Aimee and Fiona Fall in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She it was who arranged how they slept; she on her back and Fiona lying on her tummy half over her with her face cheek to cheek with Aimee's. As she lay there Fiona felt Aimee's right hand resting down by her hip. She reached behind and moved the hand to her butt crack. Her head tilted slightly and in a quiet happy voice she declared, "There, that's better."

Then she brought her face down again,kissed Aimee's cheek and said

,"Night night Darling love you."

"love you babe, sleep well." came the reply and Aimee felt her lover's body relax and her breathing fall into the regular pattern of sleep.

Aimee lay there with her lover lying asleep on her. Fiona had clearly wanted Aimee to be in charge and the thought scared her a little- she had never been in charge before, ever. Well it was her turn; she was younger and stronger and, well, she just had to. Oh and she would write that letter to Mr Metcalf, the boss. A job at McDonalds or somewhere would bring in something, yes they'd manage just fine. She stroked Fiona' hair absently and drifted off herself.

Fiona awoke in the night but remembered where she was and who she was lying on, gave Aimee a quick kiss, smiled to herself and went back to sleep. Aimee did likewise. Her new concern was for Fiona and so, finding all was well with her, felt her duty done and also went back to sleep.

Aimee woke first in the morning. Fiona was still on her tummy, her face nuzzled up against Aimee's neck.

"She looks so content," Aimee thought and gently stroke her hair.

Fiona woke to this and opened her eyes to see how happy Aimee was to be looking at her.

"Morning sweetheart," she murmured.

"Morning my Darling," Aimee replied softly watching as Fiona's face broke into the same smile she had on hers.

They kissed and cuddled, lost in their own little world until Aimee decided it was time to make breakfast and do all the things one normally does in the morning.

She it was who made the breakfast and her decisiveness was clear to see. Fiona was thrilled; a timid soul by nature she relished her new role and did as she was told cheerfully and unquestioningly.

Aimee was overdoing it; unused to being in charge she was over organizing and micro-managing with the result she was nearly exhausted by ten.

She caught a smile on Fiona's face and suddenly cottoned on.

"I'm being the Ober fuhrer, aren't I?"

'Kind of but I love it. Oh, yeah honey even though I kinda know my way around housework I love having you in charge but its tiring you out. Isn't it?"

Aimee grinned, "Majorly. I'll ease back,,huh?"

'If you like Doll, you can tell me to give you a hug and a big pash too if you want," a little smile played on Fiona's face as she said this.

Aimee went to her and hugged her tight.

'Do you want to write that letter? I was thinking we could walk down to the Post Box- I've got a stamp here in the drawer," Fiona asked.

"Oh gosh yes" Aimee had toned her language in her leadership role, before she would have said "oh shit yes". She sat down at the dining table as Fiona brought out her stationery folder. It took a while but Aimee finally composed her letter of apology which she folded and placed in the matching envelope. Stamp attached she put it in her hand bag and went to the front door. She held her hand out for Fiona.

And so they walked hand in hand to the post box which was about a quarter of a mile away. It was the nicest walk Aimee could remember and the nicest for Fiona since before Bill had been diagnosed all those years ago. Sad times she thought then brought herself back to the present. She squeezed Aimee's hand. Aimee turned and looked at her

.

"Love you," Fiona told her.

'Love you," Aimee replied, squeezing her hand back.

They met people they knew who all noted that mother and daughter were holding hands and smiled at the sight.

"Lets have some lunch here," Aimee suggested pointing to a small café. Fiona agreed and they went in and found a table tucked away in the corner.

Aimee ordered as Fiona gazed lovingly at her; the waitress caught her look and twigged to the relationship. She smiled and winked for Aimee.

Aimee felt really nervous; it was one thing when it was just them but in public well that was different.

The waitress, a lady in her thirties, returned with their food and, having placed it before them crouched down by Aimee.

"Don't be embarrassed honey, OK? You guys look great together. Hey my Mom and I are lovers, we've been lovers for nearly ten years now. We own this place and I'm telling you we couldn't have done it if we weren't in love and hadn't wanted to work our butts off for each other."

Aimee was looking at her and nodding, she was trying to work out what, if any, options she had to provide for Fiona and failing dismally.

