The Bimbo Pill Pt. 02 - Linda

Story Info
Max's sister finds out, and takes the pill!
18.6k words
4.83
48.2k
142
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Glaze72
Glaze72
3,409 Followers

Help! My Sister's a Bimbo!

== || < > || ==

~~ All characters in this book are over 18. ~~

== || < > || ==

It was a spectacular orgasm.

Ronnie muffled a scream into her forearm as her well-endowed son plowed her from behind. Her entire body quaked with the force of her release, the fingers of one hand dancing across her clit as she ground her pubis down into her palm.

Above her, Max paused, his wonderful cock half-in, half-out of her throbbing cleft. "Mom? Are you all right?"

In answer, she turned her head and smiled up at him. A surge of smug pride struck her as she saw his eyes widen. She could just imagine what she looked like; heavy-lidded, horny, and replete with sexual satisfaction. Tugging at his hand, she pulled him down so she could kiss him, while at the same time she used the muscles of her inner core to caress his steely-hard shaft.

"I'm fine. More than fine," she murmured throatily as their lips parted. "You're getting better and better at making me cum."

He grinned down at her. "It's not too hard. These days, you're always ready to go. I've never been with a woman who liked sex as much as you."

"Not too hard?" she giggled, raising and lowering her hips, which had the delicious result of making Max's rock-hard dick slide in and out of her cum-slickened pussy. "Doesn't feel like that to me!"

"God, you're incredible," he said, kissing the back of her neck. The feeling made her body break out in goosebumps as he licked her skin. Bracing himself on his elbows, he began to pump into her again. "My slutty bimbo mom," he whispered in her ear, driving her body down into the mattress with the force of his thrusts. "Do you like that? Do you like fucking your own son, Mommy?"

"Yes," she groaned. "I'm your bimbo mother and I love fucking my gorgeous son. Jesus, I love your cock, Max. you make me feel so fucking good!" What had started out as a customary doggie-style position had devolved into her lying flat on the bed, her legs spread lewdly wide for her son. As Max's groin hit her rear with heavy, hard slaps, she canted her hips up, the only part of her body which wasn't flat on the bed. In her mind's eye, she pictured the tableau they made - the young high-school student furiously fucking his mother, the ice-cold corporate executive, his cock splitting her cleft like a ripe peach.

Two weeks ago, she could never have imagined such a thing happening. But that was before the Bimbo Pill had come into their lives.

It had been an accident. But a happy one. Ronnie closed her eyes, moaning, as Max's hand slid between her chest and the bedsheets, palming her breast. He caught her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, pinching gently, sending a spike of pleasure deep into her horny cunt. Mentothal had been meant to aid police departments and law-enforcement agencies during the interrogation of suspected criminals. It made the recipient almost completely unable to lie or to foresee the long-term consequences of their actions. It had been her idea, and she had poured years of her life into it.

When the Mentothal project had been put on hold by the Department of Justice because of concerns regarding potential civil rights issues, Veronica Melton, head of Research and Development for Biodyne Industries, one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in the country, had been absolutely livid. It was only when her son, Max, had suggested that it might be useful for therapeutic purposes for people who were undergoing counseling for trauma that she calmed down.

Then, one February morning a few weeks ago, wanting to see first-hand the effects of Mentothal before she committed herself yet again to the interminable review and approval process by the Food and Drug Administration, she had violated every professional precept and taken a dose of Mentothal herself.

The result had been beyond anything she or her son could have possibly imagined. With her inner safeguards down, unable to see the long-term consequences of her actions, she had admitted to her own son the depths of her desperate sexual need, stunted by years of an unloving marriage to Max's father, who had divorced her years ago. Living in the present, with no thought for the future, her alter ego, who she named Ronnie, had seduced Max with the sort of merry disregard for the future which she had known when she was a carefree teenager. And her own son, it must be said, didn't seem terribly distraught about screwing his sexy-as-fuck mother into a series of well-earned orgasms.

And then the pill wore off.

Veronica had been horrified by her actions. What sort of woman seduced and had sex with her own offspring? But, as the prospect of being forced to re-enter her life of unwilling celibacy made itself appallingly real, she had surrendered to temptation, and had taken the pill again.

