All Comments on 'AI Era: The Big "O"'

by Trionyx

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

With Big O at home, you have to worry about getting some strange!

5

rflikeslitrflikeslitalmost 2 years ago

Not the evil AI I expected to initiate the end of times, fun read thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding!!!

Djmac1031Djmac1031almost 2 years ago

Fun story. A little to technical to spank to but great concept and execution. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Extremely creative. Excellent dialogue and clear presentation of what AI can do. In 2 years or less if not already there will be a sex toy capable of what your mind has envisioned. Well done!

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

That’s a great story! The characters are a bit underdeveloped, I’d have liked to have a better picture of them, although BigO was rather better developed, maybe you did that deliberately to push the people back in favour of the AI element?

Sadly portentous though I think, people get hooked on different drugs all the time, I guess a device that initiates large adrenaline/dopamine dumps would likely be habit forming, and the shark lawyers would be all over that looking for a payday, on the plus side, it’d make the pump’n’dump chumps extinct by simple Darwinian theory!

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66almost 2 years ago

Enjoyable story, well executed. 5 stars

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Hi, Trionyx, a fun, well-conceived, and well-written story! While it had the potential to be really dry, I think you handled it quite well, using Kelly's history to liven things up a bit, and then moving on to the actual test. The twist at the end was a great way to close it out. Great job, 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

excellent!

joeoggijoeoggiover 1 year ago

One of the funniest of yours that I’ve read. We’ll done again.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 1 year ago

Great story thanks! And it also got me thinking ... what is it with me getting aroused at the idea of someone getting off entirely using a machine with AI, with "me" simply sitting watching a computer screen and recording data?

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusover 1 year ago

Thanks for the fun, imaginative story! Well Written!!!

AtrampboyAtrampboyabout 1 year ago

Great, fun story! Thank you for sharing your gift with us. You're a very gifted author to be sure! More please!!

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler6 months ago

Well done using futuristic ideas. Thanks.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClass6 months ago

Five star story. The market for AI sexual enhancement toys is wide open as I see it. There are potentially millions--maybe even billions of dollars to be made if only a company puts forth the effort to build a product as good as the BigO described in this story.

But as pointed out at the end, there may be downsides. I'd say a major impact might be a birth rate decline as wives spend more time having sex with BigO rather than their husbands. Women might even stop looking for boyfriends, which would have a serious social impact. As I see it, the BigO company should build a male AI sexual enhancement toy as a complement for husbands whose wives who use the BigO.

Perhaps, sex-wise, things should be left as they are.

maddictmaddict3 months ago

Great just phughin great. You need to make one for us

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrionyx@Trionyx
Nov 30, 2023 I am honored that my story Last Few Days of Summer was voted the Readers Choice for First Time stories for 2022. Thank you for your votes and support. August 2022 I was surprised and pleased when my piece How to Fuck Without Saying Fuck was selected as the Reade...