Fial's Temple Service

Story Info
Fial and Cullen attend the ancient temple service.
1.8k words
4.8
1.2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fial sat primly next to her boyfriend. They were betrothed and now could attend the temple service together. She adored him and was so proud to be his woman.

But today, she was a little distracted. Despite her sitting properly at temple and holding her boyfriend's hand, the big strong man to her left was being inappropriate. He was older than her father, but sitting very close in the crowded temple and he clearly liked being so close to Fial. Just at the moment he had a finger under her dress, tugging at the band of her satin panties. Who would do that? Especially with her boyfriend sitting next to her? Cullin was oblivious. He was such a loving man, but small and thin, nothing like this big strong man to her left. Who could stop him from getting whatever he wanted? She felt helpless, and the way he just tugged at her panties was making her so wet that she felt squishy. Cullin would be so upset about it, but what could he do to stop this man?

She looked around briefly and saw that no one could see what was happening. To his left and back, the man's actions weren't observable. She put her left hand to his wrist and tried to push it away, letting him know to stop, but it was like trying to move a tree. He was so strong! She was not a dumb girl and knew that by tugging on her panties he was letting her know that he wanted her cunny. He smelled of leather and sweat and it made her feel dizzy. Soon was the part where the women would go out and collect a seed from a basket and come back in. They would give it to their husband or boyfriend, and it was symbolically the same as a sexual act, never to be done to anyone else.

Before she got up, she felt the man's face close to her ear. She felt butterflies.

"Bring me a seed, girl."

Her eyes went wide. When she got up, she could feel a chill on her panty crotch where she was slippery wet, as the air hit it. At the basket, she tried her best to take two seeds without anyone seeing, but an older woman gave her a scornful look. Oh gods. She had one in each palm, and when she got back to her seat she gave her boyfriend one, with a kiss. She lowered her left hand and the other man took his seed from it. It was the most sexual thing she'd ever done without Cullen. She felt her clit pulse with such an act. Giving the seed was symbolic of offering her womb to the recipient. Thank the gods that Cullen hadn't seen her do that!

It grew louder in the room and the man whispered to her without notice.

"My seed entitles me to fuck your cunny once. Will you meet me or will I need to do it in front of your boyfriend?"

"You...you can't! Please not where he can see?"

"I'm going to fuck you girl. You're the sexiest thing I see. I love fucking other men's girls..."

His words were making her very nervous but her clit and nipples were beginning to be achy. It never happened this fast! Normally she'd have to take time to get turned on enough to get achy. The only thing that would relieve the ache after that was to cum. The thought of cumming with this big, strong stranger was completely crazy!

In a moment where no one could see, the man took her left hand, the one with her betrothal ring on it, and brought it under his tunic. Until then, she pretty much thought that men's penises more or less were alike. Her hand was wrapped around a cock that was not only longer and thicker than Cullen's, it was as hard as iron. She could now sense the depths of how much this man wanted her. He wanted to put this in her cunny? He held her hand there on his cock and she fretted and worried that her boyfriend would see. Soon, the man was guiding her hand, stroking his cock with it. She didn't think, as much as she adored her boyfriend, that she'd ever been more horny than she was just then. Despite her love for Cullen, she was quickly beginning to love this man's cock. Would Cullen ever understand? No.

Fial was becoming so horny that it was getting harder to hide it. There was the smell of her carefully groomed cunny. There was the sweat between her breasts. There was the hardness of her nipples. Her panty crotch was soaked. She began, on her own, to stroke his cock. She no longer needed guidance and encouragement. She ran a finger tip over his cock tip, along his slit. It was slippery wet. His foreskin was so soft she wanted to cry. She wanted to see this cock so badly. She wanted to...she needed to be alone with it.

"Cullen. I'm going to the prayer room to say a blessing. Can I meet you at the square in a little while?"

"Oh? We're not going straight to the lake?"

"I just need a little bit. You'll wait in the square?"

"Yes honey."

The man had heard this. She looked over at him and held 3 fingers up. The 3rd room. Cullen would be in the square and not know anything. She got up and left, after a kiss from Cullen.

