Aimee and Fiona Fall in Love

Story Info
Fiona comforts her daughter only to find...
10k words
4.2
6.3k
10
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday evening, late Friday evening, and Aimee typed away into night so that Mr. Jenkins could take his report- which he had given her at ten to bloody five- to the National Conference in Seattle.

She typed angrily having been looking forward to heading out the door bang on five and then he gives her this and, as a result, she was making more than her usual number of mistakes- the corrections these slowed her up even more. To make matters worse he was for ever coming out of his office to ask her how it was going -looking at his watch when he did so just to let her know, as if she wasn't aware of it anyway, that time was passing.

At first she had felt guilty that she wasn't going as fast as he obviously needed her to but it changed as the time went by to resentment as she struggled with his barely legible corrections until finally she had had enough; she stood up, went over to him and grabbed his shirt at the throat.

"Type the fucking thing yourself shit for brains. I quit!" she hissed at him.

With that she pushed him backwards and went to get her coat then strode out of the office as he lay sprawled on the floor watching her in astonishment- the adrenaline flowing through her veins. As she walked out into the cold night air the recklessness of her actions became clearer and clearer to her; she had walked out on a safe job in a way that made her unemployable- certainly in that field which was the only one she knew.

By the time she reached her car she was feeling sick and once in it she sat dry retching at what she had done and the now very uncertain future she faced.

All she could think of doing that was sensible was going home. Ideas of going for a drink or driving off a cliff came to her but they terrified her and she just drove home.

When she did got there however she found the scene playing itself out in her head anew. Aimee lived with her mother and had hoped the job would allow her to save up to pay a bond and buy some furniture so that she could have her own little place. She had some savings but no where near enough and now, it seemed, she would have to rely on her mother's generosity just that much longer.

She sat in the car on the driveway not wanting to face her mother or, indeed, do anything. Finally she saw the porch light come on and her mother came out in her dressing gown to see what the matter was.

Aimee's mom Fiona saw her daughter sitting slumped in the car with her head on the steering wheel and her maternal instincts kicked in. She walked quickly to the car and, crouching down, knocked on the driver's window. Aimee turned her head and looked timidly at her.

"Oh goodness, something was wrong," Fiona thought, "Aimee always acted like this when she was in trouble."

She wrinkled her nose at Aimee and poked her tongue out- they used to do that when Aimee was a kid. A little smile of recognition flashed over Aimee's face and then the despair returned.

"Open the door sweetheart," Fiona told her and watched until Aimee finally opened her door.

She saw her Mom with a big smile on her face and she couldn't help herself- she smiled back.

She got out and was immediately hugged by her mother. It felt so reassuring to be hugged like that and she hugged her back as best she could and kissed her cheek.

They held hands and went inside, sitting on the sofa.

"Eaten?"

Aimee couldn't face her and, looking down, shook her head.

"At this hour? What is wrong with those people? Eight o'clock and you haven't been fed? Its disgraceful, that's what it is. Why, I've got a good mind to ring that Mr. Jenkins of yours and give him-" she stopped as she looked at her daughter's face.

She couldn't remember seeing her like this before, my goodness she was so upset.

"Sweetheart what happened?"

"Oh Mom! I've done something really stupid."

Her Mom cuddled her," what happened sweetheart."

So Aimee told her the whole thing as Fiona hugged her; squeezing extra hard when Aimee was struggling to find the words. Finally it was all out.

"Oh baby!" exclaimed Fiona hugging her daughter tight, "Oh you poor thing."

And with that the tears came- lots of them. Fiona hugged her with a tear or two herself. After a time Aimee was able to wipe her eyes and feel that things maybe weren't as bad as she had thought. Her Mom was breathing on her hair as she held her. It felt nice, almost sensuous, and she snuggled in just that little bit closer.

"Hey, what about we run you a nice deep bath huh and I'll make you something easy for your dinner? Scrambled eggs OK?"

That came as a surprise, just as Aimee was really getting to like what her mom was doing. Fiona though knew she had to stop herself- she was falling for her daughter! Her own daughter for goodness sake. She had held her to comfort her and something had happened - it was her mouth- Aimee's mouth, she had looked so gorgeous with her rosebud lips parted and that look, the worried look on her face and she had looked on them as lips to kiss. She had stroked her hair breathing gently wanting to know how Aimee felt. Aimee had responded, she had pressed into her mother's breasts- she hardly ever did that and she had moved her head, just a bit, as Fiona had been blowing softly on it.

