Aimee the Anal Babysitter

Story Info
A couple catches their sitter being bad and punishes her.
9.3k words
4.37
86.9k
54
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aimee cradled the Carlton's one year old, Kayla. Aimee tickled her neck and her cheeks ballooned at the sight of the baby's giggle. Samuel and Veronica stood over the sitter and sighed with grins at the lovely sight.

"They look so cute together!" Veronica said through a full-toothed smile.

Samuel slid an arm around his spouse. "When she answered our ad, I had a good feeling about her. I see why."

Aimee flushed as her face turned cherry. "Thank you guys for giving me this job. I wouldn't be able to eat if not for your generosity."

Samuel said, "We admire someone trying to make something of themselves so we're happy to help. We thank you for taking care of our little girl. I think she likes you!"

Aimee's scholarships took care of her tuition and books but not a dime remained to put food in her belly or gas in her clunker. The Carlton's pay for a few hours of work a day was perfect as she could spend more time with her head in her texts and computer screens. There was a lot of college left between her and her dream of being a nurse and she appreciated her employer's help during her journey.

Friday was the couple's date night and after a week of giving massages at their day spa, they looked forward to directing all attention to each other.

Samuel's work in the gym created an eye-appealing shape to his all black, broad-shouldered suit. The salt and pepper in his beard seemed to match his attire. Veronica's black bolero jacket and red knee-length dress with black stilettos was her choice of evening wear. Her brunette locks flowed freely upon her shoulders. Aimee ogled at Veronica's olive skin and lamented at how she could have stood to be a few tones darker herself. Her attempts resulted in burns opposed to Veronica's tone being natural.

Aimee said, "You two look ready for a red carpet premier. What movies have you been in?"

Veronica squeezed Aimee's hand. "Aww, you're too sweet! We're actually going to dinner with some friends from high school. What are you going to do while we're out?"

"Research papers and Algebra problems! I couldn't have imagined a better way to spend a Friday night!" Aimee's lip curled towards the floor.

Samuel said, "Don't worry. One day, you'll look back and thank yourself that you made this sacrifice. They'll be plenty of parties to go to after you graduate!"

Aimee grinned as forced and fake as possible. "Yes, I'm sure I'll be so happy thinking about that now!"

Especially since her friends are at the movies, comedy shows, or listening to live music somewhere...

"You'll be okay," Veronica said, "and if your tummy growls, use this..."

Aimee's pupils glowed when a twenty dollar bill landed in her palm and her smile became quite genuine. "Aww, thank you! I can work now!"

Samuel patted his wife's butt and leaned towards the door. "Speaking of growling stomachs, we need to go now so we can make our reservation on time, honey."

Veronica popped up and closed the gap between her hubby as a bedroom squint narrowed her eyes.

She gripped his tie and stopped her lips a breath's length from his. "If you do that again, we might not make it to the restaurant, bad boy."

Aimee silenced the baby's fussing with a bottle while watching the couple in a daze. Her nights were filled with fantasies of being in such a relationship.

Samuel, near his wife's ear, whispered, "You'll get yours later. I promise you that. Let's go!"

Samuel took her hand and led her to the door.

"Have a great night! We'll be back late!" Veronica said as she crossed the threshold.

"Take care of Kayla!" Samuel added as they stumbled outside in chuckles.

Relief settled within Aimee when they left and more came when the couple sped away. She pulled away from the blinds and toted Kayla to her crib in the room next to the master bedroom. After tucking her in, Aimee stepped into the hallway and trekked back to the living room. She took one glance at her backpack and tried stirring excitement over her homework.

"Whining about it won't get it done!" Aimee attempted to hype herself up to no avail.

She took a seat, rummaged through her backpack, and opened her Algebra textbook on the glass coffee table. Her calculator landed next to it. In her earphones popped blaring Demi Lovato and Ariana Grande and she went to work on those math problems like a woman possessed...for all of ten minutes.

Her pencil's movements slowed and her mind drifted in directions more fitting given what night it was. Aimee's blue irises shifted towards her phone and excitement began to race when she contemplated the company she could summon to liven her evening.

She snatched her phone, pulled out her earphones, and leaned against the armrest with her legs drawn towards her chest.

She scrolled through her contacts until she reached the name that made her wiggle with a thrill.

