Ailiyah's Journey Pt. 02

Story Info
Ailiyah destroys boundaries, and she heals.
1.6k words
4.48
4.2k
10
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msa6572
msa6572
49 Followers

I woke up in the morning, in the exact same position. I was behind my sister, my arm under her neck, and wrapped across her chest, just under her collarbone. I assumed she was having a bad dream, because her breaths were shallow, and quick. I was about to jostle her awake, when she let a soft little moan slip. At that same moment, I noticed motion from her right arm. It was laying in her lap, and was moving gently up and down. My eyes widened. Was my sister having a masturbatory dream, while I held her? I instinctively started to snake my arm out from under her, as I did my best not to disturb her. I thought it best if I gave her privacy. As soon as I moved, though, she grabbed my hand.

"No, Brandon, hold me, keep me safe, I'm almost done. You promised."she whimpered.

I truly did not know what to do in that moment. I mean, I knew my sister was beautiful, but never thought of her as a sexual creature before this. But here she was, trusting me to help her through this journey, believing with all her heart that she was safe here, so I stayed, still, motionless, and just held her. As her tension built, she kept holding my hand, and lowered my hand to her breast as she toyed with herself. I could tell by her moans that she was getting close to cumming. That is when everything changed. Suddenly, she switched hands, releasing my hand on her breast, and diving that hand down to her pussy. In the same motion, she reached back with her right hand, and started stroking me!

"Oh GOD Brandon, don't move. Just stay there. DONT MOVE... I'm so close."she whimpered. I fought to control myself, as she stroked me, realizing that I was inches from her bare ass. As she squirmed, she would occasionally brush her ass against my cock. Was she doing it on accident? At this point, I really had no clue. But, as she got closer, I felt my blood boiling in my genitals.

I could tell by her strokes that she was trying to get us to finish together. I truly did everything in my power to hold out, hoping that if she came, she would net me go, and I could keep our relationship innocent, at least on my part. Ultimately, though, my plan failed, of course. As my sister worked herself into a frenzy in front of me, she hit the boiling point, and without warning, shoved my cock between the cheeks of her ass as she came.

Apparently, she had gotten herself quite wet, and let it run down to her ass, because when she shoved me between her cheeks, I was instantly in danger of sliding into her ass completely. As she came, the head of my cock could feel her tight little ass pulsing with each wave. I closed my eyes, and tried to maintain control, but as she came down from her orgasm, I got the shock of my life.

"Oh, FUCK Brandon, I'm.. gonna cum again, PLEASE CUM WITH ME..PLEASE!" she cried.

With each cry of "please", Ally squeezed my balls, as if pumping me to finish. I lost all control in that moment, and leaned forward, with just enough force to threaten to slide into her ass, and held her perfect breast tight, as I shot rope after rope after rope of cum between her cheeks, struggling not to scream in that moment. As I came down from my bliss, I started to back away, but she held me tight, still between her cheeks, as she again drifted off to sleep. In my post-orgasmic bliss (and not wanting to disturb her), I too fell asleep right there. As I drifted off, My last sensory moment was her tired whisper.

"Thank you Brandon"

I woke with a start in the morning, as I immediately knew where I was. The difference was, I was flat on my back, and my first thought was to find Ailiyah, and make sure she was all right. Before I could even move, I felt her body slide over mine, and as I opened my eyes, I saw her ass and pussy hovering inches from my face.

"Stay still, Brandon. Don t touch me. Don t move." Her voice did not sound as broken as the night before, in fact this sounded much more like an order, than a request. When I complied, and didn't move, her hand slid between her legs, and gently started gliding up and down the delicate folds of her pussy.

I watched, as she teased herself, and saw her start to glisten, as she fingered herself. Her hips slowly thrust backward and forward as she stroked her swelling pussy, and the softest moan slipped from her mouth. I hadn't even realized how hard I was, until she took me into her tiny hand, and pushed my cock down, away from my body. As I struggled to hold still, my sister gently started gliding the tip of her tongue up and down my shaft.

She was so gentle, my first thought was that if my eyes had been closed, I might have thought it was a fingertip, instead of her tongue. Ally took her time, slowly using more and more of her tongue, as she alternated between licking up and down my shaft, and swirling her tongue around it's girth. I remember marveling at her self control. No matter which way her hips swayed, her pussy never touched my face. At this point, she was positively dripping, and I could see shudders pass through her body as she dove her fingers deep into her, and slowly withdrew them. At one point, she pulled them completely out of herself, and drug her wet finger across my lips.

Unwilling to spoil her moment, I waited until she was toying with herself again, before I licked my lips. She must have been watching, because the exact moment I tasted her exquisite juices, she tensed, and swallowed me whole. The swollen head of my cock slid into her throat, and I instinctively waited for her to pull away, but she refused. It wasn't long before she started to gag, and each time she retched on me, her hips would buck. I wasn't prepared for this, as her throat spasming around me threw me to the brink of orgasm immediately.

As I pulsed my seed into her throat, she immediately ground her wet pussy into my nose, cumming loudly. As she came, she lost the rhythm of her hips, so I threw my arms up, and grabbed her by both ass cheeks, grinding her up and down my face as she came. Her taste and smell in that moment were the most amazing sensory experience of my life. As we both settled back into ourselves, she laid breathless on top of me.

"Brandon, my God... every time I expected to come down, it just got stronger. I.. need to go take a shower, will you come sit next to the shower? I.. don't think I can be alone yet."

I quickly read between the lines. She wasn't ready to be alone, sure.. but she also wasn't ready to acknowledge what we had done, either. She expected me to wait until she was ready to talk. I sat in the bathroom, my back against the wall, as my sister showered. Like I said before, I knew my sister was beautiful, but I had never looked at her as a sexual creature.

As she slowly soaped up her hair, I looked at her through a new lens. Ailiyah was rather short, but you could put her in the dictionary, under "curvy". Her breasts, while not extremely large, were quite plump, and seemed to defy gravity, as if an invisible string attached to her nipples were pulling them upward. My eyes traced the arch of her back, and I marveled at her skinny waist, and how it morphed seamlessly into stunning hips. As she soaped her body, she caught me watching her, and giggled. Immediately, I looked away, but without speaking, she let me know that it was OK, by stepping out of the shower, and kissing me deeply, before returning to rinse.

As she turned off the water, and stepped from the shower, she tossed me a towel, and once again, wrapped her arms around my neck, sighing deeply, as I started drying her.

We chatted about nothing, and everything ass we dressed, and walked out to the kitchen, hand in hand. We were not concerned about the appearance of holding hands to our father. We had always been innocently affectionate, and often held hands, even in public without a second thought. In fact, I had lost count of the number of times people had commented on us being a "cute couple", and had long ago stopped correcting their assumptions.

As we rounded the corner into the kitchen, I noticed a manila envelope on the table. Written on the front, in my father's post-accident shaky handwriting, were the words "take care of each other. I can't do this anymore. Don't look for me." Inside the envelope was my father's will, leaving everything to my sister and I equally.

We, of course, called the police, and they spent months looking for our Dad, For almost a year, no one knew what happened to him or where he was. My sister and I were both distraught, and for a long time, although I stayed at her side as promised, neither of us touched each other sexually, nor did we speak of it, We were worried about Dad, and put our issues on the back burner. But, in the back of my mind, I always knew that when things changed again, it would come fast, and furious, and without warning. And that was exactly what happened.

msa6572
msa6572
49 Followers