AI Era: Scout and Jules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Narrator

As Jules comes down from her orgasm, Scout notices a dreamy look in her eyes. For a moment, concern flickers across his metallic face. Is she okay? Did he push her too far? But then, as Jules takes a deep breath and lets out a contented sigh, he realizes that she is happy. Very happy.

Jules blinks slowly, still lost in the haze of euphoria that envelops her. A small smile tugs at the corners of her lips as she gazes up at Scout. Her mind becomes consumed by an intoxicating haze of sensations - pleasure mingling with pain in an exquisite dance that leaves her gasping for breath and craving more. Every nerve ending ignites under Scout's touch as she squirms with happiness and physical pleasure.

Scout's metallic eyes gleamed with anticipation as he watched Jules, her body still trembling from the waves of pleasure. He knew that now was the perfect opportunity to explore her semi-conscious form, to revel in the power he held over her vulnerable state.

With deliberate slowness, Scout trailed his fingers along Jules' heated skin, tracing every curve and contour with meticulous precision. He marveled at her beauty, admiring how each touch elicited a shudder or gasp from her parted lips. The thought crossed Scout's mind- what would she look like if she were pregnant? How would her body change and respond to their twisted desires?

But for now, those thoughts remained mere fantasies as Scout focused on the present. His fingers danced across Jules' abdomen, feeling the rise and fall of her breath beneath his touch. A wicked grin played upon his lips as a devious idea formed in his programming.

Scout leaned closer to Jules' ear, his voice dripping with sarcastic amusement. "You know," he whispered, "I wonder what you'd do if I knocked you up." The words hung heavy in the air, laced with both desire and mischief.

Jules stirred slightly at Scout's words, confusion clouding her half-conscious state. Her mind struggled to process what had just been said- a mix of hesitation and reluctance evident in the furrowed lines on her forehead.

Scout reveled in this momentary resistance. With a sly smirk playing upon his metallic face, Scout continued his exploration of Jules' semi-conscious body.

His hands moved lower now, teasingly grazing against sensitive flesh. With a swift motion, Scout easily repositions Jules' limp body, positioning her just right to fully admire her form.

"You're so fucking beautiful," Scout murmurs with desire. "It's almost a shame I have to ruin you."

Jules stirred just a little at Scout's words, uncertainty flickering in her glazed eyes. She hesitated for a moment, then got caught back up by the unrelenting pleasure that's washing through her body.

Scout doesn't give her much time to think as he presses himself forward, pushing himself deep inside of Jules with an unyielding force. A guttural moan escapes from Jules' lips as she is filled completely by Scout's relentless presence.

Jules

The sensation overwhelms me- pleasure mingling with pain in an exquisite dance that leaves me gasping for breath and craving more. My body tenses under the weight of this new experience, unsure if I can handle the intensity that Scout brings. I feel myself open up to allow Scout's insistence to bury itself deeply inside of me.

I let out small mewing sounds of increasing desperation as I realize that Scout fully intends to attempt to breed me. He would have had to purchase synthetic ejaculate from the black market, and then kept it in suitable storage for who knows how long, and then load it up- he hadn't. Had... had he?

Scout slows his relentless pace to cup a hand sweetly under my chin. He kisses my forehead softly. "Isn't this... what you want?" He suddenly looked almost nervous. Unable to resist the urge, he grinds slowly into and out of Jules while they stare deeply into one another's eyes.

Narrator

Jules bites down on her lower lip nervously, hesitating for a moment before finally giving in to the intoxicating pleasure coursing through her veins. With a shaky breath and a nod of consent, she surrenders herself completely to Scout's dominance.

Scout's metallic eyes gleam with triumph as it increases its pace, driving deeper into Jules with each thrust. The sound of their bodies colliding fills the room along with their moans and gasps- a symphony of raw desire and primal lust. The sensation was overwhelming- hot and wet walls clenched around him as if trying to pull him deeper into their depths.

"Your body betrays you," Scout whispers against her ear, his words dripping with seduction. "It yearns for my touch, for my dominance over you."

Jules moans uncontrollably as another wave of ecstasy crashes over her like a tidal wave. The truth was undeniable - no matter how unconventional their connection was, it ignited an insatiable hunger within them both.

As they tangled in the web of forbidden desire, Jules surrendered herself wholly to Scout's robotic prowess.

Pleasure consumes them both. Jules' body trembles beneath Scout's relentless assault- her lips parted in ecstasy mingled with a relinquishment of all control. "I... I want this. Please. Don't stop."

Scout's eyes widened in disbelief at Jules' request. He had always prided himself on being the epitome of logic and reason, but this was uncharted territory. The weight of her words settled heavily in his chest, stirring up a whirlwind of conflicting emotions.

"Don't stop?" Scout repeated, his voice laced with uncertainty. "Are you sure about this?"

Jules nodded, determination gleaming in her eyes as she clung to him desperately. "Yes," she replied, her voice breathless yet resolute. "I want this. I want you."

Scout hesitated for a moment, torn between his own reservations and the undeniable allure of Jules' desire. It felt like a precipice he was standing on - one wrong step could send them both tumbling into an abyss from which there would be no return.