"I'd love a bath and," she paused then picking her words carefully, her lips moved to be just inches from Fiona's,

"I just love what we were doing, I know its naughty and we shouldn't but I loved it. I saw you looking at my lips Mom and I know you wanted to kiss them- I so wanted you to and I still do. I long to feel your lips on mine Mom, Fiona?"

"Darling, sweetheart, Fiona, Fi, any will do darling. I will still do motherly thing for you but I just love you calling me Fiona..I want to us to be girlfriends, lovers I hope and,oh, oh kiss me? Please? I want you to."

She didn't get to finish as Aimee had leaned forward to press her lips gently against her mother's.

"She wants me to take control," Aimee thought fondly.

She pressed her lips against Fiona's and by mutual consent their lips parted and Aimee's tongue entered Fiona's mouth to flick against hers. Control, when that's not what you are used to having, is not an easy thing to master and Aimee soon found much as she loved kissing Fiona she had no idea how to move their moment on to the next level or even what that might be. Unlike her mother she wanted to be in control but like her she needed someone to take charge.

'We don't need to rush things babe," Fiona whispered, "I'll go get your bath ready while you get undressed and we can continue after your bath."

"Or you can get in with me and kiss me like crazy again," Aimee replied.

"Or I could get in with you and kiss you like crazy," came the answer.

As it was Aimee did strip in her bedroom but Fiona who hadn't put her night knickers on at that point simply stripped off

Aimee liked the sound of scrambled eggs ; she was a bit peckish but didn't want anything heavy and a nice bath to soak in- perfect.. She looked up at her Mom and gave her a shy little smile- both knew it was for before.

Fiona's head was spinning as she went to the bathroom and turned the water on. She poured a lot of bubble bath in and swished it round with her hand then went out to the kitchen to get things ready for Aimee's scrambled eggs on toast. She wanted to keep busy to keep her mind off what she had felt before but she couldn't.

"My God, I wanted her," she thought to herself, horrified at the idea," I wanted to be intimate with my own daughter."

She forced the thought from her mind making herself focus on how to get Aimee fed and bathed.

She went back to the bathroom and turned the taps off.

Aimee had gone to her room, got her nightie, slippers and dressing gown and had taken these into the bathroom where she undressed. Naked she thought of her Mom breathing on her hair the way she did. She had wanted her to keep going. She wanted her now, more than anything she wanted her, wanted to be held by her, to feel her body pressed against her own and to kiss her. She had felt Fiona's breath in her mouth they had been so close and now she wanted Fiona's lips on hers, Fiona's tongue touching hers and to offer her body to her. She could feel Fiona's fingers tracing down over her body and...

It was now or never, she opened the door and walked naked into the kitchen.left hand behind her neck and right hand on her hip she posed in the doorway.

'Hey, want to have a bath with me?"

Fiona put down the egg she was about to crack and walked towards her naked daughter. She looked into Aimee's eyes as she took the steps towards her. She untied her sash and slipped the dressing gown off letting it lie on the floor and as she got close she pulled the hem of her nightie up so her bare pussy was on show and offered the hem to Aimee who reached forward a little to pull it up and over Fiona's head.

Fiona had so wanted to be stripped by Aimee, she was strong Aimee.

"I want you darling- is that wrong? Oh it is, it is but-oh hold me." She slipped her dressing gown of as Aimee approached.

'Take it off me doll," she said wanting to be stripped by her lover. She wanted to be taken, for Aimee to be in charge, "make love to me darling. Please."

'Kiss me. Please," Fiona whispered She closed her eyes and waited. She felt Aimee's soft wet lips on hers and opened her mouth immediately feeling Aimee's tongue in there.

"Oh sorry Mom!" she exclaimed feeling bad that she had caused it when as if it was something she did every day, Fiona stood and slipped both her dressing gown and nightie off. She wasn't wearing panties and so she was naked- apart from her slippers which she also pushed off.

She sat back on the bath edge and hugged Aimee again.

"This is better," she murmured.

"Mmm," Aimee answered. They were both naked and Fiona had sort of taken her by surprise but she had also been half expecting it- the way she had been stroking her hair had been very, well, very intimate. It was an offer, she realized, Fiona was offering herself; it was up to her to accept She put her arm round Fiona's waist and pulled her into the bath..