"Hey, I'll get my Mom to come out. Is that OK?"

It was, Fiona and Aimee exchanged glances and nodded.

The waitress's mother was the cook, and a very good one too. She came out wearing her apron, walked over to her daughter and put her arm round her waist. Aimee and Fiona weren't the only customers but it was of no concern to Elsie ( Mom) she turned to her daughter Mary and kissed her passionately on the lips.

"We love each other," Mary told them. 'we don't care who knows, we don't care what they think. You understand? If you love someone why should you keep it a secret? Hey we have some relations who won't see us and some "friends" we don't see anymore but we have heaps of new ones and they're our friends not Elsie's friends or Mary's friends; they're ours. Its kinda nice, you know?"

Fiona and Aimee smiled and reached across the table to hold hands.

"Hey, how about joining us after we close. Nine ish? We have a flat upstairs."

Aimee looked at Fiona who smiled and nodded.

"We'd love too. Thank you." she looked at both Elsie then Mary as she said it.

"We'd like to invite a few other,um, couples as well if that's OK?"

Again, it was and both Aimee and Fiona had gotten to their feet to hug their new friends. This was the answer to Aimee's prayers.

,"who do we congregate with in our new relationship?" She hadn't had a clue and it had been worrying her a lot.

'I guess we better get back to work,' Mary said reluctantly and so she went back to her front of house duties while Elsie returned to her kitchen. Aimee and Fiona ate their meal in silence looking up frequently to look at the other and smile.

From her vantage point Mary looked over at the two love birds and sighed quietly to herself. Together Fiona and Aimee were simply hot; they were clearly mother and daughter and both had lovely bodies and, to Mary at least, pretty faces. Fiona's eyes had the look of someone who had seen pain and sorrow, a sad look would come onto her face momentarily then vanish. For Mary that simply added to her appeal and as for Aimee, well there was that look of naïve innocence with her- a girl trying to be a woman if you like.

She would choose carefully; everyone would want to come but some were too predatory. Too early for that and she started writing down names. Some she crossed off with a shake of the head. Finally she had her list and when things quietened down she took it out to the kitchen for Elsie to go over.

Theirs was a partnership; they did nothing without both agreeing to it. It had caused some ructions at the start but now she couldn't imagine life without it. Leaving the list with Elsie she popped back out and pretended to do paperwork while all the time staring adoringly at their two new friends.

Fiona knew she was being looked at and was enjoying it. She it was who's chair was in full view of Mary and she lifted her butt to pull her skirt up a little more to leave her entire thigh naked for Mary's viewing pleasure. She and Aimee had decided not to wear panties when they set out and she was racking her brain trying to think of a way to innocently expose herself to the gorgeous Mary. She thought of Aimee. Oh Goodness! Aimee needs to know what I'm planning on doing, she thought and told Aimee openly of her desire to expose herself in public.

Aimee looked round the café, they had dawdled over their meal and most of the other diners had left. Apart from them there were two ladies at one table and a mom and daughter with a pram at another.

"Do you want to Honey? I kind of thought we might not be wearing very much tonight," she said.

"Yes, yes you're right, can I just go over and speak with her?"

"Of course."

"Coming? I don't want to do anything secretive."

Aimee smiled and, holding hands they walked over to Mary.

Mary looked up and smiled.

"Um you've got me really hot the way you look at me from time to time and I want to show, you know, what I've got for you but is it OK if I don't till tonight."

That got a radiant smile.

"Sure babe, I can wait. Bet it'll be worth it," and she mouthed a kiss and blew it at Fiona, then another one for Aimee. Both felt a tremble inside them at this and smiled then returned to their table.

They had nearly finished and did so a few minutes later. Ordinarily they would have lingered, dawdling over their coffees but Aimee now desperately wanted to get Fiona out of there. it felt claustrophobic somehow.

In fact she was simply jealous and wanted Fiona away from the reason for her jealousy.

As they paid the bill she wondered about tonight. Mary picked up on her sudden quietness and obsession with getting out. Fiona was embarrassed but for her the choice was simple; stay with Aimee- if that's what she wanted then that's what they did. They left without saying much at all and Mary hurried after them catching up with them a few shops down.