It had been like stepping out of Dorothy's sepia-toned Kansas and into the Wonderful World of Oz. Over a dingy gray period of nearly twenty years, Veronica had forgotten just how much fucking fun sex could be. Ronnie, however, had never forgotten it. Sex was awesome. Especially when her partner was as enthusiastic as Max. Her son was careful, kind, and considerate. But he was also handsome, strong, virile, willing to fuck two or three times in a single night, and, when the mood struck him, had an interestingly kinky edge. A penchant for dirty talk was uppermost, but he had confessed, with the cutest little blush, that he fantasized about having his way with some helpless girl. About tying her up and taking her, despite how much she thrashed and moaned in protest.

As the fog of lust drifted away one night, a chance remark by Max made her see the true potential in Mentothal. Veronica had clawed her way back to the surface, and a long, caffeine-fueled night of work had led to a presentation to the board of Biodyne, convincing them that they had their hands on 'female Viagra,' if they were smart enough to take advantage of it.

With her funding secured, Veronica and Max had fallen into an exceptionally rewarding pattern. She took a dose of Mentothal every evening on her way home from work. By the time she arrived home, Ronnie had taken control, and the slutty bimbo was met at the door by her son. They spent the next few hours fucking in every position imaginable. By the time they were worn out, it was time for supper and Veronica had taken control again. After they ate, Max did his homework, and then they made love one more time before going to bed.

She suspected that she didn't really need either Mentothal or Ronnie anymore. Her barriers had not just been broken down, but thoroughly trampled, like breastworks which had been blown apart by the artillery of an invading army. But she could not abandon the wonderful feeling as her waking mind slid away, subsumed by the panting, horny need for sex with her son. With Ronnie, there was no future. There was only now.

And now, in this case, consisted of Max plunging his rod into her pussy over and over again while his tender lips dropped kisses on every piece of her skin he could reach. For her part, she encouraged him to cum, squeezing his shaft on every downstroke, milking his cock, waiting for that exquisite moment when she felt him fill her with his liquid warmth.

There! Max stiffened above her, every muscle tensing, and she felt it, his cock spurting his essence deep inside her. She had laid down that rule on that very first weekend. No condoms. Not where they were concerned. She had been on birth control for years, until the habit of taking her pill every morning was as ingrained in her as brushing her teeth had been when she was nine. She wanted to feel skin on skin, not the dull sensation of latex robbing the moment when her son came of its wonderfully sexy intimacy.

Slowly, he sank down on her, his groin pushing her deeper into the mattress in her bedroom. But, at this point, it would have been fairer to say that it was their bedroom. It had been days since she had slept in one bed and her son in another.

"Thanks, Mom," he said softly. "That was great."

"You're welcome, sweetie," she said with a happy smile. "Nothing like a good fuck after work to relax."

She wiggled her bottom hintingly, and Max obliged by rolling off her, coming to a rest on his side. She pulled in close to her son, hooking one leg over his, and reaching down between their bodies to fondle his slowly softening cock.

"I love you," he said softly. His dark eyes gleamed in the dim light of her bedroom. Outside, the sun had set, and a chilly murk had fallen across the Minnesota landscape.

"I love you, too." She pulled him closer, loving the feel of his strong young body against hers. His chest was firm and strong against her breasts. God, he made her so horny! And he made her feel young, too. In his arms, she wasn't on the wrong side of forty. She could forget the lies that her driver's license told her, or the occasional aches in her body on cold winter mornings. She had missed this so much, missed it until she had walled off that part of her that hungered for the touch of a man. Alone for years following her divorce, she felt as if she were rediscovering a long-lost country.

She traced patterns on his chest with one finger. "One more day of school. Then spring break, right?"

Max nodded. "Any plans?" she asked.

He smiled at her, and despite her recent climax, she could feel a renewed flood of arousal, brought on by his boyish good cheer, reminding her of the high school boys she had seduced in her youth. "I was hoping you might feel like taking a couple of days off," he said with a cheerful leer. His hand wandered down to her bottom, giving it a loving squeeze, while his eyes dropped to her breasts in open appreciation. "The weekends aren't ever long enough, you know?"

