Aiko and Her Seven Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I admitted that I had never considered the idea but was not opposed to the possibility, a lively discussion that ensued. All agreed that the next generation would eventually be needed but the question then became how this would be done. Who would be the one to impregnate me? How would we prevent outsiders from discovering that the children were a product of incest?

"To my amazement, it was Shichiro who proposed a brilliant plan. His plan revolved around me being married off to a mysterious rich husband who wanted to invest in the family business and could only do so by becoming a member of the family by wedding me. My fictitious husband supposedly lived in Tokyo where he ran several businesses and had investment ventures throughout Japan and in other countries. His financial projects required him to constantly travel and he was often out of the country.

"As a result, I lived in my family home and with my brothers, rather than living in a large city all by myself. When my husband returned to Japan or was available, I dutifully paid him conjugal visits that would be sufficient enough to explain my pregnancies.

"Shichiro said that I could stay with him while he was be going through law school and then studying to pass his bar examination. This brought a heated discussion as to why Shichiro should have me all to himself during such visits; yet, none could figure out where else I might stay to while supposedly having my conjugal visits. To soothe ruffled feathers, I pointed out that while Shichiro would be the only one to have me during my visits, he would not have me for much of the year as his brothers did. That quieted the objections.

"To further confound the truly suspicious, Ichiro and Jiro let it be known that my marriage was primarily a 'business arrangement' which was in keeping with Ichiro's earlier refusals for my hand. The family's business enjoyed financial support for a silent partner who in turn received a portion of the business profits while enjoying the pleasures of my body.

"It was also 'confidentially' disclosed that my husband being a man of wealth, had a desire to have sire many offspring. To further spice the gossip, there were hints that he had kept-mistresses in other major cities. Of course, those who were privy to such information subsequently spread it until our fabricated tale became accepted common knowledge. The town residents shook their heads at my predicament and pregnancies but nevertheless understood the age-old custom of a rich man's prerogative and his wife's lot in life.

"While my absences from the family were hard on my brothers, the make-up sessions when I return more than made up for their short periods of abstinence. Having gotten off the pill, all of my brothers are eager to pillow with me so that one of their deposited sperm might be the lucky one. It has been agreed by all, however, that whose sperm impregnated me did not matter for the child that was conceived was 'of the family and for the family.'

"Forgive me, father and mother, but it is almost the end of the workday, and my siblings will be returning home for a hot meal, to relax, and to have their sister-wife pleasure them and relieve the pressure of their loins.

'Domo arigato gozaimasu' (Thank you very much)," I intoned "for setting my feet on the path of serving and pleasuring my brothers. I look forward to the next leg of my life's journey in which I birth the next generation of this family. Our family is truly blessed by being held together by sperm deposited in me by my loving brothers."