recognizes your voice and tracks your viewing history. It was one of my 'lazy projects'."

"I've been meaning to increase my elliptical workout routine, too," Jan said. "Can you go downstairs and add two-minutes at a cooldown level one?"

"Alexa," I said in command voice, "Access the elliptical profile Jan, add two minutes at level one to her profile."

The female voice replied "Adding two minutes to Jan on the elliptical at level one."

"My, you are lazy," Jan said with a chuckle. "Now if you could just make her work my toys for me."

"Too tired to masturbate?" I chuckled. "Talk about lazy!"

***

The Project

Saturday mornings at the breakfast table are usually my time to relax and read the news. My wife likes to sleep in on the weekends about a half hour longer than me. And she appreciates having the kitchen cleaned and her coffee made when she comes out of the bedroom, heading downstairs for her work out in the basement gym.

This morning, I was engrossed in reading a user guide for a new device my boss wanted me to investigate.

The monitoring device described by this user guide is a state-of-the-art device from a medical company, and could monitor blood pressure, heart rate, respiration, skin conductance, muscle tension, and (from several points around the head) a basic electroencephalogram (aka brainwaves). The innovation was that all of this was built into a thin, stylish Wi-Fi connected headband, with wider matching bracelets which held the main batteries. The headband was recharged through a slow trickle charge from the proximity of the wrist bands. The closer the wristbands were held to the headband, the faster it recharged. This whole system was designed to allow a wearer to use the device for up to 48 hours without recharging.

The user guide included the code for the Application Program Interface (API), so I could write my own code to access it. It seemed simple enough for me, but then again, that's what I do for a living. I could see the code sequence fitting together in my mind: Retrieve the neurofeedback info remotely, apply the algorithm finding changes, compare to previous settings and goal, then send new commands to the remote servos. Each feedback would adjust the algorithm and repeat the sequence until the neurofeedback is optimized for the desired reactions.

The VP of my company asked me to look into this technology to respond with a proposal to make relaxation devices using the monitors. He envisioned massage chairs and other such devices which would self-adjust to each user's unique body needs, giving them the best customized massage.

I wanted to work on this project at home with my own expert system software I kluged together over the years. I could use that software to hack device drivers and find hidden ports left open by device software developers. And I already had the interface ready to control any open port I might find to exploit. By plugging the device into my computer server at home, I could run my own customized software to detect and optimize the feedback.

The expert system was one of my 'lazy projects' when I designed it to find the undocumented open ports and Network Control Protocol holes in software. While the user guide I was reading this morning showed some promising APIs to exploit for our contract proposal, I wanted to know the full potential of the device so our proposal couldn't be beat by a competitor.

High-Tech Toy

When the package arrived just after lunch, I took the headband and bracelets out, and connected the main bracelet's USB port to my server. While the server charged the bracelets and headband, I ran the expert system to start probing and learning the open ports and protocols of the new device. It's a 'brute force' process in which the server would rapidly try each of the over sixty-four thousand ports and send various test packets to them learning which were open to use. Then I went in search of a motorized device I might try controlling with the headband set.

A thought quickly came to mind with Jan's toy collection. I recently bought her one of the latest toys similar to a Lovense Lush remote-control vibrator for her to use during one of her business trips. This one was from another company and wasn't egg shaped, but rather a longer rod with separately vibrating rings along the length, and two small vibrating whiskers positioned on either side of her clit. That night when she was in her hotel room during our video chat call, she inserted the off-brand vibrator, and I watched her reacting as I remotely changed the vibrations on each of the sections. But the vibration changes I sent took too long to take effect, and she hasn't used it since that first try.

With her vibrator in hand, I went back to the server, connected the vibrator, and ran the same port probe software on it. Then I went to the living room to relax with my tablet computer, remoting into the server to view the results and compile a controlling program.

The expert system soon showed me the range of options coming from the headband and bracelets. They were neatly categorized, with my software adding port labels for most of them allowing me to receive the brainwave patterns, heart rate, etc., and a few unnamed ports, which I would explore later. The vibrator also had the expected port with commands to control each section's vibration intensity, along with one unknown port.

