Aiding the Admiral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh yeah," she breathed, "just like that."

Bryan's hips slowed but never stopped, and Tyrande quickly silenced Jaina with a hand that pulled her head-first back into her crotch. Held in place, Jaina occupied her mouth with the elf's holes, tonguing at one and then switching to the other while Bryan continued to drill her from behind. Quickly, he resumed his former pace, slamming Jaina's pussy with an enthused ferocity that soon drove her to another orgasm. Her body shook with a climax equally as powerful as the last, and once she had calmed down she tapped out, a grin directed at Tyrande on her face.

"Your turn, let's switch."

With a nod of agreement from the night elf matriarch, the two traded places, with Jaina lying upon her back and Tyrande face down in the sorceress' nethers, her big booty up in the air and presented to him. Bryan eyed it while she began to tend to Jaina's needs. Her purple body wiggled ever so slightly, and Tyrande's ass, just as grand as Jaina's, shook back and forth like a leaf in a calm breeze. His cock was rock hard--almost painfully so--and it seemed to pulsate with an immense desire to penetrate the elf. He could spare no time, his body wouldn't allow it, and so he hurriedly positioned himself behind her, one hand on her hip while his other hand guided himself into her. She gasped upon his entry, body tensing as he stuffed her full of dick, stretching wide the tight confines of her sweltering pussy.

Immediately he began to take her to task, sawing his girthy length in and out of her and admiring her toned body. Unlike Jaina, Tyrande was a warrior, with sculpted arms and a muscled back that flexed with each inwards thrust. Despite this, her elven beauty suffered not; her well endowed bust swayed from the force of his pounding, and her fat ass bounced enticingly against his hips while her greedy cunt clutched possessively at his member. Her cries were animalistic, and he enjoyed extracting them from the elf with every deep thrust into her pussy and every smack against her ass.

"Your assistant's... not bad," Tyrande grunted, grasping tightly at Jaina's legs while Bryan's hips pumped into her from behind, hammering against the plump cheeks of her purple booty and creating a harmonious smacking of flesh on flesh that seemed to resonate throughout the stone-walled room.

"I can see that." Jaina looked up at him and grinned, a mischievous twinkle in her eye as she leaned forward. Her hand rose then, and she delivered a powerful slap to the night elf's wobbling behind, eliciting a yelp from the woman currently getting her pussy packed full of cock. Tyrande shot Jaina a glare but otherwise said nothing, enjoying the steady pounding she was receiving and further arching her back so as to better present herself for Bryan and his rampaging cock. Eager to please and horny beyond belief, he worked towards bringing the amazonian queen to a much needed climax, deep-dicking her with long, deliberate strokes that ensured she savored every inch of his manhood. Equally horny, Tyrande threw her ass back against him, becoming lax in her eating out of Jaina's holes as she worked her pussy against his cock, building closer and closer towards her climax until at last she came.

With a growl-like moan, she shoved herself back against him with enough force to nearly knock him backwards, booty jiggling upon impact and body quivering as she came, her well-fucked pussy dripping its juices onto the bed. Emboldened and on the brink of an orgasm himself, Bryan gave her a few quick thrusts and then pulled out with a groan, jerking himself off onto her ass and coating her cheeks with abundant strings of sticky white jizz. Though he was tired, his intense sexual arousal drove his vigor to new heights, and when he was finished her ass was stained with sweat and lines of cum that clung to her skin.

Panting, he relaxed back upon the bed, recuperating from his climactic exertion. Jaina and Tyrande repositioned themselves in the meantime, with Tyrande facing him and Jaina behind her with what appeared to be a strap-on. It was a wholly unexpected sight, yet the oddity passed over him quickly, for after tonight anything seemed possible to him. And though he had just came, he could feel that familiar yearning sensation rising in his loins once more as he watched Jaina begin lick the cum off of Tyrande's ass. Her tongue glided across the elf's bubbly behind, cajoling his cum up into her mouth and happily swallowing it down. Jaina consumed every last drop, lapping at each line of cum until Tyrande's ass sparkled clean with saliva.