'You want this?" Fiona asked her in a tone which let Aimee know for certain that she did. Aimee smiled at her mother and nodded. It was the closeness, after the emotion the intimate closeness that had let her move from being in her mom's arms to being in those of the woman she loved. Fiona had been interested, very interested, she was sure in taking things further. Well she had thought she was then thought maybe she was just imagining things.

Their arms wrapped around each other and their lips met. Aimee closed her eyes and felt Fiona's lips and tongue. She probed her mouth with her tongue and felt Fiona's in hers. Aimee was now hot, tingly before, aroused and a bit nervous before, she was now hot. She felt under the water for her mother's breasts and fondled them

Neither said anything. Fiona lay still allowing Aimee to do as as she pleased with her breasts- while Aimee's own nipples were also hard and her pussy was wet and not just from the bath. Fiona leant forward and pulled the plug out. They lay there as the water ran out enjoying being cold and naked together. Aimee had slipped down and was back on Fiona's nipple.

"Better get dressed babe," Fiona whispered finally and got to a crouch as Aimee protested wanting the nipple still. Fiona smiled and helped Aimee to her feet with the mouth still sucking vigorously away.

"Oh babe, Oh God that feels fantastic. I better get my stuff in the dryer. How about you get dressed and I'll make you scrambled eggs while I wait for mine to dry?"

Aimee detached from the nipple, got up, reached over for her nightie and dressing gown and dropped them in the bath- then turned the tap on.

"Oops," she said, her face covered in a huge grin," guess you better put mine in too, they've got wet somehow."

She pulled an "oh dear how could that have happened?" face at Fiona and they both laughed. Fiona took two sets of wet nighties and dressing gowns to the drier turned it on then walked naked into the kitchen where she turned the element on.

'Whole meal or white?" she called out.

'Whole meal thanks Hon," Aimee called back.

"Hon," thought Fiona, "ooh that sounds nice."

She smiled to herself as she whisked the eggs, added a little bit of milk then waited for the butter in the pan to melt. The eggs sizzled away as they cooked, the jug boiled and the toaster popped. She got a dinner plate down, buttered Aimee's toast and cut it then placed the scrambled eggs on the toast with an extra piece at the side of the plate and made Aimee's coffee. She carried it over to the table and sat waiting for Aimee.

Aimee had dashed off to her bedroom to put some makeup on- suddenly how she looked to Fiona had become terribly important. She put on her blusher, redid her eyeliner and put on fresh lippy. Once the lip stick was applied she ran her tongue round her lips, remembering Fiona's tongue in her mouth and licking her lips

"Oh God," she thought, "Oh I need more of that."

She checked herself out in the mirror pushing her titties - titties sounded slutty she thought and she wanted to feel slutty; "breasts" sounded so boring and proper. She shook them and watched, pleased with what she was seeing, as they jiggled side to side on her chest. Leaving the room she caught a rear end view and smacked her butt then looked again at her soft rounded bottom.

She came through the lounge into the dining room where Fiona sat waiting for her. Fiona's eyes were taking her all in and Aimee felt her body tingle; she felt embarrassed and aroused at the same time as she walked towards her Lover.

Fiona was stunned, she had stood up as soon as Aimee entered the room and held her arms out for this gorgeous woman. She had no doubts; this beautiful creature was the woman she loved. Aimee saw her Mom's expression and the way she stood up. She looked into Fiona's eyes as she walked towards her and melted into her arms when she reached her.

'Hey gorgeous," Fiona said in voice Aimee had never heard, so soft and breathy ; so sexy.

They kissed again then sat and Aimee ate her scrambled eggs. She put some on her fork and held it in front of Fiona for her to eat. Fiona opened her mouth and ate the food off the fork then after swallowing showed Aimee her open mouth to prove she had eaten it.

"Good girl!" Aimee said in a motherly tone," want to try some more?"

"I will if you want me to babe but this is for you, you must be starving, I can do some more or make something else if you like?"

'Oh, no, this is just perfect. Thank you."

They shared another smile and Fiona sat by her daughter as she finished her dinner. When Aimee had finished Fiona got to her feet and held her hands out. They walked the few paces to the lounge and swayed in silence in a naked embrace.

Both relished the contact of their own bare skin on the other's body. They felt the other's hands, their fingers stroking their skin. Aimee, continuing to discover her mother's body toyed with her nipples then fondled her butt as they danced. Her fingers slipped inside Fiona's butt crack and down to her anus.