Trey Butler, her high school crush from the track and field team that happened to wind up going to her university. She did little more than giggle around him and wave with the occasional "hello" for the longest. She would try to sit near him during class. During a pep rally, she eased into his hip on the bleacher and they ended up talking. A date later, they were stirring soup together over his stove and visiting each other's parents hearing embarrassing stories about the other. The way he peered into her eyes, his touch, his presence had her singing love songs. He didn't hide the fact he wasn't a woman-one man. Her heart quivered with sorrow but they remained friends. That didn't mean she wouldn't have minded his presence again.

Aimee tapped his name and couldn't sit still as she listened to the rings on speaker.

"Hey, Aimee," the bass-filled voice answered, "what are you doing?"

Aimee nibbled a nail. "Babysitting and doing Algebra. Fun, right?"

Trey half-chuckled. "Too bad you didn't notify your voice."

Aimee leaned forward and sounded like she was in an amusement park. "Hey, so how's this? No, really, I'd feel that way if you weren't doing anything and could come over!"

"Oh..." Trey was taken aback. "I wasn't expecting that. You know I'm seeing someone. I told you in class the other day."

Aimee experienced a jab to the gut at the revelation she previously made a point to suppress. "I know but you said it wasn't serious..."

"Aren't you supposed to be watching a baby?" Trey challenged.

Aimee leapt off the sofa, scampered down the hall, and turned the doorknob leading into Kayla's room being careful not to disturb her.

She tiptoed across the carpet and stuck her head over the crib. The little one was snug in her blankets and snoozing. Aimee stepped out of the room and shut the door behind her.

"She's asleep!" Aimee said in a loud whisper. "Don't worry about that. I'm not the best sitter this side of town for no reason!"

"Okay, but what would we do when I get there?" Trey asked almost digging to see if Aimee's mind was in a dirty place.

Most people didn't get to see beyond Aimee's "sweet as honey" persona. Nobody would believe what really laid beneath.

She trotted past the island in the kitchen and pulled open the refrigerator. Orange juice, apple juice, cokes, and aha! Six bottles of Heineken on the bottom.

Aimee picked up a bottle and nodded. "We can have a little party."

"Never known you to be a party girl. Your idea of a party is going to the library with a bottle of grape juice."

Aimee lamented all the time she spent under a rock. Love stories or mysteries, English or History, it didn't matter the book. Her nose spent a lot of time between their pages. When Trey came along, that was the first time she had the urge to stray away from her nature as he gravitated towards the outgoing types. Not that she was ready to be a butterfly but maybe there were other ways to grab his attention.

"I don't think you know everything about me," Aimee said in a bedroom tone, "why don't you come find out what else you might learn?"

"Okay, I'll come but I might not be able stay too long," Trey said.

Aimee's leap for joy was tempered by Trey's admission of a short visit, especially with the presumption another woman was going to get some of his attention. If an abbreviated time together was all she could get, it would have to be enough.

"That's great! It's the same place you dropped me off when I babysat last time! Bye!" Aimee hung up and was giddy like a girl about to go on her first date.

Aimee skipped back to the living room. She took off her glasses and placed them on the coffee table. She released her brownish blonde tresses from their ponytail and let them fall freely onto her shoulders. She grasped her university shirt at the hem, lifted it overhead, and flung it to the sofa. The cool whisks swirled around her skin and she stretched to the ceiling in her freedom.

She squeezed her breasts together through her white tank top and thrust her chest forward. She admired her twins as they weren't too big or too small but she wondered how much Trey liked them. What would he think if they became more acquainted?

Aimee turned and gazed at her blue jean covered butt. A bubble shaped thing of imperfect perfection. It could have stood to be thicker as Aimee saw it but was no less cute with the feel of dough.

She nodded at her perceived ability to put Trey in a trance and give him amnesia when it came to this "other" person in his life.

Aimee stretched out on the sofa with a pillow behind her head and tunes rocking in her ear. Every few minutes, she would part the blinds and peek outside. The moon glistened on the rain-soaked streets. To her chagrin, none of the cars splashing water belonged to Trey. If he didn't get there soon, she was going to scream. She couldn't remember the last time she was alone with a guy. That meant it had been too long.

As time passed, his existence between her ears caused a stirring in her nether world. The way that guy knows what he wants and goes for it like nothing can stop him be it his electrical engineering degree, how he shoots her alluring glances that spoke of deeper things unsaid, and how he tries to understand her—she could go on but at the end, she desired that man.