Afterwards, having cleaned her off, Jaina's intentions turned to the unused star winking up at her. Strap-on firmly set, she pressed its artificial head against Tyrande's asshole and pushed forward with all of her weight. The two women grunted simultaneously, Jaina from exertion and Tyrande from having her bowels plugged full of the cock-like contraption. Kind as she was, the sorceress showed no compassion to the elf's behind; she gripped at the muscular woman's hips and thrusted madly, slamming her body against hers and ravaging Tyrande's ass.

Catching a second wind, he licked his lips and shuffled forward upon his knees until his manhood was dangling in Tyrande's face. At first he wasn't sure if she would reject him for she seemed to scowl, but after a moment of hesitation she took him into her mouth, sliding his head past her lips and then continuing further. She blew him slowly, sucking out any residual cum while Jaina jolted her body with every thrust. The busty sorceress seemed to take joy in spitroasting the elf, and she hammered away enthusiastically at her asshole, clapping Tyrande's cheeks just as he had. Bryan was impressed, and he grinned, catching Tyrande's eye as she pushed forward, sliding his cock over her tongue and down into her gullet. She throated him with all the experience of her ten-thousand years, easily gulping him down and massaging the underside of his shaft with her tongue.

Bryan groaned needily, gently placing his hand upon her head as she pulled away, slowly and deliberately, her full lips dragging satisfyingly along his length. When it had escaped her mouth, she grasped it with one of her hands and slapped it against her tongue, admiring its thickness before engulfing it once more, taking half of his length with each tilted bob of her head. Tyrande was liberal with her saliva, sloppily coating his shaft until it was dripping with her fluids and using her tongue to pay special attention to the head of his cock. Jaina, meanwhile, continued to piston her strap-on in and out of the elf's asshole, making her cheeks wobble like waves on water whilst barraging them with light spankings. He wasn't exactly sure how much pleasure the sorceress was deriving from excavating Tyrande's bowels, but the wide grin on her face told him that she was enjoying herself.

A loud slurp pulled his eyes away from Jaina and back down to Tyrande. She was feasting upon his head, cheeks concave and tongue whirling around it while she sucked noisily upon it. Her hands had come to wrap around the rest of his member, twisting and pulling at it in an effort to coax the cum out of his balls. Her technique worked wonders; between her skilled hands, warm mouth, muffled groans and the lewd sounds of her dick sucking, he could resist no longer. His balls churned and his manhood pulsed, pumping a thick load of cum directly into Tyrande's mouth. With a pleased hum, she swallowed the entirety of his salty concoction, gulping it down as if sucking upon a straw while her hands continued to wring his cock, forcing more and more of his baby batter into her gullet.

She seemed to encourage his balls to produce more, for a second abnormally large load followed the first. Regardless, she devoured it all without complaint while Jaina hammered her ass from behind, and he could only assume that the night elf matriarch was used to such depraved treatments being administered upon her body. Tyrande gave his member a few more bobs of the head before releasing it from her mouth, her interest in his softening member rapidly declining. Sighing, he fell back into a prone position atop the bed, watching with fatigued interest as the women indulged in each other's bodies as if he wasn't there. Jaina's thrusts were fierce, but when they swapped positions Tyrande's thrusts were even fiercer yet: she drilled the sorceress' ass like it was a form of punishment, spanking her thick jiggly cheeks and occasionally yanking on her white-blonde tresses with both hands.

And though it may have seemed like punishment, Jaina was nothing but a chorus of satisfied moans and squeals. Face down ass up with her cheek pressed against the bed, she rubbed at her clit while Tyrande abused her rectum, ass and thighs wobbling as she came again and again. The two women seemed insatiable, and Bryan watched this for some time before his combined lack of sleep and sexual exertion made his eyelids start to droop. He struggled to keep them open but his body and the comfortable pillow he was resting upon wouldn't allow it. Slowly, his eyes closed and his consciousness faded away, replaced by lascivious dreams of the busty archmage and the amazonian priestess.

12