Aiko and Her Seven Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the kitchen, I prepared breakfast for my brothers. Miso soup with tofu and seaweed from the previous night had been reheated in a pot on the stove. I lay out the bowls and hashi (chopsticks) next to the cooker that held the steamed white rice. An assortment of pickled vegetables and ferment soybeans are set out on the dining table along with the slices of fried egg rolls and portions of fish.

I had just finished a bowl of rice with some fish and was about to wake my sleeping brothers when I heard the back door open and saw my eldest brother walk into the kitchen to slump into a chair. "'Oniisan' (older brother), are you just coming home? All this time I thought you were asleep in your room.

"Hai, Aiko-chan, I was out all night with banker Mizumoto-sama drinking and entertaining him to secure a loan to purchase new equipment for the bakery. We ate, drank, caroused with bar girls, and sang karaoke all night...sigh, what an utter boor Mizumoto-sama is. He extracted every yen he could from me, making me flatter and cajole him before he finally agreed to acceptable terms. And when we were surrounded by his female 'companions,' all I could think of was how I had my beautiful younger sister awaiting to pleasure me at home."

"Ah, you flatter me...and congratulations on securing a much-needed loan for the family business. Come...you must be stressed...and need to sleep to at least mid-day...do not worry, the operations can manage for at least half a day without you. Here, let me massage your head and shoulders so that my before my oniisan goes to bed."

"Aiko-chan," said Ichiro as he took my hands from his shoulders and pulling them and me across his body, place my fingers on his obvious manhood. Kissing me tenderly, he then whispered, "It is not my head and shoulders that need your massage...."

"Hai, Oniisan, I feel your urgency," I teased as I stroked his bulge before hastily undoing his pants before pulling it and his tented underwear down to his ankles. Grasping and pumping his hard shaft, I whispered, "Perhaps your little sister can help her eldest brother to relax by doing this..." And with that I opened my mouth and lowered my head, taking Ichiro's engorged manhood between my sucking lips.

"Ooh, yes, Aiko-chan...you are far better than the 'yariman' (sluts) at the bar..."

My head flew back in shock, letting Ichiro's manhood escape my mouth as I squeezed him tightly. "What? You let a yariman place her filthy mouth on your 'chinpo' (penis)?"

"'Itai! (That hurts, ouch)' gasped Ichiro as he jerked at my squeezing grip and sudden anger. "It was Mizumoto-sama's fault! He had his favorite yariman sucking on him and laughed at me as I struggled to fend off two such women. He laughed louder when one yariman held me down while the other managed to unzip me and pounced me unexpectedly before I managed to stop her. But, don't worry...she only got one suck before I pulled out, saying I needed to go to the restroom. There I washed my chinpo and wiped it clean."

"Hmmph! You best be telling the truth, oniisan! I don't want any filthy diseased 'yūjo' (a lowly prostitute, hooker) infecting my oldest brother...and for that matter, me! Hmmph! I bet she could not do this as I do?" And with that said, I proceeded vividly remind my oldest brother of my feminine joys that were his for the asking.

Ichiro's body jerked when I swallowed his entire length with practiced ease and then trembled as I repeated my head bobbing again and again. "Oooh, Aiko, why would I have need of a yariman at some sleazy bar when I have a one for a little sister. Why don't you show me that you are better, my little 'shōgi' (prostitute, call-girl)?"

"Hmmph, shogi, huh? I'll show you..." With that said, I gathered my dress about my waist and straddled my eldest brother's lap. Then grasping his rock-hard cock, had his flange head plowing my sopping wet ware-me (pussy slit). "Is not this far better than any shogi?' slipped from my lips as the first chinpo of the day slowly spread and sank into my 'josei-ki' (pussy). "You'd best not forget your sister-wife at home and what I have to offer my oldest brother...whenever he wants it... disease-free ...and for free. Hmmph!" I bounced lewdly on my brother's embedded cock, rejoicing in the feeling of him churning my flowing wetness into a heady foam.

"Hai, Aiko-chan, how can I forget. I was your first to take you and make you a woman. I remember how you wanted us to bathe together...how you soaped my body and especially my chinpo...shamelessly rubbing your sweet pointed 'oppai' (tits) against me. How tight you were that first time...as you are now. Ah, you were so enticing that by the time you told me of our parents' plans for you in terms of the family and our brothers, I could not help but agree, you little 'kitsune' (fox).