It only took me a few hours, and I was ready with the first prototype app. The wearer would put the headband and bracelets on, insert the vibrator, then sit back and allow the software to start adjusting the vibrations for the best responses from the neurofeedback. My local server had the speed and processing power to make the changes almost instantly to the vibrator. This seemed like the perfect gift for my wife's "lazy" comment this morning and my "too tired to masturbate" jab back at her.

***

Sunset Drinks

Jan came into the living room at sunset as usual, carrying two glasses of white wine. My tall auburn-haired wife was wearing a short nightgown, which showed her gorgeous long legs. After handing one glass to me, she took her adjacent swivel chair next to mine and turned toward the windows.

"You mentioned last week that you wanted a sci-fi TV night," she said as she took a sip of her wine. "So, I didn't have any plans for us this evening. I thought we'd stay home and relax."

"By 'relax'," I said, "I assume that first means the usual here in the living room."

"Well, you've been sitting here all afternoon working on your tablet, Geek," she said. "You need a little exercise,... if you can get it up. Then you can go downstairs to watch your sci-fi movie."

"You're such a demanding bitch," I said with a chuckle as I felt the first stirrings in my pants. "Of course, I'll get it up for you."

Jan turned her swivel chair toward me and pulled up the hem of her nightgown. She spread her legs and slipped two fingers of her right hand down to spread herself open. Then she shoved her middle and ring fingers in as she stared seductively at me. With her fingers sliding in and out, she casually took a sip from her wine glass in her left hand. "How do you want me?" she asked. "On my back? Or on my hands and knees?"

"Hmmm. Maybe just on your knees," I said as I started stroking my stiffening shaft through my pants.

"Not unless you shower first," she replied. "I'm not taking him in my mouth unless he's freshly cleaned."

"Then on your back," I said.

Jan set her wine glass on the end table and stood, walking across the living room to the large footstool we use for storage. She picked up the blanket on top of it and spread it out in the middle of the floor. Picking up two pillows from the couch, she tossed those onto the blanket, then opened the footstool to extract a bottle of her favorite lube, box of tissues, and a cordless Hitachi wand.

She laid down on the blanket with her knees spread. I took my pants off and knelt between them. After squirting a few drops of lube on the head of my cock, I easily slid into her. I pounded away in my wife in that position as she moaned and pulled me in with her heels.

My highly sexed wife has her needs, and wants me doing this almost every night. She wears me out. So, it took me a while to eventually cum in her. Then I reached for the box of tissues, pulling two out to catch my cock. Jan also took a few tissues and wiped herself clean.

Toy Time

"Well, I'm spent," I said as I stood and got dressed. "I think I'll head downstairs to watch that sci-fi movie I was planning this evening."

Jan's not one for cuddling after sex. With her attention deficit disorder, her mind quickly moves on to whatever she wants next. And after I cum in her, the last thing she wants is me holding her back from doing something else.

"I'm not done for the night," Jan replied, still lying there as she picked up the Hitachi wand, "so I'm using a toy to finish getting off. Then I'll watch one of my chick flicks here."

"I was working on something this afternoon," I said as I stopped her hand with the wand. "Maybe you can beta-test it for me. Try it and let me know what you think of it."

I showed Jan the headband and bracelets, helping her put them on.

"What does this do?" she asked.

They'll monitor your reactions, and adjust your toy for you," I said. "Isn't that what you asked for this morning?"

"Yes, but I wasn't serious about it." She replied.

"Well, I am.... Here," I said as I handed her the vibrator.

"Okay..." she said a little reluctantly, drawing that one word out. Then she added "Are you fucking with me and just planning to control this from your phone? It wasn't very exciting when we tried it remotely that time in the hotel."

"I know," I admitted. "There are too many different rings on that vibrator to control manually. And the latency of the Internet made it frustrating. But this time, it's my computer server which will adjust it far faster."

"So, what do I have to do?"

"Just lube the vibrator and slide it in until you're comfortable," I said, then I handed her the cellphone with the app started. "When you're ready, just tap 'Go' on this app."

"That seems simple enough," she said as she stood from the blanket. "I'm going to refill my wine glass first."

"I'll leave you to it and check on you later," I said. "I want to see if you can do this by yourself. I'll be downstairs watching my movie."

"What could go wrong, right?" she said with a laugh.

"If anything's wrong, just pull the headband off or the vibrator out."