She began to think he wasn't coming, but then there he was. He was so big! And as old as her father. He opened his tunic and the cock that she had fallen in love with was pointing at her. She had never once even given Cullen's cock a kiss, but as soon as the man was before her, she kissed the soft rubbery tip of his cock. His hand held the back of her head, not gently, and she licked the tip. It was salty and tangy, and she licked the slit clean of precum. He seemed to enjoy her tongue on his tip so she slid it around and tried not to reach up her dress and rub her clit frantically.

He pulled her head back, leaning down and kissing her deeply, with tongues licking. She'd never licked a tongue that wasn't Cullen's! His hand slid into the top of her dress and ran over her left nipple. She whimpered into his mouth. She suddenly was possessed of an urge to get up and run to Cullen, to save her honor and fidelity. But a tug on her left nipple made that feeling vanish. She kissed him passionately, wondering what it was going to be like to feel that cock slipping into her cunny. I'm sorry Cullen...

She got up on shaky feet and he reached up her dress and pulled down her panties. She held his lovely cock while he saw how wet her panties were. She watched his foreskin as she slid it up and down and was overcome with lust. She leaned her head down and licked all around the tip, sliding her tongue along his foreskin. This, quite unplanned, turned into a suck of his cockhead, her mouth stretched around it. Like some common alley girl! She didn't stop herself, she sucked like a baby on a breast. He put his hand on her head and pulled her closer. The cock slid back along her tongue and poked the back of her throat. She gagged and he gasped in pleasure. Giving this man pleasure seemed all of a sudden very important to her. She swallowed, the cock at the back of her throat, and he let out a sigh of pleasure. She gagged again.

The feeling and sound of her gagging seemed to inflame him. He pulled her head, firmly, to him. The cockhead dipped into her throat. She swallowed and gagged. He slid the fat cockhead in and out of her throat and made her make lots of gagging and retching noises. She pulled away, trying to breathe, and was panting and staring in his eyes as he slid out of her mouth. She licked at his slit and then kissed it.

"I want your cunny now."

"I know. Please be gentle and don't cum in there? We can talk about where to cum."

He didn't reply, he just lay her down on the floor and got on top. He pushed her legs up at the knees, pushing her cunny up at him. She thought if anyone came just then and prevented that cock from slipping into her, she might go mad. He placed the warm, rubbery tip of his cock at her slit, and with obvious practice, nudged it into her. How many cunnies had he been in? This thought consumed her. But then he went back and forth, inching his cock into her. When he told her how soft and tight she was, she began to cum. He sensed this, slid in to the root, and let her cum. She pushed up at his cock, so deep he was that he touched places that Cullen would never reach. The knowledge and feeling of that sent her over the edge and she whimpered and cried as she cummed.

When she came out of her daze, the man was fucking her. Deeply. She lay and allowed him his pleasure of her.

"Don't forget. Cum on my belly or in my hand. Which will you do?"

"Where does your boyfriend cum?"

"On my belly and I catch some with my hand."

"I'm going to squirt my cums inside you."

"W...wait what? No...no no I'll get pregnant."

"A lovely baby it will be. Strong, not weak like your boyfriend."

"Don't...I...wait.."

"You'll never see me again, I'm traveling, just needed a nice soft cunny."

She wanted to see him again! She wanted more of his lovely cock! Leaving! Omg. Leaving her pregnant. The feeling of his big, hard cock slipping in and out of her was so satisfying that she just stared at him and felt his cock in her. A thousand thoughts, but she lay silent, being used for pleasure. He began to slow, and she knew the time had come. She didn't even know the man's name, but she felt his cock pulse. Then a warm, gushy feeling. She sucked in her breath as his cock pulsed and cummed inside her 7 times. If Cullen knew so much of another man's cum was inside her...he'd just die.

As his big cock slipped out of her, she felt her cunny hold in all the cum. It was too late to worry, she'd likely be pregnant. She would have to let Cullin cum inside her in a couple of days, to make him think it is his baby.

The man said no words, and she didn't think to even ask his name. Her baby's father would be unknown. He smiled down at her and left. Fial quickly pulled on her panties, pulling them tight, and fixed her dress. Would Cullen sense anything?

By the time Fial gave birth to a dark haired little girl 9 months later, she had convinced everyone that it was Cullen's. She had even convinced herself.