"Hmmm." The prospect appealed to her. And why not? Days and days of sex with her young lover sounded great. The fact that Max was her son, and that people might not approve of their relationship, had ceased to have any meaning.

If, indeed, it ever had.

"I-''

Her words were cut off as her cell phone, lying discarded on her bedside table, rang abruptly.

"It's Linda!" she exclaimed happily as she looked at the screen. "Hello, sweetheart," she said, answering the call. "How are you?"

Max lay back on the pillows, enjoying the sight of his mother's face and body. Sitting upright, her back propped against the headboard, she folded her legs underneath her, looking unbearable sexy and somehow innocent at the same time. Her face, under the influence of the bimbo pill, was amazingly mobile, with one expression sliding seamlessly into the next, as she reacted instantaneously to every word that was said, every thought that crossed her mind.

"Are you going to be home soon?" she asked, her voice burbling cheerfully. "Oh, wonderful!" She covered up the phone with one hand. "Linda's plans for spring break fell through, so she's going to be coming home! And her spring break is at the same time as yours, for a change. Won't that be nice?"

He nodded dutifully, forcing a smile, but he was torn in his emotions. He hadn't seen his older sister in nearly a month. Linda had come home for a weekend in February, but they hadn't had the chance for much more than a meal or two together, since he'd had a pair of basketball games for his high school team. But the thought of having her underfoot for two weeks when he wanted nothing more than to be having red-hot monkey-sex with his gorgeous mother was very frustrating.

"Me?" Ronnie bubbled on. "I'm good. Real good. Your brother and I just got done fucking, and I'm thinking about giving him a blow-job so he can get nice and hard again and fuck me one more time before supper."

Max bolted upright, the blood draining from his face. From the speaker of the phone came dead silence, then a furious babble. He couldn't make out the words, but there was no mistaking the tone.

Jesus. I'm such an idiot! Max kicked himself angrily, even as his mother stared at the phone in confusion, bewildered by Linda's sudden spate of bad temper. No filter! No awareness of long-tern repercussions! No ability to lie! No regard for laws or ethics or what other people think! Under the influence of the pill, Veronica turned into a woman who thought about little more than her own physical pleasure. She neither thought nor cared about what other people's opinions about her were. Of course she was going to tell her only daughter the truth about their relationship. She was so happy that she was completely incapable of keeping a secret or telling a lie, or even simply changing the subject.

Fuck. He fell back onto the bed, feeling sick. I hoped we could keep this secret for years. Forever. Instead, I made it...he counted on his fingers. Twelve days.

"I don't know what you're so upset about," his mother was saying, her voice sharper than he had heard it in days. "It's not like he's your boyfriend or something. Why shouldn't we screw if we feel like it?"

Her brow furrowed as another furious torrent of noise poured out of the speaker. "I don't see how we can discuss this, if you're going to scream like a little girl who isn't getting the toy she wants. And I certainly don't care for your attitude, young lady. Goodbye."

She pressed the disconnect button on the phone with a sniff, then turned it off for good measure. "Goodness. What crawled up her butt and died?" she said, lying back down beside him.

"Mom?" he said hesitantly.

"Yes?" She kissed his cheek, then his mouth, her warm body moving against his suggestively.

"Maybe...telling Linda what we we've been doing wasn't the best idea," he offered, even as he pulled her close again.

She pulled back, looking into his eyes. "You, too? What is wrong with everybody?"

"Mom. Veronica. You know that people won't understand. You're my mother. I'm your son. And we're having sex. Every night."

"No." She kissed his mouth, her lips warm and soft. The tip of her tongue traced his lower lip. "We're making love. Every night." She stroked his chest with her hands, her fingers playing with his nipples. "Can you tell me, Max, that this is just sex now? Or is it love?"

"It's love," he replied immediately. As if there could be any question about that! The thought of losing Veronica made his heart ache. "But still..."

"No more buts," she said firmly. "Except for this one." Her hand clasped one cheek, pulling them closer still, until his renewed erection was trapped between their bodies. "Linda's very sensible. I'm sure that when we've had a chance to explain things to her, she'll understand."

Then she rolled over, pulling him on top of her, and he surrendered to the inevitable.

The condemned ate a hearty meal, he thought, laughing, and kissed her.

