Aimee and Fiona Fall in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary came to the door opened it a fraction, nodded without smiling, opened the door for them and stood aside for them to come in. Aimee and Fiona went in and saw that Elsie was doing something over in the kitchen, she said "Hi", while Mary showed them where to sit- on the two seater together.

You could cut the atmosphere with a knife.

"Mary?" said Aimee.

"Mmmm?" replied Mary who was retreating to the kitchen.

Aimee stood,

"Sweet heart what's wrong? Come here.Please?" and she held her arms out to Mary.

Mary felt embarrassed; she had wanted to be cool and handle it with flair but seeing the girls again had brought the rawness of the hurt to the surface and her practiced calm had deserted her. As she wandered slowly and, t appeared, reluctantly to her it became painfully obvious to Aimee what the problem was- her. Her tactlessness, jealousy and stupidity to be precise. her mouth dropped open and she rushed over to Mary. Hugging her tight she apologized over and over again. She felt Mary as she sobbed into her shoulder.

Aimee had cried herself out that afternoon and was able to stand firm and comfort Mary. The other two stood close patting Mary on the back and saying those reassuring words when out of the blue Fiona said.

"Um, I thought this was going to be a sex party," in her best "I'm a bit confused" voice. The other three had to laugh- all this misery and then that but it broke the mood.

"Want to show 'em?" Fiona asked, looking at Aimee.

Just the suggestion of a few seconds before had Aimee wet and she knew her nipples had gone hard. She gave an evil little grin and took hold of the hem of her dress. Drawing it slowly straight up she revealed her body -legs, pussy, tummy, ribs and breasts to the others. She held a pose with her dress covering her face for some thirty seconds and then, gyrating pulled it up and over her head, letting it fall to the floor behind her.

"Oh fuck!," thought Mary, "My God she is even hotter than I thought."

Aimee moved back and now Fiona stood in front of them. Her dress had a bow tied under the bustline and she released this, reached behind her to undo the button and slipped it down. Her breasts were on show first and she pulled her nipples out and rolled them. Elsie was amazed at the length of her nipples. "Were they half an inch long?" she wondered, imagining herself sucking on them. Fiona pushed her dress down over her tummy and stopped just at the top of her pussy doing a little impromptu belly dance as she held her dress in place then pushed it down to mid thigh and resumed her erotic swaying as it fell unaided to the floor. She stepped out of it and went to stand beside Aimee.

Mary and Elsie's mouths were wide open. They stared at mother and daughter, well biologically, can't change that, and drooled. Fiona had the bigger breasts, they had some droop so the nipples pointed down but My God, what nipples. Aimee had smaller breasts. like Fiona's they jutted and her nipples, while not in Fiona's league were very prominent- especially when, as now, they were rock hard.

"We love you looking at us darlings," Fiona said in her sexy breathy voice," Can we show you our pussies? Would you like that?"

Elsie nodded and Mary just stared unable it seemed to say anything. In her mind she was screaming

,"Oh fuck me yes. Yes, yes yes, Show me!" but no sound came from her throat. Fiona pushed her tongue out at Mary and drew it back in licking her top lip. She pushed her tits at her and cupped under them pushing the titties at Mary in a gesture of offering them to her.

" I Want your mouth on these titties of mine Mary I have been fantasizing about you sucking on my nipples."

Mary had pulled her skirt up and her panties aside, her fingers were working flat out in her hot wet pussy.

Noting this Fiona put her hands behind her neck and pushed her pelvis forward as she leaned back. She revolved her pussy aiming it at Mary then brought her hands down from her head and pushing her fingers through from behind her thighs pulled her labia open. Now she changed to a straight up and down motion ; her wide open pussy staying on show for Mary.

Mary was orgasming. She lay back against the sofa now her eyes closed, mouth open and breathing heavily. Her skirt pulled up to her waist and her panties now down round her ankles. Her pussy was quite hairy and her pink gash showed clearly with the hair pushed away from it. Her lips were wide open and the opening to her vagina was opening and closing as the creamy cum oozed from it.

Fiona hadn't finished; she knelt and pulled Mary's panties right off then pushed her legs up and out. Fully exposed now Mary felt Fiona's tongue probing her pussy followed by her mouth latching on to her pussy and sucking. She felt this sequence repeat, she couldn't count how many times as her orgasm went on and on. Once her orgasm had passed she lay limp with her legs splayed open.

They stripped her while she was out to it and she came to lying on her side on the sofa with her head on a pillow.

"Happier now?" Fiona asked her with exaggerated concern. She looked up at her and smiled a contented little smile then closed her eyes again and and was instantly asleep.

Fiona looked at Aimee then at Elsie and then at Aimee again. They all burst out laughing. With both girls helping her she stripped off. Unlike Mary her pussy was shaved; it also had quite a bit of silverware in it. They got her to lie on the floor and spread her legs so they could examine and pull on her rings. Her clitty ring really was though her clit not her hood and her clit was poking out from the hood and hard as a bullet. She had three rings through each side of her labia. Aimee took hold of her middle rings and puled them apart- hard. They heard a sharp intake of breath as Elsie thrilled to the pain and a sigh as she felt Aimee blow on her exposed pink pussy.

The blowing was followed by Aimee's tongue aimed at her vaginal opening. She was on her way and the opening widened so Aimee could push two fingers right in and twist them about. Elsie knew enough to relax her body and let them work her. Two fingers became four and the twisting became more

vigorous as the hand pushed in deeper and deeper.

She loved being fisted and pushed her legs wider as she felt Aimee working down there. Suddenly she felt herself convulse and she started squirting, gushing really. Aimee got Elsie's liquid on her face and all over her hand and arm. She licked some off her arm and pressed forward to share it with Elsie. Elsie eagerly licked it off Aimee's tongue then sucked on it in her mouth enjoying her own taste.

This was Aimee's first fisting and she was at the point most novices give up- the knuckles. Fiona pulled Aimee's hand out, winked at her, and slipped her own hand in. It was slippery from her own pussy and she quickly pushed in to the depth Aimee had had her hand. Now Fiona brought her fingers to a point and tucked the thumb into her palm. She twisted her hand right round to crossways then back to vertical and back to crossways the fingers pushing up then down and finally up again and she was in. Her hand went in past her wrist to three inches of forearm in there.

Fiona wanted Aimee to experience fisting someone and pulled her hand out. Aimee took her cue and pushed her hand all the way in. She felt inside Elsie's pussy and felt it squeezing on her. With her finger tips she explored, finding the rough patch that was Elsie's G spot and the other parts that made up the interior of Elsie's pussy.

Stroke her G spot babe," Fiona instructed her and Aimee rubbed her finger tips lightly on the grainy patch.

Elsie had to close her eyes, her mouth was open and her body limp; the orgasm when it came-and it had been building for sometime- simply overpowered her and when the full force of the orgasm had passed she felt the glorious limpness of the other side. She opened her eyes to look at them and smiled wearily then, like Mary, she fell asleep.

Aimee and Fiona hugged then went to lie beside their choice; Aimee with Elsie and Fiona with Mary. They had to wait for a while but both Mary and Elsie did come round. Both felt wonderfully relaxed and smiled happily at the beautiful woman beside them.

When they were fully awake Fiona licked Mary's ear and whispered into it in her sexiest voice,

"Your turn."

She lay on the floor with her legs wide apart and smiled up at Mary.Fiona expected to be fisted but Mary had other ideas. She sat on Fiona's tummy and made Fiona stretch her arms flat on the floor up past her head. Fiona lay looking up at Mary's nipples as they hung over her face.

"I love your nipples," she said sighing happily as her eyes switched from one to the other.

"I love yours too," Mary replied with as evil an expression as she could manage.

She wasn't very good at it and she broke into a grin and they both had a fit of the giggles.

"Well, you're a crap Dom," Fiona snorted and they both had another giggle moment.

