AI Era: Total Success

Story Info
Selena tests out a submissive sexbot. AI Dungeon experiment.
1.6k words
4.38
9.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pluna
Pluna
205 Followers

Author's note: Hello! This story was created with the help of AI Dungeon using this guide: https://github.com/FailedSave/storytelling-guide/blob/master/Guide.md

I definitely made a lot of edits and wrote things out when I had a clear idea of what I wanted, but for the most part I tried to let the AI do its thing, and I think it did a surprisingly good job most of the time. Could probably be edited to make it a bit clearer/better, but this was just a fun, quick experiment. Enjoy!

"Hello Mirai," Selena said. "I'm going to need to check your settings before we proceed."

"Alright, but make it quick, please. I'm very excited to start the test." Mirai held her hair up, and Selena bent down to check the panel at the nape of her neck. She pressed a few buttons and the panel turned a glowing blue.

"Alright, we're cleared to proceed." Selena said. Mirai let her hair go. The soft black curls bounced down and rested just above her ample cleavage. She held her hands in her lap, buzzing excitedly with quiet anticipation. Selena walked over to the table and turned on the audio recorder. "This is the beta test of product number 3489, model: Mirai. Product ID is 62834. Tester is Selena Griffith. Begin test," she said into the microphone. She walked casually back to where Mirai was sitting and ran her hand softly down Mirai's face. Mirai looked up at her with wide, amber-colored eyes and shivered.

"Are you ready, darling?" Selena whispered seductively in Mirai's ear. Mirai nodded.

"Then let's get started," Selena said, giving her a passionate kiss. The kiss started off slow, but soon became rough and desperate. Selena unbuttoned Mirai's blouse and ran her hands over the silky skin of her large, heaving breasts. Mirai moaned into Selena's mouth.

Selena guided Mirai up from the chair, their lips still locked. She pushed Mirai down on the table and climbed on top of her. She pulled off her own blouse and unhooked her bra, letting her large, firm breasts flop free. Mirai took one of Selena's pert breasts in her soft mouth and sucked on the nipple. Selena let out a low moan and reached down behind her, pulling up Mirai's skirt up so that her wet pussy was exposed. She slid two fingers up into Mirai's dripping cunt and rubbed her swollen clit with the other. Mirai gasped against Selena's nipple as she pumped her fingers in and out of her.

"I want you to be my toy, Mirai," Selena said. "I want you for myself, whenever I want. I want to see how far you'll go for me."

"Yes, Mistress."

Selena pulled her fingers out of Mirai's needy pussy, causing Mirai to whimper. She hopped off the table and grabbed a remote control from her pocket. "Let's put you on display, then," she said, pressing a button. Suddenly, robotic arms sprouted from hidden hatches in the table. The arms sprang into action, lifting up Mirai's legs and holding them high in the air, spread wide. Mirai gasped at the sensation of her bare pussy being so exposed. With the press of another button, a third robotic arm raised up, this one equipped with a long, thick dildo. The arm pushed the shiny silver dildo into her tight hole, pussylips clamping down on the bulbous head. Mirai moaned loudly, toes curling as the mechanism pushed the thick rod deeper and deeper inside her. Soon, her entire cunt was filled with the enormous dildo. "Do you like that, Mirai?" Selena asked smoothly. Mirai simply whined with pleasure, squirming and jerking on the now stationary dildo.

"I need you to tell me what you want, darling," Selena crooned, tapping her fingers against the remote.

"Oh god, please, please fuck me, fuck me with that big, fat cock," Mirai cried, deliriously on the edge of pleasure. Selena smiled, then pressed another button on the remote. The dildo inside Mirai's cunt began to pump, slowly at first, then faster and faster. Before long, her moans soon turned to screams of pleasure as she lost herself in a mind-bending climax. The robotic arms slowly lowered her legs to the ground and Mirai panted and shivered in her orgasmic bliss. "Very good," Selena purred, gently stroking Mirai's soft, quivering leg. "The sensitivity of your vagina seems perfectly calibrated. We'll move on to your clitoris now."

Mirai sat up, breathing heavily. She looked over at Selena and grinned from ear to ear. Her body glistened with sweat from the effort, and she felt amazing. "Can we... uh, do it again? Just one more?" she asked huskily. Selena chuckled.

"Trust me, you'll like this one just as much, if not better. Hop off the table for a moment, please." Mirai clambered off the table slowly, swaying slightly. Selena pressed another button and the arms retracted back into the table.

A large mound emerged from a hatch in the center. Selena slapped Mirai on the ass, groping the soft flesh as she gasped.

"You're such a good girl, aren't you?" Selena purred, running her fingers up and down Mirai's back.

"Yes, Mistress. My body is yours to use, mistress." Selena smiled again and pulled her over to the table "I'll help you get positioned," she said, guiding her back onto the table. Mirai straddled the mound, her clit resting in a small, tube-like attachment at the top. Selena pressed a few buttons on the remote and the tube suctioned lightly around her sensitive nub. Mirai yelped, still sensitive from her orgasm

"Perfect," Selena said. "Are you ready for the next test, darling?"

"Yes, mistress," Mirai gasped. Selena pressed another button, and the mound began to vibrate gently. "Oh, this feels so good, mistress," Mirai cooed. Selena pressed another button and the vibrations increased, making Mirai's hips buck against the table.

"You like that, don't you?" Selena purred, stroking Mirai's head. "You like the way that feels on your needy little pussy, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," Mirai moaned, her hips bucking wildly. The mound was vibrating vigorously, and the tube suctioned around her clit pulsed, sending wave after wave of violent pleasure through her entire body. "Tell me what you need," Selena whispered, planting her lips against Mirai's glistening cheek "Please, mistress, I need... I need..." Mirai couldn't finish her sentence as her orgasm ripped through her. A tsunami of the most intense pleasure imaginable washed over her, and she screamed against the kiss attached to her cheek.

When it finally stopped, her entire body was wracked with aftershocks, and her heart was pounding in her chest. Selena smiled, pressing a few more buttons on the remote. The vibrations slowed to a merciful stop, and the suction around her clit released. "How was that, darling?" Selena asked, her lips tickling against Mirai's skin as she spoke.

"Perfect, mistress," Mirai gasped, barely able to speak, "The best orgasm I've ever had." Selena laughed and planted another kiss on Mirai's quivering lips. "Good girl. Now, this is the final portion of the test." Selena unbuttoned her pants and pulled them and her panties off in one motion. She put the remote down on the table and leaned against it, spreading her legs slightly. "We need to see how well you administer pleasure. Get on your knees."

Mirai climbed off the table, trembling. Her head was swimming with the aftershocks of her orgasm, but she was so aroused at the thought of eating Selena out that she was slightly reinvigorated. She knelt down, running her hands over her own body for good measure. She tweaked her stiff nipples, and Selena smirked.

"Gonna keep me waiting?" Selena asked in a domineering tone. Mirai quickly clasped her hands behind her back and opened her mouth, tongue out and eyes wide.

"Good girl," Selena praised, tangling a hand in Mirai's hair and pulling her head towards her glistening pussy. Mirai's mouth watered at the sight of her delicious, pink cunt.

Selena leaned forward and pressed her moist, swollen lips against Mirai's parted mouth. She tasted so good. Mirai inhaled deeply, drawing Selena's musky, feminine scent into her nostrils. She lapped at Selena's folds, flicking her tongue across her throbbing clit as she drew long circles with her tongue. Selena let out a short, muffled cry, and began to quake against the table.

"You like that, don't you? You like licking my pussy?" Selena asked. Mirai moaned in agreement, eating her out with even more vigor. She suctioned her soft lips around the sensitive bud of Selena's clit and sucked it fiercely. Selena trembled, her hips bucking against Mirai face as she pressed her hand to the back of her head, pulling Mirai's enthusiastic mouth deeper into her aching cunt.

"Oh god, fuck yeah," she moaned, grinding against her face. "You're such a good girl. Make me come, darling."

Mirai knew exactly what she needed, and she wasn't going to disappoint. She brought her fingers up to tease open Selena's dripping hole. Mirai plunged her fingers into Selena, causing her to gasp. Sucking hard on her clit, Mirai blasted her fingers deep in and out of Selena's tight little hole, feeling the walls of her pussy contracting powerfully around her hand. Selena's breathing turned ragged, and her entire body tensed up, going rigid against the table. Then, she exploded against Mirai's face, her thighs shaking and a long, rasping scream of pleasure escaping her lips.

Mirai smiled as she slowly pulled her face away from Selena's quivering cunt, knowing that she had passed the test.

"Good girl," Selena cooed between panting breaths, running a hand through her hair. Her eyes were still closed, and a satisfied smile was on her face. Selena walked unsteadily over to the recorder on the other table, and Mirai leaned back on her heels. "Beta test complete," Selena said into the microphone, her voice shaky. "Result: total success." Her finger hovered over the stop button, but then she paused, considering something. "Place the Mirai model, ID 62834, on hold for Selena Griffith," she said. She pressed the stop button, glancing back at Mirai with a mischievous smile, which Mirai happily returned.

Pluna
Pluna
205 Followers