"Something's wrong, isn't it darling?" she said to Aimee.

Something most definitely was but Aimee didn't know how to put it so she simply gave a noncommittal shrug.

" Oh shit I'm not a mind reader but one minute we're great friends and the next you barely even acknowledge me. What is it?"

Aimee shrugged and said, "Nothing."

She was out of her depth, she knew what she wanted but not how to express it.

"Are you worried about tonight? Do you think I might steal Fiona away from you?" she smiled as she said this but it was exactly what Aimee was dreading and she blushed.

"Oh My God! As if! What kind of a bitch do you think I am honey?" she was hurt, Aimee could hear it in her voice, " You girls just looked so right together. No, we have fun but at the end we all go home with our partners."

Aimee now felt terribly ashamed for she had indeed thought that was the kind of bitch Mary was and could see she had wildly misjudged her. Fiona held her arm and looked sidelong at her face. The tears were welling up in Aimee's eyes and she pulled her to her and patted her on the back as her partner sobbed.

She it was who looked up at Mary and nodded. Mary came forward and kissed Aimee on the cheek then pushed her cheek against Aimee's, patted Fiona on the shoulder and taking one last fond look went back inside the café.

Meantime Aimee was feeling so insecure. She tried to be strong and decisive and each time something happened and she fell to bits.

"We'll go Honey, OK?" Fiona whispered as she hugged her. Aimee nodded and buried her head in Fiona's shoulder. The walk back home was slower than the one into town and when they got home Fiona sat on the couch and put her arm out so Aimee could cuddle up to her- once again to be comforted by Fiona.

"I'm not very good at being in charge am I?" she mumbled with a forlorn look. "I want to make things easier for you and I just make them harder."

"Oh honey its not easy. I love that you were jealous and I am so proud that you want to look after me. Cuddle me? You can kiss me too if you like; my lips are just kind of parked here waiting."

They were too.

Aimee turned and kissed her. Fiona could taste Aimee's tears that had run down her cheek to her lip. She so wanted to build her up; once she was underway she would be fine she thought, it was just getting her started.

"I love you," Fiona told her when they broke the kiss," I am mad about you and I so want you to be happy. OK?"

Aimee was still a bit down and she could feel the tears starting again so she looked down and nodded. Fiona put her finger under Aimee's chin and lifted it up.

'You can look at me with tears in your eyes Darling. They won't stop me from loving you."

The tears were streaming down Aimee's face now and she made a brave attempt at a smile. Fiona smiled lovingly at her, she had tears in her eyes now too, and moved her fingers from under Aimee's chin letting Aimee's head rest on her shoulder.

"I just want you to be happy darling, when you're happy; I'm happy."

She squeezed her tight and continued," I have had more sadness and disappointment in my life than I ever dreamed I might when I was young, now I want to be happy and I want you to be happy because if you're not then I can't be."

She was silent after that and hugging her lover rocked back and forward comforting her. She was such a sensitive girl Aimee Fiona thought so much talent and what a waste doing word processing and that other office stuff at that job Fiona knew she hated but did "because its a job."

A flash of inspiration came to her and as she hugged Aimee she developed her thoughts more. She had always been good at making up stories; Aimee had liked the light dim when she was to go off to sleep and so Fiona had started by telling stories from what she could remember of them because it was too dark for her to read the words and moved from there to making her own stories up. Aimee had liked these better than the other ones and they had written some of them down, she had them somewhere, or maybe Aimee had them.

"Hon," she said thoughtfully, "I have an idea of something we could do together."

Aimee looked at her.

"What is it?" And she cocked her head to listen.

'Well remember how I used to make up stories for you?"

Aimee knew immediately where this was going- her Mom was going to write stories and she wanted to be happy for her but she wanted to be the one to have the ideas and to provide the income but she'd listen.

"Uh Huh," Aimee replied.

"Well how about if we make Children's story books together. I can try and make up the stories, or maybe we can, but they won't work if they don't have your art work. Would you like to see how it goes?"

Aimee was stunned, yet again she had jumped to the wrong conclusion but this was better than she had dreamed. Yes! Yes she could draw characters for the stories. she had doodled away at just that for years never thinking it would lead to anything.