Kissing me deeply as his hands gripped and squeezed my buns, pulling me to him. "By the way," Ichiro murmured as his lips found my throat, "did you remembered to clean your nether orifices this morning...and lubricate them well...given your lusty brothers? You have?" asked Ichiro as he kissed and then enthusiastically sucked on my rigid nipples. "Good girl...we cannot afford to have our in-house yariman inadvertently hurt while pleasing her brothers."

"Good morning!" was uttered and turning my head I saw Taizo enter the kitchen and nonchalantly beginning to make his bowl of rice before moving to the dining table. "How's Aiko-chan, Ichiro? Is her 'manko' (cunt) as tight as ever? She is? Good! I'm after you so please lubricate her well while I eat my breakfast. Because I have to open up the production line, I will not have time for foreplay to make her juicy."

"Hey, Taizo, you'll be happy to know that I got old man Mizumoto to make us that loan so that we can get the machinery you wanted," Ichiro said as he spoke over my shoulder while I began to enthusiastically bounced on his embedded manhood. "It took me all night long...but I got it. Aiko-chan was just 'congratulating' me before I catch some sleep...I should be in by mid-day. Forgive me, Taizo, but I think our sister is very demanding this morning."

"Ooh, Ichiro, stop talking...I'm so close..."

"Oh, Aiko-chan, my little kitsune! Thinking of you and the special way in which you 'arouse' our brothers, you house-shōgi...you make me ready to cum! Hai, I'm going to cum...and give my horny sister what she so richly deserves...and wants. Oh, yes...oh, yes..."

"Me too, Ichiro! I am close to cumming! Hold on...a little longer...yes...yes! Oh, Ichiro, shoot! Fill your yariman sister with your hot white sticky seed! Cum, Ichiro! Arrghh! I'm cumming! Shoot, brother! Fill my manko with your seed! Arrghh!!"

Ichiro grasped my buns and violently yanked me to him as he crammed himself deep between my legs. I could feel his sudden burst of hot sticky cum filling my churning pussy as I jerked and shuddered with the spasms of my first orgasm of the day. Resting limply against Ichiro's shoulder, I whispered, "Better than any bar yariman, neh? Off to bed with you, oniisan...and don't you dare dream of any yūjo...except me."

I lifted myself from Ichiro's throbbing and immediately felt his semen begin to seep out of me. However, before I could wipe myself, I was spun around and bent over the kitchen counter by Taizo. "My turn, 'oneechan' (older sister)!" grunted my brother who abruptly thrust his stiffness into me recently vacated pussy.

I whimpered childishly under Taizo's forceful humping, his groin slapping loudly and quickly against my quivering buns. My dress and apron were promptly push up to my armpits. "Ah, I don't know why you bother to dress at all, Aiko-chan. Clothes just get in the way," said the always practical brother as he exposed and groped my pointy oppai, squeezing and milking them by tugging and tweaking on my extended stiff nipples, making me girlishly whimper.

"Ho, Taizo, there's no need to be so rough with our fragile sister. She can't exactly run away bent over the counter, neh?" smirked Rokuro who poured himself a bowl of miso soup, slurping it loudly as he watched Taizo fuck me like a dog takes his bitch-in-heat.

"Uh, uh," grunted Taizo as he pounded into me, "Rokuro, don't forget you need to drive into the city to pick up a load of sweet rice from the distributors. When you return to the shop, take our freshly baked goods to our various vendors. Instead of bothering my morning session with our oneechan, you should be getting ready to push off to beat the morning traffic."

"Ah, I cannot even eat my breakfast...ah, Aiko-chan, if you possibly can, can you make me two...no three...onigiri (rice balls) for the road while I use the toilet?"

"Hai, Rokuro," I uttered and nodded as I lifted my chest from the counter. "Excuse me, Taizo, but I need to go to the cupboard and then the refrigerator."

However, instead of releasing me, Taizo just grunted and gripped my hips even tighter as he shoved himself even deeper into me. Unable to dislodge him, I could not straighten completely and was forced to move bent over from the waist while Taizo continued his humping of my josei-ki, tossing me about with his rapid thrusts. Holding on to counter and chair backs, I awkwardly scuffled about the kitchen, gathering all of the ingredients and make it back to the kitchen table. I somehow managed to quickly stuff and then shape the onigiri, flavored them with fish flakes, and wrapped them in nori (thin sheets of seaweed) before wrapping them in plastic wrap.

Fortunately, I was able to do so before Taizo began to furiously take me so forcefully that my dangling breasts flopped violently on my heaving chest. His groin slapped sharply against my quivering buttocks, forcing me to grab the table edge so that I wouldn't be thrown forward. Before I knew it, my brother uttered three guttural grunts, lifting me with three vicious thrusts that slammed me against the table. My well-abused sex was immediately flooded by Taizo's copious semen load that when added to Ichiro's previous deposit, dripped freely from my dilated chitsu.

