Siev Visits the Market

Story Info
Siev visits the castle's outside market.
2.4k words
4.67
1.1k
1

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Siev stood nervously at the entrance to the main market, which was outside the castle. She had always been nervous around crowds, but today was different. She might do something so sneaky that she couldn't even figure out how she felt about it. Little else had been in her head since she heard the two wives talking in the laundry room last evening. Her and Brec had been married for six months, and he generally liked to keep her isolated and under his control, which she didn't mind, but she was doing something now that would have terrifying consequences if he knew. Oh Brec...

She told herself she wouldn't actually do it, just see if it was true, if there were slaves there, if those ladies were telling stories or the truth. She'd look, and then go home and wait for her husband. She wasn't even allowed at this market alone, just the one in their part of the castle. Non castle residents came to this big market and Brec didn't want men from the valley to bother his wife. He got red faced and upset when he thought about her talking with other men. The fact that she was going to see a Sud slave, perhaps even talk with him, would put her husband in a rage. She'd only seen a couple of them up close, and never had talked to one. They were black skinned and they made her nervous. But here she was, going to see one. Maybe.

The area toward the back of the market, along the west of the castle, was the place that was not regulated by the castle guard. Most didn't go in that part, and certainly Siev shouldn't, but she stood and looked at it. She wished she hadn't worn a bright white shift. The big, mean looking castle guard by the entrance made her very nervous. She felt a wave of disappointment as she realized she was not going to be able to go in there. She didn't even look old enough, she thought.

With all the inner strength she possessed, she began to walk past the guard and enter the west market.

He barely gave her a glance, and she was in. To her right along the fences was all the stalls with exotic things, and potions and drugs and special alcohol. Things that no one was supposed to have but the guard turned a blind eye to it for payment. To her left, against the wall of the great castle, was a hidden shack. The written words on the door was 'Wife Specialties'. She felt a pang of nervousness. Was this it? She went toward it, ignoring a stare from an old man at a stall selling "a turn with Melini". A prostitute perhaps? There were better places to go inside the castle.

She was burning red and flushed as she reached the cracked door, and pushed it open. It was smoky inside, with an old man sitting at a crooked wooden desk.

"Oh my, yes, hello miss. Go on, close the door, I'll assist you.."

She closed the door and stood nervously as the thin little old man came to her. He was creepy but she had expected worse.

"Such a young pretty one! We don't get too many like you..."

"Oh. Should I go? I mean I...I don't know I just wanted to see."

"Come then, we'll have you look. Oh I have the one you'll want. Yes."

The creepy man took her hand and led her down the short hall to one of 4 doors. She could hear a woman in one of the rooms, whimpering softly. Siev blushed and felt hot at the sound. Her door was opened and in a tiny room, a black skinned man lay on a cot, seemingly asleep. It wasn't terribly brightly lit in the room and she had to adjust her eyes before she saw it. His cock was erect, and it was long and fat. Even the tip of it was bigger and fatter than her husband's. And so black! She thought of trying to slip that big thing in her cunny and became nervous and shuffled her feet. The old man had moved close to her. His mouth was an inch from her left cheek.

"Do you like it miss? It can be so nice for you. 2 silver and he's all for you."

"T-two? I don't have that? How would I explain that to my husband?"

"Oh that is a shame. You'd like him so much. I think you may be wet for him?"

The old man slid a hand up her dress and slid a finger under her panties. Between her labia, her slit was slippery wet. He slid a finger around her cunny for a couple seconds before she pulled away. During this, he had been softly kissing her left cheek, his stubble scratchy on her skin.

"Don't..please."

The strange, exotic Sud slave just stared, wondering if he was going to pleasure this gorgeous white woman. He reached down and stroked his cock and her eyes widened as she stared. The old man was unbuttoning her dress.

"Stop that...I said I don't have 2 silver..."

"I'll have to take you to the door, I'm afraid."

He said this as he gently kissed her cheek, then her mouth. She turned her head and he kissed her neck and ear, scratchy beard and all.

"Will you stop kissing me? Please?"

"Indulge me and I'll let you sample him for one minute. Would you like his cock inside your cunny?"

"I....I...um...a minute?"

"Yes miss. Indulge me a little and you can slip him in you for a minute."

Siev's cunny felt drippy wet and her clit ached. She looked at the iron hard black cock and imagined how upset her husband would be at her seeing it, let alone slipping her cunny down on it. She was so lost in her thoughts she barely felt the old man tugging down her panties. They were past her knees when she snapped out of it.

"Hey...what are you doing? Stop that."

"A little indulgence dear. Relax, you're going to feel him inside you soon..."

She blushed and felt anxious and embarrassed. Her cunny was being exposed in front of two men. The old man moved aside her soft cunny hair to get at her. She was slippery wet from her thoughts on the walk down here, and from seeing that big, dark cock. The old man found this delightful and slid a finger around in her wetness. She began to scold him and grabbed his wrist but his mouth was on hers just then, kissing and licking. He was so old and ugly that she was taken back, his breath sour and his tongue slimy. But he was terribly horny, and kissed her in an eager, excited way.