Tears forgotten they went to their old rooms and got their stuff then sat together at the table. Fiona wrote the first page of a story of a Dragon with no fire and his friend Moira who wants to help him be a real dragon again. A trite story on paper Aimee's characterizations of the cute dragon and the sweet little girl turned it into something special. She also found she could tweak the story and dialogue so that they too became more engaging and compelling.

The hours flew by as the partners sat utterly absorbed in their work and by seven o'clock they had three pages complete; they had done ten but these were the ones they considered good enough.

"Hey, break time," Fiona said after glancing at the clock.

'Yeah, guess so, looking forward to tonight?"

"Yes I am darling, oh I so enjoyed this afternoon, you have an amazing talent, you know that?"

Aimee shrugged, she did but no one had really told her before and it made her buzz to be told like that. Now that she was a success, at something, she felt way more confident in herself, yes she was looking forward to going tonight.

'Honey I think I'd like to be shaved, if that's OK?" Fiona said to her.

Aimee hadn't thought of that.

"Oh OK, what all or some?"

"All honey, would you do me?"

"OK, guess I better get shaved too."

And so they shaved each other then showered together and rubbed oil on their partner's body and when it had dried put on their party frocks.

They had no underwear which would make the walk there pleasantly breezy but Fiona's frock tied under the bustline giving her bust, which sagged a little, some support. They did each other's hair and make up and when finished admired each other as they turned and posed.

It was only eight and they were ready and waiting.

"Lets have a little tide me over," Fiona suggested and they both agreed they should take off their frocks so they didn't get dirty, just in case.

They had French toast and fruit juice naked then, once the dishes were in the machine they painstakingly washed their hands and put their frocks back on.

Half past Eight, if we walk slowly thought Aimee.

"Shall we go?"

They wandered down to the café holding hands. When they got there the café was in darkness and the lights were on in the upstairs flat as was the light at the entrance way to it.

When Mary had gone back inside the café she had broken down. A sensitive woman the thought that she might be suspected of wanting to do what Aimee clearly thought she did - seduce Fiona- had left her devastated. The front counter had a small area with the till and so on and she sunk to the carpet in there and cried, her arms round her shins. With no orders coming through Elsie had gone to see what was happening and found her there.

She sat down there with her and holding her in her arms rocked back and forward while nuzzling into her. It was going to take more than a cuddle and a few words Elsie realized; this was far worse than some cutting remark, this was a young woman they had thought was quite lovely, both physically and as a person moved to tears by the belief that Mary wanted to and would steal her partner from her.

"I wouldn't, I wouldn't, I'd never ever, I wouldn't. You know that, I just,I..." until she ran out of words and sobbed into Elsie's shoulder- Elsie could never remember Mary this upset.

"Do you think we should cancel?" Elsie had asked.

"No, I don't want to give her the satisfaction, we just won't ask anyone else and if they ask we can say no one cared about you and your mother and there's something on TV we'd rather watch and-"

"No we won't," Elsie told her, "we're not ten. I agree we don't invite anyone but this has to be about healing not Points Scoring. No one meant to be nasty and it will all work out. You'll see. Now go upstairs and have a nice bath and use all the hot water."

Mary, her eyes still red rimmed, poked her tongue out at this then got up and did her best little girl flounce up the stairs to their flat.

Elsie, despite her strong showing felt her partner's distress keenly and she in turn had to bite her lip and do some blinking back to stop herself "sniveling in public" as her mother had called it, "Calvinistic bitch" she muttered under her breath.

Mary had had her bath by the time the dinner period began and, having regained her old composure, dealt calmly and efficiently with the rush. Elsie had two helpers in her kitchen and with old hands running the show all meals were served on time and were perfect.

They shooed the last diners out at eight, helped the others clean up, said good night to them and wandered upstairs to prepare for their guests- if they were actually going to turn up.

Aimee was about to knock on the door when she saw the note. She got up close and peered at it, " Aimee and Fiona, if you want to come up its not locked."

She looked at Fiona and back at the notice. Hardly an enthusiastic welcome she thought. Fiona looked serious then shrugged and knocked. She turned the doorknob and pushed the door open. In front was a small landing and a flight of stairs leading up to the flat. There was another door at the top of the stairs and she knocked on that and waited.