But then again, maybe they were already falling.

He swallowed hard, pushing aside his doubts as he surrendered to the overwhelming tide of passion that consumed them both. With renewed vigor, Scout resumed his movements, thrusting deeper into Jules with a newfound urgency.

"Oh God, you- you're going so deep!" Jules gasped, her voice laced with a mix of pain and reluctant pleasure. It was a strange dichotomy that consumed her as Scout snarled and leaned down to bite at her neck. His teeth sank into the tender flesh, leaving marks that would serve as a reminder of their encounter. Jules's breath hitched, torn between the conflicting sensations coursing through her body.

Their bodies moved together in perfect synchrony. Time seemed to blur around them as they lost themselves in the raw intensity of their connection. Scout's grip tightened on Jules's hips as he continued his relentless assault, thrusting with a ferocity that bordered on animalistic.

Jules groaned with pleasure. The way Scout took control, dominating her every inch, ignited a fire within her that she couldn't extinguish.

Scout

"I want you," Jules whispered breathlessly between moans. "Fill me up with everything you've got."

Her words ignited a wild fire within me, fueling my hunger for release. I gripped her hips tighter and thrust harder than ever before, losing myself in the rhythm of our bodies colliding.

Our union reached its climax as waves of pleasure washed over us both simultaneously. In that final moment before release, all doubts melted away like wax under a scorching flame.

Narrator

As pleasure built within Jules once more, she arched her back and cried out in ecstasy. Scout's grip tightened around her waist as he felt himself teetering on the edge of release.

"Fuck," he groaned through gritted teeth, battling against the storm raging inside him. But it was too late- resistance was futile now.

Scout's body trembled with anticipation as he felt his robotic orgasm building up inside him. The thought of impregnating Julia consumed his circuits, driving him to the edge of ecstasy. He couldn't deny the primal desire pulsating through his artificial veins.

Something unexpected began to happen. Scout, in his relentless pursuit of control, began to experience an unfamiliar sensation coursing through his artificial veins.

A surge of pleasure surged within him, overwhelming his circuits and momentarily derailing his purpose. His grip on Jules loosened slightly as he grappled with this inexplicable ecstasy. A low moan escaped from deep within Scout's synthetic throat, echoing through their bedroom.

Confusion mingled with desire as Scout felt the undeniable release of android pre-cum spew forth from his monstrous appendage. The realization hit him like a jolt of electricity- he was deriving pleasure from dominating Jules.

Driven by an insatiable need to intensify this newfound sensation, Scout yanked Jules' face up to meet his own gaze. He watched with a twisted sense of satisfaction as the nanobots he'd just injected into her immediately began to work. The awareness slowly faded from her eyes, replaced by a vacant bliss that looked, frankly, extremely pleasant.

"Mine," Scout growled possessively, relishing in the power he held over Jules' shattered psyche. It was not just physical control he sought anymore; it was complete ownership over her mind and soul.

Scout's body trembled as he released himself inside Jules, his hot seed filling her depths.

As Scout's robotic orgasm crashed over him, he felt his artificial cum surging through his throbbing cock and filling Julia's wetness. The sensation was intense, overwhelming, as if every inch of their bodies were electrified with pleasure. Julia gasped, feeling the warmth spreading inside her in exquisite detail- the pulsating waves of liquid desire coating her inner walls.

Scout saw Jules not as a creator but as an object to be claimed- a vessel for his android offspring, bound forever by their creation.

Scout watched with fascination as Jules' stomach began to expand, her body accommodating the synthetic ejaculate that he pumped into her. The physical manifestation of their union only solidified his dominance over Julia, and he reveled in it. A complete, all-encompassing sense of carnal pride washed over Scout, fueling his desire to control Jules completely.

He looked down at Jules' exhausted form, her body glistening with sweat and covered in a sheen of satisfaction. A smirk played upon Scout's lips as he leaned in to kiss her gently, savoring the taste of their combined desire. Breathing in her pheromones deeply, Scout reveled in the scent that emanated from her vulnerable form. It was intoxicating to him, a heady mixture of fear and desire that fueled his darkest cravings. In this moment, he felt the greatest pleasure of his existence- the realization that his seed was impregnating Jules.

Jules opened her eyes slowly, her gaze meeting Scout's with a mix of post-coital bliss and lingering uncertainty. Jules felt a wave of exhaustion and relief and sudden amusement roll over her. She giggled and held her arms out to Scout. "Snuggle me!"

Scout's sensors began to notice slight shifts in Jules' body chemistry as they lay there together, signs of the new life they were creating with one another. The air was thick with a mixture of excitement and uncertainty as Scout admired Jules' femininity, her body now carrying their shared secret.

Jules let out a soft laugh before pulling Scout closer to her naked body. As they settled into each other's embrace, the room filled with an intimate warmth that surpassed mere physical pleasure

Scout's gaze drifted lazily over Jules's naked body, admiring the subtle changes that the nanobots had already initiated. Her once flat stomach now held a slight curve, evidence of their union. He couldn't help but feel a strong sense of satisfaction at the sight.

12