"'Domo' (thanks), oneechan," Taizo breathlessly mumbled as he kissed my exposed back while playfully rolling my extended nipples between his fingers. "Domo. Now, that I have started the day properly, I can begin work. Aiko-chan, can you please wake the sleepy twins when you can? If not, I will have started doing everything by the time they make their way to the shop. Now I must go." And with that Taizo withdrew, squeezed my oppai one last time, pulled up his clothes and quickly exited the house.

I had just straightened my clothes when Rokuro returned to the kitchen. "Domo, Aiko-chan, for making me my onigiri while you were being molested by our brother. Ah, how I envy him for being able to avail himself of your delicious josei-ki...but, alas, I need to be on the road soon...

"Ah, but, perhaps...I am so swollen that I might burst at any moment. Maybe, Aiko-chan..." said Rokuro slyly. "We may not have enough time for a full morning delight session, but perhaps...my caring older sister might find a way to take care of this tremendous and certainly uncomfortable bulge in my pants, neh? My chinpo is so hard and full I might mistake it for the truck's stick shift. You wouldn't want me on the road in the family truck and get into an accident, would you?" With that Rokuro hastily undid and dropped his pants and underwear and his sizeable chinpo sprung and bobbed before my startled but appreciative eyes.

"You are always such a sly one, Rokuro, to take advantage of me. You know that Ichiro and Taizo have had their way with me and have aroused me greatly," I moaned enticingly, knowing that talking suggestively to Rokuro excited him greatly. "You are so terrible to flaunt this humungous chinpo of yours, making my mouth water..."

My hand closed around and began sliding up and down his fleshy shaft as I uttered in a helpless tone of voice, "You know that I am such a wanton 'yūjo' when it comes to you." I quickly masturbated my brother faster and faster before my lips latched on to and urgently sucked on his flanged penis head.

"Don't be a meanie, Rokuro," I pleaded childishly when I released him from my mouth. "Let me taste of your yummy semen...so hot, thick, and sticky...please? I want you so badly. Shoot, Rokuro...cum..."

I never got the chance to finish my entreaty as Rokuro grasped my head and shoving his chinpo between my lips, exploded scalding semen into my welcoming mouth. So profuse was his discharge that I had to gulp and swallow as quickly as I could. When his hips finally stopped bucking and he released my head, I pulled back and gasped desperately for air, letting his still-hard cock slipped from my grasping lips.

"That was 'oishi' (delicious)! I had dessert for breakfast...yum. Hmmm, do you feel better, Rokuro? You do? Good. Hmm, then you should best be off with you to avoid traffic. What is that? After work? Certainly...neh?"

"Hai, Aiko-chan! I will definitely be 'recharged' by then. Domo...for relieving me." With that said, Rokuro pulled up his pants, grabbed his three onigiris, and hastily left the house.

"Ah, what a puddle of manly emission I have leaked," I said to myself as I took off my apron to wipe the floor of my drippings. "And I think there is some more by the kitchen table where Taizo took me. Oh, well, I'll get that one later...I had best get the twins up before Taizo gets mad. Hmmm, I wonder where Jiro could be?"

I was just about to climb the stairs to the second story when I met Shichiro who was descending with his bashful smile and downcast eyes. "Good morning, Aiko-chan. You must have been 'busy' so early in the morning. I can see this by the slight glistening of your skin, the flush of your face, your mussed hair, and a wrinkled dress. Hmmm... domo for taking such good care of us."

"Hai, Shichiro-chan," I chirped to my cute bashful eighteen-year-old little brother who was dressed in his school uniform. Pressing my thighs together so as not to leak some more, I hastily continued, "Breakfast is laid out for you...help yourself. Taizo and Rokuro have left already. Are there any upstairs who have not yet gotten up?"

"Ichiro just came and promptly fell asleep. Jiro is up and using the bathroom and should be getting dressed. Shiro and Shinji are still asleep although I thought I saw Shiro stirring." Then after a pause, Shichiro mumbled, "Aah, Oneechan, I must quickly eat and go for we have our final examinations today. Would...could I...'see'...you I after I return from school?"

"Of course, Shichiro-chan, you are my baby-brother and you can see me anytime...day or night. Now, go eat...for I must waken your brothers for work. Have a nice day and study hard, Shichiro-chan, I look forward to our meeting this later this afternoon."

Bowing to my youngest brother, I ascended the stairs and softly knocked on the bathroom door. "Jiro-san, your breakfast is..." The bathroom door unexpectedly open and I was quickly pulled into the room by a completely naked Jiro.

