Ailish's Fireplace

Story Info
Ailish is cold in her castle room. She orders firewood.
2.1k words
4.81
981
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ailish was cold. She had sent for a porter an hour ago to bring logs for her fireplace. Normally her boyfriend would have taken care of it, but he was travailing in the eastern villages for a few weeks. She didn't like the idea of a man alone with her in the room, but she needed the wood, it was bitter cold outside and her window had a draft. Her boyfriend was a castle guard, and she a school teacher, so they had a somewhat nice apartment, but not of any upper class. She had pulled on a wool nightshirt with a sash, awaiting the wood.

After more than 90 minutes someone finally knocked on the door. She opened it, and a good looking man of about 40 years came in, with 4 logs.

"I'll put these on for you. It's quite cold in here.."

"Thank you, it is quite cold."

She felt a little better because the man was her father's age, but still this was a major breach of decorum.

"Do you mind if I warm up a little with you?"

"Uh! W...you really should go, I am un-escorted? And not dressed properly?"

"It's just 5 minutes. It was so cold on the stairs, 11 flights up!"

"Well just a few minutes, alright."

Oh her boyfriend would not like this! The man, Dyer, took off his coat and lay it near the fire. Ailish's eyes went right to his pants. He clearly had an erection and there was a wet spot where the tip was poking. She got butterflies.

"Um could you put your coat back on?"

"Oh..this. I was with an alley girl on the 9th floor when I was summoned. It was the first cunny I've had in months and I can't cum without a cunny so...I need to cum very, very badly."

"Ok you definitely should be going now. Please. Here is a silver for your work. Please go."

She handed him the silver and he took her hand, holding it and looking into her eyes.

"You are most lovely and sexy. May I stay?"

"Stay? How long? And with that? You need to put your coat on."

"Does my cock make you nervous?"

"Yes!?"

He lowered his pants just enough to let his cock out. It was shorter than her boyfriend's, a little wider, and the foreskin was half pulled up. He was dripping precum out of his slit and he was so hard! So very hard.

"You put that back! I'll call for guards! I will!"

"Hush...it's ok honey. I just needed to show you that he's not mean. He likes you and he's very nice."

"He's dripping on my floor..."

"Is there somewhere else you'd like him to drip?"

"Please stop talking like that, and you should have done that inside the alley girl..."

"Can I have one sent here? Would be so nice to do it in this comfy room."

"Are you mad? Of course not this is my betrothal bed!"

"You could just watch. Would you like to see him in an alley girl?"

"I don't want to see him at all."

She watched 2 more drips come out of the slit and she could smell the sour smell of the alley girl from 2 feet away.

"You should really clean him after being with an alley girl Dyer...I mean really..."

"Would you clean him for me?"

She looked up at him, shocked at his audacity, her clit giving her a strained pulse. Her hands were a bit shaky as she went to the basin and wetted a small towel. She sat down at the edge of her bed, and with her left hand, she held the base of his cock and began cleaning him with the rag in her right hand. Her boyfriend would beat her for this, he'd have the right to. She cleaned this man's cock while the slit dripped precum and he made cute little noises of pleasure. He also deftly changed positions and got his cock closer to her face. She knew this man liked alley girls and alley girls would suck cocks for a little extra. Regular ladies did not. Her boyfriend had never even asked for that!

Clean, she put the towel down on the floor below him for him to drip on.

"When I get drippy like this it means I have to cum really badly."

Ailish thought of this cock dripping precum up inside her cunny made her flush and her clit and nipples pulse. His talk was driving her mad. He needed to leave so she could get in bed and play. Oh dear gods how badly she wanted to play.

"If you have a good, deep cup we could put it within reach, for me to cum into. Do you have one?"

With shaky hands, she took her boyfriend's water cup from the side of the bed and placed it on the floor. Cum in her boyfriend's water cup!? Oh my gods.

"Good, that will be perfect. Now, what should we use to make him ready to squirt all his cum?"

"I don't know? Um. You really shouldn't cum in front of me? Honestly?"

" Maybe you should help him? So I'm not so achy?"

The way he kept referring to his penis as 'he' was so endearing and she loved it.

"I'm not going to be able to help him. But you have your cup so..."

"You could lay back on the bed and I could find something to use. You could close your eyes and just relax and feel pleasure and then we'll fill up the cup. Would you like to see me fill the cup with cum?"

"I...I...yes."

"Good girl. Sweetheart, what are you wearing under all that wool?"

"My betrothal shirt."

"Oh how lovely. Satin and it's for your boyfriend to enjoy, yes?"

"Yes."

He tugged at her tassel until it freed, and began to remove her wool shirt. A strange man was going to see her in her betrothal shirt!? This was horribly beyond acceptable behavior! But she didn't want the cute cock to go away. Not yet. He can drip all he needs to.

"No..I need to keep that on.."

"I can't see the betrothal shirt?"

"No."

"I know someone that really likes you Ailish. Very much."

"Um. Who?"

"Here he is...he's dripping because of you."

"He should behave."

"Do you like him honey? Tell the truth. Is he cute and lovable?"

