Aiko and Her Seven Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jiro's slimy manhood nudge the length of my lips until I caught the not-so-subtle hint and opened my mouth to admit his still throbbing man-meat into my mouth. "What an obedient and loving sister. Make sure to suck and lick me clean...I can't visit clients with sticky underwear. That's it...such a good little sister...always taking good care of her brothers. But enough...stop...for if you make me hard again, I will be late for my appointments. Now, I must eat my breakfast for I have much to do today. Domo, Aiko-chan, for your bodily morning delights."

"Hai," I whispered breathlessly with a slight nod as I sought to compose myself. "Have a nice day, Jiro-san."

I was so drained that I did not know how I managed to stand. I was vaguely aware of Jiro's recently planted seed seeking to ooze slowly from my dilated kōmon and trickle down my inner thighs. Not bothering to dress, I staggered out of the bathroom to the twins' bedroom. There I saw Shiro sitting up, rubbing his eyes as he yawned and Shinji still sleeping on his futon.

"Hey, you two! Time to get up! Come on, Shinji, wake up. Taizo will be extremely mad if you two are late for work. Breakfast is ready...come on...get going!"

"Not so loud, Aiko-chan! I'm up already...hey, you're naked! Hey, Shinji, look at our oneesan...she naked...on our bedding! Hey, wake up...ah, Aiko-chan, he's dead to the world. Maybe you could rouse him...by 'arousing' him your special way...you know..." With that said, Shiro made a gesture of an open grasp with his hand which he jerked up and down while opening his mouth over his motion.

"Sigh! I swear that even though the two of you are twenty-two-years old, you are still naughty little boys. The things an older sister must do..." With that, I pulled down Shinji's covering futon and then yanked down his sleep pants and underwear. Kneel at his hips, I grasped his flaccid chinpo and began to slowly tug on my younger brother. I was pleased when Shinji moaned sleepily when his member began to swell in my finger-ring. I lowered my head and took him into my open mouth. Sucking his hardening chinpo into my mouth, I then swallowed him until my lips touch his hairy groin.

Just when I thought I had awoken Shinji from his deep-sleep, he tossed and turned, causing him to slip from my lips. "Shinji, wake up!" I said as I reposition myself between his splayed legs and grasped his sway penis again. "Wake up!"

However, before my lips could latch on to Shinji's cock, I felt strong hands gripping my waist and myself being mounted by another. "Shiro! What are you doing?" I gasped as I looked over my shoulder. "Stop that! You need to go to..."

My protest was cut off in mid-sentence by a thick long erection being thrust into my well-used sex. "Sorry, oneesan, but the sight of you naked with your bare butt stuck up in the air while you suck on my twin's chinpo is too much. Ahh, and the fact that my chinpo is already coated with sperm, I know that I am not the first brother to have used you this morning. Hmmm, and by the white cum I see leaking from your open kōmon, I would say that you have had a rather busy morning."

When I sought to lurch forward to escape Shiro's impalement, one of my stiff nipples was latched on by a pair of lips while the other rubbery cylinder was pinched and rolled between someone's thumb and forefinger. Looking down, I saw Shinji's mischievous grin and twinkling eyes.

"Good morning, Aiko-chan! You and Jiro were making so much noise in the bathroom that we decided to set this trap for you. And when you staggered into our bedroom naked and smelling of sex, you fell right into our hands. Hey, brother, I am ready! Are you ready to switch? Good! Now!"

I don't know how the twins did it but suddenly I found Shinji's fully-erect chinpo that I had unwittingly sucked in iron-hardness, buried in my chitsu, and my buttocks being spread for my kōmon pierced by Shiro engorged chinpo. The twin sighed loudly as their manhoods penetrated my nether orifices at the same time, rubbing against each other, separated only by a thin wall of flesh within my body. They then proceeded to take me in tandem harmony, making them...and me...toss in utter ecstasy until we burst into flames the uninhibited and sinful lust.

I was bathed in the sweat of the twins' and mine, and consumed by the stimulating sounds and heady aroma of sex. I don't know how many climaxes I skimmed through while sandwiched between the twins...all I knew was that I was convulsing and deliriously out of my mind. Shiro grunted loudly and my bowels swelled with his ejaculation. That triggered his brother orgasm as Shinji groaned loudly as hisuchinpo was driven into my manko, adding his sperm to that of his older brothers.

