Ailiyah's Journey Pt. 01

Story Info
My sister (and I suffer trauma together, and get closer.
2.5k words
4.43
12.3k
26
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msa6572
msa6572
49 Followers

I don't normally put warnings before me stories, but this deals with family loss, and sexual assault.

This is chapter one, if you are looking for a steamy short story, this will not be for you. There is no sex, as yet in the story. This chapter is strictly a backstory/setup for a future sequel. Feel free to send me constructive criticism.

My name is Brandon. The people in charge here have asked me to start at the very beginning, and write as much as I can, in as much detail as I can about everything that led up to the incident in question. So, instead of writing down "just the facts", which seems dry and monotonous to me, I decided to write it as if it were a story. This way seems much more intimate to me, and therefore, will be easier for me to remember all the little details.

To go all the way back, we were a normal, cookie-cutter family. It was myself, my father and mother, and Ailiyah, my younger sister. My mother and father had been married for decades, and were still very much in love, My mother doted on my sister, and went out of her way to assure that she toed the line, and maintained a proper, respectable reputation. Not that it was a difficult task for mom. My sister, although born with obvious physical beauty, seemed to have no interest in boys, or partying. In fact, although she developed early into a stunning beauty, she seemed completely content to enjoy our family life, schoolwork, and life's more innocent social endeavors. A lot of people commented on how serious Ailiyah seemed, and it always made me chuckle. She could be studious, and stoic in public, but somehow, when we were alone as a family together, she morphed into a giggly, fun kid again almost immediately. In fact, she demanded that everyone call her Ailiyah at school, but to me, and our parents, she was always Ally.

I had been somewhat similar in our childhood pursuits. Although I played high school football, wrestled, and ran track, I never saw the appeal of partying. So, by maintaining my grades, my extracurricular resume, and staying out of trouble, I had my choice of colleges. I chose the University of Texas, as it was only a few hours from home I graduated the same year Ally finished high school. By chance, she was accepted to Texas as well,, along with Baylor, and Texas A&m. I was in the process of packing my things at college to come home, when my sister arrived, asking me to show her the campus. My sister and I had always been close, and I gladly gave her the tour, postponing my packing until the next day.

After showing her the various buildings, dorms, and study areas, I took her to dinner. I remember her chattering away, excited at the adventure to come. That moment was when our life fell apart. As my sister ordered her food, my phone rang, and I saw the screen light up "DAD". Without a thought, I accepted the call, and immediately heard screaming, and sirens. My Dad's voice could not be describe as anything but... broken. I never did understand what he was saying, I simply yelled, "WE ARE COMING", grabbed my sister by the arm, and sprinted to the car. The entire drive home, my sister was in a panic, repeatedly calling our father, and getting no answer. That drive seemed to take days, and when I swung into the drive, our parent's car was not there. Immediately, Jack Morgan, our neighbor ran out, and without hesitation, jumped into the driver;s seat of my car, and screamed "GET IN."

On the drive, he explained that my parents had apparently gone out for dinner, a private celebration for my and my sister's success. On the drive home, it appears that the brakes failed, and the car went over an embankment, rolled several times, and ejected both of our parents. While our dad was thrown clear, the car rolled over mom, crushing her petite body. When we arrived at the hospital, I found my father laying in a bed, with tubes and wires attached everywhere, unconscious. The doctor informed us that he was in a medically induced coma, he was expected to eventually make a full recovery. I can still remember the doctor hanging his head, as he informed us that my mother was gone, and had been placed on life support, awaiting a family decision. As my sister sobbed over our father, I signed the form authorizing the removal of life support, and donation of her organs, as was her wish.

I had a friend bring my belongings from school, as I couldn't bear to leave my father's side. My sister prepared to stay as well, but I finally convinced her that neither of our parents would want her life to fall apart, and that she absolutely had to start classes as scheduled. She, of course, tried her best to argue, but I just couldn't see another promising future destroyed by this tragedy. When she finally agreed, she promised to return every weekend, I watched her walk out of the hospital room, and waited to hear the door click. The moment I heard that sound, my emotions exploded. I have never in my life been so heartbroken, angry, hopeful, and determined, all at the same time. The next week, alone in the room with only the hissing and beeps of his machinery, were a blur. Finally, on a Friday, I was able to make the call to my sister that I had been hoping for, and told her that the swelling in Dad's brain had gone down, and he was being revived from his medical coma. As her classes had already ended for the week, Ally came straight to the hospital, and busted in the door, to find Dad smiling at her, through his tears. I had tried to wait for Ally, but When he had looked at me, he could tell immediately that Mom was gone. It broke my heart in that moment to see him trying to smile at my sister through his tears.

Over the next several months, myself, the doctors, and nurses coaxed dad to the level of being able to return home. Emotionally, however, he remained broken, He would do his in-home physical therapy, but then would immediately return to bed, simply staring out the window. He would answer me, if I pressed, but spend 99% of his time silent, and teary-eyed, staring out his window. I took over all the household duties, to let him be. My new degree afforded me plenty of money, and they were gracious enough to allow me to work from home. My sister was a regular fixture, as well, leaving for school early Monday morning, returning well after dark Friday night, and always willing to help with dad whenever needed. In fact, she had made it to the middle of her sophomore year, before even hinting at not coming home. I remember the phone call as if it were yesterday.

"hello?' I mumbled, as I focused on the project sitting on my laptop.

"Brandon, its.. Ailiyah." I remember thinking it odd, because from an early age, the only time she called herself by her full name to family was when something was wrong.

"hey Ally, what's up?"

