Aiden's Hands

Story Info
Impact play and orgasms with your genderqueer top.
1k words
4.4
1.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect" Aiden's deep voice caresses you as they finish restraining your wrists and ankles, holding you open and helpless for their touch. You are already wet, aroused from the kisses and caresses that led you to this point. Their eyes rake over you, hungry. "Mm, I am going to enjoy you, pet."

Your lover's warm fingers caress your body and pussy with a delicacy you don't expect, the teasing sensation makes your hips shift and roll, seeking more stimulation. Aiden slowly obliges, two fingers sliding back to your entrance to collect your leaking cream, before circling your pussy, the other hand spreading your lips open, making you whimper softly at the feeling of your inner folds being exposed. Their warm wet mouth engulfs your engorged, vulnerable clit, gently sucking the sensitive crest, tongue flicking and stroking along the length of you. Aiden rests both of their hands between your thighs, the warm weight pressing your legs wider, while their thumbs slip into the slick channels made by your labia. Your arousal grows quickly while they tease your folds and their mouth engulfs your clit. Aidens thumbs pull outward, holding your labia apart.

Their tongue makes a slow, thorough investigation of your exposed pussy, exploring and stimulating every nerve it can find. You freeze, body nearly paralyzed as intense pleasure hits you like a wave, a breathy groan all the sound you can make as your partner lights your nerves up with their mouth. They hum their pleasure at your response, not stopping the erotic assault on your body for a moment. You shiver, an orgasm building rapidly. Suddenly, Aiden pulls both hands away, releases your needy clit from their mouth, and with a sadistic grin, brings their hand down hard on your swollen pussy lips, the smack causing you to jolt and yelp at the abrupt change. They don't let up, a flurry of swats and slaps sets fire to your nerves and makes you squirm helplessly against your restraints. As suddenly as they'd started, the slaps stop, replaced by gentle fingertips caressing your red, abused cunt and softly massaging your swollen clit. "Look at me, pet." You do, pupils blown wide with arousal.

"You are a sweet pain slut, aren't you."

"Yes" you whisper, eyes glazed and needy.

"Do you need to be hurt more?"

A soft moan, tension and arousal mixed; "Please."

"I hoped you'd say that." The sadistic pleasure is obvious in their tone.

Their hand leaves your needy clit, stroking down your inner thigh before pulling back and beginning a hard, repetitive smack against the tender flesh, your moans turning to gasps and yelps. your lover pushes your leg open, holding your knee flat to the bed while grabbing and twisting rosy, sensitized skin, making you shriek, the shriek turning into a moan as the endorphins hit and send you soaring. They alternate punishing slaps, sharp nips and bites, and vicious, twisting pinches to your inner thighs, interspersing soft circling strokes and smacks to your swollen pussy and aching clit, the pleasure and pain pushing you higher and higher, till you are teetering on the edge of orgasm.

Aiden plunges three fingers into your drenched channel, forcing you open. They push deep before curling their fingers to pull back hard on your g-spot, starting a fast, heavy rhythm that makes your core tense. "Squirt for me, pet." they growl, adding a finger to your clit, stroking and massaging already overstimulated nerves. You wail and shudder as your orgasm hits hard, cum flooding over their hand and drenching the pad under you. As you come, Aiden eases up, milking your orgasm with slow, strong strokes in time with your clenching, gushing channel. They finally stop as your muscles give way, tension releasing all at once. You sag, limp from your orgasm. "You are such a good slut, and we're definitely not done." The lust filled voice in your ear makes you shiver, as does the hand, still wet from your orgasm, sliding up your side to your nipple, flicking and rolling it. The new sensation sends a fresh wave of need through you, even while you're still panting from your orgasm. Aiden's hands and mouth are everywhere, stroking, sucking and biting your nipples, running their fingers delicately over your ribs and stomach, nipping your hips with sharp teeth, tapping your sensitive clit, which makes your muscles quiver in involuntary reaction.

"Look at me" they say, one hand sliding to your throat, claiming it while they watch your eyes glaze at the sensation. Leaning over you, they kiss you deep and slow. "I want to fuck you" your lover growls against your mouth; you moan and nod against their hand, desperate to feel them fill you. Cool air wafts over your flushed skin as Aiden pulls away and undoes the restraints around your ankles and wrists. A quick metallic ripping sound and they're back, pushing your legs up, cock hard against your cunt, filling you completely in one quick thrust. They groan while your pussy clenches tight at the sudden invasion, your hands pulling them to you, needy and desperate. Feral growls and moans escape both of you as Aiden fucks you hard and deep, rocking to hit a spot that makes you writhe and gush from the intensity, your mewls and panting whimpers urge them on.

"Fuck, pet, you feel so good." they moan while your channel clamps hard around their cock, another orgasm looming, making you shake and beg, an incoherent stream of words and sounds escaping. Aidens thrusts grow fast and aggressive, pounding into you as you explode, back arched and legs clamped around them, forcing them deeper than ever inside you. They yell and erupt, coming hard with short, fast thrusts while your orgasm milks their pulsing cock. They collapse on top of you, panting and slick with sweat and your arousal, small quivers still racing through you both as you come down. Aidens hand tangles in your hair, turning your face to kiss you before rolling over, slowly easing their cock from your channel, whispering in your ear "Such a good slut." You humm contentedly, eyes half lidded, drunk on pleasure, one hand light on their hip, maintaining contact while the ceiling fan cools your flushed, sweaty skin.