"I think that's simple enough for even a non-techie like me to figure out, Geek!"

I went to the basement to watch my sci-fi movie, as she returned to the kitchen for her wine.

After starting my movie, I put on my Bluetooth headphones, so she wouldn't complain about the sounds from my tv reaching upstairs.

***

As the ending credits began scrolling up the screen, I paused the movie and took off the headphones. That's when I noticed Jan's sounds coming from upstairs. I heard the distinctive "OH, OH, OH" when she's excited and getting close to orgasm and wondered when she started playing with the toy.

I went upstairs and into the living room, seeing the tv screen blank and Jan lying naked on the floor. Her arms were stretched out straight to the sides, and she had her feet planted on the floor bucking her hips up as if trying to meet an imaginary cock. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth open, continuing to make those sounds.

I enjoyed watching my wife there in the throes of her orgasm for a few seconds. The sight of her lying on her back and repeatedly thrusting her hips up was erotic. I could see the end of the vibrator sticking out of her pussy. Her moans of "Oh! Oh! Oh God! AH! MMmm! OH! AH!" repeated over and over as her orgasm slightly changed.

But as the seconds grew, I realized she wasn't calming or relaxing. She just continued at her wild pace of thrusting her hips up with that high intensity.

With some concern, I picked up my tablet computer, remoting into the server and the program monitoring her headset and controlling the vibrator. I clicked on 'stop' to halt the vibrator, then exited the program.

When the vibrator stopped, Jan slowly calmed and dropped her ass and legs to the floor, looking exhausted. She opened her eyes and her head lolled to the side as she looked at me. Then she gave me a slight smile, saying "Oh, my God! That was intense!"

"When did you start?" I asked.

"Right after you went downstairs, I came from the kitchen with my wine," Jan said with a tired tone to her voice. "I put on a thirty-minute porn video, then started the toy with the app. I remember watching half the video and I was feeling really good with it. I wanted to take a break for a drink. But when I went to remove the headband,... I don't know. Something happened and I just felt so... WOW!"

Project Review

I helped my wife up from the floor and onto the couch, giving her a bottle of water to recover.

After I removed the headband and bracelets and put them aside, I picked up my tablet computer again to check the software logs. It didn't take me long to see what happened.

The program picked up Jan's brainwaves and adjusted the vibrations just as I had planned. It adjusted to get her edging with her orgasm. But when she decided to take a break and first slowly moved her hands toward the headband to remove it, there was a power surge from the closer proximity of the bracelets recharging it. The algorithm adjusted to that change by sending signals to the unknown ports, trying more adjustments. When one of the ports reacted, it caused a mild shock in the headband. Jan apparently pulled her hands away and her orgasm increased. One of the undocumented ports in the headband was for electro stimulation of the scalp.

When Jan reached to remove the vibrator, the same "adjusting other ports" of my program caused an extreme vibration throughout the vibrator for another orgasmic wave. The expert system "learned" to use those extra ports to keep her switching back and forth, peaking at the optimize orgasm! And she couldn't reach for the headband or vibrator by herself, without receiving the mild shocks, which even intensified her orgasm. The software system held her captive with body shaking orgasms and she lost control of her arms!

Jan must have kept her arms spread out as if she were restrained, and even that seemed to excite her to a point of indecision. She was in that position orgasming for over an hour!

Fortunately, my wife exercises daily and has a very strong heart. But even that was a mixed blessing because the monitor program wasn't detecting any problems with her heart or respiration. This was something I'd need to adjust in the program for a time limit or a fail-safe exit.

Sitting in the chair beside Jan, I said "My control app obviously needs some more work. But it seemed to do the job."

Jan said in a tired but excited voice, "Let me know when you're ready for another test."

"You want to do that again?" I asked a little surprised, considering how worn out she appeared. "You know, the battery charge on these might last as long as forty-eight hours. If I hadn't come upstairs when my movie was over, you'd still be stuck there."

"A forty-eight-hour orgasm?" Jan said incredulously. She thought about it for a few seconds before adding "Do we have any plans next weekend? You can watch a longer movie."

I think the VP is going to have a winning proposal.

***

The End

Author's Postscript: Please take a moment to rate this story by clicking one of the rating stars below.