Aiden's Descent to Snow Warrior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time to Leslie melted and her will and mind faded into a place where the soft haze settled over her mind. Three hours later Akar returned with the third cup and barely had to do anything but put the cup to her lips to make her drink. The final drop and Leslie's will of iron and sharp wits slipped away into a softened haze.

At the 12th hour Aiden came from his house and out to the village center to the stocks where Leslie was still locked into her stocks. Looking at her beaten bottom, breasts, back and thighs he felt an odd sadness.

"Akar what was her punishment?" he queried.

"Aiden she was the village whore for the last 12 hours and before her pleasure she took 10 strokes of the whip from every warrior who used her. She's taken three cups of your blood and will never again deny you anything you request. Your soul is safe from the demon and should you desire you may turn from her as she turned from you for laying with so many."

Aiden's heart was pierced imagining his beloved mate allowing so many warriors between her legs and his emotions stirred to wrath.

Looking at Leslie's reddened behind and seeing all the cum from other warrior's dripping down her thighs he felt nothing but rage.

"You worthless whore I should condemn you to be the village whore but I love you. So you will provide blood to me always and be not my treasured mate but my sex slave as you have laid with so many. As such I will never remove the ring in your clitoris and you must serve any man who finds you until the day you give me three sons confirmed by the Goddess as mine." Aiden said as he released Leslie from her stocks. Falling on the ground at his feet she barely noticed as he gathered her into his arms her iron will faded.

As time passed and children came Leslie's mate came to love her again despite the five children who were not his, the two she gave him both boys and the four girls all angels in disguise. Sometimes we do not get the things we want. Aiden, although his love did return, could not bear to relent with thoughts of her used body ever in his mind with every child she bore.

For although the three nights to demon did not fulfill that first night took Aiden's ability to forgive but still he loved. Still he loved.


12