All Comments on 'Aidan and Katie Ch. 02'

by CABONE

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 10 years ago
Wow

This chapter may even be better than the first!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

i loooooove it.......does it continue?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Double WOW

5 STARS ... It was great and I liked the way you build the story. Don't stop now for it was just getting interesting. I wanna know what happens with Elle and Aidan as well as his sister. So please don't take to long to post the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Interesting ...

Nicely done. Build the threesome of Aidan, Elle and Katie slowly please.

MaximguyMaximguyover 10 years ago
Great!

Love the drama and dialogue. Real people, well edited. The only slightly small beef I have is that the guy apparently has no relationship skills at all. Most guys who are looking for a serious relationship would have red flags going up left and right with Elle. She's the third gay/bi girl he's with, and yet it never occurs to him that this might be bad? Doubtful, especially after getting burned twice by the same scenario. Especially when she says she starts missing women in their conversation.

Not a deal breaker, just something i noticed. I'm suspecting this is setting up the dream harem scenario with his sister. But even so, he should be a little more gun shy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Only Problem I Have Is

Hey the only problem I have is you seem to use raised eyebrow or brows a lot in your stories. And it gets kinda old every few lines.

But, I like the emotional love things in this. It makes it real and the guy doesn't have a ten inch dick like in some stories I've read on here. Please keep writing this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dont quit

Just as the title says. Don't quit.

bruceacimbruceacimover 10 years ago
Great Story Telling...

Am pleasantly surprised to find such well crafted narrative involving happy/affectionate/loving well developed characters. No body is being unduly coerced, no enormous genitalia/breasts; just honest writing with honest characters.

Please don't put ur characters in an near impossible "lie" (ur profile pix). With the extensive list of quality authors u've complied, u've set a high bar/low par for ur self. A course record is only set as u focus on the shot in front of u; not how u'll need to make it up on the next hole.

So play on my friend...

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
And...

Sweet!!! And I mean that in the best way! I can see Aidan and Katie and Elle in a permanent 3-way, and think that would be great. 'Can't hardly wait to know if I'm right.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 10 years ago
Well done

Nice, slow, measured, relaxed and well-paced, no headlong rush into the sack, no frenzied sperm-spraying from gargantuan, impossible penises into women with chests with their own time-zones, just a very accessible, believable, and well-crafted story, so thank you, and take your 5 stars, you earned them!

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 10 years ago
Terrific Story

That said, however, 99% of lesbians enjoy analingus with their significant other, so Katie's protestations when her brothers tongue was in her ass sounded asinine.

billyjim55billyjim55over 10 years ago

I am loving this story. ty and please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Is there more coming?

Wow love the story so far can't wait to see it finished

hornyman169hornyman169over 10 years ago
Loving this series

A great story. I agree with ChasB, a potential permanent threesome apears to be on the way. The best of both worlds for everyone.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
Better and better...............

This story just keeps getting better and better..........UMMMM!!!!

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 10 years ago
Can't Fault the Story...

But since the series is called "Aidan and Katie", I don't like the fact that they aren't a couple any more. Sure Katie said that she is a lesbian, but she also confessed to wanting her brother, or at least I hoped that her single target sexuality towards Aidan would keep them together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Leave it to an atheist liberal (faithless AND clueless, heh) to not be able to figure out in five seconds how the plot is going to turn out in a few chapters down the line, I'm sure the rest of us have ;). ...did take longer for him to get back to Elle than I thought it would.

Love the story and the timing and spread of the interplay is awesome, keep up the nice work!

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Another great chapter !

Really getting into this, it's great that the chapters aren't just 1 page long.

Slightly disappointed in the break up, but Elle seems a nice character.

I'm hoping that it's not the last time Aiden and Katie are together though, they are a really nice couple.

So on new to chapter 3...........

Lions86Lions86almost 2 years ago

so i think this is leading to elle aiden and katie all being together. only thing i dont know about is how they will deal with the parents when they find out

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

When Katie told Aiden that she missed being with a woman and wanted a relationship with a woman again, I would have been out of there in a heartbeat if it had been me. She basically seduced him and got him to love her, and as soon as the new relationship shine wore off a little, and he started to get comfortable with her, she started wanting a woman again. What a selfish bitch, I say. She used him, when he was most vulnerable, to quell her loneliness and horniness, and to "find herself", and then wanted to move on. She did not ever seem to wonder or even ask what he wanted. It was all about what she wanted. And he totally just let her get away with it. No wonder this is the second woman who used him this way. And now he's setting himself up with another bi woman, as another commenter noticed. This is a serious pattern that he will need to learn from, if he ever will have a chance at a better type of relationship. Wake up Aiden. These women can spot you a mile away: a "nice guy" that they can use as they please until they're done with you and ready to move on. Even your fucking sister, who is supposed to love you, did it to you. It would be a long time before I could forgive her for that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous