Aimee

Story Info
The Paths We Travel.
4.1k words
4.71
8.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's Note*

This is a short story based on a recent experience here on the site. And yeah, all the character specific info has been modified to avoid identification. *laughs*

I will apologize now, for any typos I missed.

Remember, all comments graciously accepted!

Enjoy!

******

Aimee

The Paths We Choose

1

She originally met him in her usual chatroom. She's been hanging around here for over five years. She's comfortable here.

Things in her life have been... 'different', I think we will call it.

It all starts with a simple question...

I take it you aren't 18 anymore?

...and although it takes her a minute, she does finally answer him...

*giggles* no not anymore im 21 now

...which seems to stun him. It takes a second for him to reply again.

She has seen him in the room, making arbitrary comments, not really engaging in a real conversation.

Her rule is, no profile - no chat, so she checks. He has a profile. And, he's a writer. He's been posting to the 'story' part of the site.

She's not sure why, but every time he PMs her, she answers. They have regular conversations - which kind of confuses her. 'What are the damn chances' she wonders, 'that a normal guy would be in here?'

From what she can tell, he's looking for a connection of some kind, and not just words on a screen. Again... really?

Although she honestly believes that her destiny is inevitably going to be with an 'older guy', for now she is caught up in school, and there isn't much time in her life for anything else. Chatting here, keeps her 'out of trouble' so to speak.

Their conversations continue, each learning about the other, for about a month. There are no requests for phone calls, or photos, or the usual stuff you get in an erotic chatroom. Just... well... the normal conversation of two people becoming friends.

At first, she doubts his motives. He seems 'too good to be true'. But, over time, he begins to find his way into the cracks and crevices of her heart - which hasn't happened in a very long time. She finds herself rushing back to the dorm after work every evening, so she can get online and talk to him.

After six weeks of everyday conversations, she gets a single line, that changes everything.

I want to meet you, if you are willing.

She sits and stares at it, for a couple of minutes, somehow expecting it to simply vanish. But it doesn't.

Never mind, sorry I asked.

Crap! Type something - quick!

you caught me totally off guard. sorry. are you serious?

Yeah, she has been thinking about it.

I was, unless you aren't interested.

actually, i am. it's just kinda sudden. how?

Safest way would be for me to come to you?

no. i want it to be someplace neutral

Seriously?

yes

When?

thanksgiving break is coming up

What about your family?

i need to do this. they will understand

Where?

you decide

You did say you wanted to go to the beach *laughs*

yeah, I did

Do you have a passport?

seriously?

Uh huh. Up to you, of course.

let me think about it

Fair enough. Watch your email.

That ends the conversation. She excuses herself telling him she has some homework to finish. He allows her to escape graciously.

******

2

Two days later, she gets an email. It's a confirmation of a flight to St Thomas, a ferry ride to Tortola, and a helicopter ride to Scrub Island - which is apparently where they are staying, for five days. There's also a confirmation from the resort.

Yes... she is freaked out. When 'good thing I have a passport' arbitrarily pops into her head, she smiles.

She prints the email, and sits staring at it. She knows she's gonna have to think this one through.

She skips logging into the chatroom for a couple of nights, and as she suspected, he doesn't email asking where she is. He's very low pressure - about damn near everything. Finally, she tells him they need to talk. He's in the room, waiting on her, when she logs in...

where will you meet me?

At the resort. I'll be there a day before you.

i'm supposed to get there on my own?

You are a very smart young lady. I have total confidence you can manage traveling on your own.

hummm

Chicken...

hey now

I dare you.

butthead

All I ask, is that you give me a 24 hour heads up if you aren't coming, so I can recapture the cost of the flights.

what about the resort?

I'll try to enjoy the place without you. *laughs*

what should I bring?

You. And maybe a change of clothes. Everything else is covered.

you better be there

I'll send a pic the day before.

see you in two weeks

She just committed to leaving the country, to spend a week with a guy she's never met.