As she descended further into her trance, knocks on the door had Aimee's heart leaping into her throat and gasping.

"Oh, my God! Could it be..." Aimee shot her eyes through the blinds and a black pickup was in the driveway. "It's him!"

Aimee dashed to door while swiping her brush from the table. She gave her hair several strokes while the knocks persisted and quivered her to the core. She took a breath to ease her nerves, squeezed the doorknob, and flung it open. The sight before her resembled Trey but something was off. His smile, energy, chin and shoulders held high...where were they?

Trey was a few inches beneath six feet sporting short black hair that faded on the sides. He had a pencil mustache and a short goatee. A black button-up shirt, smoky gray jeans, and casual black shoes completed his attire. A diamond stud sat in his left lobe.

Aimee waved like her arm was limp. "Hey...Trey."

"Hey, Aimee. I probably shouldn't stay but a few minutes. How are you?" Trey sounded like he lost his dog.

"Better than you I would guess. Come in..." Aimee stood aside and he accepted the invitation. A whiff of some nice smelling cologne lingered in his contrails.

Trey spun and said, "I had a fight with Stacey before I came over. She was mad that I was coming to see you. We're not together and she's already jealous. I really could use a drink!"

Aimee couldn't help but think about the opportunity to "oblige" him and make him feel better about what happened.

Aimee laid a palm on his shoulder. "I'm sorry about that, honey. I'll see if there's something in the refrigerator..."

Trey took a seat on the edge of the couch with his hands joined. "I'd appreciate it."

She made tracks to the refrigerator and flung it open. "Would Heineken be okay?"

"Sure, that would hit the spot!" Trey hollered.

Aimee grabbed a pair, removed the tops, and headed back to him. The bottles frosted her hands and she couldn't wait until the alcohol slithered down her system. She offered one to Trey and he consumed half in what seemed to be one swallow.

He used the back of his hand to wipe the beer remains from his lips. "Ahh! I needed that but is this okay?"

Aimee finished her first swig and the beer cooled her insides and started her path to a buzz. "It tastes good to me."

"No, I meant guzzling your employer's booze. I don't want to cause trouble."

Aimee saddled up beside Trey and tapped his leg. "Trust me. They wouldn't mind if I had a couple."

"Everybody likes a drunk babysitter, huh?"

Aimee rammed his shoulder playfully. "Nah, it'd take more than they have to get me to that point!"

"How would you know?" Trey said after another gulp. "I haven't seen any alcohol go anywhere near your lips since your twenty-first birthday when we went to that bar."

"So, what are you saying? I'm a goody-goody? I don't know how to have fun? What do you think of this?" Aimee chugged the bottle in record time causing Trey's eyes to pop forth and mouth to hang free. "I'll get another just to show you!"

"I'm pretty convinced now!" Trey put both hands forth like stop signs. "Wouldn't it be a good idea to stay sober for the sake of the little one?"

Aimee waved it off. "Psst, don't worry. She's sleeping and I told you that I can handle more than one!"

Aimee wondered where her former self disappeared to as well. The beer was moderately appealing at best but she couldn't deny the wonders of the buzz.

She snatched another couple of beers, turned, and bumped against the island drawing a chuckle from her guest. The world was beginning to fall off-center. A few seconds later, a throbbing resonated through her knee but she laughed it off.

"Hey, I think you'd better stop now!" Trey fought to contain his laughter. "Do I need to ask you how many fingers I'm holding up?"

"Whatever! I'm fine! I just forgot that was there!" Aimee handed a bottle to Trey and she started work on hers.

Trey stopped midway through his bottle and a grin appeared on his face. "Thanks for this. I feel a lot better."

Aimee mimicked his joy but she wouldn't be a true friend if she didn't try to comfort him.

She sat next to Trey again. "I'm sorry Stacey did that to you. What do you see in her?"

"We grew up together and we know everything about each other. We went to the same middle school, high school, and now college. We both ran track throughout school. Seemed we were meant to be..." Trey took another extended guzzle until he emptied his bottle. Disappointment laced his voice again and Aimee laid against his shoulder. Trey slid an arm around Aimee and pulled her taut. Aimee purred at the closeness and heat generated by their embrace. Then Trey said the last thing she wanted to hear. "You're such a great friend!"

It was like a fist lodged into Aimee's tummy. Any other time, she would have loved to be described as such. She detached from his embrace and stood on the carpet.