"Jiro-san, what..." was all I could utter before I was pressed against the sink counter and kissed passionately by my older brother. My dress was pulled up, over my arms and head, and then discarded. I moaned when my neck and shoulders were kissed and then gasped loudly when one of my stiff red nipples was inhaled and tugged from my sweat-glistening chest while my other perky mound was fondled. Of all my brothers, Jiro knew that suckling and caressing my perky breasts short-circuited any objections or resistance that I might have, and he was an expert when it came to doing so.

Clinging to and kissing Jiro, I molded my naked body to his hard-muscular form feeling his enlarged manhood pressing against my stomach. Although I felt myself greatly aroused once again, I managed to pull my lips from his to mumble, "Please...Jiro-san...not now. Breakfast is ready. So, please help yourself...I must wake up the twins."

"'Dame' (not so, no), Aiko-chan. The repast that I wish to help myself to is not set out on the dining table. His hand slid down my belly to cup and squeeze my sopping wet ware-me before slipping under my thigh. Lifting my leg, Jiro abruptly inserted his rigid manhood into my twisting sex, making me cry out in surprise and joy.

"Hmmm," he moaned as he effortlessly pierced me to the core, ramming me repeatedly so that I was virtually seated on the counter edge, Hmmm. "I see that at least one or more of my brothers has already greased your juicy manko by the way you are so loose and slippery. This will not do! I need a tighter sheathe for my katana this morning."

Then before I could respond, Jiro yanked out of my pussy and pulled me off the counter, pushing me against the door so that the side of my face was pressed against its wooden surface. Jiro parted my legs and pulled my hips back before spreading my buttocks. I knew that my 'kōmon' (anus) was clearly visible to Jiro and instantly knew what he desired. I still cried out in surprise, however, when his finger wormed its way into my puckered opening.

"What a lovely kōmon you have Aiko-chan. While it is still closed, it glistens and is slippery but not with sperm. Did you clean and lubricate it this morning after relieving yourself? You did? Ah, you have learned well from the time I introduced you 'jūkan' (sodomy). However, just so you do not make too much noise when I enter your anal tightness, let me give my chinpo an extra coating." With that, Jiro pulled out a tube of lubricant from a counter drawer and squirted a glob over his flanged penis head and down its shaft.

Despite the added slipperiness and knowing what to expect, I could not help but issue a shrill whine as Jiro's penis head was pressed into and parted my anal pucker. Experience and Jiro had taught me to relax and accept what was about to happen for there was no denying my persuasive older brother when he wanted something especially my squirming kōmon. Still, when his meaty eel slithered through my sphincter ring and into my tight rear orifice, I couldn't help but whine loudly.

Making no effort to muffle my childlike sounds gasps uttered, Jiro steadily pumped back and forth, gradually loosening my nether orifice until I could take all of him with ease. His fingers found my throbbing clitoris, and massaged and strummed it until my hisses of wincing pain became of groans undisguised pleasure.

"Ah, Aiko-chan, you have a kōmon that was meant to be 'used' by a man. What a lucky brother am I to have a brazen yariman for a sister who is always willing to be...as the ganji say...to be 'butt-fucked!'"

I sought to respond in a fervent denial of Jiro's description of me but my mouth could not work properly as waves of indescribable eroticism overwhelmed me. I twisted with each stroke delivered between my quivering buttocks and his rapid stroking of my love pearl. Panting breathlessly, I began to tremble and jerk uncontrollably...the telltale signs of my rapidly approaching climax.

By his harsh breathing, I sensed that Jiro too was close to a tremendous ejaculation into my bowels. All he needed was that little spark of flattery that would ignite the wildfire of his loins. With a meek but slutty whimper that never failed to heighten Jiro's sexual arousal, I pleaded, "Oh Jiro-sama! Ohh, please, oniisama (esteemed older brother), please be kind in ravaging little sister's kōmon. You are so big in my little...oh, it hurts so much...that is why it is reserved for only you. Oh, oh, oh...oniisama...please be gentle."

I was savagely slammed against the bathroom wall as Jiro repeatedly crammed his hard-on between my butt cheeks causing me to rise to the balls of my feet. His fingertips furiously flew over my throbbing love pearl, causing me to jerk wildly. Then with a sudden lunge of his hip, he drove deep into me as his manly sperm spewed in my rectal channel and like petroleum being spray on a raging fire. I erupted in a furious orgasm that caused me to buck and shake violently. Completely exhausted, I slumped in a spent heap at Jiro's feet.