"I do. I mean, I can't show him that, but yes."

"Do you think your boyfriend would be upset that you like him? You new friend?"

"He would be in a rage."

"Well don't worry. Your little friend and you can have a secret friendship. Would you like to be friends with him? Secret friends?"

"I... omg. If it's secret..."

"He just needs to find a place to feel soft and warm and wet so he can squirt out all his cum. Do you know of somewhere perfect?"

"He can't there. No. Please...just use the cup for him."

"He's going to use the cup honey. He just needs a soft, wet place to be first. Could you lay back on the bed for me? Go on honey. All you have to do is lay back and close your eyes and be quiet."

She was too nervous to speak. He stepped, and his wet cock tip was at her mouth. She, without thinking, kissed the tip. She felt a wave of lust inside her. Her cunny felt like it was probably soaking, gooey wet.

"Ailish loves her new little friend. I think shes falling in love. Do you still want me to leave now? Or so you want to visit with your friend a little?"

"He can visit."

Ailish gave his cockhead 2 more kisses. She'd never even done that for the man she loves! Dyer was busy tugging her wool shirt off. Being alone with a man in just her betrothal shirt made her breathless. Her nipples were hard and visibly pushing against the satin shirt.

"Ailish...he loves your kisses. He'll want them every time he visits you."

She didn't reply but kept giving soft little kisses here and there on his cock. She felt Dyer's hand slid up her inner thigh and push her left leg up at the knee. Her cunny was exposed to him! She held the cock and gave it soft kisses.

"He loves those kisses. Oh Ailish, how perfect you are! Are you ready to lay back and be quiet for me?"

She nervously shook her head no. He pulled his cock out of her grasp and he pushed her down on her bed, not harshly, but not gently either. She closed her eyes and looked away and she felt him slide a finger around her slippery cunny. Oh gods she can't! Not on the bed that she shared with her boyfriend! The idea of that cock she was beginning to adore was about to be inside her made her frantically anxious.

"Ailish..be a good girl. Stop wiggling around and be quiet. Ok?"

She was about to scold him but she felt the tip of his cock brush her labia. Warm and rubbery. All those drips of precum were going to be inside her cunny.

"We're going to let him nestle inside before he can cum. Are you ready precious?"

She shook her head no, then whimpered as the 5 inch cock, slightly thicker than her boyfriend's, slipped into her cunny to the root. That cute thing was in her body! He felt so good in there she felt like crying.

"Such a good girl, letting him be in there, warm and safe and wet. Do you want to know who feels better inside? You or the alleygirl?"

"Y-yes."

"You do, your cunny is very, very lovely. Are you going to be jealous if I see her again? For sex?"

"Yes? I mean. Are you going to? Like..you said you like mine better so.."

"Yes but with your boyfriend around I may have to see her."

"I don't want you to see her, just...just me."

She pushed up at the lovely cock inside her.

"Are you going to let your boyfriend's cock inside you?"

"Well yes, but I have to! I'm betrothed to him."

Ailish began to whimper with her mouth open and Dyer, despite his promises to the contrary, began to fuck her cunny. He silenced her complaint with a deep tongue kiss. His gorgeous cock felt so hard inside her, it was teasing and made her more horny than she'd ever been before.

"Do you know what would be nice? To bring us, and your new friend, closer together?"

"Um we are very close now??"

"When he squirts out all his cum? Lets....let's allow one squirt to go inside your cunny."

"No?? I would get pregnant, and I'm betrothed!"

"Well your boyfriend will know it's his of course. Even if it's mine."

She stared at him. Have his baby but tell her man it's his? That's soo..so bad! How and why would she ever do that? Did he mean to make her pregnant now? After knowing her for 20 minutes?!

"I don't think we should do that. Please use the cup."

"It's just one squirt. It will feel so good to him. We'll do the rest in the cup."

"I'd still get pregnant from you!"

"Not from one squirt, it will be fine."

"But I don't think that's true? Oh!"

To silence her, he began to fuck her hard and fast. Pleasure in waves went through her body. His cock fit her so perfectly it was like it was made for her. She wanted to continue the discussion about where the cum goes but his fucking and his sucking on her nipples put her into ecstasy. On her boyfriend's bed! What excited her the most was how much he was enjoying her body. When he kissed her, she opened her mouth and let him kiss her deeply. His panting, his grunts, she knew he was nearing the point of cumming. And so was she.

She might have had the will to slip him out of her cunny when he started to cum, but she was in the middle of her own cum and had no ability to stop him. She shuddered and whimpered as his cock pulsed inside her. Wet, squishy cum filling her deep inside. Her orgasm subsided with his, and his cock still throbbed inside her. When he slipped it out, she felt that all the cum was inside her now, and she had so many mixed feelings about it. But it was done, either way.

"I'll bring logs for you tomorrow, same time."

"You're not asking permission, are you?"

"No. Get some rest sweet girl."

He gathered his things and was off into the castle. Ailish lay on her side, thinking about both her men and how she'd manage this. As she drifted to sleep after a strong glass of apple wine, she wondered if she was pregnant.