Chuckling at their successful double-penetration of me, the twins withdrew and my nether orifices obscenely gushed from with the collective cum of my brothers. "Domo, oneesan! You were the most unexpectedly pleasant way to start the day. We must do this again...soon. Have a nice day..." and soft snickering was the last what I vaguely heard. Spent, I collapsed in utter fatigue, unable to move from the twins' futon and quickly drifted into a welcomed slumber.

I don't know how much time passed before I was rolled over on to my back. Barely able to open my sleepy eyes, I saw Ichiro's face looming over mine. "Don't worry about lunch for the brothers, Aiko-chan. I ordered bentos (boxed lunched) for them and have informed them that after work we shall have beer to celebrate the obtaining the loan for our business. It will also give my little sister a much-needed chance to recuperate so that she can continue to serve her family...by 'pleasuring' her brothers. Rest well, Aiko-cha, for when your brothers and I return from drinking, we may wish to cap our celebration by having a 'rankō pātī' (sexual orgy) with our favorite sister."

With that, my eldest brother spread and knelt between my limp legs. Draping my thighs over his, he leaned forward to spread my ware-me wide. With a grunt, Ichiro easily penetrated josei-ki and proceeded to take me, his large body sliding on mine, crushing me to the futon beneath. This was no pillowing...no coupling. I was as the ganji say, "fucked" -- fast...hard...and...mercilessly like a yūjo would be.

When Ichiro left me, I cried pitifully. I had fulfilled my parents' wishes for my brothers were still single and with me as their available and willing sister-wife, were not like to stray. I had become the glue that held the brothers together...even if that glue consisted largely of their ejaculated semen. Yet, having been used by six brothers this morning, I felt like the house shogi that my eldest brother had called me...selling my body to my brothers for the sake of my family and its business. This realization saddened me deeply as tears seeped from my closed eyes.

I must have cried myself to sleep for it was Shichiro, calling my name, who roused me. "Oneesan! Oneesan, are you okay? It's in the late afternoon and I have found you naked, disheveled, and covered with semen. This is not like you, Aiko-chan. Is something is wrong? Has one of my brothers done something to make you sad?

"Come, Aiko-chan, I will help you. Let me help you down the stairs to the ofuro so you may cleanse yourself, bathe, and relax. Come, stand up and put your arm around my shoulder so that I can help you."

Walking me carefully down the stairs to the ofuro, Shichiro sat me on a stool outside of the bath while he undressed and filled it with steamy water. Then letting down my hair, he used a small bucket to pour water from the tub over my head and body. Surprisingly, he caringly shampooed my long hair before rinsing it thoroughly. Using a soapy washcloth, he washed and rinsed me with an endearing sensitivity and utmost concern.

"Aiko-chan, you're so beautiful...and loving...always taking care of us...even though some of my siblings may not 'appropriately' show the proper appreciation you deserve. Please let me say that I love you, Aiko-chan, not only as a sister but as a woman too. Now, could you please wash your...ware-me...and after I rinse you, please enter and rest in the ofuro."

As I gently washed the dried semen from my pubic hair and between my legs, I asked, "Domo, Shichiro, for being so kind. But earlier you had asked to 'talk' with me. Can you tell me what you wanted to talk about?"

"Aah, it can wait, oneesan. Here let me rinse you...now, why don't you soak in the ofuro?"

"No, Shichiro, your kind caring was what I needed. Let me return the tenderness you shared with me by washing you. Then we can soak together in the ofuro, neh?"

As I wash Shichiro, I could not help but notice that he sought to hide his chinpo under a washcloth. "Shichiro, if you love me so much, why haven't you sought to be 'intimate' with me. You know that I have willingly coupled with our brothers and have not sought to hide it or to be ashamed of doing so. You do know that I would let you do whatever you asked of me."

My youngest brother turned a bright red and I knew that it wasn't from the steamy water that I poured over his youthful but extremely lean and muscular body. "I...have wanted to, Aiko-chan...and my brothers are always egging me on or making harsh fun of my virginity... especially when I have such a lovely and willing sister like you," hesitantly tumbled out of his mouth as Shichiro hung his head. "I am...ashamed...of my sexual ineptness."