"I'm...going to check on the baby..." Aimee took off down the hall as her eyes reddened and moistened.

She pushed on the door leading to Kayla's crib and she still deep into her slumber. The pale blue moonlight streaming around the curtains and bathing the little one's face provided the only illumination. The scene created a calming presence—one that got Aimee's mind racing. She couldn't let him leave until he knew how she felt.

Aimee went back into the family room to find Trey playing some R&B on his cell and serenading the make-believe lover in front of him. Aimee stood in place of the imaginary femme fatale and sang along.

"I want to hold you all nighhhht. Kiss you, your neck, give you love bites. Then I'll take you with all of my might!" The duo sang in unison.

Aimee had her hands against her heart and Trey took them into his own to pull her into his frame. She wrapped her hands behind his neck, his hands on her hips. Their eyes were magnetized, lips a breath's distance apart, and the pounding her chest kicked into the stratosphere. She puckered at him as she wiggled her toes. Trey closed his eyes and did the same. Aimee waited...

Nothing happened. She parted her eyelids to find his pupils dilated, fudge irises staring, but flooded with trepidation.

Aimee's mind was in a whirlwind. The moment was sliding away and she had to think of something.

She flipped, backed into him, and rubbed her ass all over his cock. She dipped and slithered her way up in a sensual manner. He was a stone and poked her ass, which encouraged her to take another dive over his manhood but he took a step backwards. Aimee whipped around to find his back facing her and she whimpered inwardly like a sad puppy.

"What's the matter, sweetie?" Aimee massaged his back trying to break his resistance.

Trey sighed into his palm. "I shouldn't do this. I have to talk to Stacey. Besides, I thought we were just friends?"

"I never said that," Aimee said as she moved into his view and folded her arms against her torso, "I mean I'm sure you must have an idea of what I think about you."

"I...we...um..." Trey stammered when his phone's rings interrupted their conversation. He swiped it from the table as Aimee focused on his facial expressions. "I'll be back..."

"But...uh..." Aimee could do nothing more than watch him step onto the porch as he closed the door behind him.

Aimee heard the heightened tone of his chatters and decided to edge closer to the door to get clarity on the exchange between him and her presumed competitor.

Most of the conversation was muffled so she cracked the door being careful of its squeaks. Trey said something about not wanting to leave yet and how the person on the other end needed to understand he's going to have friends in his life despite what happens between them. Aimee scampered away from the threshold when Trey began to make his way inside but a flicker of hope sparked within.

Aimee was on the couch with remote in hand to disguise her snooping. She cycled through possible movies to stream on the TV.

"Hey, Aimee. Sorry about that. What are you watching?" Trey genuinely sounded more interested in that and less on his phone call.

Aimee continued going through the selections in the horror genre. Halloween, The Exorcist, The Thing, Carrie, Friday the 13th...

"Nothing in particular. Was there something you want to see?"

"Halloween is fine."

Trey had a seat next to Aimee but space for another was left between them.

Somewhere in the middle of the movie, Trey took a leak and when he came back, he shrank the distance between them. He also carried another pair of bottles.

Trey and Aimee rotated and the movie began fading into background noise. Each gulp Aimee took intensified her buzz and had her riding high.

"I'm glad you stayed," Aimee said as she rubbed his knee.

"With all of my issues, I forgot to ask about you and your life," Trey asked after lowering the alcohol.

Aimee always admired how he considered others despite his life being in the midst of turmoil.

Aimee snickered. "I have a life? Six classes, tutoring, working on the college newsletter, babysitting during the week, and dunking fries in oil on the weekends is it for me!"

"That's why you're the genius you are." Trey brushed the tiny hairs along Aimee's arm. Jolts shocked through her and the hairs stood upright.

A few minutes later, Aimee finished off her drink. She squeezed against Trey's hip and he didn't move or flinch. An arm even found its way to the back of the sofa and he started toying with her tresses. She touched his thigh and moved her hand back and forth through his rugged pants. He twitched but made extra effort to watch the flick.

Aimee smirked and grabbed his manly beast all the while watching him squirm. He was standing at attention in a half second and his soldier's shape pressed against his pants. A conflict waged inwardly about her aggressiveness but having not been able to remember the last time she was with a guy, a hint of boldness rose to the surface. She wanted to push it, hopefully not to the point of damaging her relationship with Trey, though she was willing to take a chance. His arousal served to add fuel to her own.