I remember her voice getting quieter, and sounding almost ashamed. "Is dad o.k.? I feel so bad. But a friend of mine I've been studying with asked me out today."

I wasn't even mad, just teasing, as I chastised her. "Ally.. you want to go to a party? Are you SURE you are my sister?'

Her voice got even softer. "not a party Brandon, like... a date."

"Ally, don't even think twice. Just stay there this weekend, I'll see you next friday night."

We had always been that way. When the conversation was over, one of us simply hung up. Rarely was there ever a goodbye. This was especially true when one of us was dead-set on getting our way. "here's what's going to happen." click. Byeeeee! I guess this was our way of saying "and that's final! I remember not even thinking about myself, or dad. I was just thrilled that my sister was even wanting a social life. So, I was surprised, when the phone rang at a few minutes after midnight. I answered, and heard Ally's voice, saying

"Bad night, I'm on my way, leaving now."

I waited for her, not only out of concern, but to also make sure she didn't disturb dad. When she walked in, she looked like something out of a horror movie. Clearly, she had gone all out for her date. I could see what the outfit had looked like. My sister stood 5'3", and had a body that has (more than once) stopped traffic. I can remember my mother saying "It's a good thing she behaves. That girl's curves have curves."

When she stepped in, I first noticed the trickle of blood that had dried as it ran down the corner of her mouth, Her makeup, which looked like it had been professionally done, was smeared. Mascara ran over her high cheekbones, to her chin. She had clearly been crying for the entire trip. Her top was a white button-down, which had been tied directly under her chest. The shirt had been ripped completely off of her left side, exposing her black bra. She was wearing a skin-tight black skirt went almost to her knees, and was caked with dirt. Her stockings could only be described as looking like they had been drug down a gravel road. As if to complete the image, one of her heels had snapped off, leaving my sweet sister to limp in, as she collapsed in my arms.

I carried her to the couch, as she sobbed. I did my level best to toe the line between keeping her quiet, for dad's sake, and letting her get it out. As she calmed herself, she told me what had happened. Although her date was a perfect gentleman, there had been no romantic connection between them Her date admitted that the spark simply wasn't there, but offered to continue the date, as he knew how hard things had been, and wanted her to at least enjoy a night away. Ally made it very clear that he dropped her in front of her dorm, and she was waving goodbye from the doorway, and she was attacked just as he pulled away. She didn't ever see here attacker, as he was wearing a ski mask. She managed to get away, when he reached for her panties, and she dug a fingernail into the corner of his eye. I can still feel the mixture of relief at her escape mixed with the pure primal fury toward the animal who did this.

I stood up to get her a drink, but immediately felt her arms around my neck, I looked into her eyes, and saw nothing but absolute terror, as she begged me not to leave her for even a second. Of course, I agreed, assuring her that I would always be here for her. As I sat back on the couch, she refused to let go of my neck, and paused briefly, before pulling me back to my feet.

"Brandon, I need to get out of these clothes. I can feel him touching me every time I look at them. Can you... stay with me, and help me?"

I hesitated, which I guess she took as agreement, because she slowly looked me in the eyes, and carefully released her arms, as if she were afraid I might run. I understood her fragile state, so I made it a point to stay completely motionless, as she pulled the torn shirt away from her body, and reached back to unfasten her bra. I sat back, and averted my eyes involuntarily, as her chest was at eye level, and I wanted to give her a modicum of privacy. The second I moved, Ally screeched, and threw her arms back around my neck. As she did, her bra fell to her elbows, and she smashed her bare chest into my face. Although obviously an awkward situation, I was more concerned with her mental state, and simply held her there, wrapping my arms around her. As I held her, I heard the snap, as she unfastened the skirt, and bent slightly, sliding the skirt, her panties, and her stockings to the floor, before kicking off her shoes.

I knew the proper reaction to holding my sisters' naked body, and that was what I felt. But I was more concerned with her fragile psyche, so I simply held her there, as if nothing had changed. She wrapped her arms back around my neck, more gently this time, as she seemed to be more sure that I wasn't going to pull away. She stood, and I scooped her into my arms, as she pointed towards the bathroom, resting her head on my chest. At this point, I did not care about right or wrong inside myself, I simply needed to project safety. I put her back onto her feet, and she stepped into the shower, still holding my neck.

"Brandon, please don't think. I'm sorry, but I can't let go. Not yet. I need you to wash me. Scrub me, as if I were covered in blood."

She started sobbing softly, as I turned on the water scalding hot, I started with her hair, and carefully scrubbed every inch of my sister's body, Not once did I even think an impure thought, I was simply caring for her. When I was done, I dried her, as her breathing deepened, so I wasn't surprised when she immediately fell asleep as I scooped her back into my arms.

I carried her to her bed, grateful that she seemed to be at least temporarily at peace as she slept. I lowered her to the bed and reached for her blanket to pull it over her, as I tucked her in, her arms tightened around my neck. As it was clear she did not want me to leave, I simply curled up behind her. I jumped slightly, as she whispered my name.

"Brandon?"

"Yes, Ally?" I whispered.

"Thank you for taking care of me. I... need to feel safe, and you have always been the one person I could always depend on. I know the shower was awkward for you, but I.. needed to feel clean, to.. reclaim my body from him."

"I understand, sis. It's ok."

"Brandon, I need you to stay with me, all the time until I feel better. Is that ok? Can you just let me.. do ... what I need to, and know that you will go with me? Let me take control of my life again?"

I remember sliding my arm under her head, and wrapping her in a hug from behind.

"I'll always be here for you, Ally. Just rest now, I'm not going to ever leave you."

I felt her body relax, as we drifted off to sleep.

msa6572
msa6572
49 Followers