My soapy hands casually brushed aside the wash towel draped loosely over his loins, and my fingers wrapped themselves around an amazingly thick and long chinpo. Nonchalantly masturbating Shichiro under the guise of washing his privates, I softly murmured. "You know you can come to me at any time...and if you desire more privacy, visit me at night. Believe me Shichiro, from what I hold in my hand, you have without a doubt the largest chinpo of the family. You have nothing to be ashamed of," I whispered before kissing my youngest brother to reassure him and was amazed when he returned it with a kiss of unspoken desire and urgent need.

"I...Aiko-chan...I wish to be...intimate with you...but, do not know..."

"You wish to make love to me, Shichiro?" When my little brother nodded his head, I simply said, "Then lay down on your back and let us do so."

Shichiro complied but was unable to look at me as I washed his loins clean while continuing to stroke his manhood that stuck up from his groin. I lowered my head and took the bulbous head of his cock into my mouth, enjoying his uttered moan of delight and how his hips jerked upwards to thrust further down my throat. I shamelessly suck, licked, and swallowed as much of my youngest brother's chinpo as I could until his slender but muscular body trembled with anticipation.

"Shichiro? I long to feel your enormous manhood deep within my shameless body, but only if you want to. Do you want to rid yourself of your virginity and become a man? Do you wish to be my special lover?"

"Hai, oneesan," utter Shichiro who meekly nodded, "I've wanted you in the worse way...for so long...you are so beautiful...so desirable..."

Straddling his hips, I squatted and reached between my spread legs to grasp the veiny shaft of his penis. Rubbing it up and down my sopping wet ware-me, I finally lodged it at the entrance of my chitsu. "Then raise your head, Shichiro, and open your eyes. Look between my spread legs to see your large hard chinpo pierce my hot wet manko..."

Bracing my forearms on my spread thighs, I steadied my wide squat and slowly lowered my womanhood upon the meaty flanged head of his throbbing monstrous chinpo. However, even though my josei-ki had been repeatedly and vigorously used by brothers a few hours ago, I struggled at first to accommodate the sheer size of my youngest brother. Whimpering pitifully as I determinedly pushed down, I felt myself being slowly stretched by and impaled on what felt like a huge pillar of flesh.

"'Sugoine!' (Unbelievable!) You are so...enormous...within me...touching parts of me that your brothers never came close to! Do you see, Shichiro, how you penetrate my chitsu...sinking into me?" I moaned as my hips gradually moved up and down in my crouching position, leaning back to grasp his thighs for support and to provide my youngest brother with a clear view of his manhood disappearing into me. "You are...sugoine!"

I cried out and shuddered when I sat down and took Shichiro's entire length into my body. As my pubic hair ground against his, I leaned forward to rest upon my brother, letting my stiff nipples drift across his beating chest. My lips found his and I tenderly kissing him until he returned my kisses with appreciation, passion and undisguised lust.

Then lifting myself, I began to undulate my hips and reveled as Shichiro's embedded chinpo slid back and forth within me. My ware-me furiously ground against his groin as I couldn't stop myself from taking my brother into me over and over. His moans of raw new pleasure, the squishing sounds of my sexual excitement, and the hot breathless pants that issued from my parted lips filled the tiled bathroom.

Shichiro began to drive upwards and searing jolts of never experienced ecstasy surged through me. His thrusts into me were so rapid and forcefully that my modest breasts jiggled violently and I would have surely been bucked off his straddled hips if Shichiro was not firmly holding my upper thighs. I felt my insides being twisted tighter and tighter and then Shichiro issued a deep guttural grunt and drove his massive organ deep into me. As his massive ejaculation exploded deep within my churning chitsu, a mind-rendering orgasm instantly consumed me.

I dropped limply on Shichiro, still shivering with the aftermath of my gut-wrenching convulsions. My youngest brother held me tenderly and caressed me as his lips found my shoulder, neck, and mouth. Our tongues danced a sultry tango for unlike my other brothers, Shichiro kissed me lovingly and leisurely as a man would kiss his lover. I responded a gratitude and passion that I had never expressed, knowing that I was wanted, needed and loved.

However, as I slowly regained my wit, I felt this undeniable throbbing fullness in my womanhood. "Shichiro? You did cum, didn't you? I could swear I felt your forceful discharge deep within me. Did you?"

"Hai, oneesan, I did. However, I have learned that in...'self-inducing' myself...that I can ejaculate and... well...still remain hard...to cum again."

"Ha! So, you could take me again...if you desired to do so?" I asked in utter amazement.