What the hell?

******

3

Sure enough, inside the ferry terminal, is a girl holding a sign with her name on it. After they exchange introductions, she discovers Maria flies the helicopter. Oh man... a freaking helicopter?

From the moment the plane started moving seven hours ago, and she realized she was committed, she's been second guessing what she is doing. Now, there really isn't any turning back - not that she wants to.

Once they land at the heliport on Scrub Island, a guy in a colorful Jeep takes her to the resort. They get her checked in and a different girl shows her to her room.

The first thing she notices, is the box lying in the middle of the king-sized bed. She finds it a bit amusing, that it has a big yellow bow around it. Inside, she finds a beautiful, but very skimpy, string bikini - just like the one he sent her the photo of. There's also a matching sarong, and a note. She opens the note...

Get dressed (or undressed as the case may be) and meet me by the infinity pool,
in the center of the resort.

In this single instant, her heart takes over. This is about choices and chances. She intends to make a few, and take a few. 'It is what it is...' as she is so fond of saying.

As she strolls across the grounds, following the desk clerk's directions, she realizes a lot of heads are turning to look. If nothing else, he definitely has excellent taste in swim wear. And, she has always looked amazing in red...

When she finds the small grotto in the middle of the resort, she also finds a small bar. Even the bartender does a double take, when she walks up.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Something fruity, and worthy of all this," she waves her hands to indicate their surroundings.

He smiles, and goes to work. Second later, she is holding a large glass, with a bunch of fruit and a small umbrella in it. She sips it, smiles at the bartender, thanks him, and heads for the pool.

When she clears the trees, among all the people present, she finds only four guys sitting alone along the edges of the pool - but she only sees one of them. Somehow, she knows it's him - instantly.

He's lying on one of the loungers, his feet crossed, and a tablet in his hands. He has a dark complexion - as if he's been here for months, laying in the sun. His hair is gray - just like he told her - but in a distinguished way. It's pretty short, and brushed straight back. He's also clean-shaven. He's wearing a pair of colorful board shorts, and a white tank top, his tanned shoulders screaming for her to touch them. He appears lost in something he is reading on the tablet.

She walks over next to him and stops where she is blocking his sun. Without looking at her, he acknowledges her presence...

"Sit down, Sunshine, and quit being obnoxious."

She leans over, and without a word, kisses him - one of those 'do I have your attention?' kind of kisses. Strangely, he gets it...

"O... K... You have my attention."

She laughs, straddles him, and lets her butt come to rest on his thighs. He sits looking at her for so long, she gets nervous.

"Any comments?"

"'Breathtaking' comes to mind first," he replies.

"I'm not wearing anything else, the entire time I am here."

"I'm hoping that at some point, the 'else' comes out of the sentence..."

She laughs, and for the first time since she left home, relaxes - completely. She finally realizes that she is supposed to be here. With him.

They spend the next two hours, learning. Sure, they've been typing back and forth for over a month, but this is different. This... is real.

After lunch, he asks if she wants to explore the grounds, but she suggests they go back to the room. He agrees. Once there, she goes and lays out on a towel on the huge, private patio, outside the room. In seconds he is next to her.

"So... you came."

"Did you doubt I would?"

"You did seem hesitant..." he offers.

She rolls onto her left side, gravity making her enticing breasts slide that way as well, but not quite allowing them to escape her bikini top. She sees his eyes go directly to them, which makes her giggle.

"Most people would say I'm crazy - for doing this, I mean."

"Perhaps you are. But it's going to make for a hell of a story someday."

"Yeah, like when someone asks me 'What's the most impulsive thing you have ever done?'" she replies, making reference to one of their first conversations.

"You're looking fairly 'well done'" he says, smiling and pointing at her partial tan, which is beginning to turn pink in places.

"Well, oil me up so I don't burn, and can get darker," she holds up a bottle of lotion, she brought with her.

