Aimee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"yes... yes... more... harder... harder... please... I need you... deeper... oh god..."

He tries with everything in him, to give her what she asks for - what she needs. She can tell he is struggling to hold himself back, to ensure she reaches that magic place.

"let it happen..." she whispers in his ear.

Then, the inevitable occurs - and he is helpless to stop it. Nature takes over, and knowing she wants him to, he concedes to his onrushing orgasm. He slams his raging cock as far into her, as her body will let him. When she feels his first contraction, she bears down on his throbbing cock, and revels in the intense feeling of his seed, rushing though its narrow passages, as it seeks to exit his body, and find a new home, deep within her.

He pulls back, and when she feels his second contraction, she squeezes him so tightly, his body has to force his warm stickiness into her. When he pushes back in, she gives him a surprise. She allows her orgasm to join his. She almost lifts him off the bed, when her back arches and she cries out...

"fuck yeeeesssss... oh god... oh god... fuck..."

...and again, her fingernails find his bare skin - which she is sure increases the intensity of his orgasm. When he fires for the fourth time, she knows he is going to fill her past her capacity. She grunts and groans, as if a staving woman has just been given food. She thrusts her hips into him - willing him to continue his slow, relentless pounding from earlier. He instantly complies.

When he pulls back, she feels the cum, as it follows his still hard cock, and knows it is dribbling out of her. Then, a hard firm thrust back in, while at the same time, she again squeezes him. He groans, and repeats his withdrawal and thrust. She is amazed that she is able to keep him hard. She drags her nails up his back, and whispers to him...

"don't stop... please..."

...and her heart races as the tears once again come.

He continues to plunge himself into her, each time, pushing until she groans her approval. Eventually, he hears her soft sobs. He stops, pulls out of her, and lies next to her, wiping the tears from her cheeks.

"I somehow knew the regret would consume you..."

She smiles and kisses him.

"Silly man, that isn't what the tears are about."

"What then?" he asks, running his fingers over her nipples, drawing them back to life.

"As simple as it was, that was the most amazing sexual encounter I have ever had... period."

She sucks in a deep breath as arousal, generated by his fingers, again seeks to take over her body. He, on the other hand, is trying to understand her last statement. It takes only a second for her to realize his confusion.

"Don't ask. Just accept it. Please?"

He smiles at her, and brushes his lips against hers, one more time. She pushes him onto his back, snuggles up to him, and puts her head on his chest. They lay in silence, lost only in each other - and the moment.

******

4

They repeat their lusty adventure multiple times over the next four days. She finds that each time seems more intense that the last. She is glad she trusted him. She is glad she came...

She believes he is the gentlest and most passionate man she has ever encountered, and he seems immeasurably happy to be with her.

On their final night, when sleep beckons to her, she willing submits to it, her head once again resting on his chest.

******

5

When she wakes up, she's in her dorm room.

Alone.

Instantly her eyes well up, and she knows she can't stop it.

She's had the same damn dream at least two dozen times in the last four weeks. And each time, she wakes up alone.

Here.

Not there.

And just as they do every time she has the dream, the tears come in earnest.

So once again, she sits in the middle of her bed, alone, in the dark, crying, asking herself the same question over and over...

'why did I say no?'

******

12