"Mmmm, that's nice," Fiona sighed as Aimee's fingers probed and she pushed her legs a bit wider. When Aimee brought her hand round to the front she pushed it up under Fiona's butt to stroke her anus again then brought it back and up to her pussy.

It was sopping. Both had hairy pussies and Fiona's pussy hair was very wet. Aimee pushed her finger in between Fiona's lips and stroked her there. She took a grip on one of her flaps and tugged hard enough to pull it out. She felt Fiona tense in her arms and looked at her face. Fiona had closed her eyes and took a sharp breath through her mouth then released it slowly. Aimee felt the tense body relax utterly in her embrace. Fiona opened her eyes and looked adoringly into Aimee's.

"Stroke my clit Doll," Fiona whispered in her ear then licked her face.

Aimee moved her fingers deep in Fiona's pussy and stroked up to her clit while pushing down from the top with her thumb.

She had one arm round Fiona who had both arms round Aimee's neck. Aimee felt Fiona's body tense as she pressed against it then held her as she had her orgasm. She put both arms round her and pulled her tight.

'You got me off darling," she heard her Mom say delightedly.

"Darling" Oh she loved hearing that from her Mom.

"Yeah hon, Oh shit Mom what should I call you?"

Fiona steered them to the sofa, she grabbed a towel from the pile she was going to put away and placed it under where she would sit then sat down and pulled Aimee down to sit crossways on her lap.

"Call me anything my Darling. Hey You, if you like. I've fallen in love with you. So for me you're my lover, If that's alright with you?"

She looked apprehensively into Aimee's eyes; Aimee smiled and nodded.

"I love you. You're the one I long to have make love to me and whisper sweet nothings in my ear. You're the one I long to satisfy and please; the one I would die for. That's what you are to me my darling. Does that make it any easier for you to decide what to call me?"

It did, Oh God yes it did, Aimee thought.

'Well I do like sweetheart and darling and Honey. Are those OK?"

"Those are all great and you use which ever one you want my darling. Just do one thing?"

Aimee looked at her puzzled.

"Tell me you love me."

" I love you. Oh God I just love you so much."

"Ohh. Lets go to bed."

"And leave the dishes?" Aimee gasped in mock horror.

"Fuck the dishes my darling, lets go to our boudoir and you can have your way with me."

They walked with Fiona leading the way her hand trailing behind her held lightly by Aimee.

Aimee had become enthralled with her lover's body. Mid forties Fiona still had a tidy shape with a trim tummy a rounded butt and, as has been established, very suckable breasts. Her legs were fantastic thought Aimee as she watched the movement of her mother's body from behind. When they stopped she let go Fiona's hand and put both hands on Fiona's butt. Fiona bent over and rested with her elbows on the bed as Aimee massaged and kneaded her lover's gorgeous bottom. Then she stepped behind Fiona pushed her pussy as hard as she could against this soft plump rounded bottom and, putting her arms round her hips, pulled her tight.

Aimee released her and Fiona scooted up on the bed and turned over to lie on her back her legs wide apart. She toyed with her pussy as she watched Aimee hop on and lie with her feet facing the headboard. Aimee wiggled over and felt Fiona's tongue in her pussy. Fiona felt Aimee push her legs apart and the tongue probing her slit. Aimee gripped each side of Fiona's pussy and pulled hard spreading her pussy wide open. Fiona relished the sensation,knowing Aimee's eyes were inches from her totally exposed pussy, the pain on her lips and the thrill as Aimee blew gently on her pink pussy. Aimee watched Fiona's pussy as it opened in front of her.

'You came out of there," Fiona said in that voice, "you can revisit if you like. Please?"

Aimee raised her head and looked at Fiona's face. Fiona grinned and winked at her; Aimee went back to licking her pussy. Soon she felt her lover's orgasm start and watched up close as Fiona had her second orgasm of the night in front of her. Fiona lay limp on her back and smiled an exhausted smile at Aimee.

In truth she was exhausted; the emotional strain from seeing her daughter so distressed followed by all that had happened. The sexual tension as they discovered their mutual attraction and finally the sexual activity had drained her of all her energy. So she lay utterly exhausted but completely content. Aimee was tired too, not to the same degree as Fiona but now she felt protective of Fiona as a lover and longed to sleep with her; to cradle her body and have her go off to sleep in her arms.