She immediately goes back to her 'face down' position, and without further prompting, he begins his task.

He starts on her shoulders, giving each a good squirt, and then gently massaging it in. When he gets to her back, he rubs his way under the strings holding her top, and she immediately reaches back and pulls the knot, releasing it. He laughs, moves the strings, and resumes his task.

With her eyes closed, she lets her imagination go to work. She feels him straddle her, his butt coming to rest on hers, but he doesn't lower his full weight on to her. Then, with his quite oily hands, he starts at her waist, and pushes up until he reaches her shoulders. She is certain a muffled moan just escaped her lips. He repeats the motion, this time, running his fingers up her sides, and his thumbs up the center of her back, digging them in to her taut muscles. Then he does it again. This time, her moan is very perceptible. On his fourth trip up her back, she feels his fingers as they lightly brush the sides of her breasts, and realizes that he is enjoying this, as much as she is.

After ten passes over her back, she feels him slide down to her knees. The moment he begins to work on her thighs, completely skipping her ass, she isn't having it.

"Nuh uh, buster," she says, reaching down with both hands, and pulling the strings on her bikini bottom. "You're doing all of me..."

Again, she hears him laugh, as he moves her bottom out of the way, and goes back to work.

He squirts the oil liberally over her cheeks and thighs, and immediately begins massaging and kneading her superb little mounds. This time, she lets out a real moan, no longer trying to hide her euphoria. He spends fifteen minutes, massaging, kneading, squeezing, and generally taunting her ass, as she continues to voice her approval. When he gets to her upper thighs, she tries to open her legs, but finds that they are trapped between his knees. 'damn it'

He continues working on the back of her legs, one at a time, until he reaches her ankles.

"You should do this for a living..." she mumbles.

Without warning, she turns over, freeing her breasts, and getting a shocked smile from him. When she sees the surprise covering his face, with a coy little smile, she quickly adds, "You were going to do both sides, right?"

With a laugh, he pulls the last remaining string on her top, and tosses it aside. He again straddles her, resting some of his weight on her upper thighs, and repeats the process from her back. Each time his hands pass over her symmetrically perfect tits, she can see his desire in his eyes. She knows exactly how he wants this to end. It's been a while since a guy has had this effect on her, and she finds that she has missed it. She misses something else, as well. Something she never got from her time in the chatroom.

Once he has covered (and explored) every inch of her, he takes a seat next to her, and does nothing more than admire the view, as she lies on her back, now completely nude. She wonders what is going on behind those big brown eyes. After a good twenty minutes, she breaks the silence.

"What are you daydreaming about?"

"What makes you think I'm daydreaming?"

"The wonderful facial expressions you keep trying to hide."

"How is it you can be so young, yet so astute?"

"Back to the original question," she replies, ignoring his question.

"Well..." he says, very hesitantly.

"Let me help you. You and me in bed. More specifically, you in me, in bed..."

She can tell her matter-of-fact reply, surprises him.

"Why me? Why did you talk to me, even though I..."

She interrupts him.

"My life. And because you are so very different."

"I'm just a guy - like a million other guys."

"No, you aren't. You were always polite, and complimented me constantly. Your way of dancing around the role-playing thing is cute. You always seemed to see me as more than words on a screen - more than someone to talk dirty to. Hell, you sat here for twenty minutes, and did nothing more than look at me. That's not the behavior of 'just another guy'."

She sits up, and looks him in the eyes.

"In the real world, most guys, whistle at me, tell me that I'm 'fucking hot' and share what they'd like to do to me, if I were willing. Online, it's all just fantasy - with no substance. This," she points at him and then at herself, "is about way more than all of that."

She gets up, smiles at him and heads for the suite's bedroom. He, of course, follows. Once there, she turns, stops, and waits for him to walk into her. She stands on her tiptoes, and kisses him with every ounce of passion she can muster.