*****

Linda Melton stared at her cell phone, her mind blank with disbelief and anger.

It had to be some sort of sick joke! Her mother would never do...that! Max was a good kid. Smart, decent, without that streak of ugly cruelty so many men his age had. As far as Linda knew, he had always treated his girlfriends well, and he hadn't been picked up by the police for molesting cattle or killing homeless people in the street or anything like that. Not even shoplifting.

She snorted through a throat gone thick with bitter confusion, and tried calling her brother. The call went straight to voice mail, which eased her mind not at all. If her mother was telling the truth, Max had been right next to her in bed when she made her incredible, enraging confession.

In fact, thinking back on the way her mother had seemed to be having a side conversation while they were speaking, Linda had every reason to believe that her brother had been in bed with her at the time.

The thought made her sick. She sat down in the bedroom in her apartment just off campus at Minnesota State University. The lights in the room suddenly seemed too bright, the outlines of her medical textbooks on the shelves too sharp. Her legs were shaking, but her hands clenched into fists. How could they do this to her? How could they do this to themselves? Once word got out, their lives would be destroyed. Veronica Melton, whose brilliant mind had been one of the driving forces behind Biodyne's rise to the top of the pharmaceutical heap over the last fifteen years, would be a pariah, an outcast, unable to get funding or do research. She would be lucky to find a job filling prescriptions at Walgreens. And Max! This would follow him for the rest of his life. Even if he somehow managed to salvage something from the wreckage, he would never be able to escape its taint. Whispers would always trail in his wake.

'Him? Yeah. He's the guy who fucked his mother.'

She sat up straight and rubbed her hands briskly across her face. I have to stop it. Now. Before someone else finds out. It's like a disease. Stop it early, before the infection becomes an epidemic.

An old saying rolled through her mind. Three can keep a secret, if two are dead.

She shook her head. This secret was staying kept. And she didn't intend to kill anyone.

Though, she thought grimly, her mouth settling in an angry line, I'm tempted.

Really tempted.

"What was all the yelling about?" Linda's roommate asked when she came out of the bedroom a few minutes later.

"Oh, nothing," she said. She certainly didn't say, My mother told me that she is having an incestuous relationship with my little brother, who is almost young enough for it to be statutory rape.

"It didn't sound like nothing." Alicia looked up from the screen of her cell phone. "The last time I heard you sound so pissed, you had gotten a B plus on a chem paper because the woman grading it took five points off because she thought you were making something up."

Linda scowled at the memory. "And I had to go and pull the original academic paper to prove I was right and she was wrong. How she ever got a job as a graduate assistant, let alone being in a position where she was teaching other people, I'll never know. People should have their facts straight."

Alicia snickered. "Didn't you threaten to report her to the Dean of Students and have her charged with gross incompetence?" She stuck out her tongue as Linda growled. "I mean, I know that getting into med school is important to you. But does the phrase, 'making a mountain out of a molehill' sound familiar? What's got you so upset this time?"

She raked her hand through her honey-blond hair, scowling at it irritably. She should get it cut. It was getting too long. Again. It drew appreciative stares from all the guys (and a few of the girls) but she couldn't spare the time to fuss with it. "It's nothing. Really. I overreacted a bit. I was talking with my mom, telling her I would be coming home for spring break. And she told me that she was seeing someone." She swallowed. "Intimately."

Alicia raised her eyebrows and cocked her head to one side. "So why would that piss you off so much? Didn't you tell me that your mom hasn't really had any sort of relationship at all with anyone since your dad split on you guys?"

"That jerk," she growled, her attention momentarily diverted. Her father had left her mother, Max, and herself when she was a junior in high school, though anyone with a pair of eyes and a functioning brain could see that the marriage was practically a fiction by that time. Donny Wilson was a shallow, self-centered womanizer who couldn't keep his hands to himself or his pecker in his pants. When her mother finally delivered an ultimatum that he either honor his wedding vows or leave, he had left. The man who had fathered her was all but invisible in their lives now, and she was happy that her mother had changed their names back to her maiden name of Melton. She was proud of her mother. Her father could stay gone for the rest of her life, as far as she was concerned.

Glaze72
Glaze72
3,409 Followers