She then realized that his 'indulgence' meant letting him have sex with her in exchange for 1 minute with the slave's cock. Did he do this with all the wives that came down here? Or just ones without 2 silver? She had never expected this so be more than 10 copper! She had hidden that much away over months, and had brought it with her. She wanted very much to leave then, but the finger that was between her legs was making her a lot more excited, even with his sour breath and tongue in her mouth. She stared at the slave's cock, then was pulled by the old man to the cot on the other side of the little room, empty. He was pushing at her, trying to get her to lay down. She was filled with butterflies.

"Wait no. Stop that. What are you doing?"

"Lay girl. Just lay down. An indulgence. Oh so quickly, then you have your time with him. Hush now, it's ok I promise."

He was very pushy and insistent that she lay down, and even pulled her left leg at the knee to kind of trip her. It made her have a lot of conflicting feelings, sensing how badly he wanted her cunny. He had lowered his leggings just a bit, and she saw his cock. It was small, with gray hairs around the root, his tip pointy, his shaft hard as iron with a big fat blue vein running up it. His foreskin was covering the tip, the wrinkly slit wet with precum. He wanted it inside of her! She got nervous and closed her legs when he slid his foreskin back and exposed his wet tip. He was wet and drippy from precum.

The old man expertly got on top of her, between her legs, his cock sliding around her labia and up into her cunny hair. He was panting into her mouth, licking at her tongue and starting to slip inside her. Much to her embarrassment, she was very slippery wet, and his cock slid into her cunny with a firm push.

"Please...don't...I...wait.."

"Oh dear gods woman, you're so soft and warm. Hush now. Relax. Oh dear..."

He mewed and whimpered and panted as he fucked Siev, using a place that was only for her husband. He was so hard and small and she so wet that it was slippery fun for him to enjoy. She endured his frantic tongue kisses and sour breath, closing her eyes and trying not to get any pleasure out of the cock inside her. She felt his cock jerk and begin to pulse, and realized with panic that he was cumming inside her!

"No no, don't! Pull it out! Hello!?"

She felt squirt after squirt go into her, his noises pure lust and passion. She turned her head away, thinking with panic that this nasty old man might be making her pregnant! Her husband always carefully slipped himself out before cumming so that she wouldn't get pregnant. Not now. She got anxious and upset but the man kept kissing her and letting his cock pulse and soften inside her cunny. When he slipped out of her he pulled her up to her feet, his cum dripping down her thighs.

"What a lovely girl. You sweet flower. Come, you'll like this..."

He led her over to the slave, who watched all this without expression, his cock still iron hard. The old man coaxed her onto the bed. She was so nervous that she couldn't quite get on top of the man. Her cunny felt hot and slippery, squishes of the old man's cum leaking out of her slit. She looked to her left to say something to the old man, and closed her mouth. His penis was very stiff again, just like that. It was very strange to be turning men on that weren't her husband!

She sat, the big, warm black cock between her legs, resting on her soft cunny hair, as the old man tongue kissed her, standing next to the bed. He seemed unable to stop himself, and was feverishly horny again. With his left hand, he deftly unbuttoned Siev's dress to expose her perky breasts. He pulled and felt her nipples, cupped her breasts. Every time he pulled a nipple she whimpered in pleasure. Her right hand had been resting on her thigh, but it was pushed gently to the big black cock by the slave. An audacious and criminal act, but she just looked into her eyes as she gently stroked it. Gods it was huge.

She pulled away from the old man's kiss as she was moved around by the slave. He lay her on her back, pushing her legs up at the knee. She stared, nervous and shaky, as he put the fat tip of his cock to her slit, then pushed. She felt it slip in, stretching her opening around the head of his cock. Then he began to slip it in and out, a little more each time, until soon 1/2 of the penis was inside her, stretching her, throbbing. A black Sud cock! The deeper it went, the more intense the pleasure, and his cock was touching deep places inside her that her husband would never reach. She was sharing a deep intimacy with this slave that her husband could never have. His ugly face was nevertheless sexy to her as his cock throbbed inside her.

With a couple inches of cock still not inside her, the tip of his cock pushed on her cervix. She squeaked in surprise, and almost instantly after she felt his cock pulse, and a warm gushy feeling way deep inside her. When she realized what was happening, he had already squirted 3 cums inside her.

"Wait! Don't! Wait!! Pull it out! Don't wet me!"

"Don't worry little flower, my cum was in you first. Let him go."

She felt 4 more pulses, and then the long, slow, wet pulling out of his cock. He turned, laying next to her, and Siev got up, a big glob of cum sliding out of her cunny down her leg.

"I...I need to go home. Please don't tell anyone of this!"

"Yes yes of course not. No. Just a moment more though..."

Feverishly horny again, the old man pushed her down on the other cot and got on her. His small, hard cock slipped back inside her, sliding around in the wetness, his mouth and tongue on hers. He was so excited that he only lasted a few seconds of sliding in and out until he was squirting his cum in her again. A kiss on the cheek, and he stood up, grabbing her panties and handing them to her.

She dressed quietly, in a daze and feeling very embarrassed. She looked at the half hard black cock and could not believe it had been inside her so deeply. When she was dressed, the old man, now acting businesslike, fished her coin purse out and took the 12 copper. It occurred to her that she was the opposite of an alley girl, having paid all her money to let 2 men fuck her. All she had wanted was a slave to lick her cunny. Siev blushed and hurried out of the market, feeling quiet foolish and embarrassed.

Siev never told anyone about her one adventure, and over time she felt better about it. It had been an exciting experience and her husband never found out.

She was too busy with her new baby to think about it much.