"You have been incredibly patient with me, while I sorted out my screwed-up head. It doesn't matter how or why - it only matters that I want this, as much as you do. I give you my word, there will be no expectations, and no fallout afterwards."

She feels the tears as they build in her eyes. When the first one escapes, he reaches up and with his index finger, catches it. He grabs her shoulders, lifts her to his mouth, and returns the same kiss she just gave him. She climbs onto the massive bed, and lays down.

She blocks everything except him from her mind, and watches as he slips out of his shorts and tank top, and joins her on the bed. She gives him an incredibly emotional smile, reaches up, and puts a hand on his cheek. He leans in and kisses her. Then, he begins a new exploration of her body - this time with his tongue. He delicately traces a line, from her lips, over her chest, stopping to pay homage to her pert nipples, and each of her impeccable breasts. He continues down across her taut and trembling stomach. She is so excited, that she can feel her body quivering under his hands. He rolls on top of her, sliding down between her legs, and she willing parts them. She knows he can smell her... the scent of her wanting... her need.

As she draws her legs up, he is quick to slip his head between her tanned thighs, gently pushing them apart. She can feel that she is already moist, her lusting pussy, inviting him in.

His warm, wet tongue on her mound, causes a shudder in her body. The moment his tongue slips past her labia, her body trembles - and her legs come up further. He licks and probes, causing her to squeal in delight. It has been a while since a man enjoyed her like this, and she intends to take full advantage. The deeper he goes, the deeper her moans become. When he finds her inner labia, she vocalizes her approval with numerous ecstatic groans, and thrusts of her hips.

He begins to manipulate her clit, first with his fingers, then with his tongue. This time, he gets a guttural 'oh god yes', as she wiggles, and tries to force his tongue further onto her. He continues his quest.

After a full ten minutes of clitoral teasing and torture, it becomes apparent she is close. Her breathing becomes erratic, her ecstatic mumblings become more pronounced, and when her back arches, he delivers the final blow - using her distended clit to do it. His efforts are quickly rewarded.

"oh my fucking god!" she screams, grabbing him by the hair and forcing his face deeply into her now, raging pussy.

He continues his relentless assault, not stopping until her body convinces him, her orgasm is passing. Once she falls limp, and goes quiet, he lifts himself over her, and slides up her body, until the head of his engorged cock, is pushing gently against her waiting pussy.

"are you sure?" he whispers in her ear.

In response, she reaches down, grabs his not-in-bad-shape older butt, and pulls him into her. He pushes until there is no more, and again she moans her approval. She opens her eyes, allowing a few tears to escape, and kisses him ever so passionately.

Something about him, tells her he isn't going to just 'fuck' her. It's become about more than the sex. There is something innate about what is happening between them. Something very impassioned.

As she again draws her knees up, he begins, what she is certain will be an ethereal journey.

He pulls back, his manhood sliding easily through her. She has become so wet with her own juices, that he could probably do this for hours. Then... back in. Slowly. Deliberately. Until he can go no further. He repeats the process, as she revels in the magical feeling, squeezing him with every muscle in her outrageously tight pussy, as each time he pulls back. She wants him to know that he is her prisoner, and that there is no escape.

This slow, methodical, taking of her - interspersed with much attention paid to her tantalizing breasts, and kissing so passionate it takes her breath away - continues for over thirty minutes. She finds that his touch electrifies her - making her want to satisfy him.

When he feels the small convulsions in her body, and her breathing again changes, he quickens his pace - but only slightly. She wraps her legs around him, telling him that it is time. She wants her orgasm to last until she simply can't stand it any longer.

Even as her grunts and guttural moans overtake her, she squeezes with her legs, and with her hands on his ass, tries to pull him even further into her. His slow methodical pounding gets harder - as if desperation has overtaken him. With each stroke, he too, gets closer.

Then, as she feels her orgasm begin, she digs her nails into his back and, lost in ecstasy, she begins to mumble...

12