"Hai, Aiko-chan, I could. And if you are so inclined if you would further indulge your youngest brother's sexual education."

"Oh, I would love to, Shichiro-chan, but I fear I may not have the necessary strength for you have worn me out," I regrettably admitted. However, the dejected look on Shichiro's face broke my heart, and so I softly said, "However, if you are willing to do the 'work,' then I would be willing to accommodate my sweet youngest brother's desire."

Rolling off of Shichiro's still-hard cock and sighing as I felt his copious sperm deposit gush from my ware-me. I managed to kneel facing away from him, and then lowered my face to rest on my folded hands that were placed on the tiled floor. With my buttocks high in the air and giving Shichiro an unobstructed view of my josei-ki, I purred, "Mount me Shichiro...like a dog mounts his bitch...although...given the size of you chinpo, it would be more like a bull mounting his heifer."

Shichiro took me without hesitation or reservation. He was now a man who after having sampled his first taste of his older sister, and was going back for seconds. When he had finished with me, I was so exhausted that I could just lay there while Shichiro washed me again, kissing and caressing me tenderly. By the time we finally leisurely soaked in the ofuro, the once steaming water had become tepid.

When my brothers returned home, drunk and noisy, Ichiro came to my room to fetch me for the promised rankō pātī. He, however, found me lying naked on my sleep futon with a slumbering nude Shichiro lying partially on me. The look on my oniisan's face was one of surprise, then delight, and finally understanding. When I silently shoo him off with a wave of my hand so as not to disturb our spent youngest brother, Ichiro smiled and nodded.

I heard loud grumbling outside my door and Ichiro's muted but calm voice as he described what he saw in my room. The bedroom door opened once again and, one by one, the brothers stuck their heads in to peek at a sleep naked Shichiro snuggled in my embrace with his still-large chinpo lay limply on my thigh and still oozing with his sperm.

Rokuro had the audacity to approach to have a better look at our youngest brother's manly endowment. With widened eyes, he held his hands apart to signify Shichiro's size and looked questioningly at me. When I nodded, he clapped his hands over his mouth to stifle his chuckling. After he shared what he had seen with the others, I heard the group trudge up the stairs, and soon the joking and loud talking were replaced by snores of sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Many days later, I knelt before the family altar in the small alcove off to the side of the house. My brothers had gone either to work or to school and I had a quiet time to meditate and pray. I lit the incense, rang the bell to call the spirits, and bowed to the name plaques of my departed parents.

"Father and Mother," I murmured respectfully, "Thank you for blessing this family and business with seven handsome, healthy and happy brothers. This year was particularly successful with new equipment to produce more quality goods, an expansion of our vendor-base, and greater harmony among the brothers. Shichiro has passed his examinations and has been accepted by a prestigious law university in Tokyo, and we are so proud of him.

"Mother, as instructed, I deferred the offers of marriage that I have received...and there have been more suitors than I had imagined... to Ichiro, as my eldest brother and head of the family. He has respectfully declined each request without providing a reason as to why. However, when pressed by one persistent suitor, Ichiro has just said that it was 'a matter of the family business.' He now fully acknowledges the important role that I perform for my brothers, the family, and our business.

"I now can say that I have completed my second task with the pillowing of an innocent Shichiro when he expressed his desire to be intimate with me. Having lost his virginity to become a man, he is now is confident in terms of standing up for himself and seduces me whenever the urge is upon him...and his urges are often as he seeks to make up for the lost time. Oh, father, you would be very pleased to know that your youngest son is...well...shall I say. is 'bull-like' in the size of his manhood and is 'bull-like' in rutting with his submissive older sister.

"Mother, as you instructed me, my coupling with the men of the family has become second-natured and accepted by all. My brothers have, however, taken to rankō pātī with me to celebrate special occasions such as Shichiro's law school acceptance. During such sessions, I brazenly pleasure all of my brothers -- singularly, in pairs, or as threesomes. I willingly participate in such sessions since they foster the group spirit and cohesion that you so desired, and to ensure that none of my siblings have cause to desire another woman outside of the family.

"There is, however, one thing that you did not foresee and therefore plan for. After the last rankō pātī, we lazily lounged in exhausted nakedness when someone...either Rokuro or maybe Jiro...commented that he would like to hear the patter of little feet and the laughter of the next generation. This sentiment was roundly echoed by my siblings who then all looked at me for as Shiro put it, I was the only family member capable of bearing children.