"Oh shit I was going to be so rough with you but, oh there's no way I can do anything like that to either of you guys." She lifted her butt off Fiona's tummy, slid down to straddle her thighs and leaned forward to kiss her.

Aimee meantime was lying with Elsie and both of them were watching the floor show. This was the moment that had terrified her but she found she could watch it and rather than feel jealous and insecure she just felt happy for them. Elsie had been watching her and was relieved at how she was reacting.

"You're just a sweetheart really, aren't you?" she whispered in Aimee's ear.

Aimee shrugged and turned into Elsie with a little smile on her face.

"If you say so," she whispered back.

"I'll get you off honey, have you had an orgasm before? Honest answer."

Well the honest answer was no, She'd had tingly moments, she'd been wet, she'd been fucked by men a few times, she'd played with various items but had never actually got there and wondered if she would. Fiona's orgasms had been a revelation to her and she knew she had never got that far. It was an embarrassing question and she couldn't answer so she just shrugged- yet again- then shook her head and looked down.

Elsie lifted her chin up and kissed her.

"Relax darling, I will get you there," Elsie told her as she got Aimee to slip off her lap and stand up. She got Aimee to lay on the carpet beside Fiona who was now having her pussy licked by Mary and,from the noises she was making, enjoying it.

Elsie knelt beside Aimee and pushed her hands to up past her head. She then ran her fingers all over her body with just a feather touch.

'Close your eyes darling," she told her. Aimee closed her eyes and her body tensed as she wondered where the next touch would be.

'Relax darling. Go limp, just accept the next touch, don't try to brace for it, just accept it."

It wasn't easy but Aimee finally managed to go limp, Elsie's fingers trailed over her body and from finding the touch vaguely annoying she found it erotic and stimulating. Elsie watched as her pussy went from closed to open and Elsie could see wetness in there.

"I'm going to stimulate your pussy and clit. Keep your eyes closed and focus entirely on where I touch you," Elsie told her softly.

She looked up to see Mary getting up and Fiona sprawled on the floor; her eyes closed and her pussy covered in her juices.

Mary winked at her and went to the spare bedroom. She came back with two pillows, lifted Fiona's head and slipped one under then laid her head back down, the other she left by Elsie. She pointed to the kitchen and Elsie nodded and smiled.

Aimee was still in her little shut eyed world and loving it. She had never done anything like this before; utterly inhibited she had never been able to let go. Now she was and it was so amazing, like floating. She had come to love the fingers touching her and now the tongue in her pussy and the sucking, the fingers stroking and Oh God the fingers squeezing her clit. She felt herself open right up at that and then the contractions.

'Go with it baby, its your orgasm. Don't think just lie there and let you body be in control."

She did and felt the orgasm as it passed through her. She had kept her eyes closed and had an overwhelming desire to go to sleep.Now she felt Elsie's fingers on her eyelids.

"Sleep now baby, just drift off." Elsie told her. She felt her head lifted and then lowered onto something soft and she drifted off.

While the guests were having their nap Mary and Elsie got the food out of the fridge, heated up what needed heating in the oven and set the table for the supper they had prepared.

Aimee and Fiona woke a half hour later and when they woke fully felt fantastic. They got up and went to the others. The smiles were enough.

So at eleven thirty they had supper and after Mary pulled the two two seaters together they sat together talking in a way and with an honesty Aimee had never experienced. She heard things from Fiona that surprised her and revealed things about herself she never thought she would share; Mary and Elsie shared their innermost thoughts too.

After a final hot chocolate the yawns started so Elsie led Fiona and Mary led Aimee to the spare bedroom and they put them together. Aimee and Fiona turned into each other, kissed and went off to sleep in each other's arms.

Elsie and Mary had one last lingering look from the doorway and crept back to the lounge.

They sat together in a cuddle.

'What a day, huh?" Elsie said finally.

"Yes, what a day, what a fucking fantastic day. You're pretty special, know that?"

"Yeah, but you can say it again if you like."

But Mary didn't- she kissed her instead.